Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i read last updated parts ..and its getting interesting day by day... and now wanted to know about neha and tara meeting at farmhouse..update soon..
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Amazing update...I can't stop reading even if I try. I'm hooked onto this.
Love all the twists and turns...please update soon!!
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dii..Do you missed me??
I missed you as well as our loving couple so much :)

Neha is confused..her mind and heart are playing tricks with her..Mind is reeling over the conversation she heard and her heart perfectly knows that he can't betray her !!

I really love the way she tries to ensure his safety..she didn't even think once before hiring a cab rather than taking her own car :)

Oho..so Raghav loves Sakshi..and Mr Tycoon is helping him in that regard..great,bahut duayein milengi tumhe Veer (Y)

Wow..zaroorat k wqt best friend hi kaam aata h ;)..Good that she alerted Nisha !!

Aw-oh.. Neha's presence wasn't expected but it was miracle :D

And her search operation..oh God I can only imagine..clear jealousy showing on her face..frantically searching for the girl  with whom she supposed Veer was having some private moments ..!!

I loved the convo b/w them..how cleverly he made her admit that she was jealous..and how he cleared her doubts..Oh God,I love them so so much :* :* :*

Well.. I'm also curious about this girl whom Veer wanted to meet!

WTH..Why..Why..Why !! Why did you interrupted their moment Tara..>:( >:(..Don't you have any other work,rather than seducing him,he isn't even married to you yet :p
I feel pity for her,it's wrong whatever happened with her but she needs to understand the fact that Veer doesn't feel for her more than a friend,he could have married her without sparing any second thoughts but he didn't neither he showed that kind of affection :(
It's high time & I'm really happy that Veer accepted the truth in front of her..(Y) 

All & all..a worth the wait update it was,dii :) :*

Waiting for next..& I wish that Neha hears the convo b/w Tara & Veer..:)..Update soonish dii..*hugs*
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaha to ek new love story start ho gyi..raghav ki...lol...anyhow raghav ne kyu btaya tara ko ki veer kaha hai.  Kya zrurat thi usse...huh...
Oh neha...you are jealous...hahaha shibhai oyar me jalan zruri bhi hai vrna pyar parvan kaise chdhega...and fibally veer ne tara ko bol hi diya chko acha hai..but mujhe nhi kgta tara itni asani sr manne vali hai kucj
Poo_2208 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally Veer voiced his reluctance πŸ‘ and although it's a bitter truth but I think Tara should accept it  the sooner she acknowledges it,the better it will be for everyone !
Aww,it was cute to see Neha going all jealous πŸ˜‰
Waiting to know who the girl was whom Veer had come to meet in private !
Update soon dear πŸ€—
Prabasinisathua thumbnail
Hai tum aashqi ss post kiu nh karate bole plz post karo i want to read ppplllzzz
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabasinisathua

Hai tum aashqi ss post kiu nh karate bole plz post karo i want to read ppplllzzz

i will update it soon dear
Riyaa16 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Poo_2208]Finally Veer voiced his reluctance πŸ‘ and although it's a bitter truth but I think Tara should accept it  the sooner she acknowledges it,the better it will be for everyone !
Aww,it was cute to see Neha going all jealous πŸ˜‰
Waiting to know who the girl was whom Veer had come to meet in private !
Update soon dear πŸ€—
[/QUO
thank u dear for ur lovely words
love u
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

i read last updated parts ..and its getting interesting day by day... and now wanted to know about neha and tara meeting at farmhouse..update soon..

thanks for the comment dear
will update soon