Fan Fiction! Nafrat Main Pyaar!

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys! Well everyone is writing fan fictions so i though why not me too! Ok here is the background....

Angad marrys kripa after her mother fixes her into the money scandel cuz someone defames her by saying she is pregnent, but a few days after their marriage they find out she was never really pregnent n was just defamed.... Now this marrage is more of a compromise.  So as of now Angad N Kripa r not living as Husband and Wife. But as good friends.  Ok here goes my first attempt! 😛😕

Kripa is sitting in her  room with a book in her hand, "A Walk To Remember" and crying when angad enters and sees her crying... he sits rite infront of her but Kripa dosent notice... he takes the book from her hand and lifts her head up.

A: Kripa tum roo kyun rahi hoo? Kisina kuch kaha.... 

Kripa wipes her tears and looks at him...

K: Angad main roo isila rahi hoo Kyukni yhe book bauth sad hai.. 😆 

A: Oh... maina soocha tum dookhi hoo...

K: Tum tho yeahe socho gay nah, tum mujhe dukhi he dekna chata hoo..

A: Bahi jho tumna sochna hai.... Angad takes the pillow and goes to sleep on the sofa..

K: Angad tum sofa pa nahie sooga...

Angad sits next to kripa..

A: Kripa tumhara irida kya hai?

K: Mera irida yhe hai ke jaab se hamri shaddi hoi hai tum har rooz sofa par soto hai lakin subha bed par hota hoo... isliya tum bed par hi soo...

A: Bahi biwi ho tho aasi... Kripa tum mera bahuth kahayal rakthi hoo...

K: Tumha galat fami hai.. maa yhe issliya bool rahie hoo kyunki main phir disturbe hoti hoo jab tum raat ko soona ka baad chadar khech te ho...

A: Oh... mujhe laga ke tumahara dil main mara liya soft corner hai.. cholo koi bay nahie....  Kripa frowns and turns off the lights and angad turns them back on...

K: Angad tumhe kya problem??

A: Mujhe apna pillow aur chadar tho lana do warna main phir se tumhari chadar keecho gaa...  Haan yhe alag baat hai ki ho sakta hai ki tum kahi chatti hoo...

K: haha very funny!

A: Yes i know i am!

K: Ok ab jaldi karo...  This time angad closes the light n they sleep w/o fighting....

Next morning....

Angad wakes up to see kripa's head on his chest and her arms around him... He looks at kripa who is sleeping peacefully... Not wanting her seprated from him he dosent wake her up and goes back to sleep thinking that one day our reletion ship will be like old times....

Then around 8:30 kripa wakes up finding her sleeping on angads chest and this time his arms around her... she looks at him for a while and then break free waking up Angad.... Angad wakes up and sees kripa and says kripa tumne raat ko mara  saat kuch galat tho nahie kiya naa..

K: Hai Angad maina tumhare isszat par hamla kiya tha.. kush...

Angad grins and says Bauth kush... Annoyed, kripa goes into the bathroom to take a shower!

Next part comming up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u guys enjoyed it! Please comment! Hopefully i didnt Bore u!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved it Neha. It was romantic and funny. Keep it coming yaar.
neha9 thumbnail
Thanks alot! I will try n get the next part up in a few minutes!
Athena90 thumbnail
so m i...... don't keep me waiting for too long 
neha9 thumbnail

Ok Part 2

Kripa is taking a shower when she finds out that she dosent have a towel... (Very Typical 😆)

She knows angad is still...

K: Angad... Angad...

A: Kya hua

K: Vo... mara towel bahar rahagaya hai please mujhe de do....

A: Kya tumhe vishwaas hai ka main koi sharat nahie karo gaa...

K: Aagar tum main sharam ho gi tho koi batamisi nahie karo gaa,... Bas yhe samaj lo ka yhe ek moka hai tumhara liya ke tum meri kitni izzath karta hoo...

A: Ok baba... nahie karo ga.. yhe lo..

K: Thanks...

A: Its ok!

A few minutes later kripa comes out looking 4 something... \

A: Kuch doond rahi hoo...

K: Haan mujhe appna mangalsutra nahie mil raha...

A: Oh..

K: Haan tumne kahi deekha hai...

A: Maina haa.. dekha hai..

Kripa turns..

K: Kahan....

A: Who jab ajj subha tum jab mujhese jooda nahie hona chathi thi tab mara kapro ka saath aatak gaya tha.. bhi waa kya pyaar hai..

K: Shyly.. tho ab mujhe de do.. please...

A: Ok

He walks towards kripa and opens his fist... kripa takes the mangalsutra from him and turns towards the mirror.. trying to hook it from the back but she cant... Angad is sitting there enjoying al this cuz he know she wont ask 4 help when he gets up and walks towards kripa and turns her around looking into her eyes he hooks on her mangalsutra from the back... kripa looks down to the floor... and then goes on to the quest of findin her sindoor dani.... which angad purposely keeps in his pocket... and once again kripa asks....

K: Angad mari sindoor dani kahie deeki hai...

A: Ha...

Kripa looks at him... Kahan?

Angad opens his fist n there it is... kripa is abt to grab when angad moves and says sindoor bhi mahi lagadatha hoo and he takes the sindoor n too her maang.... kripa is really touched and turns shly.. and angad goes to take his shower... kripa calls from behind him.. aapna towel mat boolna...

Anagad smiles..

K: Aur haa hama ajj recording pa jana hai tho please jaldi karna...

A: Ok tum please mara kapra nekal do gi... before kripa could say something he leaves...  And he leaves his ring outside on the bed.....

30 mins later he comes out screaming...

A: KRIPA..... KRIPA.... KRIPA....

Kripa enters... still wearing her pink bathrobe...

K: Kya hai.. saara ghar sarpa kyon uthya hua hai...

ANGAD Looks up... kaha????

K: uuf....  ab bolo bhi....

A: Smiling... mera kapra... yhe kya hai...  and kripa goes back out...

angad wants kripa back in the room so he finds a kanchi and break the button on his shirt and again yells KRIPA... KRIPA... KRIPA...

K: ufff ab kya hua...

A: Naughty... mera button toota hua hai... 

Kripa gets the needle n thread n gives it to him angad takes the button and tries to put it on when he sticks the needle in his thumb instead of the shirt... kripa quickly runs to him and takes him hand his sucks the blood... 😳 angad watch her... and the concern.... kripa looks up at angad his hand in hers stilll...  and they look at each other in passion... 

A: Thanks...

K: Its ok...  and takes the needle from his hand... angad starts to take his shirt off to give to her when she grabs his hand and stops him... she makes him stand up...

Kripa tries to stay a few inches away from him but cant and now they are exactly less than half an inch away from each other.... kripa fixes the button... she needs a sisscor but before angad hands it to her she is cuting the thread with her theeth... Angad is in dreamland and wants to hug kripa and tell her how much he loves her but desides to wait some more.. When kripa tries to move away from angad she finds her mangalsutra stuck to his shirt angain.. and they both free it... 

Ok end for now i have to go eat my mother is yelling! i will get the next part up today or atleast try!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope u enjoyed!

Bye

Comment please!

neha9 thumbnail
galsn3105 and Evee the next part is up!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy!
lucky-moon thumbnail
wow this fan faction is great plz do continue nice one pal
neha9 thumbnail

thanks guys wow i didnt expect such good reponse! thanks alot i will have the next part before 10 😛 or maybe tommorow!

Keep enjoying!

Neha

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved it Neha. Thanks so much. 😃
Angadzgirl thumbnail

wow...that was so good story....i just love it...plz continue....

~sweta~