rituals,rites,horoscopes, fiddlesticks!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Monday 4th January 2016 ep 128 My Take.

This is no lovers tiff between Dhani and Viplav that now spills outside the Ashram .Both literally dig their heels in and battle it out in the open. As far as Viplav is concerned  this flippancy of Dhani to dither about marrying or not? is a grave matter. He came to hear her side of  the story but she just called the wedding off just like that at a click of her fingers! Well Viplav Tirpathi is no little boy in breeches!  He will not budge till he gets the reason for her refusal.  Yes she had yelled in his face earlier that everything doesn't have  to have a reason .But he believes in the brief of cause and effect !

So Viplav faces her militantly ,she had the nerve to kick him out of the Ashram but Viplav  too  will show her , he won't leave till he  gets his reason. But this  he  knows  Dhani   will hide behind her lame reply of she 's said no to him then no it is.  Lucky for  Viplav  kaki and the rest of  the women turn up and see for themselves what a mess this harmless  buchiya creates in broad daylight. Much to Viplav's relief  kaki does take  her  to task for her abrasive behaviour towards Viplav . As for Viplav he  thinks it best to leave but before  he leaves he tells her to her face , he'll  leave because she wants him too.. But this too  he knows she loves him,   and that there is a reason behind her refusal which she follows blindly  but his love for her is stronger than her stubborn reason to hold her back from marrying him! and Viplav leaves..

But his departure  just brings in the flood waters for Dhani as her mother  Inderani and the rest of widows refuse to accept her   decision which she  announces   with apologies  especialy to her mother Dulari who is devastated  by Dhani sudden   decision  to marry , even to viplav.  Inderani consoles her regards  Kanak's  attitude for in actual fact Viplav loves her and will keep her happy.. but Dhani tells them straight she told him and she's telling them too she is not going for second  marriage! not marrying! is happy to stay single all her life!  for Dhani to hear all this simply pressurizes her and she recedes into a corner ,here she is forced to take a decision that makes  her look  an ingrate before her mother's eyes.. vikal  babu..   well he knows  she loves him , but it frightens her too ,as he meant   what he said to her she won't get  rid of him that easily!    

Viplav finds respite and tells it all to Raj  she's called off the marriage!  without  giving  him a valid reason.. raj  calms his friend sees he's uptight and asks if Viplav has spoken to anyone about Dhani's sudden change of mind and Viplav recalls he spoke to Suvarna  and she didn't know either but blabbed about vague things like destiny, kundali! That was it much to his disdain   Viplav does what doesn't believe in!..  

For Dhani the back lash of her touch  decision continues to escalate!  Suvarna too fights Viplav's case tells Dhani all that the poor girl already knows that Viplav loves her, that he won't let go of her without putting up a fight!  What difference  does destiny make? as they both love each other . she wants to see them united .dhani  cries her heart out .. people think it's easy for  her to do what  she has done.. but she loves him and wants him to live!  Suvarna suggests Dhani take  Dulari and  Inderani into confidence regards the kundali issue, but Dhani rejects the idea as she felt  her talk will be further  leak to Viplav and that is the last thing  she  wants should happen..

But as destiny has it Viplav has the brains and he uses them contacts the paid pandit  shows him Dhani's kundali and wants him to tell him what the forecast is? the pandit tells him the widow   yog snag that would be fatal for him.. Viplav's face withdraws in pain and his eyes soften in sadness overwhelmed by her love for him.. suddenly  all is revealed  before  Viplav, he can see without a doubt  Dhani's  sudden refusal  as she got to know about it before him !she put his  life before her love for her!   Viplav turns down vociferously   all the warnings the pandit gives him in marrying Dhani.. he makes it clear he never believed in destiny ,horoscope, only went ahead  due to the directives  of his dadaji  not this kundali nor any other can separate  him from Dhani  and  thanks the pandit for his  information  that has set him free.. but then he has to knock some sense in his Dhani too. how can she even  envisage that by refusing him she will grant him life? he has to act now before his heart shatters into a million pieces not only for himself but for her too, as she smarts! and he can feel it , muses Viplav as he asks Raj to do a job for him..?? Viplav is known for his impulsive moves..to make himself heard  loud and clear .. this moment in time after learning about her reason not from her ,but from an authority she believes in,   is that moment!

Viplav   words that Suvarna reads  out to Dhani from  aletter penned in a common  language.. "Dhani I know that your horoscope shows  widow yog  ,but I have told you umpteen times that I don't believe in such things. but now  I have no patience left in me to go through  this topic all over again. I can fight the whole world for you. but I cannot fight you any more. you don't wish to marry me that's fine, but  I don't want to live without you! so now there is only one option left open for me.. that I give up my life!  and if you don't come to me  now.. then you will only set eyes on me when I am dead.."                                                                                                                                                                      

There is no stopping further for Dhani she grabs the letter from suvrna dashes out! and her legs carry her as fast as they can to the area where he might be..  she cuts across the woods and steep rocky woodland path to the dead end hill that only has the ravine gaping underneath it..she knew he would do something outrageous! only this time Dhani..ooohhh Dhani he is not joking! he has found out the one thing she wanted  to hide from him!  dear god! I hope I get there in time!  it's her fault! Dhani' s heart pounds as she  forces her legs on wards till she gets to the hill..

Fed up of this nonsense! no  more! grinds Viplav as he marches on defiantly towards  the edge of the ridge.. she will come.. she has to come .. and he stops  at the edge .. yes he was on top of the world.. one step forward .. gives him the fall in the name of her love.. vikal babu! vikal babu! her voices echoes.. she grabs him ,  screams at him , what is he doing? he would have died ? and he glares at her ,what difference does it make to her? it does make a difference she cries in his face! this letter what has he written in it? she protests and he mutters ,it didn't matter to her when she kicked him out out of her house! he does not believe  in any wretched horoscope! or what ever his  dada ji or mother think about it! he doesn't care! she think if he marries her he'll die well living without her is like dying .. here he'll show her ,angrily she pulls him away from the edge and she cries ,  forgive her she knows she has hurt him bad ,but then she too was unhappy ,no one  knew about it and he growls , he did come to talk to her but she clamped up!  she cries. she kept quiet for she wanted him to be happy but he grumbles,  refusing  to marry me was not going to make him happy! she cries his mother is right she is not right for him, everything  bad happens to him due to  her and  he scolds her how many times has has told her he does not believe in horoscopes..  looks at her and says ,he knows that she loves him like he does her, and nothing  can be more powerful  than their love! that is their real strength! no ritual , no blind faith can come between their love ,and she too needs to stop  believing  in such sham!   but she digs her heels in and argues, she does believe in  them as they are true! and he shouts they are not true! as she is his shield of protection.. he reminds her when he fell in the river ,she saved his life! till she is in his life nothing can happen to him he argues!.. she needs to get that in her head their love and  her being with him is the biggest strength  for him to remain alive.. and he embraces her protectively in his  arms ..and there they stand two people as one, in a hug on top of the world.. the scene is a continuation of the war Viplav wages against many man made rituals that create divisions in society. Here he attempted to convince Dhani and next step forward will be to come clear about this horoscope issue with his dada ji and his family. for home  where it first started.. astutely he wanted to have a serious word with her.. hence the suicidal note

Takes Dhani  her home ..hand and hand he enters much to his mother's angst,  and he tells them he has something to say to all.. but he roars angrily  that his wishes were not considered and inspite of him making it clear that he didn't  believe in kundli, he told then nicely ,simply ,seriously  but they  just don't get ! he doesn't  believe in this kundali rubbish!   he  roars, grabs Dhani's kundali and before all her hurls it out of the door like an angered  lion! grabs  Dhani and challenges his mother , hear it mother  this girl here is my horoscope! He doesn't believe in any other kudali!  had Dhani not been in his life her son would have died! On the one hand he is called the light of this house! and on the other hand they do this to his love.. that's it! he's had enough!  he will marry Dhani today and no horoscope in this world will stop him! forgive him dadi but he will marry Dhani today!. Whoever wants to come  can , if they if not ,then that's fine too, he says defiantly and  turns to leave with dhani. Dashrant  looks in anger  but more so  worried about his image of being  maha pandit of Banaras .  Viplav! he orders , this wedding will happen with all the rituals as soon as  he arranges the auspicious time for it .. Viplav delights and says he never refused any of that.. but he got confused with all the  community  rites of this that and the other! he yells agitated! Dashrant gives into his pota astute demands .. and eventually   says it's fine   if he doesn't believe in kundali.. but a wedding is a union of two souls so auspicious occasion is important..  so tomorrow his sagai   will be arranged... so now go and drop dhani home..

Viplav opens the door for her to get into the car.. but Dhani is not amused  by the way he suddenly approached the whole marriage issue.. and he looks across to her  feebly and confesses , because honestly speaking he doesn't  trust her, who knows when she can be swayed by others? and she'll  change her mind , but Dhani  replies with a grave face, she didn't like the way he spoke inside..he hung his head down.. did she think he liked talking to  his family abrasively ,but he knows  then very well.. ever since he was a child ,for  his  needs he would break a few things, create a banter! But now he is not a child and he only needs her in his life! see after a few dramatics  from me! how quickly they all agreed! Dhani looks up at him and begs, don't love her so much..it frightens her and he cups the side of her face with his slender fingers..  and says,  he understands what she means, he too fears losing her.. Dhani looks at him with childlike innocent eyes.. he moves his palm and tells her sullenly.. stop looking so sad, she doesn't look nice at all.. and he orders,  come on laugh.. she lowers her eyes and he mutters, ok smile at least.. he looks at her  roguishly and then with his fore finger and thumb he  tenderly stretches the corners of her mouth and Dhani giggles  shyly.. and then once  again he reiterates that he doesn't believe in   rituals this that and other , he does all  only for her..then he turns his face the other ways and says in space..  he has already accepted her as his wife  in his heart.. and she stares at him with lost  eyes and he looks down into them  with a quizzical face ..and asks . and she'd better tell him now if she doesn't  love him..  you love me yes?? and Dhani  nods  shyly.

Fantastic episode all of it.. Viplav's intelligence in dealing with the whole kundali shebang! Loved  the scene where Dhani disagrees with his method..  but he says   he had to dramatize  to get his way!that   he says he doesn't  trust her so he  took the rash decision..  Mishal  was spot on in his expressions ,voice  modulation.. Eisha was living the role.. Hamlet53 5.1.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed post. I relived the fantastic episode by reading it.
Mishal is sheer talent and Eisha is also excellent in emotional scenes.
The best couple on TV at the moment.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautifully expressed post..!! Hammie..!! 😳
Loved reading it and relished once again fabulous attempt by writers in trashing out  old aged beliefs of customs and values..I loved VIP's powerful screen presence and dialogues yesterday..!! ViDha goes alive when these two appears onscreen..! ⭐️
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Hammie, enjoyed your take on an impressive episode
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie ,
Wonderful pc of writing dear.
Wasn't in a mood of talking to anyone .
Bt u spoke through dhani n viplab , my fav couple.I had to thank u hammie dear.
D daily take thing is an awesome idea. Adds more beauty.we can see through their minds eye.pleasent to read.
Why don't u start life as a professional writer ?
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hammie for the wonderful analysis on the fantastic episode.
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
  1. Thanks for the wonderful update 😳😳
  2. Just love it my dear 😳😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranpreethee

Thanks for the detailed post. I relived the fantastic episode by reading it.

Mishal is sheer talent and Eisha is also excellent in emotional scenes.
The best couple on TV at the moment.

hi kiran, good to see you on my post, yes I enjoyed writing about this episode  as much Ienjoyed watching it..thanks for watching and commenting, love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

thanks for the wu
hi shree,  lovely to see  you on my take..   thanksfor reading and commenting ,much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Beautifully expressed post..!! Hammie..!! 😳
Loved reading it and relished once again fabulous attempt by writers in trashing out  old aged beliefs of customs and values..I loved VIP's powerful screen presence and dialogues yesterday..!! ViDha goes alive when these two appears onscreen..! ⭐️
hi choco ,thanks for reading and giving a lovely comment..  love hammie