Pearl V Puri / Sattu AT # 1 Ravishing Prince in a New Avatar.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to the Appreciation thread of the amazingly talented combined with Solely  hardworking mixed  with passionate towards the notes of his talented music...

Pearl V Puri is an Indian model turned actor who is well know in Indian Television Industry.

His Debut show Badtameez Dil  made him reach the limelight along with his charming puffing looks and mindboggling personality.

Pearl adds specify purity to his name by amazing his fans and his audiences with mighty talents  and his aims to explore and learn new things paved him way of love and affection from his huge masses of fans.

Girls indeed are so much in love with him not only for his mesmerizing looks and amazing acting skills but his warmth is his lovely heart that had gained appreciations for this sweet guy from different perspective upholding masses.

Now he is back again with an extraordinary makeover, that promotes sweetness, achieves personification of love and the amusement he bestows in our heart by his Flawless roop as Sattu in MERI SASSU MA.

'      
              PEARL V PURI AS  SATTU ~

Children are born as the belongings of parents, in this mighty world but massa gets pearls while she delivers her third born child ,the doctors were amazed ,so if she had delivered her baby in the hospital ,everyone in their family were breathless ,how can this be possible?

This can ever be trustworthy and offcourse miracle of life indeed and all the others in the city were boiling with agony ,how will a woman with a stone heart give birth to a pearl of hearts.

He didn't care ,he grew up ,not only his face was glowing like a pearl but his love for his mother ,his care for his family his concern for the society everything was glowing like a Pearl ,that is our  SATTU  our favourite Pearl V Puri's New Avatar.

Pearl who is known for his extraordinary ravishing western looks had completely made a new makeover for this show ,with typical Ethnic wear ,he glows more and more with full of love.

Paired against Hiba Nawab for the first time ,this show Meri Sassu Maa, talks about the journey of a daughter -in -law who expects the love of her mother in her Saasu Maa and our lovely Sattu ,who is a responsible,
caring and a wonderful hearted human being who loves is mother more than anything else will play the role of a lovely and  a caring husband  and provide a helping hand to his to be wife in order to win the love of his stone hearted mother.

CREDITS:-

AT ADMIN:- CarpedeimRose

PEARL'S TAG AND PEARLS DIVIDER:-Abhisheking

PEARL SIGGY:-Alohomora.

WRITE UPS :- CarpedeimRose   

OTHER TAGS:-Net.

NOTE:-Permission granted by Jyoti06 for opening this AT and only the AT Admins have enough permission to open AT's.

Edited by CarpedeimRose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail

NAME:- PEARL V PURI.

BORN:-July 10th 1989.
                Chhindwara (M.P)India.

HEIGHT:-5.7 approx.

ZODIAC SIGN:-Cancer.

FAV ACTORS:-SRK,Hrithik Roshan.

Pearl V Puri was born in Chhindwara in M.P and brought up in Agra.When he decided to become an actor ,his father went against his decision .His father has also cut all ties with him but his mother supports him a lot .He is a very passionate actor and he has completed his acting course.

After completing his acting course from "Anupam Kher's Actor Prepares"-The School for Actors .Pearl V Puri was seen in Star Plus Phir Bhi Maane...Badtameez Dil and in it's second season in hotstar.

He also has done print ads for Domino's Pizza ,Axis Bank,Reliance,Bigadda.com ,Cadbury's ,Maruti Suzuki,Tata DoCMo and Cover  Page of current secret magazine and he also has done some TV commercials for Kit Kat ,MTV India,Connected Promo ,Fairone Double Action Creme,Zen Mobile,Star Plus Promo apart from these commercials, he has done some commercials from noted Bollywood celebrities like Pizza Hut opposite to Lara Dutta ,Master Chef Promo with Akshay Kumar , Nescate with Deepika Padukone.

PEARL V PURI INTERVIEW:-

A fan of Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan, Pearl V Puri left a cushy life in Agra to pursue his dream of becoming an actor. After getting a break with Phir Bhi Na Maane...Badtameez Dil life seemed rosy for him before the show went off-air abruptly. However, fans gave them a second chance and now it's now  a web-series on Hotstar. Needless to say, Pearl is elated. In a candid interview, he talks about his struggle, dreams and rumoured affair with co-star Asmita Sood.

How has been the experience so far in the TV industry? You have got a great reception.
So far...so good I have learnt a lot and enjoyed myself. My team is my very supportive and work has been fun. Yes, the kind of love I got, I don't know if I deserve that much or not. I am overwhelmed and thankful.

After Badtameez Dil went off air, you must have been disheartened...
We are getting 3.5 million hits per day and no one expected this. The day the show went off air, the makers were flooded with requests to bring Abeer (Pearl) and Meher (Asmita Sood) back. We were very upset but the web-series has revived our spirits. I just could not believe it. I don't understand the TRP calculations but I now know that if your fans love you, nothing can shake you up. I feel this concept of watching shows on mobiles or Tabs will pick up gradually in India. It is already popular in the US and Australia.

Coming from a smaller city like Agra, how was your first day in Mumbai?
I felt like the new boy who enters a new school. When he gets inside the class, he's embarrassed as he feels out of place and knows people are looking at him. But the city has treated me well. There was this initial phase of struggle but I believe that it is a journey towards achieving sometime worthwhile.

You dad is reportedly dead against your choice of career...is it true?
Yes, my mom supports me but he is totally against it. We have a well-established family business back home and he wants me to take care of it. Knowing that travelling is a hassle in Mumbai, mom gifted me a car on my birthday. She was there at the start to set me up. Things have improved after Badtameez Dil but dad is still to agree on it.

There are quite a few rockstars on TV. Being a debutante, did you not fear the comparisons?
Insecurity was never there. I always have the attitude of a runner. When an athlete runs, he just looks at the post, not at his competitors. They are all actors doing their job.

Have you put your inputs in the character of Abeer?
Yes, the writers and CVs wrote the part but I want a part of me in Abeer. I have transformed him and people don't have issues as he has been liked. I can relate to Abeer as I am passionate about music like he is. I have been writing and composing music since eighth standard. It is a part of my life. I haven't sung so far on the show but would love to do it if the fans ask me to.

How is Asmita as a co-star? She has some experience while you're a newbie. Did that cause clashes?
Not at all, she is a sweetheart. Asmita is very co-operative we support each other as much as we can. Working for long hours can be frustrating at times. At times, I tell her see now you're reacting as Asmita, not Meher and vice versa. Our off-screen friendship translates in our chemistry.

There are reports of Asmita and you dating. Apparently, she has given up on non-vegetarian food because of you.
She is still a non-vegetarian for sure. As clichd as it sounds, we are just good friends. People like us onscreen, we complement each other well and get these vibes. We can't stop them from talking. The day I start seeing someone, I will announce it to the whole world. I am a committed guy and don't believe in flings.

Did the rumours affect your family back in Agra?
No. Dad is least into reading newspapers, particularly entertainment pages. He is least concerned about such gossip. He is over 60 with an established business. He hates the idea of me struggling in a city like Mumbai. All he wants is that I should get back and manage the business so that he can go on a world tour (smiles). He wants to relax.

How do you like to unwind?
I love travelling and long drives. On my off days, I just set off with my car and some good music. I miss my mom and crave for her haath ka khana. I miss her terribly, now that it's been over a year since I saw her.

Who are your favourite actors?
Hrithik Roshan is a complete package. I also admire Shah Rukh Khan and Bachchansaab (Amitabh Bachchan). They have had long careers with some big failures yet they have kept their chin up and survived. I love their consistency when it comes to their performances.

What kind of woman would you want to date?
She should be very caring. I am a caring guy but at times, I can't manage myself (laughs). The girl should be considerate towards others. Selfish people put me off completely. I remember my acting teacher, Anupam Sir ,telling me that being a good human being is the key to becoming a good actor as only a good person can understand emotions, and in turn, portray them. Lastly, I am quite romantic. Even if I have to give a rose to a girl, I will make an event out of it (laughs out loud). I will take her somewhere get down on my knees and give it to her. So, a girl who is too practical and unromantic might find me filmi (laughs).

* IMPORTANT LINKS:-

FACEBOOK LINK OF PEARL V PURI.

Pearl V Puri 

TWITTER LINK OF PEARL V PURI.

Pearl V Puri

PEARL IS ALSO IN INSTAGRAM

Pearl V Puri

@pearlvpuri.

Do visit all these links ,the most important link to be visited and commented daily to Increase his Rank is his IF forum Page.

Pearl V Puri

CarpediemRose thumbnail
 PEARL V PURI AS ABEER MALHOTRA.

Pearl V Puri made his first debut in tely as an actor in 2015 with a famous youth show  Badtameez Dil , dealing about the love of two divorced couples whoes life coincides with one another when they meet again after years and there begin a new love and the blossom of their wonderful journey ,the show didn't last long hence it went off air in a jiffy but later the second season the show was telecasted in Hotstar.

Paired against Asmita Sood , Badtameez Dil ,his role Abheer attracted huge masses of people especially young girls , he is known as the Music Rockstar Abeer in the show .His awesome chemistry with his co star was a best attribute of the show.

His lovely carefree boy character made this actor reach the hearts of millions added to the extraordinary looks in the show,This show reached maximum heights in youth shows of tely and Abeer stands as a steady figure in every hearts.

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Appreciation Thread: Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note  
Second - Another Warning Note   
Third - Another Warning Note  
Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  
Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  
Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)   
Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.
 NOTE:-HENCE DISCUSS ONE AND ONLY ABOUT PEARL V PURI  "ALONE"

CarpediemRose thumbnail

1. CarpedeimRose
  2. priyanshiii
  3. .Leprechaun.
  4. zainab_sweety
  5. meerab...
  6. ..Divya..
  7. MsCupcake
  8. abshcool
  9. ck1234
  10. -Swetha-
  11. param-admirer
  12. Live-life
  13. ranrag
  14. iSophiaMalik
  15. Aha121
  16. Huma-
  17. kompass
  18. Crazyme96
  19. angelkiss
  20. sageflower7
  21. ipkkndkasr
  22. Anapneo3003
  23. Man Ya-pk
  24. jeharshu

Edited by CarpedeimRose - 7 years ago
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awww sattu is so cute... Isn't it... πŸ˜Š
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ck1234

awww sattu is so cute... Isn't it... πŸ˜Š

Yup he is so cuteπŸ˜ƒ
I am still updating the  AT ,do tell me ,whether u are liking everything,coz it is the AT for all😳
CarpediemRose thumbnail
The AT is now open and u guys can post, still a lot of work to be done as far as the editing is concerned but will soon add everything 
Congo for the first AT of our fav pearl enjoy discussing about him.
heart321 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Dear!!
Just a little correction!!!
It was Abeer Malhotra and not Abheer Mehra..
Can you plz change it??😊
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart321

Hi Dear!!

Just a little correction!!!
It was Abeer Malhotra and not Abheer Mehra..
Can you plz change it??😊

Omg,Oops I have made a mistake there,thanks a lot for saying this,will edit it.