||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #6||MEMBERS ONLY

Posted: 8 years ago
                      Welcome image 9 Images

Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #6

True friends are by your side through it all.😳
True friends are there to catch you when you fall.😳
True friends give your life a happy lift.😳
True friends are a most precious gift.🤗

THIS CHAT CLUB IS A HOME SPECIALLY (AND ONLY) FOR SOME UNIQUE (READ CRAZY) ðŸ˜† PEOPLE IN INDIA-FORUMS WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND LOVES TO DO CHIT CHAT WITH EACH OTHER ON ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM FAVORITE SHOW TO FAVORITE FOOD,😃 FROM "HOW WAS YOUR DAY " TO " WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME",😆 FROM LEG PULLING EACH OTHER TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY WHEN THE SITUATION DEMANDS ..😳
THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND HOME ,😳 IN TRUE SENSE ,🤗 WE WILL DO CHAT , MASTI AMD HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG HERE (MAINTAINING ALL IF RULES)...
SO FRIENDS , I HOPE , YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT ðŸ˜‰

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME .

(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST" )

Sweet Home Scrap

Edited by Sampriti. - 8 years ago
LINK FOR PREVIOUS CC CLUB

INVITED PEOPLES' LIST

(YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THIS CHAT CLUB)

Aamias ||Annie123cool

blackandblue||Butterfly.1993||-DewDrops-

hasinig89||indrani7495||Kamala05||Kamwal4Salman

LoveSriNal||mamta99||manisha.8148||

_Meena_||Messi2||Monica_Suhasini||

Nikkk||Niyatiswaragini

||PRINCESS_ALISHA||priyanshii||Purbishona||rose1998||rayab

_rajpoot|| sanabmw|| Shinningstar60|| soumi93||Sree8410||Tapathi||

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited .

(If you feel I missed to add your name here even though you are my close friend, then PM me)

RULES

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Discussing on non cc members or this chat club members is not allowed on this chat club. Refrain from bashing or mocking other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.And, Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

7. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

8. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

9. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

10. This is a members only chat club , and members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread .

So, members please follow the rules and keep posting ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³

NOTE:

THIS IS A MEMBER'S ONLY CC CLUB AND ANY NON-MEMBER'S SUDDEN POST IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.
IF YOU ARE NOT INVITED OR GRANTED PERMISSION FOR POSTING HERE , DON'T POST OR LIKE ANYTHING HERE ,THIS IS AGAINST THE "MEMBERS ONLY" CHAT CLUB RULES

@ALL MEMBERS , YOU ALL ARE REQUESTED TO COOPERATE WITH ME AND NOT TO START CHATTING/FIGHTING WITH A NON MEMBER OR  REPLYING HIS/HER POSTS HERE , THE RULES ARE THERE TO BE RESPECTED AND MAINTAINED PROPERLY BY THE MEMBERS AND I AM REQUESTING ALL TO READ THEM AND COOPERATE , IF WE FORGET TO MAINTAIN RULES ON OUR OWN CHAT CLUB, WE CAN'T EXPECT ANY NON-MEMBER TO OBEY THEM AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS CC CLUB .PLEASE READ RULES AND CHECK THE MEMBERS LIST SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHO ARE EXACTLY THE MEMBERS OF THIS CC CLUB. IT'S A REQUEST FROM ME TO ALL THE MEMBERS, NOT A LECTURE , I AM JUST ASKING YOU ALL TO READ THE RULES AND AVOID BREAKING ANY OF THEM...
(ALL THE RULES WHICH I POSTED HERE ARE ACTUALLY IF RULES AND NOT MADE BY ME)
THANK YOU ALL ðŸ˜³
cngrtas...new cc.me first wow...
congo all ðŸ¥³
Sana mujhe doc pe nahi jana🤣
Sree take care re..😳
congo forr new thread 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Congrats on the New CC.🥳
Vaibhi love you for making this...😳

Hello all...Good Afternoon...🤗
Congratulations friends ðŸ¤—
@ sana & sree i m fine 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
wahan reply nhi kiya coz kumbh k mele me meri post kho jaati & i know ki mera reply milne tk thread finish ho jayega😆😆😆