Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vaidehi_1924

Hello dii..Do you missed me??

I missed you as well as our loving couple so much :)

Neha is confused..her mind and heart are playing tricks with her..Mind is reeling over the conversation she heard and her heart perfectly knows that he can't betray her !!

I really love the way she tries to ensure his safety..she didn't even think once before hiring a cab rather than taking her own car :)

Oho..so Raghav loves Sakshi..and Mr Tycoon is helping him in that regard..great,bahut duayein milengi tumhe Veer (Y)

Wow..zaroorat k wqt best friend hi kaam aata h ;)..Good that she alerted Nisha !!

Aw-oh.. Neha's presence wasn't expected but it was miracle :D

And her search operation..oh God I can only imagine..clear jealousy showing on her face..frantically searching for the girl  with whom she supposed Veer was having some private moments ..!!

I loved the convo b/w them..how cleverly he made her admit that she was jealous..and how he cleared her doubts..Oh God,I love them so so much :* :* :*

Well.. I'm also curious about this girl whom Veer wanted to meet!

WTH..Why..Why..Why !! Why did you interrupted their moment Tara..>:( >:(..Don't you have any other work,rather than seducing him,he isn't even married to you yet :p
I feel pity for her,it's wrong whatever happened with her but she needs to understand the fact that Veer doesn't feel for her more than a friend,he could have married her without sparing any second thoughts but he didn't neither he showed that kind of affection :(
It's high time & I'm really happy that Veer accepted the truth in front of her..(Y) 

All & all..a worth the wait update it was,dii :) :*

Waiting for next..& I wish that Neha hears the convo b/w Tara & Veer..:)..Update soonish dii..*hugs*

awww so sweet of u
i love ur comment...thank u for liking it 
ur  questions will be answered soon
love u
huggg
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajat_Fanatic

Yaha to ek new love story start ho gyi..raghav ki...lol...anyhow raghav ne kyu btaya tara ko ki veer kaha hai.  Kya zrurat thi usse...huh...

Oh neha...you are jealous...hahaha shibhai oyar me jalan zruri bhi hai vrna pyar parvan kaise chdhega...and fibally veer ne tara ko bol hi diya chko acha hai..but mujhe nhi kgta tara itni asani sr manne vali hai kucj

thanks for the comment dear

😊
love u

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 24

She stood for a while and burst into laughter suddenly-''So you want me to leave ,Huh?''She laughed at the thought again...For a second she got scared..But she knew Veer wouldn't go against his father...He had to accepted her 

He stared at her interestingly ...He knew she wouldn't believe him  so easily..He had to do something else to made her understand...Because he didn't want her suffer rest of the life..He couldn't give her the right which she deserve as a wife...

He moved towards her-'' Tara, Are you done with your laughs?...Then leave''

She stopped laughing and glared at him-'' ok then Lets go''

Veer made excuse-''I have some work...You leave..I will come after some time''

She made her face-''As always..WORK...Can't you spend a simple and normal life...Veer Can't we go on vacation far from your work and irritated peoples...I am sure you will feel better too'' she said hopefully as she knew what was coming for her

Veer-''We can discuss about it later..I have very important work'' He said while turning his face to bedroom doors...

She looked at him defeated...She was feeling like she was about to lose him again..His behavior was very changed after NEHA'S arrival..And now he had a daughter too...He had many reasons not to marry her...If he refused to marry her then she couldn't control herself She would definitely go mad..Many questions were roaming in her mind when she jolted by him

Veer stared at her-''What??''

She smiled falsely-''Nothing, I am leaving...Come soon'' She moved towards the doors after deciding to do something very soon.

Veer got relaxed and went towards the bedroom

----------------------------------------------------------

Dev turned to other side of the bed  and opened his eyes after feeling  the vacant side..

He sat on bed and looked at Nisha who was very tensed..Sitting on couch near the window...he stood up from the bed and headed towards the couch and sat besides her-''What Happened??''

Nisha looked at him-''Dev, I am worried about Neha...She got kidnapped yesterday and today she is going somewhere without informing her parents ...If something happened to her??'

Dev held her hands-''Stop worrying about her...She is not a kid who will forget her way to home...We should give her space..''

Nisha-''Dev, How could you be so relaxed after knowing that she got kidnapped yesterday??''She said angrily

Dev-''Nisha, I know everything that's why  I am saying just relax...She will be back''

Nisha glared at him and pulled her hands away from him-''You should sleep now''

Dev smiled at her and forcefully hugged her-''I know she is your best friend...And my little sister too'' she was trying hard to pull him away but he tightened his hug-''Veer kidnapped her...To marry her'' Finally he revealed the secret

Suddenly her hands stopped struggling and she looked upward to saw his face...

She was shocked and Dev expected this-''Yeah he wanted to marry her again..But they fought there and his plan got ruin''

She was still shocked and didn't speak anything when Dev pulled her cheeks-''He loves her..He himself confessed his feelings''

She didn't believe what she heard in last few seconds..Is she dreaming?? she pinched herself-''ouch'' and winced in pain

Dev giggled at her reaction-''Yeah. this is true...Nisha, we both cared for our friends...But don't you think they should solve their problem, misunderstandings whatever they had.. Together and themselves...We should leave them alone for some time''

She was very happy for Neha that she couldn't explain in words..She was just wanted to meet her and hugged her tightly...

She nodded at Dev-''I think you are right..Their problems should solve by them...Dev I am really very happy for her''

She smiled and hugged him back...Dev kissed her head-''Don't worry. I think she is with him right now''

Nisha smiled again when Dev noticed it and stared at her with raised brow...She kissed him on cheek-'' I love you''

He smiled at her too-''Love you too...I think you are very happy so we can... make love today..What do you think??''

She stopped smiling and saw towards the bed as he didn't exist-''I am sleepy...good night '' she pulled him apart and moved to bed

Dev looked at her with puppy face-''This is not fair Nisha..'' as she laid herself on bed and cover herself with duvet.

Nisha smiled under her duvet and closed her eyes shyly when she felt his presence to her side...

Dev-''Ok fine I won't talk to you...''and turned his back to her side...

She looked at him from  inside the duvet and giggled.

---------------------------------------------------------

Veer was admiring her from inside the room..She was standing in the balcony all lost in thoughts...He gazed at her and lost himself..She became more beautiful with time...He smiled at himself and slide the doors which brought her back to reality

She gazed at him while he moved towards her-''What are you thinking?? '' she nodded negatively-''Nothing''

He didn't want her to leave but it was really dark and late for her...So he asked her-''Lets go I will drop you'' He moved towards the doors hoping her to follow him 

But she stood still there gazing him...He was still smart and handsome...And those messy hair she wanted to caressed them with her fingers ..She herself didn't know how she spend four years without him...But It was very difficult almost impossible for her to control her emotions, feelings...she couldn't survive without him anymore..she felt her knees got weakened with his single glance..How could be someone so effective..Why he affect her so much?

Veer stared back at her and saw her gazing at him-''Yeah keep on staring...But look at the clock...Its very late...Your parents and Avi must be waiting''

"I don't want to go''she said unknowingly...Veer was surprised to hear her reply and didn't believe  on his ears..."What?? What did you just say??''

After realization struck she lowered her head quickly-''Umm...I...I..I don't want to go''she finally completed

He frowned and asked-''Your parents...and Avi?''

Neha-''I told mom that I will spend night with Nisha..And Mom will take care of Avi''

Veer came close to her-''Full planning huh??''He reached to her hair blowing on her cheeks...And placed them behind the ear...she closed her eyes after  feeling the touch of his fingers...

She looked at him and found him gazing at her lovingly...She missed him so much in these four years...And his expressions  was telling her that he missed her too...

He caressed her cheeks with his thumb-''Speak something...Miss shy bomb''

She raised her brow when he chuckled-''Yeah...Right now you are blushing...and you can explode anytime any where..Remember yesterday night??''

She scowled at him-''I said sorry for that''

Veer smiled again-''Ok fine..I am just kidding''

She looked at his smile...He looked more handsome when he smile...He should always smile but how could she forget that Her family was responsible for his pain and sorrow..His happiness was ruined by her...

She finally asked-''What happened between kaira and your brother??''

Veer pulled his hand away from her face...He didn't expected this question...He turned to other side and sat on steps heading  from balcony to bedroom...

She could understand his  and his family  pain  they had faced...and she could clearly see it in his eyes...He was really hurt...Might be he was trying to forget and she raised the topic again..She shouldn't do this...

She sat besides him-''I Shouldn't asked...Sorry''

After the silence of few seconds he finally spoke 

''When you left four years back...After few  months Nitish met me in a meeting... He was really very angry he was talking about taking revenge with me ...I didn't care much because we faced each other almost every week for business...But He Did what he said ..He took his revenge...''

She listened every word expressing his pain...And she was the reason

Veer sensed her fingers entwined with his...He tightened the grip and continued-''One day a girl named kaira came to our company for interview...My brother Vicky selected her as his PA...She was very good in her work and very hardworking... He was very impressed by her ...But That year We lost five major projects...And your brother got those projects...
Vicky was very tensed and worried those days because we lost our shares too...But Kaira She managed everything smoothly..She Never left his side in any of his bad times which impressed him more and he fell for her...He was not a believer of love...But he start loving her secretly...When Dad and mom got to know..They were very happy...They fixed their marriage very next day after meeting kaira's Parents...My brother was very happy on his wedding day..He Couldn't stop smiling''

Neha noticed his smile and  she smiled too but a question raised in her mind...Kaira was her brother's girlfriend then why she got ready to marry Vicky??..May be she fell for him too...

Neha-''Then??''

Veer-''That was the worst day of my life...Everything was ready ...We reached to her place..We both went to meet kaira and we saw Nitish there...They were fighting for something..Then we got to know that she is your brother's girlfriend and he sent her to spy us..She used to leak our companies informations, our projects to Nitish.. And he easily got that...He easily destroyed us and ruin happiness of my  brother...We both saw them and heard everything...They both were shocked after knowing that we heard their conversation...But Vicky didn't say a single word after that ...His hatred for kaira and for Nitish increased day by day..He was so much in pain and broken that I can't tell you...I saw him shattered and broken...That day Dad swear to break all bonds with your family''

Neha realized when a tear fell on their entwined hands...She was crying...But Veer was still sitting expressionless...He wiped her tear from his thumb and looked at her-''It was not your fault''

She didn't spoke for a second...But it was all her fault..

Neha-''It was my fault...When they got to knew that I am pregnant with your child they decided to take revenge from you...I didn't know  about it...Mom told Me everything...Their hatred for you is so strong that their love for me weakened ...They abandoned me after knowing about my pregnancy''

Veer shocking stared at her-''What?? 

Neha-''...Yes...I have never expected that my brother will do this...How could he play with someone's feelings...Their hatred for you was so much that they never talk  to me in these four years...I didn't know that this happened here??

Veer-''Then where were you before New york?''He asked tensely

Neha-''At the starting I was in Canada to finish my studies...Dev came there for  his business and he brought me New York with him...He was in touch with mom and he knew everthing...I was very alone that time.
But Nisha and Dev they were always there for me..From The time of pregnancy to birth Of Avi ...Dev helped me to get job in his company...He was always there as a brother, as a friend...They both never left my side''She smiled through tears And raised her brow-''How did you know that i was in New York??

Veer was still in shock-''Dev told me''..she was also suffered a lot..He always blamed her to left him alone...But she was also alone there like him...he thought

He hold her palm against his softly...She stared at him-''You knew  That I was in New York??

Veer-''No we Often talk but that jerk never told me that you were there and I have  a daughter too...he told me after we met that day''He gritted his teeth on which she guiltily lowered her head-"Because I told him Not to tell You"

She could saw his expression changed to anger when she spoke -''I am sorry for everything Veer..I am really very sorry...I can't lessen your and your brother's pain but I can share with you''

Veer-'' you don't need to say sorry...And about my brother..He will fine soon..But I still hate you for hiding the truth from me'' He wiped her tears with his thumb caressing her cheek...She smiled to saw his special type of hatred

Neha-''He still loves her??''she asked glaring at his eyes

Veer noded-''Yeah...He still loves her...Many times mom told him to get marry but he never agreed...He lost faith in love and marriages''

Neha-''It was very difficult for him...and... to  anyone..who betrayed by their love..I still can't believe my brother used his girlfriend...And kaira...How could she did such thing??...Disgusting''

Veer-''Don't worry everything will be fine''

------------------------------------------------------------

Nitish Look at his phone which was buzzing on bed...He picked it up-''Yes...Any news??''

"'No''The other man replied

Disappointed he cut the call...Two years had passed still no news of her...He leaned on bed and stared at the ceiling

''Where are you Kiara??...I am going mad without you..Please come back' he said to himself

He searched every single place of hers..But still not found anything related to her...Her college, her friends, her relatives ...No one knew where she was ?? And he was losing his hopes with each passing day...

He sat on bed tiredly again...He saw her On their wedding day last time where they fought and she left him forever...Where she has gone??''he whispered

--------------------

Sorry guys for the late update...Next part is also coming...So hit like and do comments

[NO COPY]

Edited by tejjo - 6 years ago
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RES for now,dii :)
-----------UNRESED-----------

WTH..how could she laugh when Veer was saying all that seriously..I would like to advice Tara not to be so optimistic :/..otherwise she would be the one to suffer!!

Yeah he needs to have a talk with his wife, so please move out of the scene :p

Nisha is such a darling & Dev too..I wish everyone gets a BFF like them in their life :)

Lol..she pinched herself to confirm if she isn't dreaming..that was cute <3

Aww..bechara Dev..:D

Ghuro ghuro..khub ghuro ek dusre ko,waise bhi ab koi aane nahi wala disturb krne k lye :D

Miss Shy Bomb :D..seriously Veer..:o..how could you think of such an apt adjective (Y)
This is the first time we are seeing his romantic side <3<3..in dono ko kisi ki nazar na lge !!

Isn't there any limit to Nitish's cheapness..how could he stoop so low >:(..is it only his ego which matters to him!?
Veer & Neha both have suffered equally in those four years..kash Veer ko apni feelings realize ho jati ya Neha hi confess kr deti :/

Btw do Neha's father know all of this?

But why do I feel that Kaira was  also betrayed by Nitish!?

At least their misunderstandings cleared..this conversation was needed between them (Y)..but still,they need to talk more about their past,isn't it dii?

Am so happy for them..& desperate to read more..Please update dii <3 *hugs*
Edited by Vaidehi_1924 - 6 years ago
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭 
Hi guys!!
M.crying to see this
I thought m the one who can't get over them
They hve evn got married now LOL
Gosh I still love them
N awesum ffs 
Beautiful
Wish they had a kid in real too πŸ˜•
Next part please
(N does Anybody else watch d PRC again on hotstar? Watching it again..PRC sanyo rtmc were magical)
Edited by Sonia_prc - 6 years ago
Poo_2208 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello dear,sorry for the late reply πŸ˜³
So Kaira was Nitish's girlfriend and she was sent by him to spy upon the Malhotra's,such a cheap person Nitish is πŸ˜‘
Happy to see that they both are opening up to each other,this conversation was really required for a fresh start of their relationship πŸ˜Š
Though I'm waiting for the moment when they both will confess their feelings β€οΈ
Update soon,please πŸ€—
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

😭 

Hi guys!!
M.crying to see this
I thought m the one who can't get over them
They hve evn got married now LOL
Gosh I still love them
N awesum ffs 
Beautiful
Wish they had a kid in real too πŸ˜•
Next part please
(N does Anybody else watch d PRC again on hotstar? Watching it again..PRC sanyo rtmc were magical)

Don't cry dear..😊
And yes we are the members of same clan -'RTMC was,is and always will be the BESTEST' πŸ˜ƒ
I don't know if I will be able to get over them ever, because seriously..I don't want to πŸ˜‰
Me too..watching PRC on Hotstar <3 <3 πŸ˜Š
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Posted my comment @tejjo dii :) :*
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was a really nice update...i think even kaira loves vicky now that is the reason she left nitish. Poor vicky feeling bad for him
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Part 25

It was midnight and both of them were sitting silently ,intertwining their hands with each other glaring at the moon ...Moon was shining between the glittering stars and cold breeze enveloped them on balcony area...It was soothing which she enjoyed with closed eyes...She had never expected this to happen...Sitting on his side like this and a long conversation with him It was just a dream for her...It would be difficult for her in the morning to leave him...She wanted to be  with him like this forever...It was getting difficult for her to staying away from him...She was feeling like she would die any moment without him and cursed herself for being so jealous...How could she be so jealous with a girl?? when she knew he was getting married soon with some one else...

She glared at him with a question raised in her mind-''Veer...I have a question''

Veer-'Ask''

Neha-''You said that you wanted to marry me that's why you had kidnapped me...But what about Tara??...You were going to marry her then Why you did this?''

Veer looked at her for a moment and smirked-''So what you want?get married to someone else and tried to be happy...I can't do this''

Neha-''You are not happy with her??'' she asked quickly

Veer-''Of-course not..."'he replied immediately

Neha-''Veer, but why you wanted to marry me?? Our families will never accept this...''she completed worriedly and waited for his answer...He didn't say anything just stood up silently and headed towards the fence of balcony...

She knew he was very much in pain...But marriage was not the good idea it would increase their problems...Though she was dying to be with him but she didn't want to be the reason of his problems...He had suffered a lot because of her...

She headed towards him and stood besides him to put her small palm on his hand grasping the fence-''Veer, I know what you are thinking...You want to marry me just because of guilt...You are still guilty...Right? but that was not your fault..It was my mistake ''

Veer frowned at her-''Wait a minute...What are you talking about? I am not guilty whatever we did in Singapore...Yes I wanted to marry you but not because of guilt...Its just that...''He stopped suddenly when he saw her puzzled face..She was waiting for her answer when he turned his face to other side again...

Neha tried to recollect the sweet gestures by him...It was not like that she didn't know ...He cared for her...Their last few encounters with each other was very sweet and lovely which she would never forget..But still her heart wanted a confirmation that he LOVE her...

She asked hesitatingly-''Then what's the reason??''

He looked at the moon and finally whispered-''I can't live without you''

She stood still and blank...Finally he confessed his feelings for which she was waiting from 4 years...Somewhere inside her she knew that he loved her ...Her heart jumped with happiness but fear of losing him still haunted her badly...If they would get married and her father or brother got to know they would surely kill him...Tears gathered in her eyes but she managed herself and stood silently for few seconds

When she didn't speak anything he turned his face to saw her...She was looking tired and pale..she need rest..he thought-''Neha...Go and sleep...early morning I will drop you''

she gazed him-''Veer, ''he stopped her -''I know you won't change your mind...You are still scared of losing me..Right?''

She was blank again..How did he knew about her fear...she tried to find the words when he said again-''I know very well that four years back you left just because of me..and your point is valid our family will never accept this...I am also scared of losing you...And I didn't get any other way except the marriage...That's why I had kidnapped you ...I am sorry''he confessed guiltily

She stared at him-''Veer, I don't want to risk your life just because of me''

Veer pulled her hand away from his-''So You think It will be fine by staying away from each other...''He responded quickly and his voice showing the anger...she didn't said anything just listening him...He moved his fingers through hair-''Every time run away like a coward is not a good idea I think...You should learn to face the situation...''

He said little louder and moved towards the room when she said-''So you think I am a coward''

Veer turned to look her..She was standing on the same place with moist eyes...She came closer to him and spoke -''What do you think I am enjoying all this? What would you do If some one whom you love the most was dying in front you?? What was I feeling that time you don't know...Its very easy to judge anyone but its hard to face the reality and the reality is that I don't trust my brother anymore.He almost killed you that night.He ruined your brother's life and after knowing about our marriage I really don't know what will he do with you...''fresh tears rolled down from her eyes...she wiped them quickly

He had never seen her like that and he was cursing himself to put her in this situation...He shouldn't  had said those words to her..He moved towards her but she backed-''Don't come near to me...''he stopped instantly and stared at her red moist eyes ...She stared him back-''You said you can't live without me but what about me?...How would I live without you...what if something happens to you...I am staying away from you just for you...''she chocked, failed to speak further...He took quick steps and embraced her ...She felt his warmth and cried like a kid..He tightened the hug and cursed himself under breath-'I am sorry I don't want to hurt you.''she closed her eyes and embraced him back...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veer looked at her who was sleeping peacefully on bed clutching the duvet close to her chest...It was very difficult situation for both of them...He couldn't marry her neither Tara...He leaned back on couch and looked at the ceiling blankly...It would be tough to live without her. She was right their families were the main problem right now they would never accept them. His father never trust her because of her brother. He shouldn't marry in hurry. Her family abandoned her  four years back just because of him...Their marriage would lead to many problems for her...First of all he had to solve the problems between the families. He turned and looked at her again-''I know you are scared of losing me...But that doesn't mean we will stay away from each other...I will never give your place to any one''

He wanted to accept her but not without her wish...His family wouldn't accept her either. He had to solve many problem before getting into the relationship with her. He had to bring them back on track. Marriage could wait...He thought for a while closing his eyes...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early morning

Veer smiled at her lovingly and pulled her veil away from the head..she was smiling cheekily and trying hard to hide her blush.But all gone in vain when he encircled his hands on her waist and pulled her more closer. His warm breath fanning her lips made her blush even more.He grinned to saw his effect on her and decreased the gap between their lips

" Veeer-'' Neha woke up with a scream...Bewildered she looked at him who woke up with jolt and looked at her worriedly. He took quick steps towards the bed and cupped her face-''Neha, what happened? Are you ok?''

Neha looked at him  in annoyance and pulled his both hand away...She start punching his chest which made him confused.he frowned and grasped her both little fist-''What are you doing?? ''

She tried to freed herself when she scolded him-''How dare you to kiss her'' still struggling with him from few seconds she found herself free...

He was shocked as hell and looking at her confusingly_''Are you mad or what?? I am here with you since last night...I didn't kiss any one''

Realization hit her hard.She looked around the room.Everything was different, that was not the place where he was standing with Tara. She was dreaming about him and Tara. Embarrassed, she bit her lips and closed her eyes covering her face with both hands.

He giggled to saw her reaction but he was enjoying it. He moved a little closer to her to remove her hands from the face..Still closing her eyes she spoke-''I am sorry''

He chuckled and gazed at her beautiful eyes...She had the most beautiful eyes in the world ...He thought while leaning on her..HE softly kissed her eyes...

Nervously she opened her eyes and gazed at him when he smiled -''Well, your dream was good but there is change..There were you instead of Tara''with wide eyes she looked at him on which he smiled and moved towards her lips.She put her hands on his chest to stop him but he remove her hands.Soon he placed his lips on hers instantly she closed her eyes pleasurably.Still kissing her he laid her back on bed and leaned on her completely.

He pulled her more closer to kiss her gently sending sparks of pleasure in her body...She was feeling on top of the world...This was not their first kiss but still it felt like the first one. He had a strong effect on her which made her weak.She wanted to stop him but her mind and heart was supporting him. She couldn't afford to lose him..A mere thought of him with other girl shook her completely...Unknowingly she encircled her hands around his neck to pull him closer...

She kissed him back and found him smirking arrogantly between the kiss...She broke the kiss and looked at him.He caressed her pink lips with his thumb and whispered-''Its hard to resist me..Huh? he said almost touching their lips...

She didn't said anything just gazing him to find the answers of her question..Would she be able to live without him? Would she be able to see him with other girl??.It was not difficult for her before her arrival but it was  tough to live without him when he was with her... so close...He claimed her lips again and kissed them passionately. He sensed her fingers in his hair caressing them..He pulled her more closer crushing their bodies with each other to made her comfortable..She closed her eyes to felt his touch and lost herself in his embrace.

After few minutes he broke the kiss and looked at her eyes filled with love. He didn't saw any guilt and hesitation in them. He smiled to saw her red cheeks-''I am not sorry''

She glared at him and removed her hands away from his neck when he stood up from the bed-''Get ready...you should leave now'' He said while staring at his watch...

She sat on bed and grasp his wrist as he moved towards the doors...He turned to saw her..She was little nervous and worried..Finally composed herself she spoke-''Veer, Can we get marry today''

Shocked and surprised he frown at her-''What??''

Neha-''Tell me, can't we marry today''she asked again

He stared at her expressionlessly for few seconds..Still tried to remember her words from last night...she said so many things last night...It was very tough to understand a girl...He shook his head at the thought

She stood up from the bed and stood in front of him-''Veer''she shook him when he glared at him and said-''Neha, last night you said that our family won't accept our relationship...And I thought you were right..My decision was wrong to get married to you in hurry so I made my mind to resolve the problems between our family first then we should get married ...''

Neha lowered her head in disappointment ..She was the one who always ruin his plan...

He looked at her sad face and went closer to console her. She was feeling insecure and he could sense her state of mind..He pulled her face upward-''If you wants to marry then we will...But We still have the same situation..Don't you think firstly we should deal with our family issues ?

Neha-''In between If your parents insist you to marry Tara..then will you be able to say no to them?''she asked clearly showing her fear of losing him

He didn't said anything for few seconds just glaring her face..after a pause he said-''But our marriage will worse the situation''

Neha nodded-''Yes, I know.''she said in low tone when he came more closer and cupped her face-''Let's get married''

She looked at him brightly and hugged him ...He enveloped her in his arms...It would lead to many problems..But He would deal with them one by one but couldn't saw her like that...

[NO COPY]
Edited by tejjo - 6 years ago