part 27:  scroll down...

part 28: 131763742 

part 29:   132464044

part 30:  132643572

part 31: 132923386  

Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago

~27~

When Khushi woke up the next day, she found herself laying so close to Arnav that it made her breathless. His arm was securely circled around her waist and his face was in the crook of her neck. 

She blushed as she remembered that Arnav kissed her so hard and then took her inside the farmhouse before kissing her again and again, everytime she opened her mouth to even say something his lips were against hers and kissing her senselessly before finally his lips turned motionless against hers and he fell asleep on her. 

Aliya had come to ask if everything is okay and Khushi heard sadness and Aliya's "after crying" dry voice that made Khushi feel bad for Aliya but at that moment she was so lost into Arnav's kisses that she didn't answer Aliya...

~

"Papa papa papa! You woke up sooo late. Why?" Tara asked when Arnav came downstairs and he lifted Tara into his arms and hugged her.

"Papa got drunk... extra dark lime rum. Argh." Arnav groaned at his headache before he sat down while Tara started running her small fingers through her father's hair.

"Elpa durk laice hum?" Tara tried to say the name of the drink making Arnav burst into laughter.

"Adorable." he cupped her face and pecked her forehead. "My Tara is the cutest."

Suddenly the father-daughter duo were interrupted as Khushi came along with Aliya. Khushi was not looking at Arnav that made him confused why she is acting so grumpy towards him.. 

"Khushi, hey, are you alright?" Arnav asked, yawning. "Did I...do something last night? I really don't remember."

"Tara, go out of the room. Please beta." Khushi smiled a bit at Tara who got up from Arnav's lap and left the room.

"You kissed me. Infront of everyone." Khushi grit out, before starting to eat the lunch. 

Arnav's eyes widened and he tried to say something but the expression on Khushi's face looked like she was overwhelmed and can't bear anything right now.

"Khushi.. you are taking so much food." Aliya suddenly held Khushi's hand when Khushi was serving herself. "You should not eat so much, you should take care of your figure-"

"Aliya, it is not right to stop someone when they are eating. Remember amma taught us this? Aisey toka nahi karte." Khushi held her forehead frustratingly but when Aliya tried to stop her even now, Khushi just got up with tears in her eyes and left the spot making Arnav immediately grab the plate of food and go after her..

~

"Khushi, I-I didn't mean to kiss you like that. Listen I'm-"

"Just stop it Mr Arnav Singh Raizada! Aliya is right.." Khushi cried, looking down that made him confused.

Arnav's brows furrowed. "What? What did she say to you that is 'right'?"

"Aliya told me that.. that you are just trying to use my body. We are not married anymore but you still kissed me cos you think I am so much in love with you that you can use me. Aliya is right..she said that you think of me as your personal sl*t, hai na?" Khushi sniffled. 

Arnav's eyes widened. "Khushi, no..Aliya is saying wrong things...look- I don't think that way about you-"

"Just leave me alone Mr ASR. You and Aliya both have hurt me a lot.. you both ruined my life, now please let me live in peace with Tara. You thought you will say to me that you care for me and I will immediately become emotional in love and jump into bed with you and let you kiss me and do whatever you want with me.. but I won't. I am ex-Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. I'm not your wife and you can't use me anymore." Khushi snapped.

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
that was awesome...
finaly khushi bursted... her anger and
frustation...
loved it...Edited by sweety421 - 8 years ago
Oh mo...water level broke? I mean dam's flowing now over flowing actually let's see what's in store
Cheers
Congrates for the New thread
Super - Duper Amazing

Fabulous Update
Loved It
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM

Awesome update
Loved it
Well written
Congrats for the new thread
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Finally Khushi said what she wanted. Love it. Thanks!!
Amazing update 
Loved it 
Continue soon 
Aliya kameeni... Narak me jaayegi.
Kya yaar aliya ne sab kharaab kar dia
Aliya is a bitch. She c9uldn't bear the fact that Arnav kissed Khushu and not her so she filled her ears against Arnav. But sge had to snap at him aanyway. lets see how he rracts to it now.