New SS : The Look of Love Part 1/part 2 page 7/Page 17 1-04-2016

kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

I know guys its been ages since I have updated DDLJ..

Sorry but I am facing few issues in my personal life..

But I dont want to leave my work unfinished..

Even this SS is my new trial to get back to writing mode..

My mind is completely off these days..

So I am trying desperately to get myself inspired and get back into action.

Hope you like this new story of mine and support me as you always did..

And also I will update DDLJ by weekend..

IMPORTANT NOTE :

The idea of this story is not solely mine. Few months back I read a novel and felt that basic plot will suit our beautiful Maneet too. So I have taken that but the original one is very much different from this one or I can say I have taken only a small part of that entire story and made this a SS. Most importantly I have only taken the basic idea but the narration is completely in my own words and also I made few changes to suit our Maneet more.

Hope you accept this and if any one has got problem with this, then please let me know I will stop it here itself. 

THE LOOK OF LOVE

Prologue

She stumbled along the hallway carrying her small suitcase and ran as fast as she can. Frustatingly she pushed the button for the lift to open up just to escape from that place as early as possible. The moment lift bell dinged she instantly rushed in and pressed the button that leads to the garage, the same way she has come up to the penthouse and the door mercifully shut behind her. She rushed out of the lift as soon as it opened only to find his loyal chauffeur looking at her alarmingly may be because of her awful appearance she thought and his eyes filled with concern looking at her messed up face. He called out to her and offered to drop her at her place but she did not give any heed to him and ran out of the building onto the road as a maniac not exactly worrying about her disheveled state. 
A taxi stopped just mere inches away from her inorder to avoid collision and she without thinking anything hopped into it. The driver looked at her as if she is some crazy lunatic but she hurriedly opened her suitcase, taking out her wallet she thrusted few notes at him and asked him to drive away. She got gracelessly out of the cab when it stopped and walked away swiftly into the hotel not even acknowledging the known girl at the reception though she heard the girl calling out her name. She felt a wave of relief swept across her once she entered her room but that did not stop a broken sob from escaping her lips continued by frantic, hopeless sobbing.

Please hit the like button leave your valuable comments..

INDEX :
Part 1 - Page 7
Edited by kkmouli - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrtz for new story dear ...
porolg is really interesting ...would love to read more ...continue soon...plz ..
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new story!!
Waiting for DDlj.,
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 intresting prolouge
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very Interesting prologue. waiting to read more. Thanks for pm.
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting And Captivating Prologue

Waiting to read more

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was full of suspense. Who was that girl . why was she running away and from whom
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new SS! thanks 4 da pm! superb interesting prologue! well written! update soon! welcome back! hope all is fine! thanks! any possibility of an epilogue 4 ur TS You ...???
PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congo for new ss... different prologue,,,,,
waiting for DDLJ
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new story. Sounds very interesting