Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Naaz695

Welcome to RishManiacs Laala land Aamina...🤗

Wow I love all the collages and pics. Super work guys.
BBlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naaz695

for a second it looks like they are actually kissing...☺️ ab real life mein kuch Milne se raha toh issi se kaam chalalo waise yeh bhi kam hottt nahi hai...😉

Suyyash and Priya were watching all wide eyed and saying..look look she is seducing him  😆..
Real life mein toh i really doubt if something will happen,but i want them to be atleast friends yaar..All others sorted it out..these two were the only ones who didnt part on a good note..real sad ..From one answer in Mandy's live chat it is clear that he wanted something more than just friendship.
BBlover thumbnail
@ Aamina Why dont you add your write ups also?
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BBlover

Suyyash and Priya were watching all wide eyed and saying..look look she is seducing him  😆..
Real life mein toh i really doubt if something will happen,but i want them to be atleast friends yaar..All others sorted it out..these two were the only ones who didnt part on a good note..real sad ..From one answer in Mandy's live chat it is clear that he wanted something more than just friendship.

from her live chat we got a hint that he wanted much more than friendship😳...actually we already knew it...but her live chat made it more clear that he had feelings for her...😛 & guys we will get to know r they on talking terms or avoiding each other not only if we get their selfie which is possible only in Sukish wedding...😒
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@BBlover whats ur name?? 
u posted my 2 fav GIFs..🤗Gizele was teasing him with Priya and how angry he got..he said to Mandy ek kaam kar apna BF chodh de aur tu aur main couple banjate hai..Mandy ko sab samajh mein aya but behaved like she didnt although Giz explained her..😆the way Rish got up and came close to Mandy☺️I so loved the trio!!

murder mystery GIF..God when it came we RishManiacs gone mad...topic pe topic..Mandy cupped his face..Rish too held her from behind..and BB was naughty too..the camera angle was like they r kissing passionately!!☺️ peeche se Priya saying Mandana detective ke saath flirt karrahi hai🤣
I can go on and on abt RishMan
Edited by tamy267 - 8 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BBlover

@ Aamina Why dont you add your write ups also?

I don't know... You mean add it to this cc or make a separate thread?

the 2 completed parts have got lost somewhere in the other thread 😆
BBlover thumbnail
BBlover thumbnail
Someone should really make a movie with these two in it 😊 ...
BBlover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamina2013

I don't know... You mean add it to this cc or make a separate thread?

the 2 completed parts have got lost somewhere in the other thread 😆

Naaz what to do about this? suggestions plz..
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

@BBlover whats ur name??

u posted my 2 fav GIFs..🤗Gizele was teasing him with Priya and how angry he got..he said to Mandy ek kaam kar apnar BF chodh de aur tu aur main couple banjate hai..Mandy ko sab samajh mein aya but behaved like she didnt although Giz explained her..😆the way Rish got up and came to Mandy☺️I so loved the trio!!

murder mystery GIF..God when it came we RishManiacs gone mad...topic pe topic..Mandy cupped his face..Rish too held her from behind..and BB was naughty too..the camera angle was like they r kissing passionately!!☺️ peeche se Priya saying Mandana detective ke saath flirt karrahi hai🤣
I can go on and on abt RishMan

Haha bb made it look like Bollywood movies lol where they angle the camera in such a way, as in to show the hero and his lady love are kissing 😆 what was even funny when it was behind a tree