Fabulous update

thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sandhYA_123

LOVELY SS ABI.
LOVED IT.
I AM VERY HAPPY DEAR THAT U STARTED A NEW STORY ON SIDNI. U MADE MY DAY.
PROLOGUE WAS JUST AWESOME AND MINDBLWING.
IN THIS ROSHNI FORGETS HER MEMORY. 
FEEL REALLY BAD FOR DD AND SID.
ROSHNI IN MEMORY LOSS IS READY TO DO ENGAGEMEMT WITH KUNAL. THEY CONVINCED HER VERY BADLY.
FEEL PITY ON OUR SID WHO CAME WITH PROOFS BUT KUNAL PROVED HIM WRONG.
SID IS REALLY FEELING VERY HELPLESS.
CONCEPT IS REALLY INTERESTING.
NOW WAITING FOR HOW SID WILL MAKE ROSHNI HIS OWN.
UPDATE SOON DEAR.
TAKE CARE. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ญ

thank u so much Sandhya๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
happy to read ur comments as always๐Ÿ˜ณ
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

Aww new story on current track!! Kunal and Roshni engaged, poor Sid heartbroken ๐Ÿ˜ญ Oh yeah Kunal's days are counted so let him enjoy while it lasts! We will get SidNi marriage ๐Ÿ˜›Update soon!

haan Paru๐Ÿ˜› aww.. no worries, everything will be settled properly soon๐Ÿ˜† sure Paru, thank u ๐Ÿ˜ณ
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinii01

Awesome...loved it

thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
madhuharini thumbnail
PART 1:

When he was walking sluggishly, he saw his office on the mid way. His foot walked lethargically inside...

His manager saw him and came towards him, "Sir... gud evening Sir. Are u alright ? Shall I call ur dad?" he asked number of questions seeing his condition.

"Just send me a bottle of vodka. I don't want to see anybody. Everyone can leave" he shouted and left to his cabin.

The manager did as he said and sent out all the staffs as his boss commanded.

He entered into Sid's cabin taking what he asked.

"Pour it on glass" he ordered.

"Sir, u don't have this habit as far as I know... any problem sir? Shall I call dad?" he asked.

"Mind ur bloody business and do what I said alone" he shouted furiously.

He gulped the shots one after the another trying to remove her thoughts from his mind. But the more he tried, the more she occupied his mind. His eyes became red because of the combined effect of drink and mood.

He stood up from his seat and pushed away the things on top of his table vigorously. "Leave" he shouted at his manager and he left immediately. He saw the frame of his pic with Roshni's broken into pieces. He went near it and sat on the floor, clasping the broken glass frame into his palms. He closed his fist tightly making the glass pieces piercing into his skin, "Why you did this Roshni? Why you lost your trust on me?" he shouted closing his eyes while blood shedding on the floor from his hands. His eyes reached to the brown envelope in which "Mrs. Roshni Siddharth Khurana" was written on it.

He checked the envelope and found as the DNA test report of Roshni and DD which might have been came from the hospital that evening. His anger raised to the peak and went straight to his car taking that report. He drove the car recklessly towards Patel's home to meet her again. He reached her room but none caught him as everyone was sleeping sound.

By the time he entered into her room, he saw her sitting awake looking at the sky as if she is getting answers for her unknown thoughts. He banged the door with his legs and she got back from her trance hearing the sound. Her eyes widened in shock and before she realize anything he pulled her hand and slammed onto the wall. "Tum kyu... is waqt yahan..." before she speaking anything, he twisted her hands and kept on her back, "shout... shout and call ur Kunal ji" his voice infuriated his emotions.

"Aahh... chodo mujhe chodo mujhe" she winced in pain.

The ring he saw in her fingers increased his rage to few more level. He immediately snatched the ring from her fingers and threw it on to the air.

"Kya kar rahi hoon tum... ye mera engagement ring" she said helplessly.

"Engagement ring? Then what is this?" he shouted showing his fingers and ring wore on it. She touched his fingers and checked the ring as if she saw that somewhere. Memories flashed into her eyes as she has been wearing that ring to someone's finger but she can't remember his face. Tension started running on her calm nerves seeing his badly injured palms and fists. Tears dropped down her eyes and fell over his bruises in the guilt that she might be a reason behind that. He removed her hands from touching him in hurt and slipped down on the floor when all his energy were drained out. She stood blankly without knowing what to do... she sat down and took the diary and envelope from his other hand confusingly to check them.

When she opened the envelope, she was shocked to her core seeing the lines, "the DNA of Mrs.Roshni Siddharth Khurana matches 99.99% of Mrs.Durga Devi Patel and it is proved that Mrs. Roshni Khurana is the biological daughter of Mrs. Durga Devi Patel"

Tears rolled down her cheeks, "ye sab kya hai" words choked in her throat. She sat down on the floor near his lying body and looked at him for few seconds. Then she opened the diary and seeing the first page of it, she learned that the diary belongs to her own. Her pic with Sid was pasted in the first page with her signature "Roshni Siddharth Khurana" below that. She caressed the pic and her signature softly as if she is touching it for the first time. She opened and started to read them from the beginning...

"yes, this is my handwriting" she whispered slowly and continued reading everything. She wrote how her life started with her Siddharth one and half years back...

In page 15,

"This is the day I realized how much love I held for you in my heart... I said those 3 beautiful words to u for the very first time today, I LOVE U SIDDHARTH... Wish I should love you like this throughout our life"

... ... ... ...

Again her eyes stopped at the page 25, seeing their wedding pic

"Can there be any marriage more beautiful than our's Siddharth? Now we are a perfectly and officially married couple and none can tear us apart"

... ... ... ...

"Why you love me so much Siddharth? You became a Ghar jamai today just for the love you have for me... I am the damn luckiest girl in this universe for getting a husband like you"

... ... ... ...

Her teary eyes caught up with the words,

"Yayyy!!! Our happy Diwali today!!! This is my first Diwali with my husband... Can it be any more special? He made my day... I love u Siddharth"

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

"I can't live without u... this separation is torturing my soul. Come here and take me into your arms. Ur Roshni is missing you badly"

... ... ... ...

"Why you made this accident Siddharth? To bring me back from Bangkok? Do any one love me more than you do? Don't punish yourself for a silly girl like me"

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

"We are divorced... No, we are divorced just in front of this law but not in front our love. No divorce can separate us. I luv U Siddharth"

... ... ... ...

"I can't see Misha or anyone near you. You are my love and only mine. How can I express my feel and make you understand my love?"

... ... ... ...

"My life is the best fairy tale ever. U know why? Becoz you are writing this fairy tale... Thank you so much for marrying me once again and making me Mrs.Roshni SIddharth Khurana to this world. I luv U Siddharth"

... ... ... ...

"Aww... don't worry my love. Even god can't separate us and who is this Shabnam!!! Let that s**t go to hell with that fake video"

... ... ... ...

"My Siddharth left this world... No... No... It can never happen. "Agar main marr bhi gaya na toh palat kar wapas aunga. Tumhe jitane ke liye, Hume jitane ke liye " U only said this na Siddharth? I know... he can never leave his Roshni alone"

... ... ... ...

"Today is the best day in my life again... My love, my energy, my soul, my everything is back to me. Yes, My Siddharth is back. Raghu is none other than my Siddharth. I love you Siddharth. I'll not leave this Shabnam now. How dare she can harm my man"

... ... ... ...

"eww... They married Kunal and me when I was 5. But I love Siddharth and I'll always brag about it. He is my husband and none can take that right... I am the proudest wife of Mr.SIDDHARTH KHURANA"

... ... ... ...

And in the last page,

"Jab tak mera Siddharth mere paas hai, no failure can touch me. Who is that Bansi, Kunal and others!!! My Siddharth will chase them away"

@@@ @@@

"So many things happened in my life... so many sweet moments, lovely moments, tragic moments but I remember nothing... Kyun Bhagwanji? Why are you playing with me? Why are you playing with US? The man whom I loved more than my life is lying nearing me but still I can't recognize him after reading this whole diary. How much hurt my mom would be... They saying her as mental and how my mom would have broken. And this Siddharth!!! He love me to his life and death, but I... How hurt he would have felt when I put ring on Kunal's fingers... I ditched you Siddharth, I ditched you so badly. I shouldn't have trusted Kunal, Shabnam or anyone. I am sorry, maaf kardo mujhe, please... please utho... dekho tumhari Roshni ko" she cried clutching his shirt collar... She sat near him caressing his face, chest, fingers, bruised palms but he didn't open his eyes.

She lied on his chest clutching his shirt into her fists, "Siddharth I am sorry for hurting you... u'll forgive ur Roshni na, You still love me Siddharth? I'll not loose you... I'll never lose you, utho abhi mere liye please" but he gave no response. She wiped her tears immediately and sat straight taking his palms inside her's.

She ran to take the first aid box and aided his bruises softly and lovingly, "I'll not let anything happen to you. I'll take care of you like before and make you happy again. I'll be your Roshni, no matter I gain back my memory or not. I'll not loose you Siddharth" she kissed his palms and held it close to her heart.

@@@ @@@

In morning...

Preparations were already going on for Roshni and Kunal's Haldi in morning and their wedding by evening.

Shabnam came to call Roshni but her room door was locked. She wake up hearing her knocking sound and saw Sid lying on her lap.

"Siddarth... utho utho Shabnam coming" she patted his arms and hushed near his ears. He opened his eyes lazily and then shocked realizing where he was.

He got up from her lap and rubbing his forehead trying to remember something, "OMG! How I came here? When I came?" he asked. She was looking onto him keenly unable to react anything. "did I hurt u Roshni? I was angry yesterday... sorry yaar. I know you don't remember anything but I lost my control seeing Kunal near you. I didn't hurt u na?" he asked cupping her cheeks. "you didn't hurt me Siddharth" she said. His world paused for a moment hearing his name from her mouth. "You saying my name Roshni? I... I..." tears rolled down his cheeks due to happiness. She wiped his tears with her fingers. He pressed her fingers over his face feeling her touch on his cheeks.

"I am missing you Roshni" he said in a low voice. Before she leaned to hug him, a knock on door with Shabnam's voice, "Roshni di, what is happening inside? Open the door". Her face became tensed again, "Siddharth, we'll talk later. Now please leave" she whispered. "I'll handle her Roshni, You don't worry" he cupped her face and his eyes fell on his plastered fists aided by her last night.

"You aided me Roshni?" he asked unbelievable. She nodded looking into his eyes. "You remember everything? Bolo?" he asked. And they heard another knock, "Roshni di, open the door"

Without having any other option, "please Siddharth... We can discuss everything later. Don't forget to come here by evening" she said. "Evening? To see your marriage with Kunal?" he asked lil anger.

"No... you'll see by evening. Ab jao" she sent him out through their balcony and opened the door after a deep sigh.

"Why it take so late to open the door?" shouted Shabnam. "I was in washroom" she said plainly and saw her standing with Haldi bowl. "Ab kya?" asked Roshni. "Change this night suit and come to hall di... your haldi today and we are waiting" she said in a sweet yet smiling way.

"Ok... I'll come" she said and closed the door again. She sat on her bed and merged into deep thoughts of how to stop the marriage and show the gawar clan their right place.

@@@ @@@ @@@

Evening...

Patel's house was over flowing with guests from village. Men with turban were roaming here and there ordering some silly things to their wives and women covering their face with Pallu till neck running here and there to work for their husband and in-laws' orders. More than a beautiful lavish wedding hall, it looked like a village set made for some shooting.

Sid disguised into hall as some drummer boy wearing a turban and mingled into the crowd. He went to DD's room and saw her crying seeing some childhood pic of Roshni with her. She turned back realizing some touch on her shoulder. "Siddharth... tum yahan kaise?" asked DD wiping her tears.

"Don't cry sasu mom... we'll stop the marriage at any cost. Let the villagers dance and sing, their time starts now..." he said angrily.

"How?" asked DD. He showed the DNA report to her, "using this evidence" he said.

"It came? That's really gud Siddharth" she said smilingly.

"Yes sasu mom... police will come soon" he said to DD in assurance.

@@@ @@@ @@@

Kunal was sitting in the mandap chanting some wedding mantras with Pandit while Shabnam brought Roshni to the mandap.

Shabnam tied a pink shawl to the end of Roshni's pallu and put it on Kunal's shoulder while Pandit asked them to do pheras around the fire.

Seeing her sitting calm without any expressions, Kunal called, "Roshni... utho na, muhurt time is passing" holding her hands.

"Oh yeah you are right Kunal ji... Muhurt is passing na" she said sarcastically getting up from her place, while DD and Sid were watching at her.

"Aaj aap log sasural jane wala hai kunal ji... so you shouldn't miss the right time" she added removing his hands harshly that is holding her fingers.

"Roshni di... kya hua aap ko? Aaj aapki shadi hone wale hai, be calm everyone are looking at you" said Shabnam adding fuel to the fire.

"SHAADI? For me ? Why? If you don't get me married, I'll run away with Siddharth right?" she shouted making everyone stunned with her furious tone. Also DD and Sid went shocked hearing the name she used.

"Even if you marry, I'll do the same... so don't take any risk" she said looking at Kunal who was standing there shockingly.

"Roshni, tum meri patni hoon... We are already married" said Kunal.

"married in childhood MY FOOT" she burst.

"How she remembered everything? I injected a powerful drug to lose her memory right?" asked Shabnam to Kunal in a low voice.

Roshni heard that and went forward to give one thunderous slap on her cheeks, "Run away before I give another slap and make you forget your own past" shouted Roshni.   

"Inspector Sir... please come here and take them out" she said looking at him who was standing mingled in the crowd.

The inspector came forward, "arrest these people" he ordered his men. Few villagers came to rescue and the inspector again ordered, "Also arrest who ever supporting this child marriage" which made the villagers leave apart.

"You spoilt our reputation and everything Rosini" bansi glared at her.

"Meeti lage ya teeki lage" said a smiling Sid in front of her face to annoy her more.

"lakshmi hoon na mein, see what I offered you... Kundali clowns!!!" she spit her angry seeing Premal and Bansi.

"Disperse please... these idiots made my classy and lavish home to look like a circus hall" mumbled DD angrily.

"arey disperse means bahar jao aur Nirona ko wapas jao" said Kesar to the crowd who was standing confusedly.

Angry Roshni tore the shawl tied up with her pallu and noted someone is watching her from distance.

Tujh bin suna sa mann Suni suni dhadkan

Saansein gham ki dastak Tujh bin jiyun kab tak

Her anger vanished and tears pooled on her eyes seeing him. He stretched his arms and nodded his head like inviting her into his embrace.

Baarish ke paani mein kagaz ki naav tu

Ya tapti dhup mein fursat ki chao tu

She ran straight into his arms and hugged him tightly letting out her pooled tears flow through her cheeks.

Aksar meri baato mein chup kar hasti hai tu

Tujhse hi ruh judi mujh mein basti hai tu

"Thank u Thank u so much for remembering everything Roshni... I was broken thinking you forgotten me. My Roshni can't forget me right?" he said emotionally hugging her and kissing her forehead.

Thaame thaame haatho ko

Kachi paki raho mein

Main tere sang chalu

"I love you Roshni... I love you damn much" he said and kissed her cheeks again.

She stood blinking unable to answer him as she didn't remember anything but just learned her past from her diary.

Lamha lamha zindagi

Dupkiyaan liye khushiyo ki

Tere ishq mein tair lu

Somewhere in her heart still the love for him is living though she forgot her past. "I love you too Siddharth" she said without thinking holding his hands which was cupping her face.

"Sasu mom... Nani ma... dekho na, Our Roshni remember everything. She knew us well" he said astonishingly.

He immediately dialed his dad's number, "Dad... put the call in speaker. I want to say a happy news to you and mom together"

"Roshni got her memory back... She can identify us properly. She called me Siddharth'. Meri Roshni wapas agaye" he bragged to his parents emotionally.

Seeing his happiness, she got scared... "Siddharth is so happy now. He is happy and bragging about my memory is back. How could I say I didn't remember anything and break him again" tears rolled down her cheeks but none noticed as everyone are happy in their own land.

"Roshni... mujhe meri beti wapas mil gaye" said DD and hugged her lovingly giving all her love what she missed these days.

"Mom... I am sorry" she opened her mouth but Sid came, "Sasu mom... shall we make a party? You got your daughter and I got my wife" he said holding them from his both sides.

"why not? Isn't it the best thing" said a smiling DD.

"Do I need to spoil their mood now? Do I want to say I don't remember anything? No... not now. I already hurt them enough. Now I'll not spoil their happiness again" she thought and decided to carry on with the flow of things happening around her happily.

Edited by madhuharini - 8 years ago
nishalholic143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
On so sad Roshni don't remember anything ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Continue soon