SidNi Monday OS : Oh Jaaniya

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
SidNi Monday OS : Oh Jaaniya

* The title is Oh Jaaniya because I got the idea while listening to the song , the song isn't there in the OS here. Do listen if you are an Arijit Singh fan!! First OS on the first day of the week. 
Happy MondayπŸ€—*

A girl in her early 20s wasn't any normal girl but a supermodel. She ruled the fashion industry , it was another normal day for Roshni Patel.

It would have been any normal day , had she not met him. Roshni got up at sharp 7 in the morning and was at the doorstep in 45 minutes as was her routine.

She liked perfection , she was told by her secretary that the old driver was on leave and a new guy was coming at his place.

As she removed her shades climbing down the steps of her mansion , she was greeted by a guy of about her age only.

He at once obliged and opened the back door of the car for her. She however didn't get in and stared back at him unblinking her eyes even for once.

"You are sure you are a driver?" she asked keeping her hands on the now open door of the car. He smiled at her question.

He bent down and said ," Yes ma'am for the day I am your driver." She was impressed by his chivalrous nature.

Unknowingly she kept her hand on his hand while trying to get in the car , they both turned to face each other and were mesmerized by the depth in the other's eyes.

10 minutes into the car journey and Roshni was concentrating hard on a fashion magazine when she heard a laughter , his laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked confused keeping the magazine aside. He observed her carefully from the mirror.

"Ma'am I was thinking , what did you assume me to be if not a driver?" he had a warm smile on his face , his smile turned into a big curve as he saw her smiling a bit.

"That's none of your business." she said returning back to her stern behaviour. He smiled and replied ,"Ma'am if you don't mind me asking , what do you keep seeing in this magazine?" 

"I like to keep tabs on my competitors." she said not interested in the conversation at all but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Do you think I will like to know about what salary other drivers are earning or for whom they are working?" he asked in a very calm tone ,his smile intact.

"There is absolutely no comparison." she snapped at him and he chuckled lightly knowing she was irritated. 

"No work is big or small ma'am!" he explained her and they reached the destination talking. Roshni couldn't deny she liked his company.

However she had to show attitude to this guy so she went inside the office building flinging the car door open.

He smirked at her and went his own way. In evening , she intentionally came late to make him learn a lesson for talking back to her.

He was shivering in cold standing outside the car when she came , he held the door open for her but she was staring at his shaken state.

"Are you fine?" she asked concerned keeping a hand on his shoulder but he just nodded his head in response. 

She felt guilty for what she did and spoke ,"You go and sit at the passenger's seat , I will drive." 

His eyes buldged out and he shook his head once to get him back to reality. She was standing forwarding a hand to take the car keys.

"I didn't drink , then what is playing with my head?" he asked hitting his head , she stopped him from hitting himself by gathering his hand.

She felt he was burning with fever , she got scared and touched his forehead. She asked him to get in the car at once.

As she sat on the driver's seat , he couldn't help but ask her ,"Ma'am do you know how to drive?" 

She got furious hearing him ,"Hello , I can drive OK." she said slowly not at all confident.

He smirked and held her hands holding the steering. She shivered at their close proximity , he kept on staring at her ethereal face.

"I don't trust you with my life , so I'll help you here." he said trying to mock her but she was smart.

"Even I don't trust you with your life , standing outside in this cold winter when you could have sat inside the car." she said shaking her head in disbelief.

"And why would you care for my life?" he asked intensely. She was suddenly speechless and realized he hadn't addressed her as ma'am.

Somehow they managed to reach home that day and he bid adieu to her. She asked him to see the doctor and he smilingly said yes to her concern filled order.

Next day the old driver was back and Roshni's heart dropped for some unknown reason. Roshni tried to ask the driver about him but she didn't even know his name , how would she get any info.

There wasn't a single day she didn't think of him , one day had her thinking of him so much. 1 month passed by but she still waited for him everyday she came out of her house.

"Ma'am , how are you this morning?" she heard his voice and only she knew how she was controlling her smile.

"I am fine , thank you." she said maintaining a straight face due to the presence of her secretary. He was more than happy seeing her again.

At about some distance from her house Roshni asked him to stop the car but he didn't do so. She kept on shouting but he didn't seem to listen.

"Can't you listen? I am asking you to stop the car." she wailed loud again but he wouldn't even care to reply.

Finally she climbed to the front seat even as the car was moving and held his collar. He stopped the car , controlling his breath.

"Are you mad? Why didn't you stop the car?" she accused him and he held her hands , after sometime she was on his lap.

"I wanted to show you how mad I am for you." he winked at her and she just started hitting him on his chest while he pulled her closer by her waist.

Her hair were now dropping on his face and ticking him , he carefully tugged them behind her ear and leaned his face in an attempt to kiss her.

However she stopped him and he understanding her being uncomfortable opened the car door. She climbed down and he followed her.

"I am sorry Roshni ma'am. I didn't mean to disrespect you. Let's leave for the office." he started going back to drive when she held his wrist.

"I stopped you sometime back because I wanted to kiss you on the road , not in the car." she said smiling and he was ecstatic to see her smiling face atlast.

"Ahh are you being funny with me Roshni ma'am?" he teased her while she blushed. He plunged her closer and she came tumbling on him.

"I love the smile on your face Roshni!" he told caressing her cheeks closely. Roshni smiled even wider and hugged him.

"And I love it when you call me Roshni ,just Roshni. No ma'am!" she said almost ordering and he kissed her hair lovingly.

Finally Roshni leaned in to kiss him but then stopped herself and asked ,"Who are you?" 

He was surprised and said ,"I mean how can you lose your memory so soon Roshni? I am the guy who was your driver and.." 

He kept on blabbering but she stopped him from speaking more by keeping a finger on his lips. "I meant what is your name ,idiot."

"Siddharth Khurrana!" he finally disclosed to her and her hands flew to her mouth in surprise. She couldn't believe what was happening.

"You mean the business tycoon , Siddharth Khurrana was pretending to be my driver all this while?" she asked surprised.

He nodded smirking and fused her lips with his own for a deep kiss. She smiled into the kiss and played with his hair.

As they broke the kiss Siddharth spoke ,"I was in love with you first time I saw you. Then had to do this small natak!" 

She smiled and moving her head knowingly said ,"I knew you weren't a driver , you were a thief." 

Siddharth stood unable to understand anything when she said ,"The thief who stole my heart."

He laughed and kissed her forehead saying ,"I love you my supermodel." and she replied ,"I love my driver forever.!"

He raised his eyebrows questioning her statement and she corrected herself pointing at him ,"Only this driver." 

They broke into fits of laughter and went for a long drive not caring about their works for the day, afterall everyone deserves a holiday!

Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Link to song - 

Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aayu this is super cute... πŸ˜›
How Sid pretended to be a driver..I could magine him doing that πŸ˜†
tomandjerry16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME os..loved it a lot😳😳
It was so cute..😳😳
Roshni was attracted to her handsome driver..😳😳
Sid..such a nice driver..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was so surprised in d end..he was a business tycoon..πŸ˜†

A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChejuuSidNi

Aayu this is super cute... πŸ˜›

How Sid pretended to be a driver..I could magine him doing that πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar!!πŸ˜ƒ

I am glad u could imagine that , my job is done.!πŸ˜‰
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty16

AWESOME os..loved it a lot😳😳

It was so cute..😳😳
Roshni was attracted to her handsome driver..😳😳
Sid..such a nice driver..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was so surprised in d end..he was a business tycoon..πŸ˜†

Thanks..😊
I am glad you liked the concept!πŸ˜ƒ
Oh you got surprised at end ,thanks yaar! πŸ˜³
shikha_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os...
Siddhartha convert into driver just for her... how sweet ..
just love it... :-)
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awwiee such a cute update!! Sid pretended to be Roshni's driver  Ending was lovely πŸ˜³
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
fantastic os baby 
sid acting as driverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and rosh falling 4 him superbbb
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikha_006

awesome os...
Siddhartha convert into driver just for her... how sweet ..
just love it... :-)

Thank you..😳
I am glad u liked the concept!πŸ˜‰