Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I absolutely love this show. It's so different and fresh.
I am so saddened to read in the forum that it's going off air soon. I hope that's not true. 

Has the channel or the production team given any confirmation? 

Secondly, I'm surprised that this forum is so dead and that there are such little viewers. 

The main reason why I miss the show 4 days a week if not 5, is because of the timings. I wish it was aired later in the night as well more repeat telecasts through out the day.  
The only way to keep up with the show for me is hotstar! I hope they continue it on hotstar if not life ok. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii๐Ÿ˜Š
Nope no confirmation from channel is given...we just got a few articles..

Even i have a issue with the timings...and no repeat means i have to watch it online..i guess the show repeats late at 3o clock in the night which is too late for people who work and have to get up early..
Hotsar is a great medium to show these shows..hope they continue it over there๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by .anjali. - 8 years ago
.anjali. thumbnail
I just read in one that the actors have moved on to other shows that means the shooting is also over
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .anjali.

I just read in one that the actors have moved on to other shows that means the shooting is also over

Oh no! Well, at least whatever episodes we have are not a drag like the usual soaps. At least we get quality ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.anjali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tv_wale_babu

Oh no! Well, at least whatever episodes we have are not a drag like the usual soaps. At least we get quality ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yup they are finishing it off just the way i had imagined..no drag and becoming boring and all..it will get a good ending๐Ÿ˜ƒ
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey can someone tell me when is the last day? Is it on 12th Feb or 13th Feb? 
Kindly reply soon :-) so I can be at home n watch it!!