AarYa SS "Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si"- Chapter-4, Pg-16

Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Index

Chapter One is Above this Post...

Chapter - 2

Chapter - 3

Chapter  -  4

Edited by lovely_nikki - 7 years ago
oh di ...finally feeling like been to home (as i m commenting on ur updates after long time) i missed commenting on ur updates di ...u r as marvellous with ur updates as always ...
firstly thank u so much for this romantic lovely story πŸ€—

A very Romantic(with all that jittery feeling)...Fabulous written di πŸ‘β­οΈ
A simple light hearted story contrast to ur very passionate heavy with emotions with ur other stories di ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

coming to the update:

Romantic with yet a tinge of humor β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
Oops...Prateek messed big time with that spalshing mud act with aarti uff...doesnt he has the info from the paridhi that aarthi is a JKRπŸ˜† now with this he got himself into trouble(that is what i thought) but here god thought otherwise and brought in a twist to the taleπŸ˜‰...Suddenly Yash came into the picture and with aarti misunderstanding him as prateek there is no way to stop aarti from rambling all the lecture to himπŸ˜†...at certain instances yash was left speechless amused at the audacity of this girl and also at her beauty (aww...love at first sight)πŸ˜›...shamelessly ogling at her πŸ˜†

Prateek ...the main guy who is responsible for all this ...we should actually thank him that his act made aarti meet yash πŸ˜‰

Yash and aarti  instantly attracted to each other with yash falling more for aarti πŸ˜›...

i m just smiling all the while i m reading this update di πŸ˜ƒ Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi SiπŸ˜‰
Anjaana Meets AnjaaniπŸ˜‰ there starts their love storyπŸ˜› for which m waiting for 

OMG!!! i cant wait for the next one 
as u already gave a tempting precap πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

πŸ€—
Edited by roserosey - 8 years ago
Finally!!!!
i get chance to read it and comment.
di, its really cheer my mind up with its light and sweet concept.
the meeting is like 😲
did really like this someone meet? but its really interesting. our Aarti don't leave one chance to be JKR. so funny but it was too cute when i was reading her part of scolding Yash.
and the self thoughts were also killing. i wonder if ST s are like this in first chapter then what is it going to be in upcoming events. πŸ˜‰
Drenching in rain is such romantic in words also and its going to be a drenching romantic journey.
oh i loved the licking part. Yash totally is dead with the small acts of Aarti and it was inviting for him just in one act.
The drench runaway girl in rain and i think the boy who is drenched in love going to catch her for forever

i am sure you are going to rock it with the marvelous concept.
a wonderful story yet again. Please try to update soon as i am looking forward to read the next Edited by jhillyarya - 8 years ago
Posted without permission!!πŸ˜ƒ
Happy New Year to you and yours as well, Nikki πŸ€— ❀️
Great start...Liked the little drama between Yash, Aarti, Prateek and Paradhi haha

Aarti and Yash are so into each other, they were hit by the love at first sight bug πŸ˜‰

I'm looking forward to the next installment  πŸ˜Š 
what are you talking about Nikki? I loved it from the first line! this is awesome!!! I loved Aarti's impulsive nature, I loved Yash's smugness, I loved the stirrings of desire, I loved the self-thoughts, the descriptions of appearance entailed in their lusty thoughts. It's sensual, it's funny, it is pure romance!

as for the title, the first part is a good hint, she is drenched, he finds her appearance alluring and her attitude fascinating because of it! he does not even seem to feel that he is getting drenched himself drawn so much by her, yet while he is getting wet he still thirst for her, desires her, a taste of her: I really loved the use of gustatory imagery there, even that droplet that she licks which at first disgust him yet lures him. in addition the movement of her tongue and the droplets, of her hands -she gesticulates and draws his attention to them, and plaid bouncing with her movements: a very good use of kinesthetic imagery to indicate how those movements increase his growing attraction to her. then there is tactile imagery just with the touch of their hands; the current that goes through them with just that simple touch, his rubbing of her hand without conscious thought to linger that touch.

I also love how they look out for their sibling's best interest. hmmm just beautifully written!!!!! very eager for the next already! 
Edited by Tessaloni - 8 years ago
that was an interesting start
loved it
enjoyed reading aarya's self thoughts
precap is exciting
curious to read the next part
thanks for the pm 
Happy new year di πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Happy New Year To You