whole truth and nothing but a lie!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 28th January 2016 ep 149 My Take.  

In life we  go through changes, physically , emotionally and mentally. Each change   comes at an appropriate time  effected  by our circumstances  until we become  the who we are. But changes don't come smoothly , although they may fall in to place naturally. But no change comes without pain. We begin our life as an embryo, enter the world  suffering pain, then progress through the stages of   infancy, adolescent , puberty , adult hood ,middle age , old age.. Every stage brings changes into our lives..  In every stage we come across  growing  up or moving forward pains.. But life is so valuable that we'd rather, suffer ,the pain than give life up.. In all this  growing up pains process we survive , because we want to live and thus are involved in a lifelong learning  process.. We'd rather suffer, and learn to live another day, than say good bye to living.. Today's episode  is all about Viplav's growing up aches and pains..there is lots he learns today.. how difficult in actual fact it is to fight for the truth...as just when he thinks , he's made it to the best of his ability.. he smarts to find out he's been outsmarted in his quest for bringing justice, ,punishment to the criminal Tripurari..    

There is no doubt in Viplav's mind that Tripurari has committed murder.. that's what he believed in and said all along, only today  he  utters these words before the judge  who presides   this case. The  rejection  of his  first exhibit of the blanket does not in any way deter Viplav. He is a trained  lawyer,  alongside a persuasively obdurate  young man thus as  per required asks permission to be granted by the honourable judge if his second piece of evidence   may be  allowed to be shown..

Such confidence Viplav has, regards Tripurari's confession  on cd.. And that  the cd  was in  safe custody of Dhani, this should pin him down! Clear all doubts  about this case into the reality  that in actual fact Tripurari is the killer of Shambu Tirpathi . But when played.. The cd turns out to be a popular film song!  Dhani  wonders how on earth has the CD changed? Viplav stiffens with anger, and he knows who is responsible for this mockery he has to suffer in the court  room,why the unscrupulous Tripurari of course! Tripurari gives a cheeky head beat to the premratan song to Kanak who smiles slyly. But Viplav realizes  what the implications of this song would be? It would  raise the wrath of the judge of wasting precious court time..  A reprimand  from the judge is sure to come as the  defence lawyer would  certainly indicate this to the judge .. Sheer humiliation  for me.. muses Viplav and here I thought I had it all nothing could stop  the toe rag Tripurari from being in prison.  Viplav the prosecution lawyer  begins to  show signs of loosing it and frustrated  he nearly shouts his defence he's not mad! why would he present a song as  proof to fight his fathers murder case? I know this man well he,  he has tampered with my proof!  accuses Viplav  and then after trapping Viplav..  Tripurari protests, and tries to influence the judge same way as Viplav does... but then Viplav is a professional  lawyer, but Tripurari as a criminal  competes with him to influence the judge,  me lord it's his old habit of his to pin the blame on me for everything !why would I do anything to harm this  family  as  I too belong to this family as... and now he black mails Dashrant as he reveals a truth shrouded  that  gurudev, mahan pandit  Dashrant Tirpathi is my father!  all are in shock as dashrant chokes! and gives Durga visual daggers!  tripurari   gives him  a sneering look.. Viplav scowls and Tripurari after a tiny pause decides to continue and finish his  sentence..as he has managed  to scare the old gesyer ... I mean that he is like my own father!.. and then relief on Dashrant 's face is visible.. Viplav's face and head shakes with fury.. as tripurari feigns on, now why would I do such  a thing against him..? these are growing pains that Viplav begins to suffer now. In the court of law , the truth and justice  is assaulted openly by the likes of compulsive liars and tricksters like Tripurari! 

Tripurari is silently ecstatic .. his weapon is to poke Viplav so he can make a greater fool of himself..  in the heat of the movement Viplav just that attacks Tripurari  in the witness box, that he is a liar ,he is not connected to my family in any way!  he lies!  Viplav is restrained , but much to Tripurari's  devilish delight , young Viplav, the bane of his life.. himself gives witness to everyone that he commits contempt of court by his disorderly behaviour!

While Viplav recedes in humiliation,  Tripurari fights his own case ,did you see that judge Sahib... I myself surrendered my self to the police! had I been guilty .would I  have done that? Tripurari..  defends  himself  as Viplav attempts to calm his frayed nerves. He is summoned by the judge.. where he apologizes for his show down!.. the defence lawyer pleads for   what Viplav  dreaded.. that accusations do not make my client guilty, hence the case should  be dismissed against my client  on the basis of not wasting the precious time of the court... and Kanak her sons closest to him. and his  worst foe awaits  early for the judge to dismiss the case! tripurai sneers down from the witness box at Viplav  who stands with his head still high.. his pain makes him strong.  And he stoically accepts,  the judges reprimand. That as a lawyer he is aware  that in the court of law,  the verdict is not based on accusations but on evidence! but then much to his mother's consternation,he tells the judge that  he has one last solid piece of evidence..it's a girl called  Bijli.. before whom the defendant has verbally committed to murdering Shambu..she should be on her way..tripurari is not the least bit worried.. but Bijli does not turn up! and Viplav yet again becomes the butt of ridicule of Tripurari and his lawyer! but Viplav  accuses the defence lawyer  that make he has bought the witness too like he swooped the CD!but the defence lawyer presses the case be closed. the judge asks Viplav,before he gives the verdict.. does he have to say anything??  Tripurari who is ready to be set free stares at Viplav,who says planly , a life has been lost!  and he needs  to be given justice, andthat I think a recess should be given,  and  I   can say with conviction that I will find  solid  evidence   this time..  then requests the case be adjourned   so  he can trace and bring back the witness to the court. Viplav is granted the adjournment..  before he leaves the courtroom  he growls in Tripurari's face , don't be so smug tripurari ! I  cannot forget my father's death and you will have to pay for it! and he is taken  away by the police back to the prison..

But Kanak will not let go without  pointing out to Viplav   dhani's  unreliability so you will become he daughter in law of the house, you can't look after a CD,how will you manage the house?innocently Dhani saysshe doesn't  know how it happened ? I kept it carefully and Kanak replies and tries to corner, than how did it got swopped..? Dhani pleads don't how it happened.. and much to Kanak's delight he didn't defend Dhani in fact  he left the courtroom ,in a huff without defending Dhani! .. triprurari  goes to the police van victorious..  vilpav  declines the suggestion to  come home  as he has work to  do.. he tries to phone  Bijli  but it cannot get through.

Running Dhani catches up  with him  wants to know what he was doing he explains can't  get through  to  Bijli.. Dhani  very upset says ,don't know how it happened ?  I am telling the truth!and he tells her to ,calm down to her..he tells her she should be here.. something doesn't feel right.I'll have to go check her  place.. dhani says she'll go as  well..

Back in the cell a cocky tripurai mocks Viplav, you can flap about as much as you like ,I'll see how you will get me convicted!  Foul play clearly.. his kind..  Viplav will have to learn that

Kanak  turns on her theatrics, before Dashrant and bad mouths Tripurari, he's dangerous .. tries to give impression he no well- wisher of her.. tries to clarify any doubts in  dshrant'smind that she's in any way linked to Tripurari.. then she rubs in .. it's all because that Dhani she is so careless , she couldn't  look after Viplav's CD..  due to her Tripurari didn't get convicted..talk about being careless how will she manage Viplav and this house??  dshrant snub sher why does she always drag in viplav and Dhani in everything!  but dashrant reckons there is some connection  between , tripurai blackmailing him.. her going over the top in her grieving for Shambu.. his falling into the ditch.. seems  bhauji  might be doing all this..  suspects master conspirator.. Dashrant.. his follies to haunt him..

Viplav Dhani come to   Bijli's room , it was ransacked..   things didn't bode well. Viplav gets frustrated and worries hope  Tripurari hasn't killed her..he won't stop at anyting.. goes to the police station and explains.. to the insepctor  the out come.. that how can he prove anything without evidence.. Tripurari callshim a liar.. instead  Viplav says my be he doesn't have proof.. but if he thinks after commiting so many crimes , he will get scot free than he's sadely mistaken.. which is Viplav's truth  for the lying toad Tripurari.. Viplav warns him coldly .. even if you do get free I will give you such a punishment that he would be of no use! Viplav warns..and then accuses tripurari of killing  Bijli too  because she was going to give evidence against him..   Bijli negates this.. plus changes her statement ,confesses she was made to be a witness against  Tripurari.. he hadn't confessed to anything and  she now disassociates herelf from this case.. vilav knows  Tripurari either threatened  her or bought her over with money.. 

Viplav can feel growing up pains.. gone are the happy   go lucky  days..   now is the time to make more changes.. and not  let off those criminals and wrong doers who  belong even to your own family..

He had seen enough! fuming he storms  out of the police station..dhani stops him where are you going at least listen to me..he says want to have another word with bili but Dhani tellshim don't bother she has changed..he cries in panic I don't know what else to do Dhani.. she consoles him all will be fine there's a god above, he scoffs yes right! cant your god see  how much wrong is being done here? why won't he come and save us? I don't believe in him! Dhani presses on, he understands what we are going through.. no one understands what I am going through  roars Viplav with tears in his eyes.. no one can see my restlessness ! my helplessness!  No one understands!  and Dhani  replies I too care ,as much as you do!  that Tripurari didn't get his punishment! ..and he grits his teeth at her ..if you cared that much, then you should have kept the cd safe! and he walks off to the jeep and leans on the bonnet.. and she comes and's stands  beside him.. he turns suddenly and growls at her , a song was playing! The proof that I supplied to the court was playing a song! he yells mentally disturbed ..I didn't say anything in the court as I didn't want my case to become weak! today I can't even blame my mother , because! She didn't have the CD! Dhani weeps ,vikal babu forgive me.. because the CD  got swopped from my Ashram! but I truly don't know how it happened? he moves her hand from his shoulder, what's the point of saying sorry now? this case is out of my hands now!  wish I hadn't  given you the CD .. kept it with me instead .. Dhani is devastated to hear his words..

But when people are angry.. they tend to take their anger out on the one they love.. plus they blame god!so Viplav had a very bad day .. to me his reaction is normal..

This episode is about  the changeover  from  the young Delhi laadla boy of the family into becoming the lawyer Viplav.. who  with considerable  pain will  have to   adapt to the  changes in his life ,make amendments and dispose off all that cannot be recycled.. but the world is a brave new world .. where Viplav will make the difference too! after tears and suffering pain... Hamlet53 29.1.17... sorry for late post .. had technical probs with lappie     

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hammie .. 

Perfect introduction . 

Profession and life curve both  undergoing a  drastic change from first after maturation...   πŸ‘
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome take Hammie..!! πŸ‘ Thanks for your effort in giving each episode a new dimension through your wonderful words..! cycling stages of human life is much needed n undergoing bad experience makes you more immune. Looking forward to today's episode..😊
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect titleπŸ‘πŸ‘
after many days got to read...wonderful as always HammieπŸ˜‰
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
<font color="#0000ff">what a wonderful beginning of d take hammie,totally agree with u.d transition periods of life, how they come along with pain and failure,how they make us what we r,what we r meant to b.😭</font>
This is d story of how Dhani d widow gets d color of her life back, but its much more d story where a pampered prince,bigrahua raisjada lands to d kingdom of reality,how he becomes d grown up lawyer..d creatives let his character develop step by step,each came with PAIN.now he is to get more of d bitter dose of reality.
Beautiful portrayal of even d smallest things thatoccurredin epi.viplab has always defended dhani in front of his mother bt today he didnt,kanak wins a game, her time of transition to a looser is yet to come.d saddest part is, whoever wins d case, its viplab who will lose,d biggest shocks r yet to come in his life.hope he doesnt keep dhani aways from his life cz of such misunderstanding.

<font color="#0000ff">Thanks hammie, u give us d opportunity to think more everyday,these takes r much more than d serial, thats why i love to read them.⭐️</font>
Edited by simplejoy - 8 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HammieπŸ€—
Sweetheart missed u n ur posts.. missed the forum.. but still stuck with exams..
Superb take n superb title as usual..😳 u literally nailed it once again.. I enjoyed the whole take alot caz it's from Vips pov.. thnx alot for writing dear..
I do watch epis but not active on forum.. will be active once this madness (exams) gets over.. till then take care..😳
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The whole truth and not a word of a lie Hammie... your reviews are outstanding.

Changes in life are inevitable and how we deal with the ups and down of it gives us our resilience and the strength to deal with it.

Viplav in his first sojourn in court to prove that Tripurari is the murderer of his father came up short in proving that the slimy Trip did the deed.

And Viplav's one star witness Bijli does not show up to and that has Trip smirking and enjoying his small victory over Viplav in saying to the judge that ...Viplav thinks all the crimes in Banares are committed by him only.

Viplav and his persistent plea to the judge that Trip is a liar falls on deaf ears and to the delight of the fiend Trip , Viplav gets reprimanded for disrupting the court.

Both Trip and Kanak are secretly gloating with malicious pleasure on their coup in switching the CD.

Viplav went through a range of emotions today from a high of knowing that he had solid proof to keep Trip in jail forever to the low feeling of utter humiliation in court
when his proof turned out to be useless.

Not to worry Viplav, the good thing about change is that bad times do change into good times and since you are fighting for the truth, you will be rewarded a victory
in your quest to put the slime bag Tripurari behind bars where he deserves to be.

Thanks once again for your lovely post and hope your Lappie does not give you anymore trouble...  Take care friend and all the best..

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, What a title!!πŸ‘
Today's episode  is all about Viplav's growing up aches and pains..there is lots he learns today.. how difficult in actual fact it is to fight for the truth...as just when he thinks , he's made it to the best of his ability.. he smarts to find out he's been outsmarted in his quest for bringing justice...
Yes today we witnessed a turn in Viplav's life when he realsies that it is that straightforward, as he had once said to Dhaani, He had learned to make a fuss to get what he wants.
Tripurari after a tiny pause decides to continue and finish his  sentence..as he has managed  to scare the old gesyer ... I mean that he is like my own father!..
That was mischievous of him, I actually liked the way he did it...He is so good
While Viplav recedes in humiliation, 
How hard this would have been for him, NO wonder he lashed out at Dhaani, Who else would he vent out his anger on?
This episode is about  the changeover  from  the young Delhi laadla boy of the family into becoming the lawyer Viplav.. who  with considerable  pain will  have to   adapt to the  changes in his life ,make amendments and dispose off all that cannot be recycled.. but the world is a brave new world .. where Viplav will make the difference too! after tears and suffering pain...
We are with him and enjoying his growth, especially since he has Dhaani a level headed girl beside him. Funny the serial is about widows and we see that while changing the life of a widow,, Viplav is growing into a man, so it is not just about how a widow will emerge and carry on with a normal life but we also see how a spoilt young man becomes a man.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

Hammie ..   hi sammy...

Perfect introduction . 

Profession and life curve both  undergoing a  drastic change from first after maturation...   πŸ‘
I remember you did a post  of the changes  in viplav..
thanks so much   for  reading and commenting  and giving posts  that inspire me..  much love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoatree

Awesome take Hammie..!! πŸ‘ Thanks for your effort in giving each episode a new dimension through your wonderful words..! cycling stages of human life is much needed n undergoing bad experience makes you more immune. Looking forward to today's episode..😊
hi cocoa, good to see you.. pleased you liked it .. @ bold   great lines..  yes the immune needs to be strong..me to  waiting to see todays episode.. saw the rain scene  in     sas bahu betiyaan.. looking forward to reading you MOTD πŸ˜ƒ  much love hammie