Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone!! πŸ˜³ 

hope you all are doing well.. new year is coming ..πŸ˜ƒ

so here's wishing you a very very  happy prosperous ..joyous..

brightest new year filled with love,laughter,fun, happiness,success..⭐️

may all your dreams come true in coming year..πŸ‘πŸΌstay blessed.πŸ€—

and here's my new Raga OS..😳

* Dialouges - Gayatri's - Pink color

Ranaji's -  Red  color

Avdesh's - Green color

Rajmata's - Orange color 

*Subtitles are in blue color ..and in italics.

Gayatri was trying to calm down Ranaji who was very angry.. he lost his  kingdom Ameerkot..he was no more a king ..

"Ranaji shaant ho jayiye..aap haare nahi hain ..aapko haraya gaya hai..par aap aise haar mat maniye.. aapko apni galati ka ehsaas hai toh use sudhariye ..par haar mat maniye.."

[Ranaji pls calm down..you have not lost ..you have been defeated ..but pls don't accept defeat..you realise your mistake..than rectify it but don't accept defeat ..]

"Gayatri hum sach main jeetne waale the ..pata nahi aisa kaise ho gaya??humne maana k hum nashe main the magar..hum jeet hi jaate ..hamara paasa kaise palat gaya ..hume samajh nahi aa raha ..aur agar hum maan bhi le ..ki ye hamari kismet thi toh bhi hume apne aap par gussa aa raha hai k humne aisa kaise hone diya..aap sab ki ..Ameerkot ki zimmedaari hum par hai ..hum aise laaparwah nahi ho sakte..nahi ..humne ye kya kar diya..!! hume aapki salah maan leni chahiye thi.."

[Gayatri I was about to win ..i don't know how it happened?? I agree I was in drunken state but still I would have won..i don't know how it all happened ?? how the dice changed ??and if I accept that it was in destiny than also I am angry on myself that how could I let this happen?? Ameerkot's and your all responsibility is  mine..i can't be careless ..noo..what I have done? ?I should have listen to you..you were giving me advice.]

"Toh aap ab toh meri salah maaniye..pahle aap shaant ho  jaayie..aur phir hum kuch soch te hain.."

[Than you pls listen to me now and pls calm down first than we will think something..]

Gayatri was taking water form jug when small  stone wrapped a piece of paper fell in front of her on floor..Ranaji was sitting on sofa ..closing his eyes ..Gayatri saw the paper ..there was a msg on it she read it..

"Hume abhi Mahal ke peeche waale hisse main..bageeche main  aake miliye..aapki mushkilo ka hal hamaare paas hai..

aapka shubh chintak.."

[Meet me in  back yard of palace...in the garden ..i have solution of your problems..

Your well wisher..]

Gayatri went to that garden and there was Avdesh standing and drinking alcohol..

He saw Gayatri and smiled ..

"Aap aa gayi Rani Gayatri..hum aapka hi intezaar kar rahe the.."

[You came Rani Gayatri..i was waiting for you]

"Main Rani nahi hoon ab ."

[I am not queen now.]

"Kya baat kar rahi hai aap ..aap Indra ki Rani nahi toh kya hua hamari Rani toh ban ne waali hain."

[What are you saying? If you are not queen of Indra..so what..you are going to become my queen soon.]

"Accha ..wo kaise..maine kab tumhe kaha ki main tumhari Rani banugi aur kyu aise khyal tumhaare man main aa rahe hain..main pooch sakti hoon.."

[Oh!but how? When I have told you that I will become your queen? can I ask you why  these ideas are coming in your mind?]

Gayatri face showing that she is not at all interested in hearing his blabbering..but she has to listen to him without her will this time.

"Haan bilkul..dekhiye  na ab Ranaji toh Raja nahi rahe..par hum ab bhi unhe Rajya wapas kar sakte hain..agar aap chahe toh ..shart hai ki aap hamari Rani ban jayiye..aur hum jaan te hain k aap Ranaji k liye kuch bhi kar sakti hain ..toh is tarah aap hamari Rani banegi hi ..hume yakeen hain..ab ho gaya aapka shaq door.."

[Yes sure..see now Ranaji is not King..but I can give back kingdom to him..if you want ,but my condition is that you have to  become my queen..and I know you can do anything for Ranaji..so by this way you will become my queen..i know ! now your doubt is cleared right!]

He was saying it so firmly as if he is succeeded in making her his Rani..

" Hmmm..accha toh ye sochna hai tumhara.. waise tum bahaadur toh ho par Ranaji se jyada nahi..Ranaji hi chausar jeet te main jaanti hoon..agar.."

[Hmmm..so  this  is your thinking..well you are brave but not more than Ranaji..Ranaji would have won the chausar..i know..if ..]

"Agar..ye agar magar ab rahne dijiye Gayatri .."pyaar aur jung main sab jaayaz hai"..ye kahawat toh aapne suni hogi..aur sach ye hai ki hum chausar jeete hain.. accha hai aap hamari baat maan le..ab hum yaha k Raja hain.."

[Leave this if and but Gayatri.."everything is fair in love and war"..you must have listen this proverb..and the truth is that I have won chausar..so it will be good if you agree to my condition..now I am the king..]

Gayatri was staring at him..and thinking something..

"Avdesh tumne ye hi raasta kyu chuna?? Tum Ranaji se yudh main toh jeet nahi sake..bas chal se jeet gaye chausar..kaash tumne chaalaki na ki hoti.."

she came near him ..

[Avdesh why you choose this way? You couldn't won from Ranaji in fight ..you have won this game by cheating ..you played cunningly..alas !you would'nt have done cheating!]

"Rani Gayatri aap kuch bhi kahe ..aaj ka sach toh ye hai k Ranaji nahi hum jeete hain..hum.. "

[Rani Gayatri what ever you say ? today's truth is that Ranaji didn't won ..i won ..I !]

"Haan magar Ranaji ki baat hi aur hai.. wo toh haar kar bhi jeet gaye hain.."

[Yes but still Ranaji is Ranaji..he won even after loosing..]

"Toh kya ham jeet kar bhi haar gaye hain.??!aapka matlab kya hai??"

[So it means I lost even after winning?? what do you mean? ?]

"Hamara matlab kya hai ye toh tum samajh hi jaoge par itna jaan lo ki tum unse badkar nahi ho sakte..tum Rajya jeete ho dil nahi..aur wo Rajya haar kar bhi hamara pyaar aur hamara dil jeet gayae hain.."

[You will not understand what I mean, but you see you can't be better than Ranaji..you have won kingdom but not  heart..and he won my love  and my heart even after loosing kingdom..]

"Nahi..hum jeete hain..hum.. Rajya bhi aur aapka pyaar bhi ..aap mane na mane ..Gayatri wo ab kuch bhi nahi hai..hamare saamne..aur aap bhi bahut kaldi hamari hongi..aap chahe na chahe ..phir bhi.."

[No I won ..i ..both kingdom and your love too..whether you agree to it or not ..Gayatri he is nothing in front of me..and you will also be my queen very soon..whether you want it or not..]

"Cheen ne ka naam pyaar nahi hota par tum ye nahi samajhoge..ye toh tum Ranaji se seekho.."

[Snatching is not called  love but you will never understand this..you have to learn it from Ranaji.]

"Uff Ranaji..Ranaji..Ranaji..wo aadmi apna sab kuch haar chuka aur aap ab bhi uski tarafdaari kar rahi hai!!"

[Uff  Ranaji..Ranaji..Ranaji..that man have lost  everything  and you now also praising him !!]

"Kyuki maine sab kuch se nahi ..unse shaadi ki hai..wo hain toh ye dhan -daulat phir aa jayegi..par tum is sabke saath bhi kuch nahi ho...ye toh aaj hai kal nahi..phir tum kya ho ??"

[Because I have not married everything , I have married him ..if he is here than this money-wealth will come again..but you no body even after with all this money and wealth..all these are the things which can come and go..today they are with you but they might not be tomorrow..so than who are you ?]

"Hum wo hai jo hawa ka rukh palat sakte hain..hum wo kar sakte hain jo Ranaji kabhi nahi kar sakte..

..uff..aap samajhti kyu nahi..!!"

[I am the one who can change the flow of wind ..i can do what Ranaji  never can do ...uff why don't you understand..!!]

He was shouting more .he wanted her to listen to him ..to agree with him but she was not doing it ..he drank more..

"Accha toh batao hum kya samjhein..!!Ranaji ne toh hamare liye Raaj paat bhi tyaag diya ..par hame daav par nahi lagaya..aur nashe main hote hue bhi unhone kaha na k k pati patni ka swami nahi saathi hota hai..Ranaji se tum yaha bhi kamzor ho! tum me aisa kya hai jo ham tumhe pasand kare aur Ranaji ko nahi.."

[Ok so tell me what I should understand!! Ranaji lost and leave kingdom coz of me but he has not put me on stake..he didn't gamble on me..and even in drunken state..he knew and he said..that husband is not owner of wife but he is companion..you are weak here also in comparison to Ranaji..what you have in your self that I should love you ..and not Ranaji..!!]

She said proudly yet in soft tone..not rudely.. as if she is trying to understand him..

"Agrrrhhh!! " He screamed more..

"Toh hum bhi aapke liye saara Rajya tyaag te hain Rani Gayatri..hame nahi chchiye ye Rajya..bas aap chahiye ..bas aap ..is se aapko Khushi milti hai toh ye hi sahi..!!"

[Ok than I also leave kingdom for you..i only want you..only you .. if you are happy with this ..than its ok.]

"Par tum mujhe ilzaam mat dena k tum Rajya wapas kar rahe ho ..kyuki maine kaha tha ..kyuki phir toh ye ehsaan ho jayega .."

she came near him more..

[But you don't blame me later on that I have said you to leave kingdom..o/w it will be an obligation..]

"Nahi koi ehsaan nahi..ye lijiye ye Rajya Ranaji ka wapas hua..hum khud se ise wapas karte hain..hume bas aapse matlab hain..ek baar aap hamari ho gayi phir hum aapki parchai ko bhi kisi ko choone nahi denge.."he handed over the sword of Ranaji to Gayatri..

[No its not an obligation..i myself  giving  back kingdom to Ranaji ..now its his again..my concern is with you only..and once you will become mine..i will not let you touch by any one.]

"Par phir bhi tum Ranaji se behtar nahi ho ..aakhir wo ek veer hai..kaayar nahi..wo soch samajh kar faisle lete hain..aur tum..!!" 

She came near him..smell of alcohol reached her nostrils and she put her pallu on her mouth..

[But still you are not better than Ranaji..afterall he is brave..not a coward..he thinks and than take decisions..and you.. !!]

he was very hyper this time..he hold and shake her shoulders..he cut her off and shouted from top of her lungs..

"Phir wahi jaap..arre..itna hi samajh lar faisla lete toh hamari chaal main na aate ..unhone toh dhyaan bhi nahi diya k humne paasa palat diya tha ..ha ha ha ha ..aur aap ko wo humse behtar lagte hain ..wah wah !!"

[Again same chanting..if he take decisions after thinking than he would not have been trapped in my plan..he didn't even saw that I have changed the dices..ha ha ha ha ..and you are saying that he is better than me wow wow!!]

"Tumne paasa badla tha ??sacchi." 

Gayatri having pain as she was holding him tightly but she bear it and asked shockingly...

[You have changed the dices ..really?? ]

"Haan apne inhi haatho se..ab toh aap manegi k ham hi jyada acche hain Ranaji se aur aapka bhavishya hamare saath hi sunhara hoga..us Indra k saath nahi Rani Gayatri .."

[Yes by my hands ..so now you will agree that I am good than Ranaji..and your future is golden with me only not that Indra..Rani Gayatri..]

This time he tried to touch her face  when he heard Ranaji's voice..

"Bas karo Avdesh..bas karo ..ek aur baar tumne apni gandi zabaan se Gayatri ka naam liya toh accha nahi hoga.."

[Stop it Avdesh ..stop it..it will not good for you if one more time you have taken Gayatri's name from your dirty tongue.]

Ranaji came in front of him..and he was roaring like a lion..he was fuming..he grabbed Avdesh's collar and Gayatri slapped him first and than Ranaji slapped him many times countlessly..Avdesh was shocked..not understood what's happening..Ranaji came??how come??

Gayatri said "Tum kah rahe the Ranaji ne samajh kar faisla nahi liya ..arre ..unhone toh tum par vishvaas kiya tha ..tumse dosti ki thi ..par ab unhe iska pata chal gaya k dost k roop main dushman bhi ho sakte hain..toh ab wo ye galti kabhi nahi dohrayenge..par unhe apni galti ka ehsaas toh hai ..tum to galti karne k baad bhi apne ko hi behtar maan rahe ho..aur chahte ho main tumhaari Rani ban jaaon!!"

[You were saying that Ranaji have taken decision without thinking..huh!he trusted you..done friendship with you ..but now he knows that there can be  enemies in face of friends..so he won't do this mistake again..but he realizing his mistake ..but even after doing mistake ..you are considering yourself better than Ranaji..and you want me to become your queen..!!]

she slapped him one more time..

"Gayatri aap dekhiye hum iski kya haalat karte hain..iski himmat kaise hui aapko aisi baatein kahne ki aur aapko haath lagane ki??"

[You see Gayatri ..what I am going to do with him..how dare he said you all these..and how dare he touched you ??]

Ranaji again starting beating him..he was beaten badly..but still he shouted .."Sipaahiyon dekh kya rahe ho..inhe roko.."

but no one came..

[Soldiers ..what are you watching..stop him..]

"Koi nahi rokega hume..hum yaha k Raja the aur rahenge..tumhaari chaalaki kaam nahi aayi aur ab Rajya hamara hai.."

Ranaji took his sword and put it on his neck..

[No one will stop me ..i am king here and will always be ..your plan is failed now..and now kingdom is ours..]

"Toh tum dono ki ye chaal thi..Raniji aapne hame dhokha diya??"

[So it was planned by both of you..Raniji you ditched me??]

blood was oozing out from his mouth and body too.. ..so many wounds on his body..he was no less than dead..and his eyes were  getting close ..his condition was very bad ..he said in very shaking voice..

"Huh!! Dhokha..aur tumne kya kiya tha hamare saath ..haan!! "Zahar ko zahar kaat ta hai aur lohe ko loha.."tumne ye kahawat bhi suni hogi..hai na..toh bas tumhaari hi tarah chaalaki humne bhi ki..toh kya hua?? Jaise ko taisa mil gaya..aur tumne mujhe bulaya tha ..main khud toh nahi aayi thi..par haan main Ranaji aur Rajmata ..sipaahiyo k saath aayi thi...

.ek chaal tumne chali..ek humne..hisab barabar..ham tumhaari chaal main phanse tum hamari..par haan maine toh tumhe mauka diya tha ..

par tumne khud mujhe Rajya wapas kiya..ye tumhara failsla tha ..aur tum kahte ho tum Ranaji  se behtar ho..huh..tumhaari bakwaas isliye suni..kyuki sacchai saamne laani jaruri thi..warna tum jaisa

insaan toh Ranaji k pairo ki dhool bhi nahi..aur dhairya (patience) toh tum main bilkul bhi nahi..tum unse muqabala karne chale the..sochna bhi mat k Gayatri apne Ranaji ko kabhi choragi..yaad rakhna Rani Gayatri ki ye baat...

aur tumne toh apna gunaah khud qubool kiya hai..aur ye sabne suna hai..dekha hai..toh ab tum sab haar chuke ho Avdesh.."

she said in a confident ...and in winning mode..pointing a finger in front of him..but her eyes showing hatred for him..

[Huh ditching..and what you have done with us ? "poison cuts poison and  iron cuts iron .."you also must have listen to this proverb..right! so we have done tit for tat..and btw you have called me ..i have not come to you ..but ya when you called me , 

I came here  with Ranaji .Rajmata and soldiers..

You planned against us and we planned against you..its equal now..we got trapped in your plan ..and you got trapped in our plan..and than also I have given you chance but you yourself gave back kingdom to us..

it was your decision.. i have listened to your blabbering coz truth need to be taken out..and you are saying that you are better than Ranaji..you are not even comparable to the dust of his feet..

and you don't have patience at all..and you were going to challenge Ranaji..and don't even think that Gayatri will leave her Ranaji..remember that..and you yourself admit your crime..we know it and we saw it..so now you lost it Avdesh.]

"Aur Ranaji bhi kabhi apni Gayatri ko nahi chorenge..magar ab tum duniya chorne k liye taiyar ho jao..ab hum tumhe zinda nahi rahne denge.."

[And Ranaji will also not   leave his Gayatri but now you be ready to leave this world ..i won't let you live.]

Ranaji was about to kill him with his sword..when Gayatri stopped him saying that by killing once ..he will be free from punishment..his punishment should be something which will be an example for others to not mess up with Deo's .. and so Ranaji stopped and ordered his soldiers..

"Theek kah rahi hain aap Gayatri..Avdesh  ab tumhe sazaa Ameerkot ki prajak saamne milegi...tab tak ise sabse Andheri kaal kothri main daal do sipaahiyo."

[Gayatri you are right..Avdesh will get punishment in front of Ameerkot's subjects..till than soldiers take him and throw him in the darkest cell.]

They took him away from there..

Rajmata  said to both" Rani Gayatri ..Ranaji..aapne Ameerkot ko phir se jeet liya..aur hamara dil bhi..Ranaji ko apni galati ka ehsaas hai aur khaas taur se Rani Gayatri aapka dhanyawaad jo itni himmat aapne  dikhai..aur us Avdesh ka iraado par paani pher fer diya..aap .."

[Rani Gayatri..Ranaji..you have won Ameerkot and my heart again..Ranaji too realizing his mistake and esp thanks to you Rani Gayatri..you have shown immense courage..and Avdesh plan went in vain..]

"Rajmata ..Ameerkot aur apne ghar k liye ye Rani hamesha kuch bhi karne ko taiyar rahegi."

[Rajmata I will always ready to do anything  for Ameerkot and my home..]

"Aur hum aisa kuch dubara nahi karenge Rajmata..hamari wajah se jjo takleef aap sabko hui uske liye ham.."

[And I will not repeat anything like this ..what ever difficulty  you had because of me..i am..]

"Bas kuch mat kahiye ..hume toh aap dono par naaz hai!!"

[Don't say anything..i am proud on both of you!!]

Rajmata hugged both of them..and than she also left..

Ranaji also took her to their room and than said ,

"Aap theek toh hain Gayatri.!!.aap .."

Ranaji said caressing her face..

[You are ok  Gayatri !!..you ]

"Haan Ranaji..main theek hoon..aapne mere liye use itna maara.."

she also caressed his face..

[Yes Ranaji I am ok you have beaten him so much for me ..]

"Gayatri  usne hamari Rani par burin azar daali..use toh .."

[Gayatri he have eyed you with wrong intentions ..he has to..]

"Accha accha ab is baal Sakha ..aapke gusse ko wapas bhej dijiye..aaj toh ye sahi samay aya tha  toh maine kuch nahi kaha ..par ab toofan jaa chuka hai..aur aap mere saath hain..toh ab use bhi jaane dijiye.."

she said smiling..

[Ok ok ..now send you childhood friend ..your anger..back ..today it came on right time so I haven't say anything..but now storm has gone..and you are with me so send it back..]

"Baal Sakha toh chala hi  jayega  bas  aap hamare paas rahiye.."

he hugged her tightly..

[Childhood friend will go .. you pls be  with me..]

"Main toh aapke paas hi hoon..hum ab  kabhi alag nahi honge.."

[I am with you Ranaji..we will never leave each other ..we will be together always.]

She hugged him too..

"Hmm..kabhi nahi..hame nahi pata tha ..ye toh bahut acchi baat hai..phir toh har kaam saath saath karna hoga.."

he said naughtily..

as soon as she realised what she said ..she blushed..

[Hmm..never ..i didn't knew that ..its too good..than we have to do every work together.]

"Ranaji aap bhi na.."

and she was about to go ..

[Ranaji..you are..]

"Rani ji ..aapne hi toh kaha ..accha chaliye abhi toh alag mat hoyiye na.."

[Rani ji you have said this only..ok ..now don't leave me ..and be with me ..]

and he took her into his arms again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks 

friends..❀️

Sanjh..❀️ 

My prev.OS links.

|| Raga OS - The Realisation || 

|| RAGA OS - Just me and you || 

and 

once again happy new year to everyone.πŸ€—

Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
Happy new year deepti πŸ₯³ Now coming back to ur OS, it's awesome and much better than the actual one we got to see in this show 😊 I love the way gayatri deal with this matter and also Rana and gayatri punishing him together. Love how rajmata also supported them followed by a awesome ending. Keep writing deepti ❀️ ❀️       Edited by Snow_Angel - 8 years ago
Superb OS...
Lovely pics..
Keep up the great work,dear..
Loved it..
Happy new year DEepti πŸ€—
Congo on new OS haanπŸ₯³
 ..I like reading these OS on particular scenes.written in a better way ..
Dialogues r very well written . .
Now coming to part  , avdesh won by tricking rana g and he was shamelessly confessing to gayu πŸ˜†   ... And here gayu is smarter from serial ..she brought the teams with her .. Aur avdesh ko mila thullu πŸ€ͺ 
Rana g and raj mata heard it all πŸ€‘
Wese rana g b kabhi khali dimag rehtay hain ..pe kar chonsar khel rhay the .
Confrontation is well written .. Gayu is strong in both serial and story .. 
Last portion is cute .. Rana g and gayu ka sweet romance which is no where in serial now a days .. Except for few running here and there scenes .. 
I started cribbing here πŸ€£ u will through me out πŸ˜†  ..but next time romance wala portion lamba likhna πŸ˜†

Enjoy writing ... And keep writing ;-) .

Superb os deep 😳
Written nicely
Thanks for the translation deep πŸ€—
Gayu and ranaji both slapped avdesh πŸ˜†
Haha I loved this sentence " ur childhood friend came on right time " πŸ˜†
Amazing os wish that happened in show also avedesh admits his crime n ranaji heared all now he will give punishment loved the line of gayatri i have not married to everything i married him superb os
Awesome OS, loved it.
Deepti Wishing You and Everybody here A Very Happy New Year filled with joy, peace, harmony and prosperity.
Deepti the pics used of SiShti are very beautiful and thanks for the PM dear.
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

Happy new year deepti πŸ₯³ Now coming back to ur OS, it's awesome and much better than the actual one we got to see in this show 😊 I love the way gayatri deal with this matter and also Rana and gayatri punishing him together. Love how rajmata also supported them followed by a awesome ending. Keep writing deepti ❀️ ❀️      
Thanks so much Sanjh..😳
so happy you loved it. πŸ˜ƒ
i wanted something like this to happen in show..

where Raga and all must know about Avdesh's cheating..😊

happy new year to you β€οΈ β€οΈ  
 too dear.πŸ€—

Originally posted by dreamy

nice ...
Thank you.😳