Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub  

Rithvik Dhanjani at the launch & press meet of #IBD Cinekorn Entertainment:https://youtu.be/n8pQJv1owpE  U Me Aur TV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toRu1dpoRwc ..

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Zee TV @ZeeTV  

To get a glimpse of some of the best dramebaaz and their dramebaazi, click here -http://on.fb.me/1YKdwoJ  #IBD

ashvikian4life thumbnail

Glimpses of @rithvik_RD hosting #IBD season 2.India's Best Dramebaaz starts 12th Dec every Sat-Sun 9:30PM IST @ZeeTV

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

ashvikian4life thumbnail

'Entertainment ka dose hoga double jab thode fun,thode mad host Ravi aur Rithvik apne jalwe dikhayenge' @ZeeTV #IBD

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Rithvikholics @Rithvikholics 

Rithvik Dhanjani on anchoring IBD2, web interface, #ICanDoThat win & morehttp://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/back-with-drama/article7941919.ece ...

Back with drama

The second season of "India's Best Dramebaaz" is all set to start with Rithwik Dhanjani again hosting it

Not too long ago, young boys and girls went to local acting schools in their summer vacations. But times have changed these days as youngsters not only want to brush up acting in their childhood itself but also want to make a career out of it. Capitalising on this craze, Zee TV startedIndia's Best Dramebaaz in 2013 where kids in the age group of 5-13 years have to go through a series of tasks that test their creativity, spontaneity and acting capabilities in front of viewers and three judges - Bollywood actors Vivek Oberoi, Sonali Bendre and noted director Anurag Basu. In the second season, which starts on December 12, Anurag Basu has been replaced by Sajid Khan.

Season one was hosted by Rithwik Dhanjani and Ragini Khanna. This time round, Ragini has been replaced by the dashing Ravi Dubey. Rithwik, who was in the Capital to promote the show, said, "I have hosted the first season which I anchored, enjoyed it to the core, especially interactions with the young dramebaazes, received such an overwhelming response from the viewers that look forward to anchoring the show's new season too! Going by the phenomenal talent we have seen in the last season I cannot wait to see the dramebaazes performing with unbridled energy, flair and flamboyance this season. Add to this is the excitement of co-hosting the show with my best friend Ravi Dubey and sharing the stage with him. I am sure the audience will have twice as much fun this season."

However, Rithwik is not limiting his options to India's Best Dramebaaz only. He will soon be seen in a couple of films as well. "I am not in a position to share about my film activities at this juncture. I will share everything when the time is right. I am also trying to do something on the web, the social media is very much active nowadays. It could be a show or it could be an interaction with people."

Rithwik also recently won over the competitors in the show, I Can Do That. "The show I Can Do That was a test of my will power, strength, perseverance, patience and belief in myself. The idea was to take up a challenge that one has never attempted before whether it was my first aerial trapeze act or my magic act at the finale. I had only seen some of these skills in a circus or performed by trained professionals with years of experience."

ashvikian4life thumbnail

Rithvik Dhanjani & Ravi Dubey Talking About Sajid Khan's Comic Style - India's Best Dramebaaz 2#IBD desitube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Claox29rYA ...

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Zee TV @ZeeTV  

Kya television ke bade dramebaaz, @rithvik_RD & @_ravidubey kar paengey inn chote dramebaazon ka saamna? #IBD

Embedded image permalink

ashvikian4life thumbnail

Rithvik Dhanjani and Ravi Dubey at #IBD2 launch #ZeeTV #HotHosts

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

ashvikian4life thumbnail

#IBD2 anchors Rithvik Dhanjani & Ravi Dubey with contestants, judges Vivek Oberoi, Sonali Bendre, Sajid Khan #ZeeTV

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink