tenyangzom thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Every1 ..

Welcome to Tina Love Club

Jodi No.8
Tina & Hussain Kuwajerwala:

Cupid Struck: They first met in college and they started seeing each other after a friend played matchmaker. They are convinced that they are made for each other or it was fated that they had to be
together.

She loves: Dancing and singing.
He loves: Watching films and listening to music. He claims to still be learning how to dance.

He says: I love the idea of her claiming to love me more than I love her.
She says: I love the fact that family comes first for Hussain.

Did you know?
Tina loves chatting with Hussain's fans

Choreographer: - Harshall-Vitthal
This duo has been choreographing independently for over 5 years now and have been together for the last 3 years. Their names are steadily becoming synonymous with an innovative and superior dance style.

Their first break in films came from Ram Gopal Verma with the dance film called Naach. This film showcased their individualistic style inspired from hip-hop, jazz and a touch of bollywood moves. And since then... They haven't looked back!

Village Round- 24/30

Comedy Round - 28/30         & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; nbsp; Wedding Round - 27/30

Its the time to Disco- 25/30          Romance Round - 30/30

Choreographer's Choice- 30/30                Regional Round - 23/30

Solo Round - HuTi Both 29/30 = 58/60

Couple's Choice - 30/30              Harshal & Vittal - 30/30

How Romantic They look πŸ€—

Thanks to two of those awesome guys who's helped our favourite jodi's so much that they can get 30 in dances & also its because of hussian/tina too because they try so much...πŸ˜‰

Harshal & Vittal .. You guys Rock.... Thank you so much.. Ya'll Rockkk πŸ‘ Congrats for Winning the Best Chereographer...πŸ‘

REVISED LIST of Members..
tenyangzom
anku
ekta
saara
sidiiii
Nidhi (nature)
Jen02
jenny1000
srkthebest
sound
munir
mom22ds
shruti
RexKiRani
manishaben
resham
zara
Khushi
simplyvivacious
fizzwizz
Rohini (SLV3)
Adity (admail_ad)
qazplm
Sheena (legallyblonde21)
menal
funforfunonly 
Aashma

Qazi_fan

ejaz_biggestfan

jyjyjy

srk_lover

sus143

Right click on the picture.. Properties & you'll get the link.. Feel free to use them.. Thanks to huti fan..πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Feel Free to Use!!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by tenyangzom - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well ofcourseeeeeeeeeeee im a biggggggggggggggggggggg TINA fan....first time i saw her in NB i ws like wowwwwwwwwww 😳

and as the days r passing we gt 2 know she is sooooooooo sooooooo sweet too 😳 😳 ...i knew bfore also tht she is sweetest thing πŸ˜ƒ ...actually u dun need 2 have a chocolate if u speak wid her 😳

must say husein is very lucky 2 have tina as his wife 😳 😳 😳 ...and we r rpoud of his choice πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

and abt dance mustttttt say she is so gud...actually just equal to our husein 😳 😳

hs improved sooooo much...hats off to u tina πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

IM A BIGGGGGGGG TINA FAN πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGG.. WOWWWWW!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Tina now has her own fan club!! πŸ˜‰ WOOHOOOOO!! Count me in.. I'm a BIGGGGGG fan of hers!! Tina is a DOLL.. a SWEETHEART.. and I can go on & on about her.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳

She's not an actress.. but can give every actress out there a run for their money! Tina dances superb..everyone will agree on that..from the first episode till the romance round, she's improved by leaps and bounds!! Hats off to her πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. her dedication, her sincerity, her will to give in 100%.. She has it all - beauty, style, the sweetest smile.. everything! πŸ˜› 😳 😳

HuTina are very lucky to have each other.. God Bless them with a looooooong and blissful life... 😳 😳

And did I mention how much I love them? Thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much..and more!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
-SMay31- thumbnail
Yups she is jst so beautiful...she desrve 2 b an actress crown..
anku2cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

OMGGGGGG.. WOWWWWW!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Tina now has her own fan club!! πŸ˜‰ WOOHOOOOO!! Count me in.. I'm a BIGGGGGG fan of hers!! Tina is a DOLL.. a SWEETHEART.. and I can go on & on about her.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳

She's not an actress.. but can give every actress out there a run for their money! Tina dances superb..everyone will agree on that..from the first episode till the romance round, she's improved by leaps and bounds!! Hats off to her πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. her dedication, her sincerity, her will to give in 100%.. She has it all - beauty, style, the sweetest smile.. everything! πŸ˜› 😳 😳

HuTina are very lucky to have each other.. God Bless them with a looooooong and blissful life... 😳 😳

And did I mention how much I love them? Thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much..and more!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—

reallyyyyyyyyy and im surelyyyyyyyy gonna make TINA fan club...and eks we 2 r surely in rite😳😳

WE R BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FANSπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,,,,and we r happy 2 b fan of suchhhhh a sweet celebπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰...rite eks😳

truly yaar im sure all d actresses must b scared aleardy...she is fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

must say as NB ends she shuld do a movie whch ill surely c 1st day 1st showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankuhujulover

well ofcourseeeeeeeeeeee im a biggggggggggggggggggggg TINA fan....first time i saw her in NB i ws like wowwwwwwwwww 😳

and as the days r passing we gt 2 know she is sooooooooo sooooooo sweet too 😳 😳 ...i knew bfore also tht she is sweetest thing πŸ˜ƒ ...actually u dun need 2 have a chocolate if u speak wid her 😳

must say husein is very lucky 2 have tina as his wife 😳 😳 😳 ...and we r rpoud of his choice πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

and abt dance mustttttt say she is so gud...actually just equal to our husein 😳 😳

hs improved sooooo much...hats off to u tina πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

IM A BIGGGGGGGG TINA FAN πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Anku.. hum dono ke khayalaat kitne milte-julte hain! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ofcourse we are proud of Hu's choice..

And verrrrry true.. you talk to her.. and don't need anything else to sweeten your day! 😳😳 Awwww.. she's just chooooooooo chweeeeeeet!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by Ektaj - 17 years ago
Eksie thumbnail

must say as NB ends she shuld do a movie whch ill surely c 1st day 1st showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely Anku... If Tina ever becomes an actress.. me too will watch it first day first show!! I'll toh buy tickets in black if I have to! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I'd toh want to see HuTina in a movie together... Woweeeeeee!πŸ˜› πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sooo much fun! With the kind of chemistry they have.. they'll redefine 'Romance' in the movies!! 😳😳

Mr.Aditya Chopra.. Mr.Yash Chopra.. we have a Raj-Simran all ready.. set to roll.. you listening?! 😳😳

anku2cute thumbnail

Anku.. hum dono ke khayalaat kitne milte-julte hain! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ofcourse we are proud of Hu's choice..

And verrrrry true.. you talk to her.. and don't need anything else to sweeten your day! 😳😳 Awwww.. she's just chooooooooo chweeeeeeet!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

arre jab we r TINA fan toh khayalat milenge na😳😳....u noe howwwwwwwwwwwwwww proud we r tht husein met tina....haiiiiiiiiii humare do sweet celebsπŸ˜ƒ

and sachiiiiiiiiiiii she is low cal sweetenerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

anku2cute thumbnail

Absolutely Anku... If Tina ever becomes an actress.. me too will watch it first day first show!! I'll toh buy tickets in black if I have to! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I'd toh want to see HuTina in a movie together... Woweeeeeee!πŸ˜› πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sooo much fun! With the kind of chemistry they have.. they'll redefine 'Romance' in the movies!! 😳😳

Mr.Aditya Chopra.. Mr.Yash Chopra.. we have a Raj-Simran all ready.. set to roll.. you listening?! 😳😳

arre eksssssss mere dillllllll ki baat keh di....dittooooooπŸ˜‰

ill watch 1st day 1st show...and agar woh na mili...obviouslyyyyy she s sooooooooooo popular so cnt b sure😭...so ill gt tickets in blackπŸ˜ƒ

arrey they wl b new meaning of romance😳😳.....hmmm yaar sachiiiiii yash chopra is budhu..aajkal its season of part twos n he is nt making DDLJ-PART 2.....

chalo now we hv the main leads ready...he cn make anytymπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Eksie thumbnail

and sachiiiiiiiiiiii she is low cal sweetenerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Low cal sweetner?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜› So true..

She's sweet.. and good for our health..coz she's always spreading smiles..cheering us up.. And smiling is very very good for health! πŸ˜ƒ