TOI '' Rati returns to TV in a negative role

Posted: 8 years ago
Rati returns to TV in a negative role: The long hunt for the actress to play a pivotal role in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Begusarai has ended with Rati Pandey. The actress, who has played positive roles so far, will be now be seen in a negative character. Incidentally, the makers of the show, which also features Shweta Tiwari, had originally approached Urvashi Dholakia. They wanted to recreate the magic Urvashi and Shweta brought to the screen in their show Kasautii Zindagii Kay eight years ago. However, the deal fell through because of monetary differences. They then approached Shveta Salve for the same part, but that didn't materialise either. Rati says, "I was enjoying my sabbatical and had become choosy about the roles I took up. This role is something that I have not attempted before."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Popular-TV-actors-making-a-comeback/photostory/50395178.cms

just saw last glimpse on sbb segment
rati entry in show .she was in red saree with handbag golden purse and curly hair(typically biharan look) . Rati was saying something about bihaari role but missed.
Edited by Anaya_ - 8 years ago
time slot 10:00
begusarai on & tv

hope it's powerpacked strong negative role . she get immense popularity in villain role like urvashi kzk, ramola kkr..Edited by Anaya_ - 8 years ago
@Anaya : yeah I also saw her Interview... But missed it too becoz It was not clearly audible... But I am Superr Excited New year Is starting with a bang now... Eagerly waiting for Begusarai... Further Deepsikha ji {Rati's Sister in law } also Posted In Her Instagram ID with a photo Of Begusarai... So I was thinking what was that... Now Its clear She was Indicating that Rati Has got a Show which has a bihar Backdrop... So Eagerly waiting for it... Thanx for Sharing... Happy New year Anaya and all Ratians...
When r RP entry in this show
😊
Originally posted by Anaya_

Rati returns to TV in a negative role: The long hunt for the actress to play a pivotal role in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Begusarai has ended with Rati Pandey. The actress, who has played positive roles so far, will be now be seen in a negative character. Incidentally, the makers of the show, which also features Shweta Tiwari, had originally approached Urvashi Dholakia. They wanted to recreate the magic Urvashi and Shweta brought to the screen in their show Kasautii Zindagii Kay eight years ago. However, the deal fell through because of monetary differences. They then approached Shveta Salve for the same part, but that didn't materialise either. Rati says, "I was enjoying my sabbatical and had become choosy about the roles I took up. This role is something that I have not attempted before."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Popular-TV-actors-making-a-comeback/photostory/50395178.cms

rati entry in show .she was in red saree with handbag golden purse and curly hair(typically biharan look) . Rati was saying something about bihaari role but missed.
tfs anaya...👍🏼
nd i know she'll rock the tv screen dis tym too...😃
wait to see her in begusarai...

sigh. why in a negative role yaar? Thats too after a long waiting of her comeback. sighhh. anyway lets c how will she portrayed this role? thanx for sharing. girls do u've any pic oh her in new avtaar.

time slot 10:00
begusarai on & tv

hope it's powerpacked strong negative role . she get immense popularity in villain role like urvashi kzk, ramola kkr..
nd time slot is 10pm...???
tell me pls...
Wow...a negative role..for an actor its really challenging...love u rati
Originally posted by poojasharma91

nd time slot is 10pm...???
tell me pls...

found both slot on google
yes it's night 10 pm slot..
repeat telecast 4 pm