A Royal Temptation! ISHRA Part 6 p21!!

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi there friends

I have written a one shot story, but if you like it I could extend it with a couple more parts. I know I still need to update my Agent story, which I will do soon, but just wrote this OS out of fun. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think. Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Like and comment at will!

A Royal temptation!

In an 18th century palace somewhere...

She waited nervously, on the huge bed, shifting uncomfortably under the weight of the Royal jewels and clothes she wore. And awaited his imminent arrival.

Overpowering the nervousness and discomfort, however was the sense of deep resentment towards this forced alliance.

Rajkumari Ishita had been given away in marriage by her father, in a political gesture to the powerful King of the land, to save their kingdom from captivity and slavery.

Because of this the proud princess felt betrayed.

Firstly by her father who had traded her in as if she was a commodity without any consideration for her opinion on the matter. And then by the unknown stranger, who was now her husband, King Raman Kumar, whose acceptance of such a trade had objectified her mere existence, leaving her bitter and resentful.

She was an excellent swords woman who was well read and well versed with the ancient scriptures as well as poetry and the arts. Her beauty and brain had been renowned in the neighbouring kingdoms, with a long line of suiters longing for her hand in marriage. But Rajkumari Ishita had misguidedly it now seemed, assumed she would marry for love. Never had she imagined being traded in a political marriage of convenience to a barbaric oaf of a king whom she had never seen and who killed nations just for fun! She felt it an insult to her intelligence how her father had treated her.

She shuddered as she remembered the stories the woman of the court had recounted. According to legend King Raman Kumar was a ruthless barbaric man who enjoyed killing people with his bare hands. They said he had a razor sharp tongue and a cunning and conniving mind. Rumour also had it that he had virgins for breakfast, lunch and dinner and had no regard for womankind satisfying his urges when and wherever he saw fit! Another involuntary shiver ran down the Rajkumaris spine!

She thought of the predicament her fortune had landed her in and the Rajkumari was unable to stop the lone tear of helplessness which rolled down her cheek. What would he know about poetry and love? How could he know how to please an intelligent woman like her? Would they even be compatible? These and other such questions whirled in her head as she sat there deflated.

It had been a long day of celebrations and rituals and all she longed to do was take off all this finery, slip into something comfortable and fall asleep in this vast bed.

But she couldn't.

She had to wait for HIM, as instructed by the formidable Raajma, to arrive and do whatever he desired with her, she thought bitterly.

This bought Rajkumari Ishita to another memory. The vail of poison her mother had discreetly deposited in her palm as she had been leaving their palace earlier.

"Take this to uphold your honour, daughter. Your father has treated you badly. But I hope to defy him by offering you this chance of escape" her mother had reassured her.

She HAD contemplated taking the poison and ending it all but the royal blood inside her urged her not to do it. She was a proud princess and had decided she would not go down without a fight. "Let him come! Let me see how he can have his way with me! I will leave plenty of scratches for him to remember me by if it's the last thing I do!" She thought defiantly.

However the tiny bottle of poison lay at hand should the need arise to take it.

The sound of a soft knock alerted the Rajkumari of someone entering the bed chamber.

It must be him, she thought, sitting up straighter and adjusting the red chiffon dupatta covering her head.

Despite her fear, Rajkumari Ishita found that her heart began to beat faster as she heard soft footsteps approach her. She felt an unusual heat begin to rise on her face. Curiosity got the better of her and so she tried discreetly to see the Rajasaab through the dupatta but to no avail. In the candle light it was difficult to see him clearly.

Rajkumari Ishitas heart was now drumming against her chest, as she heard the King reach the foot of the bed and watch her. There was complete silence in the room. Then as he climbed onto the bed to come sit next to her, the pace of the Rajkumaris heartbeats accelerated to an alarming rate, almost deafening her.

"Welcome Rani sahiba to your new home and to my life. I hope the journey here wasn't too strenuous for you"

Rajkumari Ishitas heart jumped into her throat and her breath hitched at the sound of the deep husky voice. For reasons unknown to her yet, it stirred something inside her. Suddenly too nervous to speak, all the fight knocked out of her, she simply nodded her head in the affirmative.

Encouraged somewhat, the King decided to shift closer on the bed next to the Rajkumari and get a better look.

A simple, goal driven man, Raja Raman Kumar had dedicated his life to his fathers goal of dominating the land. He had little time for luxuries and lead the life of a warrior, a soldier.

Leading his men to victory after victory he had never thought he would marry. But his fathers sudden death and the need for an heir had compelled him to seek a bride.

Rajasaab had never envisaged that she would come in this way and form. Situations and a turn of events had made his destiny intertwine with the woman who sat before him.

There was definitely something different about her he felt. She was unlike any other woman he had met in court. Usually the women were silly giggly and frivolous types whom he had no time for. But this woman was not at all like them. He had been informed of her exquisite beauty and superior intellect. He had also heard rumours of her pride and aloofness. Raja Raman Kumar mused if at last he had found a woman he could have a decent conversation with! It seemed to him that his Rani sahibas temperament matched perfectly with his own!

The King had little experience in the matters of the heart, but he had been drawn to the Rajkumari since the wedding ceremony had begun. He hadn't seen her face yet, as it had been covered by the same veil which covered it now, but he had felt a spark between them especially when he had touched her, to place the sindoor, to clip the manglesutra.

He had also detected a certain defiance in her attitude which had stirred his desire even more!

Smiling now Rajasaab slid his gaze over the seated figure, appreciating the slender figure of his new wife. He looked at how her knees pulled up in front of her where she rested her henna patterned, jewel covered fingers. Then he leisurely swept his gaze to her ring adorned dainty feet peeking from under the hem of the blood red lengha. He felt an irritable urge to touch the henna designs on her toes and slowly reached towards Rajkumari Ishitas feet. As he did his quick vision caught the slight flinching of the Rajkumari. He stopped midway, shocked momentarily. His eyes darted to her face, trying to gauge her reaction. However, unable to see through the veil, he decided to carefully lift it up and see his wife for the first. He held the edges of the delicate chiffon and began to lift it up, placing it softly on her head. As he did, he finally moved his gaze down to look at her face. Raja Raman Kumar froze.

He was a man of the world and no stranger to desire but what he felt now was beyond that! He watched in awe as the Rajkumaris lips quivering slightly under his penetration gaze. Her eyes were closed tight, nervously. Her breaths were coming rapidly, evident from the rise and fall of her cleavage, the sight of which evoked a raging fire inside him! And her face? The flushed pink of her cheeks and her delicate features formed the most beautiful face the Rajasaab had ever laid eyes on! He was sure in that instant that if it were possible, he had fallen in love with his queen on first sight!

She was beautiful! And as the King sat there staring at her he felt an irritable urge to kiss her right away. Without thinking further he moved towards her to do exactly that.

Unbeknown to the Rajasaab, the princess was also experiencing a turmoil of new emotions stirring inside her. The whole situation was surreal, yet the reality of the occasion, their suhaagraat charged up the atmosphere. As the Rajkumari saw the King reach for her dupatta she froze and all rational thoughts evaded her. Her eyes closed involuntarily and her breathing became laboured, as he came closer to her. And despite all her efforts her resolve to scratch his eyes out, dissolved. She was unable to move, breath, think! An unknown longing overpowered her whole body! The desire was so strong that the Rajkumari shivered involuntarily.

Raja Raman Kumars sharp eyes did not miss the slight tremor which shook the princess. He stopped midway, and with a second thought drew back. His mind raced through the circumstances of their alliance and fearing the worst, that she may have been forced to marry him, he moved back completely.

"If you are not yet ready to move this alliance and our relationship forward, I can wait. I am a patient man. I do not take pleasure in forcing myself on anyone, especially not my queen, my wife. You need to rest, you must be tired from the journey. If you need anything the maids will gladly help you. If you need me, you need just call me, I will be by your side. Good night Rajkumari Ishita" Saying this, the King slid off the bed and briskly walked out of the chamber.

Exerted from all the apprehension and nervousness Rajkumari Ishita promptly fainted on the bed and went into a deep sleep.

Edited by arnavkidevani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 
continue soon
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome one
Continue soon 
Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This needs to be continued. This reminds me of Jodha-Akbar but I love it. And please Agent S2 update karo.
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A Nice one yaar..
Rajkumari & Prince..
Nice combination..
She thought of him as barbarian & he turned out to be a sane one..
Good twist there..
Plz cont this story..
--S.Divan-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting and Awesome story...
Written very well...
Would love to read further...
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for your comments 😳 😳
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi
Very different concept

Please continue

Add me to your pm list please
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome... Historical romance.. Unique concept
Rrk fell for Ri at first sight...exciting to read ... Loved it
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
DEVANI it is just a starter look like you are built up our temptation to read more so it will do more magic from your,story to continue. So both already develope feeling and it strange one by merely touch. And last Raman give space and time for his queen to prepare. So next one will be interesting to read how they will break the ice. πŸ˜‰Thank you my dear for your pm. Have a wonderful week ahead dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago