only time will tell...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 29th December 2015 ep 122 My Take.

Dashrant visits tripurari in prison, who has reason to be impolite and discourteous to his father  the chief priest of Banaras.. here was a  man before him  on the other side of the bars .. his father uglier than sin ,yet he stands free! and his son  nevertheless ,stands behind the bars due to the orders of this man. Tripurari is the victim of fate born out of wedlock , but  still this  massive hypocrites best kept secret.. yes Tripurari will always  be behind the wall of silence. burdened under  many harsh unkind  appellatives that are hurled against those born out of one instance of carnal lust! Tripurai is not so much hurt by the smart of leading an ignominious life with his mother, as much as being denied the love, affection and close proximity   that is shared by Viplav and his father.. today he almost sulks when he replies bitterly, why should he congratulate him for getting   Viplav married off with Dhani? but  Dashrant too knows how to  heel this dog and reminds Tripurari to  maintain decorum or else stay behind bars  for times to come...yes mused Tripurari .. never got the kind of love Viplav gets , but his master fed him and gave him the occasional bone to show him that he belonged. Tripurari knows he belongs to his master.. for the master has nurtured and trained him to hunt on his behalf!.. he will hunt for his master.. but how he craves for a pat of affection  from his master, who  has locked him and chained  him. Does not the master know,  he cannot keep  a dog chained , locked..  it will develop distemper! and when released  the dog will go for the masters's jugular! muses  Tripurari  behind bars..

Suvarna leaves it to  Dhani's sense of mercy to show forgiveness  towards  tripurari, she hopes  and wishes Dhani  that her wedding is celebrated in a big way unlike her own ..  

But the dog is still his masters favourite pet as his master shares his  hunting techniques with him.. Dashrant tells Tripurari Viplav and Dhani's horoscope have been handed to the priest. Tripurari   scoffs at his master they don't match ! but Dashrant says , it depends on time ..time will tell .. if only life was that straightforward ,today Dhani would have been your wife! and he wouldn't have been making preparations for Viplav and Dhani wedding . That widow whom he left as dead wouldn't  have been his wife  .. we think of something and the contrary happens! this in it self  is an enigma , and today  all he has come to tell  him, is that he will have to stay in prison a little longer than expected , as Viplav  gets anxious  over Dhani  at every little thing ,so it's best that Tripurari  stays here in prison,  Dashrant  confides with Tripurari... a dog will be a dog, not only for the master but the for little master as well!  .. snarls  Tripurari.. behind bars! 

Night fall in the Ashram ..  wedding preparations are somewhat underway and a sari is gifted to Dhani.. Inderani passes it to her. The older widows including Dhani's mother is chivvied along by Inderani to leave the Ashram for  religious recitation. Dhani's wants to go but Inderani  insists she stay behind.. and they leave and of course , with  help of Inderani in comes Viplav clutching on to the packet... Inderani gets a smooch on her forehead,  from Viplav as a token of gratitude for his sneaky   acts. Dhani sits on the charpoy checking out the pastel toned sari's sent from Viplav's house. Viplav  tip toes and tickles her back with a snarling roarrr.. she screams and they face each other and he  teases her ,she is so  crafty!  in hood winking all of them to leave the Ashram for this meeting with him! Dhani denies no she didn't and why has he come here?  no one's about! what if someone comes!she yells and he slams his palm on her mouth to shut her up!  she looks up him with pleading eyes and he tells her  firmly ,stop telling  him off .. any chance she gets she starts  laying into him.. if she doesn't stop telling him off ,then shall he start on her as well tell him humm? and she muffles under his clamped palm on her mouth !then forcibly  pushes his hand away and rattles off again ,he has  no sense! he had her muffled! how could she have spoken?  He daren't say any thing and Dhani jabbers on , he deserve  to be told  off ,the way he behaves !he could have come when everyone was around.viplav  pulls her closer  to him and  says suggestively , firstly ,he hasn't  done anything as yet, that would make her tell him off huh? secondly  clandestine meetings are more exciting  than public ones !and thirdly, due to the way his mother behaved with her , it got him worried ,so  he came himself to see if she  was  fine..he says gently as he caressed the side of her head.. than with a click of his fingers he adds and one last thing, he has realized  that she  never calls him by his  name Viplav! aand  he has bought a present for her which she can get if she calls him by his name! go on say Viplav.. and Dhani walks away from him why would she call him  by his name ?and he can keep his gift! but she goes to the bag and peeps in ,what 's inside here ,but rudely Viplav pulls the bag away and says , nope ,after you have called me by my name ! and he asks her disappointed,so she won't call him    by his name??                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               She stresses, but how can she take his name? he dares her, is she really not going to take  his name!  Dhani too stresses  no way! and he glares down at her and retorts ,fine  then he's leaving and she pulls him by the shirt to stop him! Viplav  stands before her, beams down at her fixes his shirt , it's fine  as it matters to him that she  at least  stopped him!no take a look at the gift ,but first she has to close her eyes! He  brushes his palm past her  eyes and with a giggle she closes her eyes.. he holds a top before her eyes and asks her to open her eyes and  she does and she pulls a face!  takes it from him. Looks at it what is this?  and he says, you look like you seen a ghost! it's a dress what else? she says, it's torn !and it's so short! He goes it's not..  it's a dress.. now after marriage she'll be going with him to Boston, surely she can't be wearing a sari there? so he thought,  she  might want to try it  on,  to see how it looks .May  she'll get used to it ,he tempts her  with complete anticipation  in his eyes!  But Dhani refuses, no she won't be trying this on           ! He pulls her closer, amorously  begs , plseee.. just this once... and she smiles shyly, but declines, he has to understand she won't be able to.. and  he patiently  reminds her, there's no one  here, except him to see her..but she pleads  she can't wear it..and fed he goes, had enough! don't wear it then! puts the dress down on the charpoy and sits,in a huff! and Dhani regrets ,picks  up the outfit ,tells him, she'll wear it  just for him.. and Viplav  face curls up into an animated smile!.

Viplav waits and looks at the milky orb on the dark bluish firmament .He turns and sees her  before him, his moon clad in the silvery sequined bordered black  out fit.. one look at her makes him roguishly brush his fingers  past  his  lips .. and then notices a chunni on her , and queries he didn't give her   that ?  she replies, shalu  gave her the chunni...Viplav says, he brought this dress   for her with such love.. can he look at her properly? he asks innocently.. and then takes of shalu's chunni off her shoulder  and she stood there before him embarrassed,  in the black blouse with sleeve less arms.. he smiles holding shalu 's chunni in one hand..   she clearly feels awkrard...standing before ,  it's too short..it doesn't  have sleeves...can she not wear a sari..? and slowly he rests his arms on her shoulders and interlocks his fingers and smiles down at her and replies.. yes sure, she can wear a sari.. she can wear whatever  she likes,if she likes to wear a sari she  can, makes no difference to him.. for he loves her..besides white colour too is part of her life..he too fell in love with her  when she wore a white sari.. honestly  speaking the colour of  his love is white..and after some resistance from her, he grabs her , and hugs her says .. oh god I love her.. they embrace and she murmurs at the side of hisneck.. she is frightened.. he parts from  ,thinks may be due to his advances... and asks what is it now? and she looks at him sullenly.. what if the kundali doesn't match? she moans and he says never mind he'll elope  with her! nooo only jokin' ..look we were meant to meet by our destinies ,now no power in the world can separate us .. then what is a horoscope? He assures her and her big bold black eyes trust every word he says.. and he makes her smile  by teasing her chin up!

The scene is a significant one as is it was already  prearranged with Inderani ,whose trust  Viplav has won over from day one. watching them in Ashram  today, felt  like dj vu  .The setting was the Ashram ,  Dhani had accepted  him as his friend  and some lovely bonding sessions took place between the  two. This scene marks perhaps a few more fresh clandestine Viplav  visitations  to the Ashram. This time the meetings are a tad more advanced  between the two.. As can be seen from the outfit scene. For dhani he put two challenges before her, which he wanted her  totackle. One was to take his name! which she refuses. It's a social cultural issue.. However trying on the out fit just for him was  Dhani's  real test. She loves him and trusts him so she dons it on the please him.. plus  in Viplav's name,she accepts colour in her life.  Shalu's dupatta  has great symbolic value  ,to me at least  in the episode..  Although Viplav  was bold as a man to ask her to allow him to give her  a good look as it were.. In his hand Viplav  Tirpathi  holds his sisters's chunni..  A symbol of virtue, which means the man knows how to respect dhani's honour  like he does his sisters  shalu's!  For viplav   outfit scene  gave him reason  to tell her up front that  it means a lot to him that he feel l in love with a widow, whom  he is marrying now,not out of pity  but because he loves this widow!

Both families gather at AN for  kundali  matching  ceremomy. Dhani wearsm  a pistachio green sari.. Dhani waits nervously  as dashhrant   sits checking the scriptures . Viplav enters and calls out to Dhani to accompany him ,he'll show her  the room  ,they can sit and chat there. Dhani declines .. says kundali is being matched and Viplav shakes his head and refuses..viplav'smind is made up and he clarifies yet again what he wishes to do, regardless to this ritual. Dashrant pulls perplexed faces to engage Viplav's attention.. Viplav  asks why is looking so worried ?leave it if they don't match as he doesn't believe in it ,in the first place. his mind is made up..dramatically  Dashrant  stands up and alarms all ..while Kanak smiles from the sides like a hawk.. then Dashrant  announces many congratulations my child all  numbers match perfectly. Dhani is overjoyed! so is viplav  and all.. Dashrant blesses Dhani and tells dulari prepare for the tilak ceremony..

Where Viplav  changes the prompted fall ill omen  into an auspicious  one!Tilak ceremony.. both families take their position.. Viplav is called by pandit.. Shambu told to check food arrangements and dashrant says he ll get  Viplav.. Dashrant is up to foul play.. primes his servant to pull the stairway rug a bit ..so Viplav  falls.. Kanak says what if he hurts himself .. Dashrant  retorts a small hurt is nothing to avert his future.. and starts  saying in auspicious .. event. While people run to save Viplav at the bottom of the stairs , Kanak kicks the  shagun thalli  from both families! and screams ill omen! Viplav along with shalu collects the fruit from both families  and tells the pandit to continue with the ceremony.. as he has put the offerings  of both families on one platter to symbolise the bond between both families through Dhani and his union..

The bonding scene between Viplav and Dhani was pleasing to watch. the religious   rites scenes..were predictable..  overall a fairly good episode,  Hamlet53 30.12.15

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 lovely take hammie.
D beginning wasn't like that of ur usual takes as it starts with Tripurari. Loved d way u described d vidha scene,my eyes only saw viplab removing d dupatta bt amused to find d symbolic value of dupatta. This is why I love to read ur takes it completely changes d scenes for me. They look more beautiful when I see through ur eyes.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie

The first scene between DT and Trip was wondering what the story tellers want to go with this relationship ? Why is he still visiting him and why is Trip expecting him to be bailed by this guy who never keeps his word. I felt there may be a chance for Trip to soften coz somewhere he does look up to DT as a father and with Durga and Suv after him maybe he will . He seems more human now that he is behind the bars than he was out. DT is the hardened one who only wants to feed the dog as per his wishes.

The one long romance scene which you have illustrated so well . I found it very sweet and natural . Viplav is a young modern guy wants to take the relationship to the next level . In his definition asking a girl yo wear a dress or a hug is normal and he is taking Dhani on this journey which she has never imagined . He is a true extrovert and does not stop showing his live . DT said something to trip which was correct that Viplav is very emotional when it comes to Dhani . Watched it a couple of times first looking at Mushals expressions and then Eisha . The latter seemed a wee bit expression less specially when he talks of his Ishq ka rang . Not sure what the director asked her to do there. Loved the scene otherwise .

The lesser said about the shagun the better . DT intends to feed the weaker mind Dhani with superstition so she backs out . Viplav will take her either ways . Let's see how the rest of the week goes.

I see you posting these write ups at odd hours . I hope you are not killing yourself to do so . Much appreciated . Have a nice day.
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hammie for the wonderful analysis.
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful take Hammie dear 👏👏
Well said while the one who was the main cause is outside the bars under the blankets of Maha pandit Trips who was his hand is inside the cell 😳😳

The nest is our Vidha's romance ..thanks for giving it on detailed ..From the beginning how Viplav showed his gratitude to Badi ma , how he scared Dhani..Omg Viplav stole it ,. I loved it all over ..especially ..

.viplav  pulls her closer  to him and  says suggestively , firstly ,he hasn't  done anything as yet, that would make her tell him off huh? secondly  clandestine meetings are more exciting  than public ones !and thirdly, due to the way his mother behaved with her , it got him worried ,so  he came himself to see if she  was  fine..he says gently as he caressed the side of her head.. t

,fine  then he's leaving and she pulls him by the shirt to stop him! Viplav  stands before her, beams down at her fixes his shirt , it's fine  as it matters to him that she  at least  stopped him!no take a look at the gift ,but first she has to close her eyes! He  brushes his palm past her  eyes and with a giggle she closes her eyes.. h

The dress scene 🤣 Dhani's expressions were worth watching 😆 Eisha just nailed it 😆 Viplav omg he was amazed to see Dhani's face as she was reacting as she saw a ghost 😆 

This scene ..Omg both Mishal and Eisha nailed it 😳😳 Especially Viplav ..man you are in a rocket speed ..give dome time to Dhani. .poor Dhani as expected she's suffering and also enjoying Viplav's love 😆😆

.Viplav says, he brought this dress   for her with such love.. can he look at her properly? he asks innocently.. and then takes of shalu's chunni off her shoulder  and she stood there before him embarrassed,  in the black blouse with sleeve less arms.. he smiles holding shalu 's chunni in one hand..   she clearly feels awkrard...standing before ,  it's too short..it doesn't  have sleeves...can she not wear a sari..?

The ending part was remarkable 😳😳 Omg Viplav he's doing so much for his love 😳😳 he fell off the stairs yet stood up at a wink and managed the hidden evils 😳😳 the last dialogue he said how he joined two families ..thumps up Viplav 😳😳

As always thanks a lot for your lovely take 😳

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
Another beautiful take on the episode. 

I am happy to read this post. You know how much I love the way you write the details of the episode , specially ViDha's scenes. And you know I skip some of other scenes..like Trip/DT scene. But I can't skip it while reading your post. I understand them well now.

ViDha's scene was like a dream. I thought it may look like Salman/Bhagyashri's Meri Rang Mein song from Maini Pyar Kya. But it turned out to be another cute scene which shows that Viplav doesn't lust over Dhani. He truely loves and cares about her. The way she was shy and couldn't even call him by his name touched my heart. Dhani is such a simple woman which is very innocent too. I just can't describe how I felt while watching that hug. It is a sort of protection. I loved it. Although I want to see a passionate scene between ViDha ..but it is early.

Coming to horoscope drama. Alhamdulillah that we needn't such things to get married here. It must be  a nightmare for a girl to descover that she is jinxed. 😲 Any way I don't believe in such things. And I think many educated ppl don't believe in them , coz only God knows about our future and destiny.😊 I am happy that Viplav feels the same too. And thinks that he will marry Dhani whatever horoscope says.👏
Edited by awida - 8 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for your detailed take, Hammie!
Loved the way you've expressed DT and TP's convo and also the beautiful ViDha scene. You're the one consistent analyst on this forum. Thanks a lot for that, dear! 👏
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TahsinNuromimed

👏 lovely take hammie.
helooo doc shaiba..  lovely to see you taz..
D beginning wasn't like that of ur usual takes as it starts with Tripurari.its because trips as a character interests me..when i see all that viplav has achieved  and trip could have but didnt  due to his illegitimate status.. vip grew up in secure enviroment conducive to academic achievement.. whereas  trips remains deprived to this day due to his  status..
 Loved d way u described d vidha scene,my eyes only saw viplab removing d dupatta bt amused to find d symbolic value of dupatta. This is why I love to read ur takes it completely changes d scenes for me. They look more beautiful when I see through ur eyes.
thanks taz... this scene would have made more sense to me after their marriage... but then i must be the only one who thinks this way..    thanks for your lovely comment taz... yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Hey Hammie
hi prem good to see you
The first scene between DT and Trip was wondering what the story tellers want to go with this relationship ? Why is he still visiting him and why is Trip expecting him to be bailed by this guy who never keeps his word. I felt there may be a chance for Trip to soften coz somewhere he does look up to DT as a father and with Durga and Suv after him maybe he will . He seems more human now that he is behind the bars than he was out. DT is the hardened one who only wants to feed the dog as per his wishes.
trips draws my attention.. quite a exclusive character.. used by others.. not strong enough to say no!
The one long romance scene which you have illustrated so well . I found it very sweet and natural . Viplav is a young modern guy wants to take the relationship to the next level .
to me prem..this next level  should have been done  after marriage.. so i was slightly put off by it.. though in the take  somehow  justified it. dil se i wouldn't accept this scene ,dhani was put in a  shirty situation...😆.. she should have said no! after marriage sonny boy!
 In his definition asking a girl yo wear a dress or a hug is normal and he is taking Dhani on this journey which she has never imagined . He is a true extrovert and does not stop showing his live . DT said something to trip which was correct that Viplav is very emotional when it comes to Dhani .
yes here he meant...  in terms of protecting dhani is concerned.. and  trips nearly killed her
Watched it a couple of times first looking at Mushals expressions and then Eisha . The latter seemed a wee bit expression less specially when he talks of his Ishq ka rang . Not sure what the director asked her to do there. Loved the scene otherwise .
i loved the section you mentioned... he loved the girl in a widow sari.. that was the saving grace for me out of the complete scene..
The lesser said about the shagun the better . DT intends to feed the weaker mind Dhani with superstition so she backs out . Viplav will take her either ways . Let's see how the rest of the week goes.
very strong belief though in ill omens  and bad luck..   old wives tales..😛
I see you posting these write ups at odd hours . I hope you are not killing yourself to do so . Much appreciated . Have a nice day.
i do ask my self the question  why am i doing this??? prem.. still looking for an answer..  since  the take i can only post late , a day late..  when its coming out of peoples ears... may be i  should perhaps, due to time zone ..stay put.. but if people like your self  read and comment.. i do get a boost to continue..   sooo humbled by your interest ,much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sura123

Thanks Hammie for the wonderful analysis.

hi sura , great to see you.. thanks so much for reading and commenting  much love hammie