a martyr's love song..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Saturday 2nd January 2016 ep 126 My Take. the martyr's love song..

Jubilations  turn to disappointment  as Viplav  phones his  house and informs his dada ji he is  present at the the Ashram and almost  intercepted Dhani and her mother's plan to head for  Mathura for a two day worship before lord Krishna!  Much to Dashrant's displeasure Viplav rubs it  in how  he went after them in hot pursuit  after their bus and  brought them back. To save his face, a stumped Dashrant has no choice but to praise Viplav for his rapid response! Dashrant too has to act in rapid response to counter Viplav 's action , which intercepts dashrants foul play But much to Kanak' consternation her babu ji invities Dulari and her daughter to his house to discuss  plans for Viplav and Dhani's engagement, who accepts .But Kanak loses her marbles again at babu ji.. She laughs hysterically  sings her babu ji's song mockingly and  defiantly   collapses  into Dashrant's  rocking chair ,  he rebukes  her she has the nerve to laugh at his misery, but Kanak replies, it's not at him  she  mocks !but at both! their ill luck and Dhani's good luck! On top of it Viplav himself  veers this witch Dhani towards their house, both Dhani and her mother were meant to leave , but maa ji is right that Viplav and this girl are meant for each! She can see their wedding happening in her dreams heaven forbid what will happen if it really happens!! Dashrant hateful as it seems has to accept the truth his silly, giddy, dim wit daughter in law suggests! He has suffered a setback! Now a fear resides in him what if the marriage goes ahead? For it's not Dhani  who going against his wishes ,but it's Viplav who fights him with some invisible sword!

A lovers whinge at his beloved.. and clearly Viplav thinks so! as he sits beside Dhani in the Ashram courtyard , he tells her so ,he's miffed by her behaviour how can she  take just take off! without telling him where she of to? Dhani gives him a sided look and muses, why is making things so difficult  for her? he protests, didn't it  occur to her that Viplav would get bored out of his mind without her? how would she have felt if he did the same to her? he argues as his gi  sharp agitated sided looks say it all! plus he tells her straight..  he has no faith in  old wives tales and binding traditions! that's it!  turns to give her a furrowed look to show her he meant every word he  uttered! Dhani muses.. ooh vikal babu.. time and again you have pointed out blind faith in horoscopes and traditions never really were your scene.. oh my fearful heart! how can I tell him  what fears I have..? here he finds it unbearable to spend two days without me.. how will he accept when I tell him.. I break the bond which I took in my heart that I would spend the rest of my life with him.. ooohhh   if I tell him he will go to pieces and if I don't tell him about my fear.. he'll forgo his life.. my spirit weakens ,but I have to harden my heart and rise above the self.. the selfish self for the sake of my true love vikal babu..

Dhani stands before Tulsi maa in her courtyard and prays.. her devotion is diverted by the sight of her love injured badly! blood oozes out of his  inner arm, his forehead.. in a flash Dhani runs towards him,screams what happened,? why did he come here?he  should have gone to the hospital !in panic she calls her for mai ,badi amma  and Viplav calms her down Dhani  he's fine, but she screams ,that's why she was leaving for Mathura! so she could stay away from him!  for she has the widows curse! Viplav mouth twists in to mocking smile, what rubbish! dhani cries out in panic if marries her!  he won't stay alive, she begs  him please! go away from  her..stay away from her ,she cries and pushes him away and he turnd around no way Dhani! iam not going to do any such thiiingg and he feelshisbleeding hed and swaggers backward dhani grabs his  arms and  his legs give way as falls on the floor in a heap.. Dhani inclines over her screaming..vikal babu! vikal babu!  .. Dhani screams and sits up startled in bed! when dreams are  based on reality, and push the gentle,true spirit to purposeful  martyrdom!

All the fear that she holds in herself finally comes out in the form of a nightmare.. in a way  it's  positive  as she wakes up beside Suvarna in the ashram. Dhani finds a peers shoulder to cry over !she off loads the terror that has grips her! Suvarna hears her out , consoles her only a handful of widows have the  chance to remarry  again! and just due to a nightmare she has accepted   an eternal widow yog? she should be happy to be blessed to have  a person like vikal babu who will keep her happy forever.. but Dhani disagrees and says she will not accept such happiness that  jeopardizes vikal babu's  life!  what if something happens to him ?Dhani sobs ,but Suvarna explains , that  not  having  her in his life, will kill him any way..but Dhani cries that is what frightens her! she doesn't want him to have a single scratch !  with this  widow yog! If he doesn't  remain alive ?  she cries bitterly ,but Suvarna  comforts her,   she should treat it as a bad dream and forget!  But,Dhani toughens  up ,no matter what she will not let anything happen to vikal  babu!..

A timely cover up!Survana  does act and phones  Viplav ,tells him Dhani wants to see her... Viplav is impatient as he expects to meet Dhani , but survana tells him Dhani will not come as she wants to see him about a problem, he asks about what? and she replies ,there's a problem about the marriage and he looks at her intently as she continues, the problem is.. and Dhani calls out from the Ashram door ,the problem is Suvarna!  Both Viplav and Suvarna are shocked as Dhani calmly comes and boldly says, yes Suvarna is the problem..there's a problem  in  Suvarna's  horoscope due to which Tripurari's in prison.. and Viplav goes what? don't tell him that Suvarna too believes in this kundali nonsense !my dada ji also harps on about it! but the truth is he will marry Dhani no matter what! and he turns to  Suvarna,  he knows it's hard for her and Durga kaki but Tripurari is in prison due to his  henious criminal activities.. they were serious he had to be punished.. Viplav says sorry to Suvarna and Dhani too consoles her... she's not to worry as they are with her.. Suvarna  leaves them to it.. and goes back into the Ashram..

Viplav moans at Dhani, what is every one's problem?? they shove kundali into everything! it's total  nonsense! and Dhani tells him,  it may seem nonsense ,but everyone else believes in it..    besides what would he have done if their horoscopes hadn't matched?   His eyes twinkle, and he retorts, why he would have elope with her and get married ! won't make any difference to him! their love is not dependant on horoscopes!  Kundali.. he jerks his head  mockingly and then as she begins to  leave he presents  her with another red rose  holds it before her with a cheeky smile ,but she   declines, no he'd better keep it..she can't take it  in the Ashram ,what will  her mother think? and he says he'll he stick it behind his hair and roam around  with it.. outside, here take it and then go! .. he gives her the  red rose  a token of his love.. she receives  it with love  although she has decided  against this marriage , it is mighty difficult to resist his love... the spirit of martyrdom  weakens.. oohhh  I love you so much vikal babu.. Dhani muses..

Dashrant bids Sushma to organise everything for the blessings of the rings.. Kanak interrupts and   stirs if the wedding isn't taking place then  why is the ceremony being organized? Sushma stops and challenges what did she mean? Kanak says she meant, what if it doesn't happen and Sushma  tells her off she  ought to pray that for viplv's happiness  nothing untoward happens in this marriage, she justs blabs anything!   Kanak asks him, does he think the same as his wife? and he replies  with a   devious look on his face ,why would he think that way ?he's left it all in destiny's hands! what destiny wills , so it will done!..

Inside the Ashram , Dhani makes  Suvarna promise that  she will not say anything to vikal babu..suvarna refuses and Dhani makes her swear by her head.. promise her ,otherwise since he doesn't believe in kundali, She has no other choice but to kill her self! cries Dhani! and eventually  demands a promise and gets a promise from Suvarna ,who tells her she's leaving now to see Tripurari..dhani gives her friend a  hug..dhani sobs she loves vikal babu a lot..cant stay away from him, but for her own happiness she  cannot put his life in danger..  suvrna  says she knows and  then leaves.. Dhani in her hug yet again wants her friend to understand why she is taking the decision of not marrying Viplav

Dhani talks  to mahapandit.. before lord Shiva's idol at Viplav' house .. Dashrant  assures her if god has willed this marriage ,then there is no need to do  all this.. Dhani says what of the horoscope  issues , she tried to  leave for mathura ,but vikal babu brought them back , she tried to convince him about the kundali but he refuses to believe in it , he loves her a lot , wants to keep an eye on wherever  she goes. Everything she does.. is there no way he can evert  this kundali  yog ? he is a learned wise pandit! can  he not find a solution?  she pleads before him but he replies connivingly.. now only  bhole Nath will show the way.. and Dhani touches his  feet and  she leaves.. while Dashrant  cringes at the sight of  Dhani

Kanak of course  slips in from the side and comes up to Dashrant..asks what exactly is going on?

Viiplav sneaks into Dhani's room as she prays ,watches her deep in prayer his head rested against the wall and says , live longer.. and she screams how did he get in?he tells her to hush.. he's in now , used his legs to come in.. and Dhani  replies all het up..but what if someone comes in? why couldn't he come before all? and why did he bolt the door? and he replies defiantly ,he likes  sneaking in.. because he is the son in law of this ashram  he can come whenever it pleases him! and he can stay whenever he doesn't want to leave !and Dhani disagrees ,but she doesn't  like it! and he whispers, whenever he gets any free time his feet just carry him to the Ashram!but dhani reminds him ,they shouldn't meet before marriage and he argues ,why is that some tradition too? and she says yes! and he'd better leave now!.. he presents her with a phone and asks, it's for her ?and he teases ,not really it's for her mother ,he fancies chatting her up.. and he says all the time he is dying to talk to her! and he gives her a hug and Dhani is called and swiftly Viplav says, here phone me when she wants too,  other wise he'll phone her and he makes  quick getaway!

Dshrant swerves the arti before his lord Shiva and tells Kanak who stands behind him symbolically in all his treacherous plan.. fine then, this time he will give her the chance to separate Viplav and Dhani .. besides he's done his bit of planting the fear of widow yog into Dhani's  heart..and till the  widow yog is in her.. Dhani  herself will never marry Viplav.. but it's sad  she  is not able to do it fully as yet.. and his partner in crime  Kanak says   some other step has to be taken , that will remove Dhani from the face of this earth..he says he tried to separate her from Viplav and Kanak says not just out of Viplav's life but from our lives too!  he rings the bells before his lord and  the bell rings for Kanak and she gets the idea!  she says tomorrow Dhani will be alone ! and no one will know.. and Dashrant reminds  her tomorrow it's the  purification of the rings ceremony ..and  Kanak say, Dhani  won't reach there.. instead she'll reach somewhere else. Tomorrow  it'll be the last day ofdhani's life.. and that's her promise to him! says Kanak..

Dhani'smobile rings and  she answers and Viplav says don't even think for one second that he was  restless to hear her voice.. here he hasn't even left and he already misses her..all he wanted to know that hope Sita mai didn't wake up ? she says no and hangs up.. then Dhani  goes to her little statue of her deity ..and prays .. is there no way this problem is sorted? she loves vikal babu and wants to live and die with him.. please show her the way.. Dhani  prays in earnest..

sad episode.. dhani in the throes of anxieties.. viplav's fervor  weakens her  slightly ,but still she battles on to stand by her decision to save his life.. love sacrifices too.. hamlet53 3.1.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi hammie how r u? 
Couldnt read ur take. Have to study human anatomy.ugh exam time.bt like some others just commenting to say a hi, will read it later then put my comment.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie, How are you. I have been very busy indeed. I will just say hello now, and write about the episodes one of these days. Take care and stay warm.
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie...thank you for your brilliant write up...been enjoying  each and every episode...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TahsinNuromimed

Hi hammie how r u?
Iam good taz.. πŸ˜›. but i can sense you  not to good.. revising... 

Couldnt read ur take. Have to study human anatomy.ugh exam time.bt like some others just commenting to say a hi, will read it later then put my comment.
ohhh how disappointing for hammie....  but taz you are right exams more important.. my prayers are with up.. take breaks too..and thanks taz for dropping by to say hi.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Hello Hammie, How are you. I have been very busy indeed. I will just say hello now, and write about the episodes one of these days. Take care and stay warm.

hi aimf, great to see you..yes we can all see you  have been busy.. mind you  were sweet  enough to warn us ..πŸ˜›..   aand did you there was one on Sunday too.. make sure you see the real thing..  you'll love them..  yes me keeping warm.. its the rain  that is off putting.. tra' see you soon aimf.. love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sasha_1939

Hi Hammie...thank you for your brilliant write up...been enjoying  each and every episode...

hi sasha ,good to see you, very pleased to hear you enjoyed the episode    thanks for popping by , love hammie
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you hammie ..  for the brief update as per your Matryr style.  

Finally back from Vacation. So much things happend for Vidha ..   So waiting for power pack confrontation against his mother ...  Days are not so far .. for KT
Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the wonderful take Hammie!! πŸ€—
Loved reading it!! πŸ˜³
vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent take as always dearπŸ‘..its pleasure to read ur take on every episode..thanks for d analysis..keep up d grt work always..