Satrangi Sasural

Nothing enjoyable anymore

wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You guys think Mili killed Mini? Ive noticed the increase of witches, black magic vampires and spirits on these shows. It's a big turn off, they are butchering entertainment now. I don't watch Fear Files for its content, definitely don't want to see it in regular shows. Edited by wensue - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I knowww right!! I don't even understand their need to even bring such factors into the shows! I mean.. there are sooo many different ways a story can be written.. "twists" can be bought.. without the usage of such things! 
I loove the story of Arushi and Vihaan. It was such a beautiful story.. well written and executed.. it had a method, a reason, a way of running. LOVED LOVED LOVED it. and always wld look forward to watching it !! But now.. I have nooo fudgging idea.. WHY they took Mudgha off the show.. and then COMPLETELY changes the storyline.. ! 

If they so wanted to.. they cld have done a season 2 or something.. but then again.. it appalls me.. how the show keep running.. are ppl really hooked to watching such things?!  SUCH a bad and wrong message to the public ! 

Fear files is enough to watch, it has a show of its own.. we don't need to see them in every other Zee shows !! Maan.. >___<