Udaari (Hum TV) - by Farhat Ishtiaq

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Farhat Ishtiaq is a very well known writer who has written many famous novels and is behind some very successful dramas that have aired on different channels. Hamsafar, Aunn Zara, Diyar-e-Dil, Rehaii, Bilquess Kaur, Mere Humdum Mere Dost and Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu are some of her most popular dramas. Bin Roye , the film was also based on Farhat Ishtiaq's famous novel. Most of her dramas have been based on novels which were already very popular among novel readers but this time Farhat Ishtiaq has a special treat in store for her fans. She has written an original script for her upcoming play Udaari which will be airing on HUM. Farhat Ishtiaq is known for handling her scripts in a very intelligent manner. Her dramas usually have a lot of tracks but she does justice to all of them.

farhatishtiaq

The play has been directed by M. Ehtashamuddin who is a new director but he has already directed some good plays like Sadqay Tumhare and Preet Na Kariyo Koi from the platform of HUM. The cast includes names like Urwa Hocane, Farhan Saeed, Bushra Ansari, Samiya Mumtaz, Rehan Sheikh and Ahsan Khan. Farhat Ishtiaq made an announcement of this drama today. She also posted some pictures from the sets of the drama. The pictures show that the drama is shot in a rural setting. Bushra Ansari and all the other actors look different from the glamorous roles they play on television very often.

Here are some pictures from the sets of Udaari.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This one iz coming soon on hum tv , saw the promo tonight...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The first promo is already on air 
Looks like this will take the Friday slot 

Super excited 

Wish the hero was anyone but farhan saeed 

Why can't urwa be paired with anyone else 
fairi_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The first promo is already on air

Looks like this will take the Friday slot

Super excited

Wish the hero was anyone but farhan saeed

Why can't urwa be paired with anyone else

I think farhan saeed wala promo iz separate drama because i remember there was a drama 'Silah' where the lead hero iz supposed to be singer so i guess itz dat one...this drama doesnt have farhan as far as i know

Nd Abby where were u , u didnt replied in tum yad aye thread where u were talking about ishqaway...u were totaly gayab after that , i kept waiting fr a reply 😆
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who's this male lead? this should be good looking at the good drama history of this writer.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Saw promos. Looks promising.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: fairi_88

I think farhan saeed wala promo iz separate drama because i remember there was a drama 'Silah' where the lead hero iz supposed to be singer so i guess itz dat one...this drama doesnt have farhan as far as i know

Nd Abby where were u , u didnt replied in tum yad aye thread where u were talking about ishqaway...u were totaly gayab after that , i kept waiting fr a reply 😆

No yaar farhan saeed is in this very show 

It has ahsan as villain 

I even inboxed farhat ishtiaque to change him given he ruins every drama but she said it has already been locked and there r other characters too n story doesn't revolve around the leads only so it won't get monotonous 

So yeah it's official that manhoos is here with urwa as well 

I m gayab coz I hv college in the morning coaching in the evening and masters classes on weekends 
Hence not getting time for anything 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why is Farhan Saeed acting? I don't think he can act :/
fairi_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

No yaar farhan saeed is in this very show

It has ahsan as villain

I even inboxed farhat ishtiaque to change him given he ruins every drama but she said it has already been locked and there r other characters too n story doesn't revolve around the leads only so it won't get monotonous

So yeah it's official that manhoos is here with urwa as well

I m gayab coz I hv college in the morning coaching in the evening and masters classes on weekends
Hence not getting time for anything

About ahsan yes i know itz confrm but didnt knew about farhan, but i dont find him dat bad he iz fyn fr me 😆

Itz ok ur being quite busy, have fun 😃
fairi_88 thumbnail