telling it as it is..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 27th January 2016 ep 148 My Take

One of the hardest things to do in life is telling a loved one  what they  refuse to accept. All sorts of factors have to be taken into account that makes a person  close their eyes to a glaring truth. Differing views are brought up calmly where  the person  who needs to correct  , has to show a considerable degree of understanding towards the opposing party who needs clarification, by  unflinching  asking the person to take off the blinkers and face  the truth..

Two friends interlock  antlers  for the sake of their men.. suvarna   understandably ,pleads her husband's case before dhani, and pressurizes  dhani  into believing her that her husband has reformed. But dhani rebuffs suvarna straight up, not because she is callous to her friend's plight.. But on the basis of her principles... she tells  suvarna that  all relationships   in life are  hinged on two  things, namely love and trust! and then Dhani  stands up for her man..  That on no account is she prepared to betray   viplav's trust. Dhani tells suvarna blatantly , that she stands  for the truth and justice ! which meant , that she too supports viplav in his cause against tripurari.. In a way  dhani shows awareness that on previous occasions  it was made to look if she had betrayed viplav.. but now  she has learnt from her follies and this time  to maintain  viplav's trust is prime for her. Suvarna is disappointed as she expected her friend to stand by her on this occasion too! as dhani did before. But dhani in a way is telling her to ask herself does she suvarna trust  her husband too?

But then Dhani  wants to  give her friend the option of being a faithful wife.. tell Tripurari to surrender himself before the police instead of absconding.. so that his punishment  can be  dealt with leniency. Will this option , be of some use? if so? then for whom?

In the middle of the night when all is quiet , not even a mouse stirred.. the moon shone high up in the dark firmament.. Dhani  looks at  the CD , that stays close to her like Viplav's trust.. that she can never betray. Dhani puts it under her pillow and snuggles into her bed for the night. Outside a dark hooded shadow moves along the Ashram courtyard , then up the stairs. The hooded figure is  no friend , he has to be a foe, looking for the precious CD.  The figure knows what it's goal is ,and also  knows  where the goal post is..dhani's room!The hooded figure enters,  hover over the lying Dhani who raises her head with a  start and pulls out a knife at  the intruder!  Who is none other than the mislaid romantic wanderer Viplav! Dhani is in shock! How outrageous can he be ! turning up in her room at this  time of the night. Viplav  smiles boyishly ,his secret was out! But his sneaky journey in the dark  now has lit up his life! as one look at her on her comfy bed! It was a sight too good to be true!!!but what is a frightening  sight, is the knife she flashes at him! It's good she's armed shows awareness of self-defence.. Muses Viplav ,but only one objection he asks innocently..  he could have got hurt , rather badly.. and he kneels on the floor before her, she was not going to fall for his antics , what is he doing here..? I couldn't sleep.. sooo I thought I'd come to you, and before she knows  it! he rests his bum on her bed  and allows the back his head to sink back on her lap.. Stunned she looks down  at him.. But  he just reaches out for both her arms and closes them around his stubble cheeks and mumbles all relaxed.. Thought maybe I 'll get to sleep here.. Dhani  is not going to put up with his silliness, look get  up! and go home to your own bed.. But he just ignores her  and holds on to her arms and closes his eyes, it feels real  good  to be lying here in your lap.. She giggles at his flirty passes and cajoles , look you really need to go home and  in reply he says ,don't think so , then feels her thumb near his mouth and takes a bite at it! with his teeth! Dhani yelps of course and then tells him off! You will get me in big trouble for sure! Why did you bite my finger ?and he smiles up  at her  from her lap and replies, dadi says if one does that , than no evil eye is cast..ooonnnhhh.. I feel so full of peace in your lap ,that I don't want any evil eye to fall on my bliss... That's it! thinks Dhani this boy is getting too comfy for words! She roughly pushes his head and sits him up and orders ,get up! and go home and then sleep.. but Viplav turns around and arches his neck forward at her and  with big bold eyes challenges her softly ,look I come here to meet my would be wife.. and then shamelessly he crawls up on her bed on all fours as she backs off at his advances ,not with some  unknown woman! by the way Dhani  why are you picking on me? you didn't before? he asks cheekily ,when am I telling you off? I am talking nicely , she retorts. and he goes  nooo you're not ,but how about doing with a little love? she says confused I am talking lovingly and he gives up.. ahhh.. want some tea? and Dhani stares at his face ,have you gone mad? is this some new drama of yours now? and he stares at her all keen ,how about it? come on lets go! and he literally drags her  out of her bed and follows her down the steps  and she cracks a joke.. seeing he fell down the stairs.. be careful, mind you don't fall down .and he replies, I won't have been up and down these stairs a hundred times.. Viplav obviously reminisces  the good old days when he  let home and  stayed at the Ashram..

It so happens they have run out of tea in the Ashram kitchen in the courtyard but Viplav is hell bent on tea and insists on taking her out which of course she is likely to turn down ,but much to his delight  she agrees and they both leave the Ashram for the nearest tea kiosk.. Dhani can sense it was  not only a romantic  fling Viplav  came for .. but he wanted to share  his anxiety with her.. such was their sense of communication. Since they came out in a rush Viplav realizes she  didn't have a wrap..  well chivalry  is not dead with Viplav.. he offers his own jacket that he tenderly puts over her shoulder.. one look at her sitting protected by the cold under his jacket ,makes his heart sing out , the colour of my love is white ,my beloved.. colour of my love is white.. and he stole  glances at her ,with narrowed sided lion like looks over his shoulder,  telling her many  amourous sensations  of what he feels for her, with a wink and a beaming smile.. while Dhani accepts  his gazes with shy ,coy smiles.  she loves this outing and says thanks to him for giving her a good time, but he says he's gratefully to her for taking care of the CD..  to which he kept saying.. also for coming out with him at this time  just to pleaseme thanks ,but she replies no need  for that.. for  what she does,  is only for him who else? she broaches the subject that Tripurari, isnt that why he came to see her really..  he admits yes , because when he comes to see her he becomes stress free.. Dhani contains him emotionally and underplays it by suggesting don't let it bother him.. but Viplav is bothered that his father's killer is walking around free! Dhani assures him,Tripurari will surely be given punishment for his crime.  how long will he run for..? Dhani  adds, you thinking about Tripurari,what he said about someone from your own house..? viplav says swiftly ,he was lying wasn't he?  why would anyone from my house want  that Dhani?? he asks confused.. Dhani with her incurable optimism says, tomorrow  the rising of the sun will bring a new beginning in  our lives..

Tripurari on the other hand on the run ,needs fuel to charge him with a sense of purpose. He thrives on emotionally black mailing all his victims. Kanak he does regularly by threatening her if he goes in she goes in with him .  But as yet he hasn't messed about emotionally with the real top brass..  His father! so  tonight he gives him a courtesy call wakes him from his sleep and tells him he's bored of being on the run  dear father..  So he' s going to turn himself in.. And in  court  if his dear Viplav gets him banged up ,then  his tongue might slip too and call him his dad before all! Dashrant is not amused by this guttersnipe's  emotional blackmail and he puts  Tripurari in his place.. If he was  to get scared off by the likes of him! then he wouldn't be the powerful man that he is today ..but Dashrant  has his only ways to collar  Tripurari..

New day begins Dhani prays to Tulsi maa  for her help.  Suvarna comes to the Ashram after her puja and gives offertory to all.. she has a quiet word with Dhani and tells her she has prayed for her husband freedom today..  and that her position is awkward  Dhani has to understand where she's coming from.. Dhani tenderly accepts Suvarna's honesty and then apologizes for being short with her earlier..  as she too has no hard feelings for her.. the friends part on  amicable  terms.. did Suvarna come to steal the CD??

Dashrant  comes to  meet Durga or rather to warn her  about her sons  big mouth . He warns her  see to it !that in the  court  tomorrow. Tripuirari  in no way tarnishes my good name. Durga assures him tearfully  as she knows that it means her son will be denied his fathers name.. She  says, yes Tripurari knows if he does anything of that nature he  will see me dead and Dashrant  coldly stares down at her and says, yes it's true he will see his mother dead! Dashrant threatens and then leaves ..

Viplav and Dhani arrive at the court.. Viplav gets a phone call that Tripurari has surrendered..

The  whole of Tirpathi family  waits in the courtyard before the court .tripurari  is brought in  to the place in a police van he wishes to see his mother, who warns him beware!  he is not to say anything adout dashrant and his family otherwise he will see her dead.  he assures her, he'll speak  only the truth.. then threateningly  he touches Dashrant's feet who shuffles back from being touched by an untouchable..  Kanak and Dashrant  both look at him with repulsion

Case begins , Viplav  begins, that Shambu did not die of a heart attack but  the  charged Tripurari murdered him..  which will be supported by two  pieces of evidence. .he then explains how the killing happened?  the defence lawyer says his bit.. it's proved that  prosecuting lawyer's father was murdered , but it does not prove that my client killed him.. Viplav  shows the blanket piece as exhibit one and then talks about  a CD that will prove beyond a doubt  that Tripurari is the murderer..

A forthcoming episode , with a section on romance , a section on Tripurari trying it on with Dashrant .. who  in turn then threatens  Durga , the court room scene ..  was stopped.only to be picked up tomorrow..

Precap : Tripurari calls Dashrant his father.. or will it be, he's just  like my father??              

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for reliving the episode for us. I tend to forget so many details and then I read your post and have to go back online and watch it again.
Yesterday the episode showed that Vidha are actually soulmates. Very well depicted and both Mishal and Eisha were perfect in the vidha scene.
I did not like the court scene. Looked too amateurish. 
Hope it gets better today...
Edited by kiranpreethee - 8 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hullo Hammie

Lovely take today. Very Agatha Christie -ish for now. I hope that they do not drag the track for too long.

Since I did not see the episode, I do not have much else to say other than take care and stay warm.
Cheers
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great take Hammie..!!  👍🏼
Loved ViDha scene much, it was delightful, forth right n affinity b/w these two looks  appealing...I felt court scene could have been done better, Hope CVs not dragging much n giving a justified end..😊
.Preetii. thumbnail
Hey!
I have run short of words to appreciate this amazing analysis. Yes! Amazing again. How do u manage to write each and everything so well, detailed.A big thank you for this.😊

Loved the way you wrote the ViDha scene. The scene couldn't have been described better...!
But! Trouble is coming their way, hope they will be there for each other, forever.

The one who does wrong is always afraid.A fear of getting exposed, fear of getting punished is always present deep inside. DT and KT are going through that fear now.

I think i will get myself a big, fat dictionary and put some words in my head, just to describe your analysis.!😆 

A bit disappointed with how the things turned out in today's epi. Eager to know your take on everything that happened today!😊

Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome writing hammie.
D title increase interest when I miss d episode.
That's what I felt when I saw it first.
It was a good episode.
Good balance between things.
In places u sound like dhani ka amma.lol.
A part of me really enjoys such romantic scenes.
D other part of me says vipu beta kuch bachake rakho till marriage.
U r sick still u r taking d stress.I will always enjoy ur writing bt at d same time think ye kyun itna stress leti hain?
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am going to tell you like it is Hammie... you outdo yourself in writing fantastic reviews everyday and it is an absolute pleasure to read.

Honestly I do not understand women like Suvarna that has blinders on and cannot see the real person her brawny  husband  really is.

And I am so glad that Dhaani made it clear this time to Suvarna that she believes Viplav and that Suvarna better smarten up and smell the stink of blood on Trip's hands.

Viplav is getting bolder and bolder in sneaking into the Ashram whenever he wants and this time he needed the soft lap of Dhaani's to calm him down from the stress he feels with trying to catch the murderer of his father.

The "Nok Jhok" these two newly engaged couple enjoy is pure delight to watch and hope that they keep this feeling between them even when there are forces out there that are constantly going to try to destroy it.

Tripurari is in his element in telling it like it is to DT and Kanak about their involvement in his spree of devilry that he has enjoyed so far and keeps reminding them that they better not be complacent because he is not going down alone for the crimes he did on their behalf.

Master Villain DT is back in form when threatening Durga to keep his son in check 
or her life is not worth much in front of his so called "Izzat" in the community.
What a Scum Bag.😡

I want Trip to spill the beans on D T's dirty secret and let the whole of Banares know what they have spent their life worshiping, is this hypocrite  "Maha Pundit".
And publicly remove the Shawl he wears like a Mantle to show off his greatness.

Thanks Hammie for the in depth analysis of telling it as it is in your own words.

Take Care and stay warm.

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie your opening lines are always thought provoking profound and very well related to the fictional story at hand. One of the tests for loving someone is pointing out reality however harsh it maybe. In the Bhagwat Gita it took Lord Krishna approx 800 verses to explain to Arjun that he is standing in a battlefield and though the reality is that your opponents are your loved ones still you need to do your karam . That is what his duty is.

Dhani of course has a different task of asking her friend to take off the blindfolds and see things for what they are. Blissful ignorance can last only so long.

Lately such is the case with Viplav as well...living in a state of disbelief. Stunned by the statement that someone in his family maybe involved in the murder he is extremely restless . Does not know what to think and what not too . And when he is restless the one place he finds solace is with Dhani who despite her reprimands is always there to comfort him. The couple spend a late night on the streets sipping tea simply enjoying each others presence. Dhani knows what is bothering him and gently brings it up assuring him that tomorrow is another day and to have faith.

The beauty of this late night rendevous was in how far the couple have come in terms of a comfort level in their relationship. Their nok-jhok, sharing of feelings , the Thankyous and the sorrys which at times get taken for granted. Viplav never hides the fact that he needs her and she is always willing to listen to him. In her words a relationship is all about Love and Trust. ( I personally would add Respect as well ) . A well done scene.

So the one thing I did not realize till yesterday was that the world at large nor Viplav knows DT to be Trip father. And that this was yet another weapon in Trip's arsenal . In my mind this is a perfect motive for Trip to be implicated for Shambhu's murder coz till now in all the court silliness no one has questioned as to WHY would he want to kill in the first place. Trip for now has all the trump cards in his hand , DT , TT and Vip and to some level his silly wife. Viplav and Dhani will be his downfall for sure.

The court drama was amateurish and badly written and executed though Mishal/Viplav tried to bring some dignity to the proceedings. And he looked so dapper ( minus a shave ) in his garb. Him buttoning his coat with Dhani at hsi heel was like a real wife sending her husband to work to me which was very cute...

So lets see how Trip get released and Viplav's next course of action. Thankfully there was not much of Kanak which I liked for a change.

Also I hear that for thsi episode Colors UK reported the highest viewing nos on this channel. Well done Hammie keep it up !!!

Edited by premparbat - 8 years ago
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Hammie your opening lines are always thought provoking profound and very well related to the fictional story at hand. One of the tests for loving someone is pointing out reality however harsh it maybe. In the Bhagwat Gita it took Lord Krishna approx 800 verses to explain to Krishna that he is standing in a battlefield and though the reality is that your opponents are your loved ones still you need to do your karam . That is what his duty is.

Dhani of course has a different task of asking her friend to take off the blindfolds and see things for what they are. Blissful ignorance can last only so long.

Lately such is the case with Viplav as well...living in a state of disbelief. Stunned by the statement that someone in his family maybe involved in the murder he is extremely restless . Does not know what to think and what not too . And when he is restless the one place he finds solace is with Dhani who despite her reprimands is always there to comfort him. The couple spend a late night on the streets sipping tea simply enjoying each others presence. Dhani knows what is bothering him and gently brings it up assuring him that tomorrow is another day and to have faith.

The beauty of this late night rendevous was in how far the couple have come in terms of a comfort level in their relationship. Their nok-jhok, sharing of feelings , the Thankyous and the sorrys which at times get taken for granted. Viplav never hides the fact that he needs her and she is always willing to listen to him. In her words a relationship is all about Love and Trust. ( I personally would add Respect as well ) . A well done scene.

So the one thing I did not realize till yesterday was that the world at large nor Viplav knows DT to be Trip father. And that this was yet another weapon in Trip's arsenal . In my mind this is a perfect motive for Trip to be implicated for Shambhu's murder coz till now in all the court silliness no one has questioned as to WHY would he want to kill in the first place. Trip for now has all the trump cards in his hand , DT , TT and Vip and to some level his silly wife. Viplav and Dhani will be his downfall for sure.

The court drama was amateurish and badly written and executed though Mishal/Viplav tried to bring some dignity to the proceedings. And he looked so dapper ( minus a shave ) in his garb. Him buttoning his coat with Dhani at hsi heel was like a real wife sending her husband to work to me which was very cute...

So lets see how Trip get released and Viplav's next course of action. Thankfully there was not much of Kanak which I liked for a change.

Also I hear that for thsi episode Colors UK reported the highest viewing nos on this channel. Well done Hammie keep it up !!!

Beautifully said
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranpreethee

hi kiran...  phew got here.. was snowed under..
Thanks for reliving the episode for us. I tend to forget so many details and then I read your post and have to go back online and watch it again.  really..? yes the episode was all good bar the last scene.. have'nt seen episode today's .. so I GUESS  the court scene will  spill over into today's episode

Yesterday the episode showed that Vidha are actually soulmates. Very well depicted and both Mishal and Eisha were perfect in the vidha scene. especially the last section.. she knew he needed to share his worries.. compatibility.. when  one knows  ,one will surely get support..
I did not like the court scene. Looked too amateurish.  you said it mate.. but the vikal babu looked very dishy..!
Hope it gets better today... will find out later..   thanks kiran for reading and sharing your thoughts.. much love hammie