ArHi FF: Revealed # 10 | REMOVED

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

We have arrived to Thread 10, the last one for Revealed with a few more chapters to go. It's been an amazing journey with this couple who have come so far from the Prologue to now, and the wonderful readers that have continued to support them and me coming back week after week. For that I am truly grateful... thank you from the bottom of my heart.

May you enjoy the last thread filled with cuteness overload with my little Aneri, and a few more Revelations to come...  Happy Reading!

Revealed, The story...

Marriage is built on love, trust, friendship, compromise and faith... but what happens to the relationship when a couple forgets these key fundamentals?  

This journey is about a couple who has been married for over nine years and have reached a crossroad.  Will they work on fixing their broken marriage? Or will they choose to go their separate ways?

Updates/Alerts:

Updates will be once a week depending on my hectic AD, but I will do my best! I will send out a PM's or follow me on twitter @Chokri_ASR

Please buddy me if you wish to receive PMs when I update.

Feel free to silently read, like or comment, everyone is welcomed!

The blog is also up for Revealed, if you refer reading there.  CLICK HERE

Index:

Thread 1: 

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Thread 2: 

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Thread 3: 

Thread 4: 

Thread 6: 

Thread 7: 

Thread 8: 

Thread 9: 

Thread 10: 

Chapter 40... see post below

Time to move forward... with that I open a new thread. I do hope you join me... here 
Edited by Chokri_ASR - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Removed - Click here for Note

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

Many Many Many Congratulations on Thread 10 my darling! πŸ₯³

Journeys which impact you in so many ways, don't end Jigs. They're constantly revisited and remembered. The happy memories, the painful ones, the ones that bring an indulgent smile to the face, the ones that make you yearn for a love unbound, the ones that make  you thirst for a friendship without agendas, the ones that bring home to you the joy to be found in the unfettered smile of a child ... It may be the last but never the end my love.

So, a dil se thank you for having given me so much  β€οΈ

Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
And the journey continues. :)
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi...
Yeh kahan aa gaye hum yunhi saath saath chalte!

Congratulations Jigs!

Everything was as I expected and yet nothing was as I predicted. First of all my apologies to Chachu for underestimating his love for his little princess! Way to go! I should have known that there was no way that there were no Aloo Parathas. Secondly the tree... I thought that would be Arnav's doing... but your Khushi is as much a doer here as Arnav is. No wishy washy, waiting-for-others-to-make-things-happen this one. Fantastic Jigs!

Her feelings on motherhood... "actually motherhood, fills the hole in my heart that I never knew was there. Do you know what I mean?" Unquote.

Now I am a person who has the supreme gift of never, ever being bored. I am happy in my own company and am always able to find things to amuse me and occupy me in life. The four years of married life before my son was born, I had great fun. Once my son was born though, life completely changed. I experienced emotions that frankly I didn't think I was capable of. I couldn't figure out what I did with my life before him. How is it that everything that I have felt you have put down so beautifully in your Khushi. Everything she feels, every emotion, every sense of pride and joy and worry is spot on. I can remember it and still experience it (Of course as they grow older... the emotions begin to include cluelessness, worry, frustration and did I say worry?... but I get off-track). As La says... Welcome to the club!

And Arnav on fatherhood... getting early reservation for the spot of the most important man in Ari's life, is he? Laughing... That spot will always stay his but there will definitely be a contestant for it in future. Love his 'talk fast to ward of arguments from Ari' strategy... That does work most of the time... If you can't convince them... confuse them. Love the juggling act that you are showing which every parent goes through... the balancing of the desire to be with the child and yet the need to ensure that that child is safe and wants for nothing.

What a beautiful family you have created here Jigs... And I am not talking about just our fave pair and Ari, I include Aman and La and their boys in this family. The dynamics are wonderful, inspiring... makes you not just want to HAVE a friend like that but BE a friend like that.

You have a great insight into human nature Jigs... and this right here is the best of your knowledge. Love it!

P.S. PhD anyone?
Edited by scrapbooker - 8 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Knowing this is the last thread makes me very sad - we are saying good bye to a very special  family.. I take solace that while it's the end of the story their lives are just beginning..now and then  I will escape from the real world to immerse my self into their  world to wonder  how they are doing..

What a homecoming for them,  they left as a couple to return as a family...a sight to behold for anyone..aloo paranthas were the icing on the cake..

Children truly know how to become friends easily... She wants to be called ASR  -how cute and bossy at it too.. This is just from interaction with the boys..

Once Sidhu arrives with his sister, will we see a softer side to Aneri.. 

The tree is Aneri's room is way more than just a mural to remind her of India or her parents, it symbolises the beginning of their family tree ..  Aneri, her Mumma, her Papa..her room, her home.. May her tree blossom forever ..

Her nanna precious footsteps  into their lives,  has brought immense happiness of unknown bounds for all .. 

Do her footsteps into their home bring forth pitter patter of a baby  - is the glow possible that Khushi is pregnant..  and believe me even if she is not I am extremely happy still - as they are family ..all because of Aneri ...

Edited by LadyR - 8 years ago
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread.. :D
Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
After a long long time, I peep in right when we are at the last thread of a beautifully crafted story. So, first of all a big congratulations for adding yet another feather to your cap and I wish that they keep growing and you keep writing.

This chapter was more about taking that leap into the future, adjusting and living the life the three of them deserve and need to live. Mathurs are truly the friends Arnav and Khushi have always needed. They have supported them and cared and cried for them. So, to see their kids bonding is truly a wonderful moment. A foundation for another beautiful long lasting relation has been laid. Mothers are like that, aren't they? When their kids do something wrong, they jump in to correct them and when it is their friend's they end up telling they are kids and we shouldn't scold. 

Ari asking for the Aloo Paratha stole my heart with her cuteness. I loved that.And then a melting sorry created a new story of friendship between Ari, Akash and Akhil. Ha quite an A family of Aman and Arnav.. I think La and Khushi are the two odd women out ;) 

The routine and the need to be with his family and the proper support lended by Aman and Lavu. The perfect setting for a beautiful family to grow. And Khushi's beautiful surprise for the family.. too thoughtful.. But that is how mothers are..

A fitting message by a father to her daughter that makes our heart grow fonder and our love grow larger!! More to read...
Edited by Sadh123 - 8 years ago
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres!

Sorry Jigs. Exams are taking the life out of me. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Anyway, I'm going to sum up my thoughts about the last few chapters as accurately as I can. And also quickly!

Jigs, have I ever told you how perfect your writing is? You make everything so real. All the feelings and all the thoughts are put down so smoothly and accurately. As if it's something you're experiencing. And I believe that makes the whole thing so much more beautiful.

The difficulty and the apprehension Ari felt to call her parents Mumma and Papa. The fear of losing the people she loved once again just because she was attaching a name to the relationship. It must be hellish for that little child.

Can any of us ever imagine ourselves in her place? As much as I love that she is now Arnav and Khushi's daughter in the true sense, I don't think anyone over here will ever have the guts to even envisage ourselves going through everything she did at such a young age. And to think that millions of kids really are in a position like the one Ari was in. In real.

I absolutely loved how Arnav and Khushi told Ari about her little sister. That was one scene I had imagined in my head a million times, but none of it was even 1% of how beautifully you had put it down. That one conversation was all the push she needed to sort out everything in her tiny pretty brain and accept her parents as rightfully hers.

Oh Aman chachu and La masi are my ultimate favourites. They're such amazing people. And the best (or sometimes worst) part is that not everyone can get friends like them. They really make my heart warm and giddy.

You have done a brilliant job with the whole story Jigs. And I can't believe it's already coming to an end. Please remember Stripped- The Shaadi Special that you had given us as a treat and come up with something as beautiful as that as a sequel/prequel. Pretty Please?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by cherrybloom1 - 8 years ago
sweety421 thumbnail
firstly congo on the new thread di...!!!

Aneri Singh Raizada...
the way u portray her... i feel as if she is there
in front of me duin all the pitter patter and those
adorable antics...!!!
i love her so so so much...!!!
the bliss and love which she has got with her...
making evryone get atuned to her...
itz so warm and amazing...!!!
finally their home is complete...!!!

Aman and lavanya are truely the best set of friends
and family one can have... going beyond measures
to support and love the raizadas...!!!
akhil and akku got a new partner to complete the trio
and yes indeed it shows the life long friendship in the
making...!!

my mumma...my papa...my home and my tree...!!!
the best line for me in this entire update...!!!

what a perfect portrayl of love and emotions di...
very beautiful update...
Loved it...!!Edited by sweety421 - 8 years ago