that which is unseen..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 24th December 2015 ep 118 My Take that which is unseen..

The first point of contact to a person's identity is usually their  face. The face matters  a great deal as it  puts a stamp  upon who one is for all intent and purposes. Unfortunately the face fails to deliver the complete personality of a person. There is a lot more to a person than his or her looks . As human beings we instantly go by a person's appearance and pronounce  a judgement on  how appealing or not they are to the eye. But the real self of someone  is that, which is unseen and can be felt  about them  in their dealings with  others. It is also a common folly to  conclude that  a pretty and handsome face  vouches for  affable or appealing personality. For the said may well be, a haughty not humble a person ,callous not compassionate ,  miserly notgenerous , serious without humour person.. So there's a lot more to a person than the face..  Within our culture so much emphasis is put upon  outward beauty and good looks that the finer unseen qualities  of the person are often  greatly underrated.. This episode touches on the so called beauty of two women one Kanak a rich woman and the other Dhani a young  widow..also what Viplav looks upon for ,from  Dhani..

Dulari  creates a rumpus  regards Rajlaxmi  going off somewhere. Dhani faces her wrath and is yet again reminded vociferously by her mother  the laws of piety and penance that widows need to follow. Dhani is wary as time and again she has to  face her mother's hard line policies  of a widows life. Inderani however as her mentor  reminds her that as humans we are frustrated as we  by the ebbs and flows of life. many a time we try to fight the tide of events but they happen anyway as we realize that what will be, will be. Gently instead of creating a rift between mother and daughter she reminds Dhani, mothers do get stressed and express their anger, that shouldn't be taken to heart. Dhani knows that  she was the one  who told Rajlaxmi in the first place and two, Now she begins to wonder why her friend hadn't returned yet?

Viplav  treats Rajlaxmi like a lady and comes clean with her,he  wishes to share somethings with her.  Dhani on the other hand finds it difficult to sleep..too preoccupied with what was keeping Rajlaxmi away?  Kanak driven in her car catches sight of her son jay walking with yet another widow from the Ashram at such a late hour.  She is nonplussed by her sons preoccupation  and keeping company with the widows..

Dhani eventually forgoes sleep and paces in the courtyard , killed by curiosity  what was going on between Rajlaxmi and Viplav? Even Inderani reminds  her she needn't worry about  ralaxmi as she had told every one she'd be late.. But Dhani for some reason wants to wait. Her wait is over and Viplav and Rajlaxmi enter all  laughing and seemingly giving the impression they had a ball of a  time. But she shows signs of being unhappy. Viplav scoffs at her there was no need for her to have waited, the Ashram knew he was with her and he would keep her safe.. But this he did taunt he had called her but she had declined.. Viplav now decides he will embark on the path of making Dhani jealous by using the girl she chose for him to marry.. For he has a rough idea that Dhani will fester inside but shirk from  expressing her views  about both being jealous of rajlaxmi and  about loving him.. In fact he before leaving gives her a hurtful taunt .. That he prays that she gets what she wants.. a cryptic message?  and leaves showing a  degree of  indifference and  hurt in her.. dhani is  perturbed..   No guesses about that ,in fact oddly enough she wants to know more about the evening.. Rajlxmi obliges her, paints the whole romantic aura verbally before her..  But the best that Rajlaxmi says about vikal babu was that he never made her feel like an an  uninvited guest! This can  make Dhani feel that she sent Rajlaxmi  to make a point to him  she is not interested.. Butit seems like  Rajlaxmi has been won over by his gallantry.. But then Rajlaxmi.. Enjoys making Dhani  green with jealousy  and carries on by saying he held her hand and waltzed around ..in fact he gave her so much love ,that no one else before had given!. Said he liked her. seemed Dhani heard the details but  is  also swept up by some silent sense of burning..

Dhani comes clean about her sentiments before her deity,A puzzle confuses her why she continues to be preoccupied with his thoughts when clearly she has told him she has nothing to do with him.. kanak turns up and picks on the young attractive  semblance of Dhani.. on her appearance she verbally defiles the girl in the temple . screams in her face! now her friend  Rajlaxmi too is after her son! wants to become her DIL? Dhani explains it was her vikal babu invited to eat out  but she sent Rajlaxmi instead! In keeping with dhani's image of her youth..kanak  rebukes her,that Dhani's under a false impression her son has fallen for her  she a beauty !he's young and hot blooded and is only after one thing! she humiliates Dhani like always! commands her to offer her young looks completely to Viplav, give him what he wants! let him satiate his thirst so he can once and for all do away with her!  and to add more insult she says she will  give good money to her!.. Kanak fails to look beyond Dhani' youth and her face.. it's on Dhani being a  poor widow she puts a price for! as widows have no shame..and integrity! According to  Kanak..

Beaten by the cruelty of the world on the bases of her looks.. she returns home emotionally scarred to such a degree that she decides to destroy the elements of her seen beauty and demands scissors so she  can cut of her long black tresses on account of the scissor  sharp tongue of Kanak! She reckons if she cuts off her tresses, that impress him ,then he will put off by her defaced beauty and he will walk away from her!  she will not be pretty! Dhani's desperate short cut of giving him back to his family  begins to look pathetic ..is vilplav in love with her good looks??her family is equally disturbed by her  madness and rejection of herself..her self-esteem!  her thoughts being a widow  she has no right to look beautiful as it will be a signal of disrepute for her!  

Once home Kanak announces she showed Dhani her place ,told her to give herself wholly to Viplav so that once and for all the demon of Dhani is exorcised  out of him! dadi and shalu are deeply disturbed by her cruel words for Dhani and her total misjudgement  of Dhani's real character! 

A phone call summons Viplav to the Ashram and he breaks down Dhani's door and discovers she's severed her hair.. a mark of  chastity, shame and virtue.. in a woman! There is a struggle between Dhani and Viplav over the scissors.. She runs from him to the courtyard ! Saying he has no right over her and he says he has every right as he loves her.. He tells her cutting off her hair will not lessen her beauty , as god himself has made her a beautiful person! still looks like a doll? But she yells no he doesn't love her but her outward beauty.. Tht's hy he is chopping her hair off so she looks ugly and he cannot love her that's why she doing all this hacking of her hair..viplav explains he is not in love with her outward beauty.. He loves her because he loves the beauty of her heart! Her inner beauty .for outer beauty fades away eventually.. what will remain permanent is us and our  love..he convinces her but he also says  sadly he is very upset as she lowered him in his own eyes  he had made up his mind that one day he will make her say  she loves him,,but he's had enough! Now she'd listen he's leaving now  and this time  he will not return..for he loved anther  Dhani not this one! Don't even know her..he grabs her and says look ito his eyes what can she see a lie?No she doesn't..she  can see love in his eyes for herself! He too has seen  love in her eyes not once but many times.. You don't believe me then ask Rajlaxmi what we talked about at dinner the other day.. Viplav tells rajlaxmi he likes her but only as a friend nothing beyond this.. She knows how much  he loves dhani ,and he cannot love any one else..  He may not love her but she loves him so now she Rajlaxmi  will try her utmost  in helping him in achieving  his love.. We talked about you Dhani and she believed in my love for you and is willing to help me to achieve you  but you don't seems to get that in your thick head !thought that one day I will convince you ,make you confess and then leave but now had enough !no more! not coming back ever.. he walks past her and leaves..hamlet53 25.12.15                                                                                                            

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love all your updates 😳😳
Last three days I've enjoyed a lot because I've not watched the episode but your takes gave that magical feeling to Mr 😳😳
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear hammie , this is so wonderful I was looking forward to it. Episode itna zabardast tha to hammie kitni zabardast likhega ye take.
My most fav part of ur takes is d beginning . lovely description regarding dhani's feelings.
The one who loves only can know d beauty of d beloved.
Thanks for this wonderful take.
👏
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful post Hamlet.  It is difficult to write such posts on a daily basis and I appreciate the time you take.  

I am so glad, although surprised at RL.  Has she truly given up on Viplav? If so then this is a refreshing turn which we usually do not see.

Now it is time for Dhani to explore her own feelings since Viplav has given her a clear idea of his.  
Edited by peachesandcream - 8 years ago
StoriesDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You still look like a doll...

That was my dailogue for the day...

Eisha Singh really does look like one... what a talented kid!

A good episode and an even better take... Merry Christmas :-)
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful analysis Hammie.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
Very beatiful take on yesterday's episode which was the turning point in ViDha's love story. Coz now Viplav's mission ended. Dhani has to realize her love for Viplav by herself. No more tricks.

I don't know why did cvs end these lovely tricks. Also jealousy track would've been a delight to watch, but they cut it short. 

Anyway..I don't know why was Kanak traveling by car late at night, and how she came to see Viplav and RK . Such a forced accident..but it is good. Coz otherwise Kanak's attack to Dhani, and thinking low of her and Viplav won't be justified. A woman like Kanak who is used to use her beauty to get what she wants from DT , doesn't think beyond this..she thinks that money is everything. And a widow can sell her self for money. But atleast there is one good thing in all that ..Kanak thinks that Dhani didn't sell herself to Viplav yet. Good thinking.😆

I doubt if Dhani will tell Viplav about what his mom said. I think Viplav will feel very bad if he knew it. But for now I understand his anger , because Dhani thought his love is only for her looks. Although I found it shocking that Viplav lost interest in continuing with Dhani after this. 

I think that cvs are in a hurry to reach to ViDha's love or marriage. I think they have more important tracks to start. And I am excited .
Nipunika92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all thnx a lot for this update. I didn't watch the epi yet. 
But the way you described it... OMG... What can I say. I had goosebumps. It gave me the same feeling like I watched the epi. I'm in love with your writing skills.. Again thnx a lot.. 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Greetings Dear Hammie

Thank you for the take. I have not watched the episode nor read the take, but hope to do so soon. Meantime, a big hello to you and to all who visit this thread. Take care everyone, eat well and be well!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guruvishva

I love all your updates 😳😳

Last three days I've enjoyed a lot because I've not watched the episode but your takes gave that magical feeling to Mr 😳😳

look radnes. every day hammie comes and  spoils you  fun.. I sincerely hope you  watched the episodes.. thanks so much for always reading my takes  love hammie