The fire of an ice maiden..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Saturday 19th December 2015 ep 114 My Take 

Dhani spirit sings out, the colour of love is white.. colour of love is white, all blend into this colour..it doesn't  differentiate..His warm fresh blood drips slides all the way from her forehead down to the tip of her nose.. Dhani turns to look at his face.. god's colour  itself is white.. you came vikal babu.. you came !but why are you doing this? The angel of her life, Viplav  looks at her with tears in his eyes, accept me Dhani.. receive my humble offering, in my blood  I accept  and anoint you as mine. In broad daylight, not in the dead of the night! I  give witness to all!  what the gods do will, our forthcoming union.. let the rabble witness it..  you too see  what I do Dhani and then believe I have to do this not to save you from  their  blood thirsty  appetites..  but to prove to  you  that I come  here to stand by you .. my pain of the blade laceration  is nothing  Dhani!  when compared  to the pain of humiliation you suffer time and again at the hands of such hard hearted animals ! Dhani looks into his eyes, blinking back and fighting away the tears of joy Viplav  receives in  saving her , seeing her before his very eyes, his face reminds her , god's colour is white! the colour that blends into all colours! is the  white colour of god.. before whom all humans are equal..she turns to look up at his arm above her head, bright red  blood slides down it,ooohh , he  sheds his blood to save me, muses Dhani  and  viplav stares at her  face,  your life is as dear to me as mine own life, Dhani.. Viplav  studies the stamp of his life blood on it! and then his  leg folds as he lunges a flying kick  to the swordsman!..  the time now comes to face this ungodly  demon possessed demented rabble..

The  righteous lion roars  and thunders fearlessly he had warned them not to touch Dhani.. now he rumbles with rage and speaks the sordid language  they speak and understand! one more word of humiliation  and abuse against  this defenceless woman! and they will   suffer the punishment  he decrees now!  Dhani  is to me  my would be wife! she is betrothed to me!  he fears not the meaningless  noisy babbling of both the devotees and the priests! For their  banter and protests  are words that rise up to the heavens and displease the gods..  for it is the gods themselves who brought Viplav here to save the defenceless widow Dhani .. Dhani whose innocents cries tore the firmaments and moved the gods to action. Viplav one brave righteous man is gods answer for all the destitute and downtrodden!

The jackal arrives from behind the crowd, totally misconceives that  Viplav the lion would need the help of a jackal who  survives on dead  meat..  jackal  a scavenger of the jungle ,while the lion, the king of the jungle! one who commands respect not  demands it!  Dashrant gets the shock of his life  as he  hears the defiant proclamation that Viplav makes.

Viplav knows the attention span of the crowd  is fickle, they can turn violent  yet again, and he thus  repeats she is my would be wife!  a statement that to Dulari was a immense  relief  but to Dashrant  it was the sound of walls tumbling on him! But worse  still is Viplav's threat  to the militant crowd ,as of today !if anyone here even so dares to look  at Dhani!  he swears by mother Ganges! he  will gouge  that eye out! This then was Viplav's vow  of offering  lifelong protection  to this defenseless widow that he loves..  not only protection from  him as her would be husband, but also from his household  which Viplav  displays   by covering  Dhani's shoulder  with his dada ji Dashrant's red shawl with the bold emblem of the  golden rising sun!..A man covering  a  woman with a chadder  is symbolic  of  being the custodian of her honour.Caringly he covers her and wants to know if she was all right? Viplav  without Dhani spelling it out in words understands her trauma ,and alongside without saying, speaking, he acknowledges her prowess in still standing  upright! and for not going into a thousand pieces. But  he empowers  her once again,  like before she faced Phool Chand , he  tells her filled with intensity, don't you worry Dhani,   I am here for you.. so let go of your fear! you hear me!Viplav knows the limitations  of how much care  he can bestow upon her... the major and utmost duty of care he  has already  shown her and the crowd.. the rest of consoling  kaki can do so he sends Dhani  to her mother in the  crowd.For in doing so,  Viplav  also  wants to see how much his threat of words work on the crowd. In not touching Dhani, the crowd  actually shows they heeded to  every single word that Viplav uttered  about this widow  betrothed to him.  When  Dhani returns to her family in the died down rabble,  Dashrant can now see  that it's his  Lanka that has  fallen.. not the widows, the still stand tall  with respect and dignity..

Viplav's heart swells with pride as Dhani's family rallies around her, as Dulari kaki embraces her buchiya. Viplav  muses, kaki I never forgot the day you came crying to me at the hospital  called me bachwa ji! my Dhani  has gone missing! please find her bachwa ji.. I sought her kaki ,your buchiya and my love Dhani.. looked high and low for her.. found her and kept her safe ,till yet again  she disappeared from my life too..I know now how you felt..  lost, without our Dhani ..and today we share the same joy of finding her.. but kaki it's true a mother's joy of seeing her child is greater than mine , smiles Viplav..

Dhani turns to looks at him before she leaves.. the colour of love is white..  colour of love is white, all blend in it's colour.. gods colour is white..  Dhani turns  back to look at her Rakhsas  who became a god to her today..  god's colour is white.. [ have to say the Urdu lyrics used today, khuda ka rang safed..gives credence to those Indians who speak  Urdu  language in  India.. well done colours!  for promoting  unity and oneness amongst the rich diverse  mix that makes India].. Viplav watches her leave his brow slightly creased his eyes tearful.. what can I say Dhani? except that  your resilience amazes me , your inner strength always  inspired me totally.. but today in  your outward  grace and dignity,  I see the purity  and piety  of a goddess. Forgive me dhani...  the abuse you heard today.. dated back to what I  did to you.. god showed me  that the colour of my love is white,  since the colour of god is white .who blends all in his white.. it was only right and proper that I  make you my future  wedded wife  Dhani! go now  my love and rest .. Viplav watches till Dhani and the widows have safe passage..  

Viplav embraces Dashrant now that crowd dwindles and the widows leave..in Dashrant's embrace Viplav  notices Tripurari  makes a quick getaway..

I vowed to myself that this menial most trusted man of my grandfather's  men, I will teach a lesson the day I see him..go get him Viplav! he's the scum bag who made a pass at Dhani, kidnapped her twice! had us both  jump to our  near deaths.. no Tripurari!!! the gods saved me to beat the pulp out of  you! incapacitate  you! maim you! so you are of no use to any one! not even to yourself!   you hit me with a stick!  you coward!   didn't even have the grit to square up to me! you got your   phuttus! to fight me! come on Tripurari! if you have the spirit! then pick on me a man! not on Dhani  a woman! here take that bash on your head! you damn wife beater!  you child murderer! I 'll smash  the brains out of that  head of yours! roars Viplav heart, as he raises the stick menacingly over an already beaten Tripurari on the ground!

Viplav stop! commands Dashrant and as usual turns the table  to be seen as the  one to punish the wrong doer.. sounds off words to  deceive Viplav that he cares for him,  tells off Tripurari for biting the hand that feeds him! to appease  Viplav he beats  Tripurari.. but really it's to warn him  he'd better keep his mouth shut!  he will have to go to jail.. he'll get him out, because he has his mother ..  he controls her life so he will do exactly as he tells him to do!  Dashrant spews as he grabs Tripurari by the collar.. Viplav  from a distant watches only , for he can't hear a word.. so to look good  Tripurari is sent off to jail by  Dashrant.. Viplav sees crime being punished..

Viplav returns home the women dote around him.. the cut on his hand causes distress in his mother but he under plays and says he fell ..but Dashrant confronts him about what he said earlier, he hopes it's a untrue.. Viplav says why can't it be true? he meant every word!ohh good muses Viplav my dada ji is such a sweetie ,I love his shortcuts , he always makes things so easy  for me .. so here it goes, and Viplav keeps his promise of telling the family  some good news on his return.. quite simply he says, I love  Dhani and want to marry her... but what happened today was unfortunate  and I have to leave straightaway! as he has to express his love to Dhani !  and he dashes off! shalu smiles and tells dadi  she had predicted that Viplav loved Dhani..kanak though is not amused.. did Dashrant say something to Dhani, before Viplav got to her?? with the scheming old geyser! anything is likely...

Dhani  is back in her white sari her hair washed clean without any traces of viplav's blood! dulari  combs Dhani's wet hair .Indrani   impresses upon the widows , that Viplav's goodness as a man became prevalent in the manner in which he spoke with such clout , naught dared to oppose him..before all he proclaimed his love.. Dhani recalls his voice where he calls her to be his would be wife.. Dulari  admits , he saved her daughter's life  why and how she doesn't want to know,after all  he's from a  well to do family.. Inderani  as usual  disagrees with Dulari's lukewarm attitude..  and says that doesn't matter, she knew from the beginning that vikal babu  was a good human being and she was aware that he liked Dhani! and today he  admitted before the whole world  that he loves Dhani.. the phone rings!

A miffed Raj laxmi picks up the phone.. Viplav wants to speak to Indrani .. Raj laxmi leaves the phone off the hook and then runs off in a huff..clearly upset over Viplav Dhani union..possible wedding.. but no one else knows the reason.. Indrani  gets to the phone and Viplav wants to know how Dhani  was? she tellshim she's fine.. and he asks to see Dhani for a few minutes at the shiv mandir  it's kind of urgent..Inderani doesn't says,yes or  no just puts the phone down..  now that Tripurari  is banged  up, will his replacement  on the plotting area be Rajlaxmi ?

Viplav waits for Dhani  at the mandir.. dear god I hope she comes..I have told                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  the whole world I love her! except her.. he recalls all he moments  at Sarla kaki's house when he tried so hard to  say the magic words to her.. how he  lost his nerve!  please bhole Nath I come here before you !so  you can fill me up with the intensity and vibrancy of your  being! you gave me so much bravado before the rabble!  then what happens to me when I am alone with her? you have to help me today bhole Nath I beg you!.. let your powers make my tongue speak the words I want to say.. words she needs to hear!

Viplav  turns and sees , she  comes, his Dhani.. and his eyes begin to dance and twinkle..at the sight of his lady in white... where were you I was getting so restless Viplav asks nervously,  she replies with gratitude..  you saved my life.. this favour I'll never forget.. all the days of my life.. but  why did you say this before every one that you will marry me??  we were acting at Sarla mai house then what was the need for you to say all this?.. Viplav  moves closer to her, holds her upper arms and looks into her face with a smile and says, because Dhani I truly love you! his eyes twinkle , the colour of my love  is white my  beloved.. colour of my love is white.. Dhani  stares up into his eyes speechless.. his mouth curls up in a slanted smile.. surprised you didn't I Dhani? you shouldn't be Dhani.. the whole world knows I love you.. here before Shiv ji I tell you today Viplav loves you Dhani... well don't just stare at me with those big bold  black eyes of yours Dhani .. say something? do something? if nothing else yell at me! Viplav muses as he stares into her baffled eyes.. look got so involved in  the role play of husband  and wife,  that I hardly noticed when  the role play turned to love, even when I fought with you I felt somehow connected  to you! don't know when that connectivity turned into love! I honestly  don't know? he pulls out a locket and holds it before her.. I bought this locket for you.. want  you to wear it always.. Dhani  ever since he started speaking , just stared and listened to each word he said. He reaches out for her hand and puts the locket in the dip of her palm.. then slowly he goes down on one knee and smiles up at her ,it's the first time I have knelt before anyone.. it's because I never said anything like this to a girl before.. Dhani I came to teach you the way to live your life.. but you taught me how to life my life.. when I first met you ,I never imagined   that I would fall in love with a boring girl like you.. but it's all destiny ,for when I first opened my eyes at sarla kaki..and saw how you tended to me, I felt it then.. Dhani when I see you I forget  all the worries of this world ,don't want anything.. I just need your love, will you marry me? Dhani stares down into his raised face.. he waits innocently and she glares down at him  then her fingers loosen .. the pendant drops on the floor!  he looks perplexed  and waits.. One last look at his face ,Dhani  leaves Viplav, his locket ,his proposal ,his love and lord Shiva  in the mandir and runs away..Viplav smile vanishes, his looks withdrawn and  his eyes hooded.. he stands , bends and picks up the pendant and wonders where he had gone wrong?.his heart question, Dhani, why did you shun me? you seemed cold to me  throughout  my words..my words seemed to have bounced off you like meaningless vapours.. what is the reason for your icy facade? I had you there.. but then I let you go.. Dhani  I need answers.. is the colour of my love icy white?

The final section of the episode shocked me..  angered me to no end, left me disheartened and disenchanted, cheated..what does lord Shiva want  from Viplav now?? perseverance? to toughen him up more? to listen to dhani? to hope? that if his love is true.. then Dhani will return to him like always.. Hamlet53 20.12.15    

Precap:  dashrant asks Dhani,  before marrying  Tripurari,he never asked her if she loved him? this time  he wants to know , if she loves Viplav?..  Dhani  tells Viplav  straight, she never loved him,  thought of him only as a friend , will never love him ever..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful analysis hammie...i thoroughly enjoyed the episode to the core...πŸ˜ƒ
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What a profound way of assessment..!! Hammie..! πŸ‘
Loved your vision for a wonderful episode..Best part of saturday's episode..VIP's priceless  oath as her future wife among the crowd stole the spot ..U have expressed beautifully ongoing invisible emotions conveyed b/w DL and VT...Shawl scene looks very symbolic, inidcated upcoming changing equation b/w every status from DT to VT...we too got a most awaited confession which  looks energetic yet excitable nothing goes beyond but a typical lover boy expressed his unconditional love..❀️
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hammie for the awesome analysis. I throughly enjoyyed the episode..
mishalfan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Perfect title...for perfect wuπŸ‘πŸΌ
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Hammie dearπŸ˜ƒ
Such a refined review ,loved reading each and every part of ur analysis,the episode was awesome like wise ur analysis by juxtaposing with incidents carries it out well
Gud nite hammie from my side,I am going to sleep,so now reading ur awesome review l will have only Mishal's dreams😳
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The title ..the title is the thing which always attracts be a lot Hammer dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Especially I like this title with opposites in it and which summarises the episode πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Reading your takes always gives a different view on each and every event and moment of the episode πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
As always you've just nailed it yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘
divra4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for such a wonderful analysis. Enjoyed reading
StoriesDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks...😊
I make it a point that i read your takes as soon as they come out.

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi HAmmie ,

Thank you for the wonderful take .   I havenot seen saturday episode, will watch tommorrow  , as i was traveling for Xmas vacation.