a bridal couple in a glass orb...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 4th February 2016 ep 155 My Take~   a  bridal couple in a glass orb

Where mutual trust exists between each other, lies find little breeding ground. Dhani pre-empts what she might be in for? So she decides to come clean with him..perhaps this was a quality  Viplav likes about her, that  avoids beating about the bush. She draws nearer to him and confesses,  I know a lot must be going through  your mind regards  tripurari, but really  I  did tell you the truth. Now its up to you really, who's word you'll believe in, his or mine.  Viplav  looks at her  and explains ,look  I believe you completely  ,  I know full  well that tripurari is a complete liar ,but what bothers me, is what reason does he have in having to lie? Any way forget about him , what were you going to say? He asks Dhani  and she shares her hunch , I think there is someone else involved with him in this  game... Vilplav  silently  ponders on  her  words and recalls  that  trpuirari too  in his video has disclosed to  bijli  that he was just a pawn  as there is someone else  within maha gurus house who actually is the behind the idea..  But who? Viplav is left with the predicament. Thus  each and every  misunderstanding that tripurari attempts to create between them fails to achieve the desirable result that he wants, instead it  manages to raise doubts  and questions  why is he doing what he is? and who else is  behind him?  So the meeting  between the righteous pair  ends with mutual trust and good will, but ongoing sense of  alert regard anything that pertains to tripurari.

Another unholy pair meets where mockery from one to the other is in progress. Tripurari jeers at Kanak that she was meant to stop Dhani from entering the mansion , but looks like now she has fallen from grace and is heading for Dhani's  ashram . Pity  she was meant to serve a warning to guru dev ,but seems he's packed her off. In bitterness   Kanak hisses at him, due  to his petty thoughts he hasn't been able to get a  hold over babu ji's mansion . She sneers at him  despite being  under his tutelage he is still as dense as ever , she pokes fun  at tripurari. Kanak keeps a brave face and says, the old fogey has done her a huge favour by sending her to the ashram she will be able to do well the task of dividing dhani from Viplav, by  attacking her virtue , that will not only force Dhani to separate from viplav but bid adieu  to the world as well ,she vows wait till she gets there she will shake the very keystone  of the ashram!  Kanak's bitterness is multi folds  tripuraui making her a widow ,  her son falling for a widow amnd now dashrant sending her off to the ashram.. No wonder she is full of ammunition! To dhani  and viplav!

Back in his home , Viplav lounges in the  indoor rattan  garden chair and muses over Dhani's last words to him.   Kanak  feels his head and  breaks her son's calm further more  by telling him she  off to the ashram for  week. He of course is livid at the idea and nearly demands from his grandparents if they were aware of mother's outrageous idea? Whenever Kanak  puts on a deceptive act ,which is mostly before her unaware son, she puts on a squeaky voice, a wincing one Dashrant controls the situation  gently and  persuades Viplav  its part of her widowhood observance  that she fasts for seven days in the ashram  for the peace of her husband's soul. Viplav would have kicked up a fuss but when he is told that Dhani knows about this arrangement ,he is slightly crest fallen  and nearly sounded, yes all knew ,but him!  Eventually Kanak mollycoddles her son and tells him , only a matter of   seven days and then  she'll return to her darling baby boy. And gives vilav a hug and Dashrant  a dirty look as her talon like hands work around her son's back and  Kanak  muses.. she'll be back after she  right from tomorrow morning she will end his relationship with that  witch Dhani and will set her son free!  and Dashrant gives Kanak an approving nod as if to say well played bhauji!

Next morning cleaning takes place of Raj laxmi and Dhani's room ready to be handed over to   Kanak. Its an interesting scene with two differing viewpoint  ..dhani is the  hospitable  ready to welcome her mother in law and has no issues of offering her space to make a guest comfortable.  Raj laxmi is the unwilling and uncompromising occupant of a room who is clearly reluctant to give up her territory and privacy to an awkward haughty person like  Kanak. But Dhani ends  the squabble with her friend by saying that she's above all honours the fact that  chotti malkan  is vakeel babu's mother ,and also maha pandit too told her that since she is vakeel babus mother then as such she should be treated like her own mother.  Raj laxmi gives her friend a chilling warning.. you watch Dhani your act of goodness ,one day will land  you in a huge problem.. does  Raj laxmi known about something   that both  Dhani and we are unaware  off. Rajlaxmi seems very militant towards  Kanak..is this an old falling with her from the time she stayed at the ashram?  or is this something  new.. a conspiracy?

Finally Kanak arrives at the ashram door carrying her suitcase , bare foot..  meeting and greeting takes place and   Kanak and looks disdainfully at the ashram ,while  Dhani touches her feet and receives  a curt blessing ,yes  remain happy.. from her MIL.   Kanak looks at the opportune moment and seeks to debase Dhani  right away  before the rest of the widows especially  her mother dulari. Curtly Kanak announces, she has walked barefoot to the ashram and her feet are soiled ,she bids Dhani to wash her feet, in order to remind Dhani of her lowly place under her feet. But Dhani with great willingness  brings out that which is inherent in her nature , the desire to serve with great humility! In fact while others in the ashram see as  Kanak putting down Dhani , which she was,.. Dhani sees it as an act of common sense , chooti malkan had walked and thus her feet are heavily soiled so without any negative  attitude  she washes Kanak's feet  and then gives her brand new pair of flip flops to wear .But Kanak mocks  condescendingly its ok .. that'll be all , I didn't come here to create problems, which very clearly  meant she comes here to the ashram to make their life hell! She taunts, she is aware they are not too happy to have her here but ,what to do? she too has to perform the widow requirement!

The room ends soon as one enters!..is  Kanak's  next point of unwieldy  behaviour since she arrived at the ashram is  dissatisfaction  of the  room that was dusted and tidied for her..she expresses her desire to sleep in the courtyard downstairs in a spatial environment  rather than this cooped up hen house!  Rajlaxmi supports the idea.. and   Kanak hypocritically insists ,she doesn't want it to be seen that she is making things difficult for them ,so the courtyard would be fine.. Why is Kanak desperate  to sleep in the courtyard.. so she can let in a wolf in the ashram  ?? .. Dhani gets a phone call from Viplav, Kanak miffed leaves the room in a huff.. annoyed obviously at her crazy over Dhani, son Viplav!

Chatting up your girl..Dhani  has mother arrived  there? Dhani confirms yes she has ,he says , look  I don't  know why she's there? maybe dadaji asked her to  go there? But Dhani replies ,no she has come here by her own choice..and if its her personal decision ,than it shouldn't be a problem.. but viplav says ,you don't get it Dhani , maa cant say no to dada ji! But why  are you  supporting her? Look you need to talk to her and send her back.. Dhani begins to get annoyed, now why would  I  do that? She's here now ! how can  I ask her to leave doesn't look nice besides its only a matter of  seven days? She argues,  but Viplav argues back ,Dhani please! do as  I am saying and she says no  I can't come between her and her fast and he goes, and what about the grief you are giving me? why are you behaving like a child? Oh so now  I am behaving like a child am  I? moans Viplav look  I don't want a lecture from you early in the morning!  its useless talking to you! and she whinges, and says you are so weird! fine  I don't wish to talk to you either! She yells. He goes.. fine if you don't want to talk then hang up! She goes why should  I hang up !you hang up! You're the one who rang me! he retorts are you going to tell me what to do! and what not to do? Dhani goes and you too don't try to tell me what to do! she shouts and he teases ,well  I am telling  you to hang up .. but Dhani yells no  I am not hanging up because you phoned me! and vilav pulls a face and says,.fine! and cuts  the phone! Dhani looks at her phone and moans, get lost!  I won't talk to you either ! and Dhani chucks her phone on her bed and storms off.  Raj laxmi  smiles, these too are just great ,love each other madly yet they bicker with each other  like kids!raj laxmi phones Viplav and he plays hard to get ,what do want? Why have you phoned? You said you don't want o talk to me! and if you want to say sorry than do it fast!  I don't have the time!  Raj laxmi..says its me vakeel babu! Its me raj laxmi,  he says, did she ask you to phone me and she goes ,nooo!  I phoned to tell you its Dhani's birthday tomorrow.. Viplav goes wide eyed ,what?? Really?  But she  never said anything to me! and Rajlaxmi says surely you don't expect her to tell you!he goes what shall  I do? and  Raj laxmi went am  I suppose to tell you thattoo? look it was my job to tell you,  now you need to think about what you need to do!dhani comes back into the room ,snatches the phone from  Raj laxmi and says was it vakeel babu's phone? and she replies no and Dhani  mutters, didn't even phone to say sorry ! fine!good, he didn't phone didn't want to speak to him anyway..but who were you talking to  Raj laxmi .who says  no wasn't talking  I  was  only looking at the phone its very smart!

Stalking your girl. Raj laxmi and Dhani  arrive at  the chunari stall a stalker leaves  some personal notes  which are read to Dhani.. you look lovely today! Dhani has a go at the vendor and he says the guy said if you ger annoyed  I am to give you  this second note ,which  Raj laxmi , reads, it doesn't take you a second to get angry.. hope  I don't have to spend my whole life making  up with you.. Dhani says aloud..  I can sense he's around here some where.. vilav the stalker is sly and lovingly he steals glances at her from his vantage point ..Ishq Ishq Ish Ishq the colur of my love is white. The whole rings with the sound, the colour of my love is white..dhani  goes to the mandir and he stalks her there too.. sends a little  boy with a bunch of flowers who says  bhaiyaji gave it..Dhani hears... what he says with the lovely bunch of flowers!

At the ashram   Kanak deliberately drops the earthenware cup of tea , so dulari has to mop it.. she does so without any issues ,but   Kanak tries her level best to  put both mother and daughter down. Dhani  returns with the flowers posy in her hand and   Kanak cracks a sick joke  , why have you stolen the flowers from the mandir.? Rajlaxmi watches irate but Dhani replies no Viplav gave  the flowers to me.. Rajlaxmi seizes her opportunity and says, vakeel babu is not just a nice person but he cares a lot  for Dhani too..  Kanak fumes and dismisses her remark ,yeah right...

Stealing a kiss from your sleeping girl.. midnight..dhani can hear her prince charming has arrived she rolls over on her side, her back to the door and pretends to sleep with a smile on her face.. villav creeps behind her  on her knees , leans over her, moves a strand of hair from her temple and feels her soft cheek with his index finger..  oh good! Dhani is asleep.. just the right moment to give Dhani  a kiss ! as soon has he leans ahead and inclines his mouth near her  cheek she sits up with a start!and what exactly are you doing.?he moves his head closer ,all wide eyed and says,  I am doing what you are doing, pretending.. like you were pretending to be asleep..  happy birthday.. gives her a revolving groom and bride in musical  glass orb.. 

Lovely episode with some tender loving Dhani Viplav.. hamlet53 5.2.17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishq ishq hammie.
Beautiful title.
Since childhood I am very fond of these cute little romantic things. Sadly never got one πŸ˜‰ lol. D cutie couple n ball dance n music.lovely.
Watched half of d episode , gladly didn't miss d vidha part.
If I were dhani , I would b ashamed of myself cz of not being able to read n write. Iss zamane mein kaun aisa totally anpad hota hain?viplab is a boy of 21 century dating a girl of mughal Akbar's era?dhani pllzzz learn.she has no interest in studying I suppose n no regret for being an illiterate.
Kanak n trips r a pair now , d unholy one as u mention. They must fall in love n get married. Their meetings r very painful to eyes.
Overall a good episode. Vidha scene in d end saved d day. Dhani d shy girl is getting used to being close to vipu. 😳 luckily she got up on right time I was praying dhani uth jao jaldi se don't wait for d kiss to happen , dadi was watching ishq ishq with me. Lol she has presbycusis but vision is clear. lol. Thanks to cvs they didn't let my cheek turn red.
Though d episode didn't have much contents bt still u emerge as a very good writer in your manner of describing things.now I want wonderful episode so that u can justify ur hard works.
English ki amma must forgive my grammer mistakes. πŸ˜† Edited by simplejoy - 8 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
 Hello Hammie.
Thanks for this lovely take on the episode. I loved reading ViDha's parts.

I'v tried to watch this episode but I didn't find the link. I hope today I can watch it. Can't wait to watch ViDha's scenes.

What I love about cvs of IKRS is that they mix the serious scenes with some cute and lovely scenes..so that we don't get bored. I know ppl hate KanTrip . But it is not an easy task to find out the truth. Viplav and Dhani are doing a good job. But by the time they have the prooves against the evils I guess Tripurari will settle down in the Tripathy's house and becomes the new prince.
vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome take Hammie as always!!! loved reading it..yday epi hav some good vidha moments which v all r dying to watch after long time...our naughty vipu is backπŸ˜‰..dat gift reminded me SRk nd Deepika song in OM SANTHI OM!! its always great to watch vidha nok jhoks nd some light moments btw them.!! i laughed at how dhani gets up when she heard vip saying Kiss!! how strange she knows english bt couldnt write nd read hindi..haha sillyπŸ˜†..Vip should educate dhani😊..coming to KT staying at ashram i want safed gang to teach her lesson nd abt life wat they r going through being widow..Kt even dnt deserve dat peaceful place!! im thinking y cvs thought of KT staying in ashram for week!! will they going to xpose KT in week??Looking forward how Vidha vl come out dis evil plan together..Thank u soomuch once again dear..i admired nd grateful to ur efforts!! keep up d grt work!! Take care😊
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful take hammie...with titles and subtitles...when n I read ur post ...I was able to recall the episode in a better way...your description is more beautiful than the scenes enacted...you r truly gifted...πŸ˜ƒ
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome take from awesome Hammie!!
Enjoyed your commentary on trust, and your description of Kanak entering the ashram --holy entertaining. Also loved your title a lot, which is the subject of my musings today:
Bridal couple in a glass orb. Need we say more about the symbolism here? Vip and Dhani are betrothed to one another. Their love and togetherness is transparent and true for all to see. In a way, the love and trust between them is like the glass case surrounding them. It is in the shape of a bubble. Like a new couple in love, they live in their own little bubble of joy. However, the nature of bubbles is to burst, and furthermore, we have wily antagonists who wish to shatter their bubble --Kanak and trip will stop at nothing to ensure that the bubble bursts. DT is on a slightly different mission. He is not so interested in bursting the lovers' bubble as much as being the DJ, and controlling which tunes they dance to. 

Vip and Dhani have to grow up and fast. First they need a smokescreen, for too much transparency is  unadvisable, especially in an atmosphere where everyone else is playing their cards close to their sleeve, and the air is thick with suspicion and conspiracy. Perhaps if the orb is shaken, "snow flakes" start to swirl bride and groom, rendering them momentarily invisible. This will give VIPs and Dhani some time to not be in the public eye quite so much. What will the smoke screen be? I vote for a pretend fight, enacted with great gusto for all to see.

Next, Vip and Dhani have to strengthen their orb of love and make it Kanak-proof, oops, I mean shatter-proof. This is already happening to a certain degree, with them rising above misunderstandings. Finally, and ultimately, however, vip and Dhanis strength is to not need the bubble anymore, to grow out of its confines to embrace the whole universe with the power of their love. That is a process, and if it were to be accomplished right away, what would we watch tonight???

Best wishes and cheers

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Title and beautifully written that makes the episode come alive all over again.

One thing I am grateful for even though  Viplav might have for split second  a doubtful look on his face concerning Dhaani's story of Trip ...he overcomes his slight doubt very soon and keeps his trust in Dhaani intact.

This love and trust between them should keep KT, Trip and DT's blood boiling for a long time and trying to find ways to sabotage their union.

Kanak's entry in the Ashram was as expected ... she comes in and like the Queen Witch she is.. she starts by degrading and debasing Dhaani and the other residents of the Ashram.

I wish Dhaani would get some of the comeuppance that RL shows towards KT and start  standing up to KT a little...being "Mahaan" is good but not at the expense of ones self 
esteem.

Viplav following Dhaani like a love sick puppy after her was fun to watch..but Dhaani 
not able to read the notes made me sad and confused because I remember her writing down something once for Viplav.

Maybe a Blooper from the CV's.

Viplav trying to kiss Dhaani awake with a kiss would have been lovely to see but alas
Indian serials always show girls that have to object to their loved ones advances with
"What are you doing?"   Why are girls not suppose to have any passion for their partners... has always bewildered  me.   Ahh! maybe I have lived abroad too long.πŸ˜†

But I am sticking with the show for our two love birds and hoping to see more cute "Ishq..Ishq " scenes from both of them.  Viplav's  gift for Dhaani was perfect to show her where their love will eventually take both of them...Both married and spinning together ever after in their own world.

Thanks again Hammie for your great writing.    

Take care and all the best always.

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am running a bit late ... Please please wait for me ..
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplejoy

Ishq ishq hammie.   πŸ˜›   hi... doc.. good to see  you back ito loving ishq
Beautiful title.   thanks   tried to say.. couple in a snow storm.. that's what is  really called
Since childhood I am very fond of these cute little romantic things. Sadly never got one πŸ˜‰ lol. D cutie couple n ball dance n music.lovely.yes..  I  enjoy listening to winding up music boxes
Watched half of d episode , gladly didn't miss d vidha part. there was  a lot of it  ...
If I were dhani , I would b ashamed of myself cz of not being able to read n write. Iss zamane mein kaun aisa totally anpad hota hain?viplab is a boy of 21 century dating a girl of mughal Akbar's era?dhani pllzzz learn.she has no interest in studying I suppose n no regret for being an illiterate.  good point you make..   dhani's  literacy may be targatted by  viplav . later on.. raising female literacy levels is a favorite subject with  colours tv.. it was covered in balika vadhu as well.

Kanak n trips r a pair now , d unholy one as u mention. They must fall in love n get married. Their meetings r very painful to eyes.   partners in crime  they are..
Overall a good episode. Vidha scene in d end saved d day. Dhani d shy girl is getting used to being close to vipu. 😳 luckily she got up on right time I was praying dhani uth jao jaldi se don't wait for d kiss to happen , dadi was watching ishq ishq with me. Lol she has presbycusis but vision is clear. lol. Thanks to cvs they didn't let my cheek turn red.  awww my sweet dadi was watching.. haila  is she a viplav fan like you... she has  pres what???? looking around kya bole tum... need to check in google.. you got me taz!   tell me if dhani gets a kiss  why is your cheek going crimson... maila!    such a dreamerπŸ˜›... 
Though d episode didn't have much contents bt still u emerge as a very good writer in your manner of describing things.now I want wonderful episode so that u can justify ur hard works.
English ki amma must forgive my grammer mistakes. πŸ˜†
no my medic mamma!    no mistakes all good ,,  lovely comment especially the bit dadi sat and watched it with you.. how novel...πŸ˜ƒ  thanks taz . always commands that make me happy.. much love... yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie. hi awida great to see you mate

Thanks for this lovely take on the episode. I loved reading ViDha's parts.
yes did think about you when i was writing it
I'v tried to watch this episode but I didn't find the link. I hope today I can watch it. Can't wait to watch ViDha's scenes.
ooh hope you do they both acted very well
What I love about cvs of IKRS is that they mix the serious scenes with some cute and lovely scenes..so that we don't get bored. I know ppl hate KanTrip . But it is not an easy task to find out the truth. Viplav and Dhani are doing a good job. But by the time they have the prooves against the evils I guess Tripurari will settle down in the Tripathy's house and becomes the new prince.
yes  an episode is    interesting  if it offers balanced viewing..    welll even if trips does settle in the manison.. the next track would be  how viplav    returns to gain access to it.. it was similar in LTL dutta evil sister takes control of the house, holds family hostage ,,than dutta return to retrive  his ome free his family  and banishes his evil sister..  lets see what happens here.. so far ISHQ is going very well.. so keen to see what follows on..   thanks for giving  a very intersting comment ,much love hammie