SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 99

Posted: 8 years ago
I love jealous dude.
Now let's see what this jealousy causes. How much trouble has ii invited.
Nice update nisha I loved the way Bally and II interacted 
Par Ek baat hai dude agar aissa kuch kissi se bhi bol de ii asma sir or utha legi.
God only knows how many days she won't talk to dude.
What all dude will have to do to manao her.
Bally!!! 
kitne arson baad dikha yeh! 

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Par Ek baat hai dude agar aissa kuch kissi se bhi bol de ii asma sir or utha legi.
God only knows how many days she won't talk to dude.
What all dude will have to do to manao her.

😆
Ha ha

Pritee: When the wife is pregnant they can do whatever they want. The husband better suck it all up.
I bet most mothers wud agree with me.

A gora guy at work (a Mamma's boy) I know of, a woman and I were talking with him,
He is a 42 year old virgin, that only talks religion when he opens his mouth.

Here is the juicy back story:

he broke up with his mail order bride-to-be 3 days before his wedding
Girl is from Albania, he skyped with her for 8 hours a day for
almost two years, bought her a $50 engagement ring and a $400 wedding ring
His reason for break up "I am too innocent and kind, she is evil and cruel "she didnt love me enough"
The poor girl sold her apartment, gave away her money to her 5 siblings got on a plane and came here to marry the dude,
brought her brother along.

He dumped her 3 days before his wedding, voiding her fiancee visa, causing her to go back to Albania

Because his Mommy told him
"she doesnt love u as much as I do sonny"(Creepy anyone?🤢)

Why the ram kahani?
The other girl in my group told him of her pregnancy story of how she returned from work one night 8 months pregnant
 at 11 and found her MIL had not left a crumb of dinner for her,  and how she threw a tantrum and hubby drove around finding a restaurant and bought food home

The Momma's boy goes " Poor MIL, why did u have to be so mean to her?" "she was only trying to help by
feeding ur husband and older child, by throwing a tantrum u make it appear like MIL committed a crime"

I looked at the guy and said "Seriously? Did u seriously take her MIL's side?
Did u just imply a pregnant woman had to go to bed starving?"

He mumbled and squirmed

I told myself
PHEW!! ALBANIAN GIRL
GOOD U ESCAPED
WARNA MOMMA'S BOY WUD HAVE STARVED U TO DEATH
NO WONDER U ARE SINGLE AT 42 😛

Bottomline, wives get such little pampering in general
Husbands are too fearful of their family the first couple years to kiss up to the wife.
Then the wife gets pregnant
And then its all about the kids

Aish kar lene do II ko

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha I have a big request please send ii to mm post delivery I want to see a Punjabi namkaran for nivi 
I knew He would come to pick her up babyyy ❤️
Seriously II wants Bally's attention? .. When she ignored her husband pleas to stay back at home 😕 this girl is just unbelievable 😆
Now let's see where has the dude planned to take his dear wife?? 😉 ... somewhere she wouldn't be able to run away from Him 😳

JEALOUS DUDE IS JUST BLISSS !!! Edited by munira053 - 8 years ago
Dudeee getting JEALOUS for the THIRD TIME! 😆😆😆 
How adorableee!

Bally and II interactions are JUST BEAUTIFUL! ❤️ They act like Bro-Sis even when they share prof cum friendly relationship! 
Child like II from the morning becomes childish II who can't take a truth from RnB. I can imagine how it must have felt though! Runs to get a lift leaving a fuming RnB behind

... And he gets around to waiting at her door at work talking to Bally about the baby and trying to atm twist him to come over on her anniversary night. And why not she can't exactly get the boy brigade or run to Akka's to make RnB madder. 😳

And I'm sure he will go and fetch from there too if he had too.

must be hard to be pregnant II's Husband 😆

And dude wants a Daughters just like her. He is clueless as yet that one does at times have to be careful about what one wishes for. Adorable Sahana is on the way unknown to both.

Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

😆
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ha ha

Pritee: When the wife is pregnant they can do whatever they want. The husband better suck it all up.
I bet most mothers wud agree with me.

A gora guy at work (a Mamma's boy) I know of, a woman and I were talking with him,
He is a 42 year old virgin, that only talks religion when he opens his mouth.

Here is the juicy back story:

he broke up with his mail order bride-to-be 3 days before his wedding
Girl is from Albania, he skyped with her for 8 hours a day for
almost two years, bought her a $50 engagement ring and a $400 wedding ring
His reason for break up "I am too innocent and kind, she is evil and cruel "she didnt love me enough"
The poor girl sold her apartment, gave away her money to her 5 siblings got on a plane and came here to marry the dude,
brought her brother along.

He dumped her 3 days before his wedding, voiding her fiancee visa, causing her to go back to Albania

Because his Mommy told him
"she doesnt love u as much as I do sonny"(Creepy anyone?🤢)

Why the ram kahani?
The other girl in my group told him of her pregnancy story of how she returned from work one night 8 months pregnant
at 11 and found her MIL had not left a crumb of dinner for her, and how she threw a tantrum and hubby drove around finding a restaurant and bought food home

The Momma's boy goes " Poor MIL, why did u have to be so mean to her?" "she was only trying to help by
feeding ur husband and older child, by throwing a tantrum u make it appear like MIL committed a crime"

I looked at the guy and said "Seriously? Did u seriously take her MIL's side?
Did u just imply a pregnant woman had to go to bed starving?"

He mumbled and squirmed

I told myself
PHEW!! ALBANIAN GIRL
GOOD U ESCAPED
WARNA MOMMA'S BOY WUD HAVE STARVED U TO DEATH
NO WONDER U ARE SINGLE AT 42 😛

Bottomline, wives get such little pampering in general
Husbands are too fearful of their family the first couple years to kiss up to the wife.
Then the wife gets pregnant
And then its all about the kids

Aish kar lene do II ko

</font>

No comments on such a guy. He deserves to be single.
Chalo aacha hai. At least when pregnant females are pampered.