Posted: 8 years ago
Fantastic update
Maaneet meet
Hope maan soon gets to know that he was searching for geet only
Daadima and buaji are impressed by geet
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome double update so geet was meera cousin she considered meera as her elder sis seems geets bua dosent like her narrow minded as she is she hates geet but gets darji ne sahi kiya madam ko line pe ayi na darji knows her nature and treats her accordingly plus she elpoed and got married thats the reason draji dosent like her but coz of geet tolerating her naina though ranos twin but not less than geets mom who did her upbringing like a true mom really loves geet and wants her to look good and asks her to dress well geet was getting ready when she saw maan she didnt recognise him but was smitten by him darji intro geet with dadi and pammi who instantly like her she is an excellent cook all parising her maan drooling on her he was conused he knew he loves his hazel eyes girl but dont know why he was attracted towards geet
cute_misha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome parts... waiting for next update..
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb updates. Meets's marriage functions were planned to be done in Handa Haveli. Khuranas reach there. Naina brought a beautiful dress for Geet. Geet is getting ready when Maan came to her room by mistake. Both are mesmerized to see each other. Meera came and took Maan to his room. Geet made lunch for guests..   She made noodles and black coffee for Maan. All praised food.
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb updates
love it 
taahir004 thumbnail
I Simply Love Double Treats

Just Amazing Geet handling everything its such a shame that her Bua actually talks to her
so harshly
Maan is in love with his hazel eyes strange he has not noticed Geet's eyes at all
yes he noticed her beauty and is totally mesmerized with that he too cannot understand
why he is so effected by her when he is already in love
his Daadima and Bua are taking great interest and noticing his moves and Vicky's too
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat a cute update

maan ki mrignayani uske annkhon ke saamne hai

but he can't recognize her
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb updates..
waiting for next update..
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                                               [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 4

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

Dadimaa called Geet near her and gave her a beautiful pearl string with a pendant she was wearing. "Beta yeh aap ke liye humara yaani aapki Dadimaa ka aashirwaad hai itne badhiya khaana khilaane ke liye! Hitchkitchaye matt le lijiye!" Geet was hesitating but Daarji blinked his eyes assuring her its alright. Dadimaa seeing her hesitating put the chain around her neck! (My dear these are my blessings, meaning your grandmother's blessing for having such delicious meal made by you! Don't hesitate and accept it!)

Geet bent down to touch Dadimaa and Pammi's feet and someone sitting at a distance, who was having his hawk-eyes on Geet notice something untoward. Unfortunately he could not say anything in front of elders so he left waiting for appropriate time. Dadimaa made Geet sit next to her and chit chatted, slowly others started leaving for their respective jobs! Geet was also called by Lacchi and left excusing herself. 

Now it was only Daarji, Dadimaa, Pammi, Mohinder(who had just come from Chandigarh half an hour back!) and Naina.
"Bhaisaheb, hummei ghumaa phirake baat karna nahi aata. Hum aapki Gudiya yaani Geet ko apne ghar ki bahu banna chahte hain!" (Mr. Handa, I don't how to beat around the bush so  I'm directly talking! I want to make your Gudiya meaning Geet, daughter-in-law (DIL) of our home!)

"Magar behanji, aapki aur humari haisiyat mei bahut antar hain. Aap ne toh dekh hi liya hai ki humara parivaar ek kissan ka parivaar hai. Hum aap ki barabaari nahi kar sakte naa daulat mei aur naa haisiyat mei. Aage chalkar hum nahi chahte ki humari Gudiya ki kissi bhi tehare ki beizzati ho, hum aur humara parivaar sehan nahi kar paayega! Pehele hi Meera ki Maa, Neelo ko lekar humari bahut badnaami ho chuki hai! Iss liye aap hummei maaf kijiye aur apne pote ka rishta kaheen aur kijiye!" Daarji said with folded hands! (Savitri Deviji, we are not of your status. You have already seen that we are a farmer's family. Hence, as we are not as well off as you in terms of wealth or status! Later in life also we don't want our Gudiya to be disrespected being from a poor farmer's family, otherwise we will not be able to tolerate it! As it is because of Meera's mother, Neelo we have been disrespected a lot! I humbly request you to forget about this alliance and consider someone else for your grandson!)

"Bhaisaheb, hummei Geet bahut pasand hai. Aur hum usse apne ghar ki bahu banna kar rahenge!"(Mr. Handa, I really like Geet and want her as our DIL anyhow !)

"Daarji haan keh dijiye!" Pammi also supported her mother. (Please agree, Daarji!)

"Beta, mere 'haan' kehne se kuch nahi hoga! Kudi bhi toh nu munda pasand aana chahiye! Mujhe tajurbe (experience) ne sikhaya hai kidulha wahi jo dulhan mann bhaaye!" (By my saying 'yes' nothing will happen. Girl should also like the boy. My experience has taught me, that best bridegroom is whom the bride likes!)

"Magar daarji...!" (But Daarji...!)

"Khair, munda kaun hai?" (Who is the boy?)

"Aap ko jo pasand ho, Maan ya Vicky?" (Whoever you like, Maan or Vicky?)

"Kya? Aap mujhe chunne ko keh rahe hain?" (What? You are asking me to select?)

"Haan! Aap dono se mil chukke hain!" (Yes. You have met both.)

"Yeh kya baat hui behanji. Mai damad chunn raha hoon koi aloo pyaaz nahi!"(What is this Savitri Deviji? I'm selecting a son-in-law not a vegetable in market.)

"Ek baat bataaye bhaisaheb, jab ladke shaadi se pehle anekon ladkiyoon ko dekh sakte hain toh ladkiyoon ke maa-baap kyun nahi!" (Tell me one thing, when boys look at countless girls before deciding, why can't prospective bride's parents?)

"Theek hai! Mai iss baare mei sochunga. Magar antim nirnaye Geet ka hoga!" (Fine! I'll think about it. But final decision is Geet's!)

"Kuch baatein mai bhaiseb aap ko aur Mohinder bete ko bataa doon. Maan dil ka bahut saaf hai aur sirf sacch bolta hai chahe kitna bhi kadwa ho! Maan bahut mehnati hai aur usne Khurana Constructions ko iss sthaan par akele hi pauhchaaya hai. Maan mei koi buri aadat nahin hai jaise paan khaana, cigarette peena, ladkiyon ke saath ghumna phirna, waghera. Magar usmei ek bahut buri aadat hai aur woh hai, ki usse bahut ghussa aata hai. Gusse mei woh bhul jaata hai ki woh kya keh raha hai aur kisse keh raha hai! Gusse mei woh umar, jageh aur paristhiti ka lihaaz karna bhul jataa hai. Uske iss gusse ke kaaran woh bahut dafa apne kareebi logon ke dil tod chuka hai! Magar phir bhi woh mera sabse pyaar pota hai iss liye mai usske baare mei aur nirpaksh raaye nahi de paaongi!" Dadimaa stated. (I would like to tell few things to you Mr. Handa and Mohinder. Maan is very straight foward and speaks only the truth no matter how bitter the truth is! He is very hardworking and has solely brought Khurana Constructions to the place where it stands today! Maan has no bad habits i.e. chewing paan, smoking, womanising etc. However, he has one bad habit that he gets angry very often. In his anger he forgets what is he saying and to whom is he saying it. In anger he forgets the consideration for age, place and circumstances. It is due to his this anger he has often hurt he close near and dear ones! But still I love him the most among my three grandsons and thats why I can't give anymore unbiased opinion!)

"Daarji, Vicky bahut chanchal, shararti, hasmukh magar irresponsible hai. Woh apne khush mizaaz, shaitaaniyon aur hasi- mazak se sabka dil bhelata hai. Uski buri aadatein bahut hain -alasi, kamchor, kabhi serious nahi hota, har roz party mei jaana aur sabse badaa FLIRT hain. Ek sentence mei kahoon toh Vicky, Maan ka bilkul opposite hai. Magar bhola bhi hai iss liye mera ladla hai!" Pammi said. (Daarji, Vicky is naughty, immature, full of life but irresponsible. With his happy disposition, pranks, and jokes he keeps everyone amused. His bad habits include - lazy, work-shirker, never serious, parties every night and is the biggest flirt. If I say in a sentence, Vicky is complete opposite of Maan! But he is innocent as well and hence my favourite!)

"Maaji aur Pammiji, aap hummei kuch samay dijiye, hum Gudiya se baat karke aap ko bataate hain! Pichle do saal se Gudiya ke liye kaafi rishte aa rahe hain magar humne manna kar diya kyunki Geet aage padhna chahti hai aur uske baad naukari jo ladkon ke gharwaalon ko manzoor nahi tha!"(Savitri Deviji and Mrs. Malhotra, please give us time, we will talk to Geet and get back to you. For past two years, there have been a lot of alliances coming for Gudiya, but we had to reject them because Geet wants to study further and work after that which the families weren't agreeable for!)

"Bhaisaheb, Hummei Gudiya ke aage padhne se aur uske baad naukari karne se koi problem nahi hai!" Pammi stated. (Mr. Mohinder, we have no objection to Geet's studying further and working after that !)

Meanwhile, Geet was walking confused here and there trying to understand the reason for Dadimaa giving her such an expensive pearl string for cooking an ordinary lunch! Suddenly she was pulled by her arm into a room at the end of corridor. Geet turned and saw Maan standing there looking extremely handsome in black Patiala suit. Raaji was right he was looking "gabru jawaan"!

Geet recovered her senses and got out of her trance-like drooling and said, "AAP?" (YOU?)

"Haan Mai! Tumhe maloom hai ki tumhari kurti ke hook khulle hain?" (Yes me! Do you know that your kurti's hook's were open?)

"KYA?" (What?) "Haiyye mai itni der se aisse hi ghoom rahi thee! Babaji! "Geet muttered to herself thinking Maan can't hear. (Oh my God! I was roaming like this for so long!)

Maan pushed her long chotti in front and closed the hooks. 

"HO GAYA!" Maan said after closing her kurti's hooks! (Done!)

"Thank you phir se! Aaj aap ne phir mujhe bacchaya. Agar do saal pehle aap naa..." (Thank you once again! Today you have again saved me! If two years back you would have...)

"Didi, Didi, DIDI, DIDIII..." Lacchi's annoying shrill alerted Geet about her whereabouts.

"THANK YOU!" Geet pushed her braid on her back covering her low back kurti and ran!

Leaving Maan fighting a loosing battle. A battle in which for the first time his heart was slowly winning and brain was steadily loosing! Heart was already halfway in love with Geet and brain was refusing to let go of the "beautiful hazel eyes"! Maan had only touched Geet's velvety smooth skin like satin for few seconds while closing her kurti's hooks and he was burning with desire to feel her each and every inch of skin!

Plz press 'like' & comment(if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 6 years ago
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏