the breastplate of love..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Saturday 13th February 2016 ep 163 My Take  the breastplate  of love..

Where love means at one point to celebrate   and boast your beloved's presence before others . On the other hand it may well mean to  provide cover,  a vantage point  for your  beloved , so that he or she can be  protected  against the opposing forces artillery and mortar fire. lovers passion for each other, often turns them into heroes!  where they become  the breast plate or shield   for one another to protect the light of  true love that glows in their hearts. On the eve of a day designated  for lovers all over the world. Viplav  presents Dhani not with a red rose! but with a vow.. that he would always shield  her good  name, her virtue , her true self ,her purity  like the colour white..  till the end of time.. In the episode   he  conceals the whole truth about the incident , from both his family and her family. Tells them only what they need to know. What really happened , they both know and as long as they are true  to themselves  they will battle every negative force that comes between them..

Kanak  reinforces  the  seriousness of Dhani  missing from the ashram all night.  In the main she  panic mongers and  taunts  dulari s  about her poor upbringing of her daughter . Alongside  she also  scoffs at Dhani's  promiscuousness! It's not that the ashram is not  concerned about Dhani's all night absence. Inderani   returns  after doing her searching  outside and  reports no sign of her. .  Kanak  presses police  intervention   upon  the matter  should sought. This  puts dulari in a tizzy  as it meant further disgrace for  both her and her daughter. Kanak continues with her taunts ,  shameful  place to stay at,  but is forced to stay and that she will! till she doesn't find out  from her  daughter in law , exactly   who she spent the night with?

Dhani enters.. to face the Spanish inquisition. Her mothers slap!  Kanak  waits for a showdown.  Such  abhorrence  she holds in her heart for this  chit of a girl! who  turned her happy go lucky ,devil may care son! into a useless love sick Romeo! Dhani faces  her mothers wrath! All the taunts   that  Kanak gave to her parenting skills,now rain on Dhani  ! she left without permission! Is getting too big for her boots! due to her  cavalier  behaviour   her mother  had to  be humiliated! and the more  Dhani is attacked both verbally and visibly by her mother .. Kanak's bitter heart receives  slow respite as she  slyly  delights in seeing both mother and daughter in a conflict situation..  The third slap  angled at Dhani by   her mother is suddenly  stopped by none other than   Kanak's son Viplav!   and gravely  he   warns politely  , if any one  deserves  beats, its him and not Dhani! she is without  fault as it was him that called her out!.. to introduce her to  his friends from Delhi... due to him  it got late , he felt it would be in appropriate  to bring her home at such an ungodly  hour ..so it was him  who insisted   she stay longer..every one present  there could see that Viplav clearly  spoke in favour of Dhani  and stood beside her as her shield of protection. Dhani's mother blessed the gods for giving  her a son in law  who not only protects her daughters honour but hers too! from the sharp tongue of the likes of his mother Kanak!  In such strange ways god provide justice to vulnerable in this cruel ,wicked ,heartless  world. Kanak  on the other hand curses her life for  giving birth to a son like Viplav who  upsets all that his mother wishes to do against Dhani!

Dashrant in his bid to save his power at the  hands of  Kanak the present bane of his life., meets tripurari  and warns him against getting too chummy with   Kanak. She is highly untrustworthy and is a first class user of people.. once she is successful in separating Dhani from Viplav! she will   not even cast him a second look!  Finally  he  blackmails tripurari  by showing him a photo of  both him  and   Kanak shaking hands  to a truce!.. such importance for tripurari , his father now wants him on  his side ,as opposed to bhabi ji.. but with a clear warning too , DT style..he hates to  imagine  what'll  become of both you tripurari, and bahuji the day Viplav comes across this picture of  yours? So Dashrant  has got  both the CD and now the photo.. against two of his mutineers! He is fully aware of their conspiracies! and is ready to battle it out with them ,only to destroy  both of them! threatens  Dashrant !   

But  Kanak wants to know  more.. what ? where? With.. Dhani? viplav   now  gallantly covers up, lies, to safeguard  the  virtuous reputation of  his beloved Dhani.. he explains , Raj's house was close by  so they stayed there for the night..some how  both dulari and  Kanak  both knew  this is some tall tale Viplav tells.. Dhani knows what he is doing ..her heart swells at his sense of  ruthless protection of her. She knows her secret is safe with him ..as her secret is his sense of being morally responsible  for her at that point in time !.. it does make her uneasy  for him. Why should he have to take all the blame for her mistake of getting drunk and losing her senses? but  Viplav  raises  ramparts of protection around Dhani and bids  , that nothing more should be asked  from Dhani. He is answerable not her, as he called her out...he assures dulari   and upholds Dhani's chastity,  that which his mother Kanak tried to malign before..Viplav confirms boldly ,kaki your daughter is still as pure as she was before.. and with great respect he has brought her back , she has  to believe him, Viplav pleads.. although Viplav realizes that this is not the first occasion  where he has  brought Dhani back home safe and intact after an incidents where  both of them  were together. This time assurance is needed to be given  to the ashram family,as Dhani and him are betrothed  to be married and anything could have happened but it didn't.. actually it was the sanctity and purity  of their love, that is at stake this time.. not just Dhani's virtue but vilpav's honour  is at risk!

But dulari too makes a point, to get her own back at   Kanak! She picks on  Viplav ,he does his own thing! gets his way! but what he did  yesterday  is unacceptable! It was a mistake on  both their parts!  Did they both realize how much she had to listen too ,because of them both! then Dhani  replies ,in defence of Viplav , don't say anything to vakeel babu! it was not his mistake but mine!  I should have asked you , told you..  but dulari lashed out, well she didn't! and she can't imagine what not she had to go through!.. and Viplav protects her again, kaki it was  I  who stopped her from  telling you all ,in case she wasn't going to be allowed out!poor thing kept pestering me, my mum will be worried! when she finds out that  she is missing! He insisted all the time to drop her home , but it got so very late that he thought..inderani  steps in and advices dulari to let it be ..

Kanak , mighty disappointed that she didn't get to witness more of Dhani's family drama;  now gets in to show  support for her son and sing praises of her  very own esteemed motherhood  skills!  I knew my son would never go astray! Dulari di, just overreacts! listen you lot Dhani was with Viplav! meaning completely safe! yes its because that's how she brought her son up!  I know my Viplav can never do anything wrong! She glares  at Dhani  ,she's the one in the wrong!. Kanak changes her colours like a chameleon.. here she completely hoodwinks her son , before all the ashram women.. when will he see the truth in his demonic mother ,like they can see!

Kanak needs to offload her failure yet again.. she  shouts  at tripurari,  all night this witch Dhani had fun with her son and got away with it!  She feels like burning down Dhani along with the ashram! tripurari ,now wound up by what Dashrant said about her,  wants her to be in deep trouble so he incites Kanak.. then why doesn't she burn the ashram down! reduce it to ashes!!..so carries forward  the plan that is the brain child of Dashrant tirpathi..!  Destroy  Dhani!  the widows! and above all destroy the ashram! he had his eye on that site any way! tripurari and   Kanak will do the task for him! and he will not even soil his hands!

While all are asleep.. Kanak uses Dhani's lak.. paste and pastes all the  wooden surfaces around the courtyard  with the resin .. Dhani hears a noise ,finds   Kanak pottering about ,and apologizes to her for leaving the ashram without seeking her permission.. Dhani does notice   Kanak..kanak sets the ashram alight!  locks the ashram door from the outside. The widows are trapped.  Kanak with tripurari   outside the ashram from a vantage point   hears the  trapped  widow  screams  and her charred  heart  delights in cool  evil healing..

Main point of episode was   Kanak burning down the ashram.. her time to burn in hell  has arrived.. not long now.. she is trapped! Viplav and Dhani's love continues to mellow and mature amid turbulent times. They can only  grow stronger and stronger in their bond.. their love seems to moving at a steady pace.. needs to linger so they can both sense continuity and progression  in their love..

Have a lovely  day with all the people close to your hearts, your friends and family.. stay safe   keep  smiling ,with much love  hamlet53,14.2.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great take, Hammie

A very low blow by Kanak to coat the ashram windows and walls with lacquer so that the building burns up like paper. The whole thing reminded me of the story in the Mahabrharata, where the baddie (villain) Duryodhana invites the righteous Pandava princes for a "holiday" at a resort like area, where he says he has built a palace for them. The Pandavas unsuspectingly go for the promised holiday, but they get intelligence in time that the entire palace has been constructed with lacquer and wax. Therefore, they dig an underground tunnel and escape. Meanwhile Duryodhana and his team stealthily set fire to the "palace" and watch it go up in flames.

Kanak is using the same modus operandi of Duryodhana. This symbolises how wily her ways are. Of course as a mark of poetic justice, she herself gets trapped in the fire, revealing that karma bites, and when it does, it can be quite nasty.

I muse about where will the safed gang go after their refuge has been burnt down? I wonder if they will all live in Ayodhya Nivas --from the standpoint of the plot, the more the merrier I suppose.

Watching the ashram burn down, I was reminded of all the memories it held of the widows who have next to nothing. Moreover the walls told tales of Viplav and Dhani's love story. In destroying the ashram, it is as though Kanak wished to destroy the story itself, but really speaking killing the messenger is useless after he or she has delivered the message.

Take care and best wishes. Have a happy Sunday.
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
.Preetii. thumbnail
Hey!
Thanks for the post!😊 Aur kuch nahin bolungi because i don't know what to say!πŸ˜†

Loved the first part when Vip came to protect Dhaani. 

Ofcourse! Dulari has the right on her daughter, she can punish her when she does mistake. Dhaani was at fault too, blinded in love she didn't give a thought about informing her mother while leaving at night to meet her Vip.

From the initial episodes itself we knew Dhaani never left the ashram alone even if it was during daytime and here it was the middle of night. Dulari has seen her daughter getting into troubles, tensed she was and then there was KT, doing the job of igniting her anger. From the prev. episode itself i knew Dhaani was going to get thrashed Badly.

KT,-- don't know if she can do anything more evil than this. Putting the ashram on fire, was ofcourse a very bad idea. Did she just try to kill all the ashramwasis. Isn't it really very wrong? 

I hope the wrong is punished and not forgiven now that she has stooped so low.

DT- back in game back in power. Good to see him blackmailing Trip. Not that i like DT but because i hate Trip. 

for the time being everyone is smarter than Vip, the lawyer. I wish to see him back in action, using his brains. Hope the monday episode brings out something good!

Bye! Hammie! Take Care!😊

Edited by Spreeti98 - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great effort HammieπŸ‘ Thanks for ur wonderful take😳😊😊
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Goggle goggle of d wave tell me what msg hammies title gave...
Lol. Happy valentines day dear hammie.
Thanks a lot for posting this take.
So much stress u give yourself with such dedication , apart from new English words , you have added a new example of dedication in my life.
Lovely take as usual.
Loved viplab.
Hated DT .
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The sanctity and purity of their love is at stake .
Wow  how profound are these words . and what a perspective you have given. 
your posts are priceless.thanks
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
That was another brilliant take from you, Hammie! Haven't watched the episode yet, but I can literally visualise KT and TP's vindictiveness through your admirable writing! Not bothered to watch the negative leads(TriKan.. The new sizzling Jodi of IKRS] regards to our dear members for coming up with this jodi name πŸ˜†) anyways! But definitely would love to catch our dear ViDha's irrevocable love, especially for Viplav who again it seems rocked like the much lovable hero of this show❀️ But when is this fellow gonna get his lawyer brains back?? can't he see that his mother is two faced liar? In fact Dhani and the whole Ashram have sensed her true colours by now. Plz cvs show him a bit more bright.

And I liked that TP is provoking Kanak to burn the ashram down, just to make herself land in more trouble. But what will the poor widows do without their lifeline Still pinning my hopes on Viplav to arrange the women with a temporary refuge.(I seriously hope Kanak really gets hurt in the fire, though 😑), her pride will probably deflate a bit..

Thanks for your take, it has given the much needed insight on what to look forward in this episode 😊 Wish you happy Valentine's Day, Hammie!

PS: Perfectly suitable title πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by SudHaVeN- - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Thanks for the great take, Hammie
hi aimf , great to see you  with a detailed  comment
A very low blow by Kanak to coat the ashram windows and walls with lacquer so that the building burns up like paper. The whole thing reminded me of the story in the Mahabrharata, where the baddie (villain) Duryodhana invites the righteous Pandava princes for a "holiday" at a resort like area, where he says he has built a palace for them. The Pandavas unsuspectingly go for the promised holiday, but they get intelligence in time that the entire palace has been constructed with lacquer and wax. Therefore, they dig an underground tunnel and escape. Meanwhile Duryodhana and his team stealthily set fire to the "palace" and watch it go up in flames.
thanks for  the faith reference ... brings so much more out of the  episode
Kanak is using the same modus operandi of Duryodhana. This symbolises how wily her ways are. Of course as a mark of poetic justice, she herself gets trapped in the fire, revealing that karma bites, and when it does, it can be quite nasty.
 welll .. i just cant wait to see her burned  to ashes.. within thehousehold
I muse about where will the safed gang go after their refuge has been burnt down? I wonder if they will all live in Ayodhya Nivas --from the standpoint of the plot, the more the merrier I suppose.
heyyy  you have given the cvs a super idea
Watching the ashram burn down, I was reminded of all the memories it held of the widows who have next to nothing. Moreover the walls told tales of Viplav and Dhani's love story. In destroying the ashram, it is as though Kanak wished to destroy the story itself, but really speaking killing the messenger is useless after he or she has delivered the message.
brilliant     comment..  but she will know their love story is  all around the universe , not within four walls!  she can never stamp it out
Take care and best wishes. Have a happy Sunday. 
 thanks  enjoy  and relax.. great to read such an apt  comment. much love hammie

.Preetii. thumbnail
Hey!! read your reply in your prev. post! Even your replies are so good...!!!!!!!😊
No sorry for replying late!! moreover u were late because of spending time with family...! and i think family is the most important part of our life...! Family comes first..!!😊
Edited by Spreeti98 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spreeti98

Hey!    hi spreeti,good to see you

Thanks for the post!😊 Aur kuch nahin bolungi because i don't know what to say!πŸ˜†
that's odd?  usually you  go on...πŸ˜†
Loved the first part when Vip came to protect Dhaani. 
yes it was like  a shared ownership of each other
Ofcourse! Dulari has the right on her daughter, she can punish her when she does mistake. Dhaani was at fault too, blinded in love she didn't give a thought about informing her mother while leaving at night to meet her Vip.
but.. dhani   usually is on the ball about asking her mother.. viplav may be right she wouldn't be allowed out.
From the initial episodes itself we knew Dhaani never left the ashram alone even if it was during daytime and here it was the middle of night. Dulari has seen her daughter getting into troubles, tensed she was and then there was KT, doing the job of igniting her anger. From the prev. episode itself i knew Dhaani was going to get thrashed Badly.
welll could have been worse.. but viplav takes it upon her self
KT,-- don't know if she can do anything more evil than this. Putting the ashram on fire, was ofcourse a very bad idea. Did she just try to kill all the ashramwasis. Isn't it really very wrong? 
It shows how easily she is led..
I hope the wrong is punished and not forgiven now that she has stooped so low.
all things happen  for a reason
DT- back in game back in power. Good to see him blackmailing Trip. Not that i like DT but because i hate Trip. 
he uses trips.. very cleverly. mastermind  DT
for the time being everyone is smarter than Vip, the lawyer. I wish to see him back in action, using his brains. Hope the monday episode brings out something good!
 Methinks we all expect him to    be a fighting fit lawyer  .. thanks so much f or reading  and commenting...     much love hammie..
Bye! Hammie! Take Care!😊
 bye spree..  catch you on my post tomm... πŸ˜ƒ    yours hammie