Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

update

update

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
SHOT 3

"What the F!" She shouted as she entered her small apartment and found him, sitting on the couch, sipping his star-bucks coffee.

"What the hell are you doing here? And how did you get in?" Taani questioned him as she moved toward him, he watched how she keep her hand on her baby bump while she walk around.

"Keeping the house keys under the doormat is quite old, if you know-" Rey smirked at her as her jaw dropped.

"Okay, leave that and see, I have brought your favorite food for dinner. You don't have to cook." Rey said to her, knowing she must be tired after a hectic day. 

"I don't need your food. I can cook-" Taani answered him back, her tone was harsh and rude but he ignored it.

"Working too much in this condition can be harmful to baby and i don't want that. So, leave your ego aside and sit quietly here." Rey retorted back, speaking to her in stern tone. Taani narrowed her eyes, was about to move toward her room when he got up and stopped her, holding her wrist in gentle grip.He made her sit on the couch and he himself sat beside her.

"Stop being so damn stubborn, woman, atleast for our child." Rey sighed in frustration, Taani pouted in annoyance, not liking a bit how he was treating her right now. She was about to say something but stopped, and cursed herself when her stomach grumbled. She looked down in embarrassment while he chuckled softly.

"Have your dinner, my child is hungry." Rey whispered softly. He walked inside the kitchen and came back with food served in a plate.

"Thank you." Taani mumbled as she took the plate from him and started having her food while he sat beside her. He was elated to have her in his life again though she hadn't accepted him yet, but he was sure she will, very soon.

"Will you have own dinner or just stare at mine." Her voice broke his trance. He narrowed his eyes at her comment.

"Feed me." Rey demanded softly.

"In your dreams, honey." Taani scoff at him.

"In my dream, i like to eat you, not food." Rey answered her back and smirked as she turned red. Her cheeks heated up while she cursed her pregnancy hormones which had made her little horny in his presence. Re-kindled the desire buried deep inside her.

"Shameless-Dirty-Insensitive-Jerk." She grumbled, eying him angrily. Rey gave her one of his best smile in return, irritating her more.

"Rey, why are you here? Your mom will get angry if she got to know, You again with me aka the poor girl." Taani asked him, looking straight into his eyes.

"I don't care what she feels, anymore. When i was away from you, I realized how incomplete i'm without you. I know i never confessed or give a proper name to our relation before, but i want to now. I want to give our relation a name, and i don't care if my mother approve or not. This is my life and only i get to decide with whom i was to spend my rest of the life with. And that person is you, i want to spend my rest of the life with you." Rey confessed, hoping she would believe him. He wasn't expecting her forgiveness this soon because he knew, it will take her time and he was ready to wait till she is beside him, safe.

"Oh-kay!" She trailed off, though his words soothed her pain little but she wasn't assured to go back to him. She knew whatever he said, was truth but she wasn't ready, ready to give a chance.

"Oh-kay? Just oh-kay? Here i confessed and you just said OH-KAY?" Rey asked her, bewildered by her cold reaction, and somewhat hurt too.

"What else do you expect me to do? Kiss your feet for this late realization? If you had realized it that time, we would have been still together. Its all your damn fault." Taani shouted at him, Rey held his hand up, surrendering before her.

"I admit! I admit, I was an ass before, but not anymore. I have changed." Rey said to her, smiling down at her cheekily.  

"Yeah! So, did you slept with anyone when i was away or even kissed someone?" Taani asked him, casually, but inside, she was dying with curiosity to know.

"Jealous we are?" Rey raised his eye brow at her, his lips curved into a smile.

"What the Fu-Fish! I'm not jealous, I just asked generally-" Taani retorted back, angrily.

"Okay! Calm down, darling. And I haven't even looked at any girl, so getting intimate is out of the question." Rey voiced out, in stern tone.

"Really? When we were together, you were so.. So sex obsessed. I thought after me, you must have.. You know-" Taani fumbled, smiling at him nervously.

"Jaan, I'm not sex obsessed, I'm 'Taani-Obsessed', I'm horny only when i'm with you, I'm not desperate to f**k everything with two legs. I have great self control-" Rey answered her back. Taani shook her head, she bit inside of her cheek to stop the smile forming up.

"Eat." She changed the topic and fed him, making him forget everything and smile.

"Don't smile too much, its because i'm not heartless to starve you-" Taani said to him, seeing him smiling so much. Her words made him smile more widely. They both knew she can never stop caring for me.

In the middle of the night, Rey entered her room and slide inside the covers since he couldn't sleep outside.

"Weren't you suppose to sleep in hall?" Taani questioned him, who sensed his presence and woke up.

"You really expect me to sleep, knowing you are so close yet so far. Yeh dooriyan bardasht nahi hoti, jaan. Let me sleep here only, i promise, I won't do anything but just sleep beside you." Rey said to her, hoping she won't turn down him.

"Fine!" Taani mumbled lazily, too sleepy to fight, not that she want to. The most she had missed, is cuddling with him at nights. 

"Thank, jaan. I'll bring chocolates for you." Rey whispered her back, he wrapped his arm around her baby bump and shifted close to her. A sigh escaped her lips, feeling content in his arms. She cuddled into him and slept, he dropped a kiss on her head and closed his eyes. 

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 yipeee me firstEdited by krishna... - 8 years ago
ndcdance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U took my heart away love ya
Res
Viji.Chandran thumbnail