some hideous reality..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Monday 25th January 2016 ep 146 My Take

When the sound and firm arm of the law is seen to dither.  Some individuals  may use  their own initiatives to seek   justice for a fought rather than  lost cause. Viplav  lost his father under highly inclement  circumstances. His family accept the  cause of death , but  to this day he refutes it. He has suspicion on a snake in the grass..  Even found the evidence  but  on dhani's behest he  abstains  from handing it over to the law , as the law  was bought  over and tripurari was  allowed to walk  away scot  free, for double murder  charge.  Tripurar's ring too found on the murder site was dismissed by the police as insufficient evidence  to put the man in lock up.

Hence when both Viplav and Dhani come across a piece of his blanket. They both unanimously   decide they will hover Tripurari's blanket over his conscience and steal his peace of mind, till the opportune  time comes when they gag him and  drag him to prison with substantial proof.  Both Viplav and Dhani  agree to venture forth together and  carry out their own investigations of strip searching  Tripurari's home. Viplav holds the firm belief that Dhani  brings him luck and as such, uses his expertise  and forward planning with her input of godly wisdom too. Part of their strategic  planning during their investigations against Tripurari  ,is to tap the help of their friends too. Friends and well- wishers that can be trusted. For their joint investigations  would be based on needs to know and following a code of confidentiality. It is noteworthy where there is  truth ,there also exists  loyalty and support. However where there is  untruth , there lies, deceit ,  unfaithfulness and fear of betrayal ..

The coast needed to be clear for Viplav and Dhani  to act as sleuths.  Raj laxmi  a friend is the key who gives access  to them. As friends do  Rajlaxmi  coerces Suvarna to leave the house and attend a nearby local fete , for old times sake. After some persuasion  Suvarna leaves with her friend.. Raj laxmi leaves the lock open..

Viplav and Dhani in true private detective style sneak into the house and look through Tripurari's belongings. To seek proof to pin him down

Another couple meet not to play together at a dangerous game, but to destroy a vital piece of evidence ,that incriminates  both of them in a serious incident.   Kanak chastises Tripurari for not receiving her phone calls, he denies receiving any  bar one. Kanak  tricks him into handing her his phone and then accidently drops it on the rocks! He complains  and condescendingly  she  shuts him by saying she'll get him a new!   The phone smashes!  and so do the chances of Tripurari using  her recoded message on his phone ,where she admits that Dashrant needs to die!  Kanak's belief in her smartness yet again later, on will impress upon her.. that Tripurari  has far  from lost his marbles ,especially when he deals with a cheat like Kanak! Who wouldn't refrain from using her own son! Kanak looks smug she's destroyed the evidence against her.. and Tripurari  half chuckling mounts his bike  and is homeward bound like the lone ranger.. not such a loser after all got a new state of the arts phone! off the stingy old  bat!

Wasting no time, Dhani and Viplav search through things, Dhani comes across a note book which she hangs on too.. but as soon as she is about to  grab Tripurari's  blood stained  kurta  he wore on the night of the  . The owner of the house arrives and bids his wife to open the door.. Viplav and dhani both hide behind an intricately carved wooden  partition  screen.  Tripurari kicks  open the door and with the impact a metal jug of water  falls on the floor near the wooden carved screen! Through the holes  and filigree carving  

Viplav and Dhani  who stand facing each other , can make out his feet coming  towards  the screen.. The space is cramped and the only way to fit in, i is to be  literally facing  each each , huddled together. They couldn't have got any nearer than this . The side of her forehead pressed against his mouth ..as they silently wait in bated breath .. will this evil beast move the screen and find me and vikal babu? muses Dhani as she breathes softly . His chest too heaves and his warm breath ejects near the side of her soft forehead. Viplav sides his eyes as he can see Tripurari comes closer.. closer to the screen. Dhani slowly turns her head and her forehead brushes past Viplav's indented stubble chin. Suddenly  right behind him she notices the sharp nail that juts out menacingly  angled ready to pierce  Viplav into the back if he moves even slightly.. Dhani  bars it's action  by placing  her soft palm  upon it and she winces in pain without a sound. Her life is there  always to protect him, cover his back..  Whatever   danger he faces may she tackle it first , her palm twists in pain.. Viplav palms that he  keeps away from her , close around her protectively ,as his nose presses against her  warm , forehead..  Dhani  feels safe , his touch  calms her, he is  here for her and Dhani's hand past his shoulder smarts in agony , stabbed by the nail.. But then tripurari stops before the screen , inclines  and picks up the metal jug  and places it on the table nearby  and then turns and like a  complacent cockerel walks out of his house..

Dhani  relaxes  as she moves her pierced  hand ,Viplav grabs  it and is livid! what  have you done? he wants to dress it  as it bleeds! but she says later! let's go before Tripurari comes back!they look one more time and then leave eventually..

But as soon as they get to the gate Tripurari comes out of  his house, jeers at Viplav   should he call the police? and gathers a crowd accusing Viplav  maha pandit's pota of committing theft  in his house.. Viplav's smart wit comes into play and he mocks triuprari  sure he came to commit theft in his house , as it's full of gold.. that he doesn't own in dadaji' house.. Viplav addresses the crowd , he's coming out of his own house and accusing him of theft,  the crowd turns against Tripurari you should be ashamed of accusing Guru dev's  grandson! tripourari  argues but you have to trust me and they reply ,trust you? of all the people.. and the crowd disperses.. Tripurari can see now that his reputation follows him around.. Viplav  in a way scores a  moral  victory , thanks to his presence of mind..but that's not all, he tells Tripurari he got  the blanket as apiece of evidence and apart from that , he has another piece  of evidence against him.. so he'd better watch his back. Viplav now plays the same game with Tripurari that he played with him.. to create doubt in his mind..

Once back  at the Ashram , Viplav applies medication on Dhani's palm. He tells Dhani he spoke about the blanket  and another  evidence to Tripurari so he panics and goes around shifting and destroying  evidence.. The idea is to make him panic and make mistakes. Dhani shows Viplav  the tiny note book she retrived.. Viplav flicks through it and has another idea to include yet another member in his investigative team..  

Tripurari falls out with Suvarna that  Dhani came over to search his house for evidence. She shows disbelief  as Dhani is her friend.. He finds himself in the same situation between  him and Suvarna.. Like the one he tried to create between  Dhani and Viplav..strangely he never  mentions Viplav.. It's only Dhani he harps on about with suvarna .. Suvarna doubts Tripurari?

Kanak reckons she's free of all incriminating  evidence  her and that Tripurari  now stands at the other side of the fence! But the dense  mad conceited  over clever hatter! Soon receives a phone call from her partner in crime which starts with her recording! She realizes Tripurari is not stupid ,but that she is thick! Mind you he tells her , her darling son has been snooping around, has come across a piece of evidence  that will surely put him behind bars.. and if he goes, she'll be coming too!

In the middle of the night  Tripurari gets a phone call from some  dame who tells him she knows what he's been up to.. if he wants to know more than crack of dawn meet her near shiv ji's temple..

Lo and behold it's  Bijli  where ever and whenever she strikes!  the place and the person turns to ashes.. she tells him things aren't going well for her, so she 's come to him in need.. then she  gives him a shocker that she is a  witness to Shambu's death.. she convinces him of the  way things happened that night, power cut! he came into Shambu's room covered in a blanket!                 

Viplav records the whole conversation.. this was the evidence he referred too..  but was shocked to hear Tripurari admit.. he was there but only as a pawn! the person who orchestrated the plan is an insider of the Tirpathi household..  Bijli tells Tripurari whatever! He's pinning the blame on some one else,she knows he did it! she'll head for the police station, but he takes her in a arm lock and says  I'll be behind bars ,only if you can make it to the police  station.. Dhani tells Viplav to intervene which he does and tells Tripurari he's in the recoding he has  confessed to his crime before the whole world now nothing can save him!

Tripurai runs, to his bike ,Viplav chases him but trips as the scoundrel absconds..  Dhani gets hold of Viplav let him go! we have got what we wanted.. but Viplav is visibly  disturbed ..did you hear what he said ,that a family member is involved  in killing my babaaa..nooo.. it can't be true ..how is it possible ?  some family member. Now this case has become all the more important for me ,he says with tears in his eyes..  I have to find out who this family  member is..?

Quite a fast paced episode. mostly   investigative.. seeing  Bijli back is a treat.. it's obvious she has been primed by Viplav and Dhani into  forcing Tripurari into a confession.. Viplav's sorrows it seems are about to begin.. who does he suspect as the insider.. his dadaji , who never really cared much for his babaa .. ? or his mother,who constantly bullied his father?? Viplav will be doing some serious  hurtful soul searching..  Hamlet53 26.1. 16

Precap:  Bijli  requested to be star witness in the case.. she is put up at a safe place. safe from tripurari ,The Ashram .. Tripurari's shadow is visible..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who's Watching Whom?

Some hideous reality indeed! What a great title and take, dear Hammie! Loved your musings on the shenanigans of the deadly duo. All is not well in thief land. We hear cacophony, where there should be a stereo surround sound music. Might it be that the infighting between the members of this seditious orchestra is affecting the music they play? Do we see a sliver of opportunity in every note of dissonance that might be grasped by the leads to turn it around? First they must be brave  enough to face the shrill notes of the phony symphony. Only after this, they will get their strength and wits to outwit this. 

The las two episodes were all about voyeurism, each one is watching the other. dada watches Kanak and ends up in a ditch. Cannibals watch DT. Dhani watches DT being watched by the cannibals. We watch all of them watching each other.  ViDha  get a taste of trips life by spending time in his house going through his things. Trip watches them watching him. Kanak is watching trip, trip is watching Kanak. Bijli is watching trip and threatening to expose him. Vip and Dhani are watching Bijli watch trip. Each one is recording the other, we the audience are watching vidha watch Bijli watch trip. We are also watching trip watch vip and Kanak. We are also seeing kanak watch trip.  Meanwhile, I wonder how these characters eat, drink and manage to lead a normal life, without being royally creeped out and jumpy all the time.

the irony of this hyper vigilance, that despite all this watching, no one is really getting caught, is not lost on the viewers. Smooth move, CVs

BTW, Hammie, I am watching you read this response to your take. Are you watching me watching you too?
Cheers!

Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Some hideous reality ...

Reality is something that cannot hide. its nature is to persist and stare back at you at all times and it take courage to acknowledge it. On one hand there is Viplav who desperately wants to get to the bottom of it and on the other there is Kanak who will play every trick in the book to hide it. The end is not going to be pleasant for either.

Finally, Viplav has started to use his brain, justify that gold medal he won at college and prove that he belongs to that shrewd gene pool of DT & KT. Maybe all he needed Dhaani at his side to bring him the luck and trust him in his suspicion. The first piece of evidence was disregarded by the police and the next too would go the same way unless he has something more substantial. And the only way to do that is to play mind games. Our smart Vakil babu is successful in planting doubt in TRips  head and as the saying goes "Chor ki daadi mein tinka.." will lead Vip to some vital clues.

Life for Kanak is very uneasy these days. Her fear o getting caught is making her desperate and the ONLY thing that implicates her is the voice recording . she has unwittingly made a pact with a snake that she is unable to tame. Trip has her dancing to his tune and is all sugar and syrup  . Having destroyed the phone with the recording Kanak breathes a sigh of relief but her rejoicing is short lived . He once again reminds her - If he goes to jail so will she.

Trip's house hunt does not reveal much but the little black book that Dhaani picks up gives Vip an idea . His next plan is to get  Bijli to coax a confession out of Trip . The revelation that he is just a pawn in this game set by Gurudev's family jolts Viplav.  "Dhani, Dhani ..did you hear what he said . No No this cannot be. Now it is more than important for me to get to the bottom of it. IS he lying...?"  Disturbed and shaken ..life for Viplav is about to change.

The episode was fast pace and logical. Love the smart Viplav and his sure shot replies to Trip when he is caught in his house. The Viplav-Dhani embrace when hiding which as always looks so effortless between the two. 

BUT what took the cake for me with TRIP . He has some fantastic moments today . His brain washing Suv and comparing her to Dhani and what she can do for Vip . "She can give her life for him and you cannot even believe me "...
His call to Kanak after sending the recording . "Namaste Bhabiji ..I called to give you my new no.. I am always available to you 24 * 7 in your seva... this phone is s much better I can hear you clearly...oh it seems she is angry at me " when she bangs the phone.  No villainous laughs or screwing up his face just cool dialogue delivery. Very impressive.

so the investigation is on . the Spoilers say that there is to be another MU between Vip& Dhani on the recording. Vip is going to be on an emotional roller coaster and Dhani will be at the receiving end ..Its going to be a fun watch.

That's all for now. Thanks again.

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful take Hammie..!  👍🏼
Yesterday's episode had so much things to deal with, VIP n Dhani accompanying each other collecting clues against TP...Now it's high time to see our observant n lawyer VIP back..Treat to  watch optimistic Dhani  tackling tough issues  n also patting up VIP when he emotionally strained out..Episode had all elements to enjoy so far..Biji's return , TP n VIP open conflict , ViDha's intense gaze, TP wicked smile n dialogue by outsmarting KT n narration gets intact with  sub plots..😊
Edited by cocoatree - 8 years ago
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing title Hammie👏👏
Yesterday's episode was really fast paced and had a lot to reveal to us ,loved watching it the show is getting really interesting
  And a brilliant take dear,loved it 👏
.Preetii. thumbnail
HEY!!! 
What a lovely take! I appreciate your efforts to give us such a wonderful piece of writing.
The reality is hidden, reality of that of a mother is hidden from her son.I wonder how will Vip react when he gets to know that all this happened because of Kanak. She will try all possible ways to escape from her son Viplav.

Loved the ViDha scene, she couldn't let a nail hurt him, she will be there for him always.When he comes to know the truth about his own family members, she will be there, giving him hope and building his trust.

Trip is upto something, as shown in promo, but he has no idea how Vip has tricked him to .take drastic steps to erase proofs, only to reveal himself.

The whole week will ofcourse see Vip in action, and now that he is taking steps towards truth. IKRS will get much more interesting, and maybe we will knowabout the reason behind DT being so silent nowadays.

Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome take with perfect title as usual.
👏
Though I am not so happy with d fact that someone doesn't take care of herself. 😡 .
Loved d episode.yes I have watched ishq after ages.
N awesome episode.felt dhani's pain.how much she could have got hurt ugh a nail directly penetrating d palm.d black nail looked dangerous.vipu could have taken her to d hospital.she is illiterate ,I guess she didn't have her tetanus prophylaxis.
Ye ishq nehi asan.. Both of them risked their lives to save d other.that makes d love story more passionate.
DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, lovely take, Hammie!
This is truly a great service that you do to the forum...everyday...day after day!

Especially loved the way you concluded, my dear...

Viplav and hurtful soul searching in the days to come...

Indeed!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Who's Watching Whom?
helooo.. aimf.. yes I did watch you . in the early hours on morning,  GMT..
Some hideous reality indeed! What a great title and take, dear Hammie! Loved your musings on the shenanigans of the deadly duo. All is not well in thief land. We hear cacophony, where rerelease should be a stereo surround sound music. Might it be that the infighting between the members of this seditious orchestra is affecting he music they play? Do we see s sliver of opportunity in every note of dissonance that might be grasped by the leads to turn it around? First they must be brave  enough to face the shrill notes of the phony symphony. Only after this, they will get their strength and wits to outwit this. 
Loved your comment with musical  undertones.. nothing to beat  kanaks's staccato  dhaniii aree of dhaneee!
The las twomepisodes were all about voyeurism, each one is watching the other. dada watches Kanak and ends up in a ditch. Cannibals watch DT. Dhani watches DT being watched by the cannibals. We watch all of them watching each other.  ViDha  get a taste of trips life by spending time in his house going through his things. Trip watches them watching him. Kanak is watching trip, trip is watching Kanak. Bijli is watching trip and threatening to expose him. Vip and Dhani are watching Bijli watch trip. Each one is recording the other, we the audience are watching vidha watch Bijli watch trip. We are also watching trip watch vip and Kanak. We are also seeing kanak watch trip.  Meanwhile, I wonder how these characters eat, drink and manage to lead a normal life, without being royally creeped out and jumpy all the time.
such a brilliant  comment... reminds me of Police.. song  every breath you  take..
the irony of this hyper vigilance, that despite all this watching, no one is really getting caught, is not lost on the viewers. Smooth move, CVs
welll pointed...  bravo!
BTW, Hammie, I am watching you read this response to your take. Are you watching me watching you too?  i felt being watched... looked over my shoulder
Cheers!
thank  aimf... great comment...  loved it.. sipping your suggested  remedy.. once today..    its blustery here..   staying indoors today in the warmth.. much love hammie

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hammie ,

Loved the way you started and summarized your thread with Viplov Hurt Feelings