TaaRey 5S : The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress {Completed}

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Guys! I was inspired to write this after reading 'The billionaire's pregnant mistress', only the title & main idea is from the book, apart from that, it's completely different from the book. It has it's own twists & turns.

Scroll down for the prologue.

-Prologue-

"Reyaansh, You here at this time?" She asked him, seeing him at her door step at late time of the night. He walk passed her and entered inside her small yet tidy apartment.

"I want to talk to you-" Rey started off. Taani look at him, and nodded, she waited for him to continue.

"I can't do this anymore." He sighed, her brows knitted in confusion, not understanding about what he is talking.

"What are you talking about, Reyaansh? Say it clearly-" Taani demanded softly. Rey look at her, with pity in his eyes which made her cringed away. This was the last thing she would want to see in his eyes.

"I'm ending whatever it is between us.I mean, you are a beautiful, a perfect girl anyone would wish for. But my mother doesn't approve you, she want me to marry a girl from a rich family and i don't have any say in that, i can't go against her-" Rey said to her, breaking her heart with his cruel words. She watched him with unshed tears as he walked out of her apartment, unaffected.

Why would he be affected? She thought to herself with bitterness. After all he is 'The Reyaansh singhania', the richest man of the country who believes, he write his own destiny. Arrogance & pride run in his veins. Nothing can bring him down, His only weakness is his mother, for whom he can do anything. And he did, he broke their one year old relationship, why? just because she is orphan & poor and his mother doesn't approve that.

Tears roll down her cheeks, she slumped down on the couch. Her heart was bleeding, he just showed her the reality of life. Unknowingly, her hand touched her stomach.

"He left, baby, he left before i could even tell him about you-" She cried in pain, she was in. It was worse than any physical pain. The man she love, left her like she meant nothing to him. 

He left her when she needed him the most, when she is carrying his child.

-Index-

-Completed-

Excited to read
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
YOU ARE WRITTING LOT PREGNENT RELATED STORIES   BUT EACH ONE IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AND I LOVE THEM...        PLEASE DO CONTINUE...      THANKS FOR THE PM AND PROLOUGE...        LOVE YOU POOJA...
Yes continue but plz taarey ko saath dikhana plz plz plz
Hey dear do continue soon its awesome.
Interesting concept waiting for updates 
Interesting...pls continue
Nice prologue 
Thanks for the pm dear 
interesting.. excited to read... update soon
Is that a question to ask?? Ofcourse continue...the prologue is very very interesting...will love 2 read more n more...continue soon & thanx for the pm...🤗