Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Monday 28th December 2015 ep 121 My Take.

To seek pardon or acquittal from  another is to show regret at causing a grievance. Amnesty is sought as a measure to clear the air between the transgressor and the afflicted. Remission   bodes a peaceful solution. World faiths and  general social and political systems too  laud both the  qualities of seeking and granting pardon. However in a social system  where  inequality  exists  within classes of humans due to the economic fabric or misinterpreted  faith values,  asking  for exoneration for a person can a mammoth  task . Issues of submission , lowering one's self before the other especially  one from the lower caste, who is not seen as a social equal, looms ,up like a monster and holds  back  the person tendering the apology. Among true believers of either a faith,or  philosophy, the act of showing mercy or absolution grants the soul or spirit tranquillity. However certain pardons are delivered to impress  ,dissuade  or manipulate, affairs of state.. The episode is an interesting insight into how  the concept of pardon is portrayed ,in several scenes..      

Pleasant Male bonding scene  Raj and Viplav slurping  tea  from earthenware cups. Viplav  is in a hurry to collect  items for worship..  that he fears not the singe  of his lips by piping hot beverage.  Raj teases him now that he was getting married, he couldn't care what else he gets burnt at the  expense of him being in love !

Love begets love..  another pleasing scene  that depicts a rapport between a daughter in law and a motherin law. Survarna  is clearly looking after her mil.. her husband had asked her too  and she carries on doing so. The manner in which Durga talks to, looks upon her dil  shows  that Durga treats Suvarna, as her own daughter..Durga tells Suvarna, Viplav  and Dhani's wedding is confirmed and suvarna  responds by being joyful.. Durga is sensitive enough to see her young daughter in law   misses her husband.. she makes it a shared pain between  the two.  Durga gives hope to suvrna  in stating that he committed a  crime, in prison  he will have time to reflect on his sins and .. by the time he is acquitted , he will come out as a changed man.. this  good bonding between these two, holds them together as they hope for better days.

Sincerity comes across violence and deception.. Dhani along with the Ashram  widows arrive at the  house of guile and deception. They come with a clean heart bearing gifts for the shagun. The  underdogs, Shambu ,shalu and dadi  greet them with smiles. Kanak sails in as the spider ,ready to make a meal out of the fly! she  starts at Dhani  with her  assaults on the unsuspecting Dhani ,and lures her  before her and first  taunts  Dhani she had been waiting to receive her;   takes note of her shortened hair and comments Dhani's turned fashionable ! mocks her as she feels Dhani's face ,let her check out this face what is so special about it?  that her son has gone mad about it! and with that she slaps Dhani with full force across her face! yells she will kill her!  she has  put a spell over her son! taunts, Dhani first killed her husband then tripurai , now  she is out to get her i son! Indrani  intervenes and tells Kanak , she always  humiliates Dhani ,but not  this time as her family is around her today !  to defend her! says they are tolerating her! Kanak  says she is tolerating them ! a scuffle  takes place as Kanak behaves like a  complete  harridan ! flying  at  Dhani's neck!  and Indrani  defends Dhani! complete pandemonium!  Kanak screams,  the guttersnipe  thinks ! she will become the bahu  of this house!  and she flies at her with  a metal vase to strike her with! dashrant intervenes to stop her  from striking and  Viplav walks in to  face complete bedlam!  sees his grandad   slapping Kanak

Thus commences now Dashrant's performance of guile and deceit to trick Viplav, and Dhani , both,.. he hoodwinks  Viplav  by telling off Kanak  ,refers to Dhani as the future dil of the house hold .. to Dhani he shows her mother and her that he will protect her against Kanak and that he disapproves of her ways.. Viplav fights for his case says , clarified  to his mother ,why pick on  Dhani when he was the one who fell  in love with her!   he upholds his ideals that a man should not strike a woman.. hence  tells his dadaji  to apologise  to his mother. Dashrant does that but has his own interest at heart,  as he tells Kanak in similar fashion  she too   must apologizes to Dhani..  Dashrant knows this act of Kanak seeking her pardon will  make Dhani uneasy , as he also knows that Kanak will resist and the scene will drag on ,but  for all intent  and purposes he will be seen as the good cop before Dhani Viplav and the rest of them!  Dashrant says now she should go apologize to Dhani ! Kanak   declines, but  Dashrant says, no she made a mistake  and he makes her ask for dhani's pardon.. Eventualy he himself apologises to Dhani, entraps them all with  lies and deceit and tells Dularii consider this  marriage  confirmed... after the kundali or horoscope is matched..  The interesting feature of this scene is that dashrant knows full well viplav's  mindset!  Dashrant in fact takes his cues of what to do next by what Viplav says, like  striking  women , making him apologize to his mother.. dasharant was  well pleased as on that basis he would manipulate Kanak ,humiliate Dhani furthermore ,and to continue to build on viplav' trust.

But Dashrant always keeps the opposing  party  on their toes..now he  brings up the commonly practiced rite of numerology  match in marriages to see if the match is auspicious..  Viplav opposes , and Dashrant  manipulates  him further , once it matches his  mother is sure to agree  to this marriage  that she vociferously opposes at the moment! 

The man who suffers a raw deal , courtesy of his conniving maha Guru. Suvarna meets Tripurari tells him Viplav and Dhani getting married..Tripurari muses in bitterness , with Dashrant  .First he refused to accept me as his son,  next he told me to kidnap Dhani now he makes her his dil.. he  taunts  Suvarna, go enjoy at the Ashram as another widow is ready to marry! and  let him rot here! him ..she says she'll go to  ask her,  as Dhani  may forgive  him in her moment of happiness

Viplav apologizes to widows as they leave the house..  he assures them after today no one will behave like this with Dhani as she is his responsibility, to keep her happy is his responsibility..    Dulari says, she believes him,  as he doing for Dhani , that which  she couldn't do for her.. Viplav asks his driver to drop them.. unwillingly Dhani leaves and they exchange loving looks ,she notices a packet in his hand ,but he smiles shyly and mouth's he'll give it to her later.. Dhani waves and looks on as she driven away,and Viplav's eyes follow  the car and he smiles complacently.. Viplav enters his home..

Dashrant pacifies Kanak who threatens to leave, as she has no value and respect in the house, for that Dhani , she was slapped before all ,made to apologize!  dashrant ignores her tantrums  and points out the difference between them ,she loses  her calm ,while he maintains it! he mocks her ,she will not be going anywhere..  then he explains to her, how can she accept  this marriage? the kundali is yet to be matched.. and ones destiny is in the hands of  Bhola Nath! he  clearly insinuates that he will tamper with the kundali.. Dashrant all knowing ,waits like a wily fox  for Viplav to pop by he probably heard him walking in the corridor.. he waits for the right moment...

Viplav comes up the stairs,and enters  the  room at the right time when Dashrant is seen to be  counselling Kanak.. here he is trying to arrange everything for Viplav's marriage and she is destroying it all by  not supporting Viplav! Viplav, totally taken in by his dada ji's aura.. says thanks for supporting him down stairs , Dashrant replies , in feigned faith, wait till tomorrow , than all doubts and misconceptions  will be cleared..After dada ji leaves Viplav confronts his mother, and he looks at Kanak and says,! But Viplav tells his mother firmly, he loves Dhani  he has already accepted her as his  wife, will marry  Dhani despite the fact whether their  kundali match or not and the sooner she accepts it the better!

Dashrant's thrown spanner in the works! Dulari worries about kundali not matching .. Inderani says, despite our wanting or not, destiny willed and they met! and they will marry regardless..  

A friend in need Suvarna comes  says congrats to Dhani  and says as for her own  life it's only  from home to jail and back. Dulari assures her it's only matter of time all will be well. Suvarna asks,  but Dhani can get him out of jail!  he has changed , shows  remorse,  Inderani  says ,no let him  stay in prison, it's for his betterment.. then when  he comes he will be   ac hanged man. Suvarna pleasds before  Dhani to give him one more chance. Dhani  says if he wronged her, she would have forgiven him , but since he tried to harm Viplav she cannot forgive him

Overall all an episode with not much in terms of surprises. Everything that happened  was predictable. DT and KT.. will occupy more space.. next I suppose it what the stars showed for these "star crossed  lovers"..  I would rather go by Inderani's words.. they are destined  to be with each other.  Hamlet53 29.12.15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie you start well with the mention of pardon and the first step to atonement of ones sin is remorse. If it does not start with that any pardon is worthless to either party . And what about a sin committed in complete knowledge versus unintentional . Does one not hold more weight in terms of forgiveness versus the other. If only we humans would think of the consequences of our actions we would make this world a better place to live in .

Point in case DT, KT , Trip . All driven by their own ambitions and motivations knowingly creating havoc in the lives they claim they love . DT and KT for Viplav and Trip for Durga and Suv . Where should forgiveness fit into all this ?

It's all written in the stars . DT may tamper the kundali or KT may humiliate Dhaani as much as she'd like . Both could not stop their son fall in love and will not be able to further stop whatever is destined.

Totally skipped the first part of the episode. A slap fest is against my sensibilities hence the skip . Second part the one thing noticeable was that Vip is so much in love that he is unable to see the web of deceit that is being built around him . He has no cause right now to suspect but very soon he needs to awaken .

I would like to think that the next big drama is brewing in the background . I hope it is tolerable unlike the slap fest.

Thanks for the write up . Take care.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful take and write up Hammie..! πŸ‘
.Loved your precious take on word pardon..! πŸ‘πŸΌ
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
What a beautiful take on yesterday's episode.

You are right. No surprises..no ViDha's romance. But one moment was gr8 when Dhani was in the car and Viplav was saying goodbye. She plushed. They look very much in love. So cute!

But episode belongs to KT. I know she sometimes overacts. But she is such a delight to watch. I know she is a vamp. But she is funny. The way she taunts, mocks, beats, shouts, and cries..she is very entertaining.πŸ˜†

I am happy that Dhani said : no to Suwarna. This stupid Su is getting in my nerves.
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely title chosen for this episode.perfect beginning so well written.
Thanks for d take.
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Hammie, its always wonderful to read your take on the episodes...
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Greetings, Hammie!!

Thank you for the take. Your words made even this predictable episode glow, which is your khubiyat.

Kanak is an interesting villain right now. Normally skilled in deception, and carrying on her nefarious kartoots behind the curtains --an art she learned as her father- outlaw's apprentice -- Kanak has reached the end of her rope of patience where Viplav is concerned. Dhani, dressed in white, makes her see red, and she loses her composure without provocation. I laughed at your description of Kanak as a harridan --that was so apt.

According to the spoilers, DT is going to say that the horror-scopes match, but... Dhani's natal chart shows that marriage will end her new husband's life just like the first one. DT will also say that if they love each other, they should overlook this matter, leaving everything in Dhani's hands. This is a master stroke, as DT is clearly rubbing namak-mirchi on Dhani's open wound, and striking her at her most vulnerable spot. This will certainly ensure that Dhani will do a Houdini act on the day of the engagement. Wonder how the story will move forward from then on. Predictably DT he would have revealed this information slyly to Dhani in confidence and Vip, in all probability will not come to know why Dhani ditched the engagement. However I hope that the CVs do not take this route. I wish for this to be open knowledge, so that Vip can go after Dhani and talk to her about her insecurities.

That is all for now. Have a great evening.
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Apt title .  "It is in the STARS". I haven't watched the episode.Will watch it today  with combined .  So the drama is hitting towards Horoscope. "KNOWN FACT" .  

Wow , Made my day , Finaly Kanak tripathi deserved for what she got .  (Marraige gift from his lust father in  law ...   

Sammy will be kush now , atleast , kanak has received her gift ...   

Thank  you once again dear
vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome take nd apt title😊..loved d way of viplav apolgy to dhani..he always gives assurance to her nd all ashram people in protecting her frm evilgangs..i loved KT acting bt nt her treatment with dhani..its so abusive..thanks for d wonderful take..
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

hi prem,howdy
Hammie you start well with the mention of pardon and the first step to atonement of ones sin is remorse. If it does not start with that any pardon is worthless to either party . And what about a sin committed in complete knowledge versus unintentional . Does one not hold more weight in terms of forgiveness versus the other. If only we humans would think of the consequences of our actions we would make this world a better place to live in .
yes totally ,DT pardons are a load of codswallop! siyassat! pure politics..  duping every one
Point in case DT, KT , Trip . All driven by their own ambitions and motivations knowingly creating havoc in the lives they claim they love . DT and KT for Viplav and Trip for Durga and Suv . Where should forgiveness fit into all this ?
 the awkwardness is  the relationships that makes  it impossible not to forgive.. like viplav should not forgive  dt and kt..  having second thoughts about su and durga forgiving    trips.. as he is victim..
It's all written in the stars . DT may tamper the kundali or KT may humiliate Dhaani as much as she'd like . Both could not stop their son fall in love and will not be able to further stop whatever is destined.
or dt.. both couldn't.. its more like viplav  has decided to make his destiny ,,what ever!
Totally skipped the first part of the episode. A slap fest is against my sensibilities hence the skip . Second part the one thing noticeable was that Vip is so much in love that he is unable to see the web of deceit that is being built around him . He has no cause right now to suspect but very soon he needs to awaken .
that woman has issues she's not a lady she's a street  woman  no good breeding ,
I would like to think that the next big drama is brewing in the background . I hope it is tolerable unlike the slap fest.
pity that such scenes are shown in the name of entertainment.. 
Thanks for the write up . Take care.   thanks for your comment prem appreciate it  mate , much love hammie