Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Variety, IMDb n some other critics r saying that $1 Billion is certain for it and might challenge Jurassic World. The craze among ppl for Star Wars worldwide is humongous.

1 billion is easy 
Opening weekend record of jurasic world is in danger 
It might beat titanic 2 billion $ record only if china helps 
You dont know with chinese they like big action stuff like transformers n ff7 
Star wars is not that ðŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@shy, wiki pe dekhna there its even said that it can match its collections to Avatar.

Juraasic World ka opening weekend of $530 million toh gaya. Sat n Sun are.gonna be more bigger, better and badder.

China waalo ka.loi bharosa nahi chali toh FF7 ka 400 million waala record bhi tootega. 😆 Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The collections are insane. It broke the record of HP Deathly Hallows part 2 midnight screenings (that's Thursday night). A record that's been held for over 4 years now.

It did 57 million dollars in previews alone. HP was around 42 million mark. So it has smashed that. It is also to to smash JW opening weekend at this rate.

And it deserves it to be honest. The movie is incredible. I don't even know how to put it in words. The best movie experience since TDK for me. It was everything I wanted it to be, it was Star Wars in all its glory. I loved it.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Error_404

The pre booking was around $100 million.. Insane.

$125 million actually.

The previous record was TDK with $25 million.😆
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

The collections are insane. It broke the record of HP Deathly Hallows part 2 midnight screenings (that's Thursday night). A record that's been held for over 4 years now.

It did 57 million dollars in previews alone. HP was around 42 million mark. So it has smashed that. It is also to to smash JW opening weekend at this rate.

And it deserves it to be honest. The movie is incredible. I don't even know how to put it in words. The best movie experience since TDK for me. It was everything I wanted it to be, it was Star Wars in all its glory. I loved it.

TDK ??

U watched it ?? How was the movie. 

Is been predicted by trades that Jurassic World's opening weekend is now in danger its making a storm all over the world. Even trade ppl has gone to say that it can challenge total of Titanic and will beat JW lifetime total also.

-Arsal- thumbnail
And lets not forget people, this is December. Movies never open big in December.

The previous record for the the opening weekend and I stress weekend is $89 million by the Hobbit.

The Force Awakens has done $ 57 in previews for Thursday night alone.
-Arsal- thumbnail

TDK ??

U watched it ?? How was the movie. 

Is been predicted by trades that Jurassic World's opening weekend is now in danger its making a storm all over the world. Even trade ppl has gone to say that it can challenge total of Titanic and will beat JW lifetime total also.

The Dark Knight.

It was amazing. The best movie I have seen this year, the direction, the cinematography, the action (those practical effects are a billion times more beautiful that the crap CGI), the story and the performances all were incredible. Harrison Ford, Daisy Riddley and Oscar Issac are phenomenal. Adam Driver and John Boyega are great too.

Probably on par with Mad Max: Fury road if I am not to be a bit biased. But its Star Wars and Mad Max can't compete with that. It didn't give me the chills waiting for that iconic text to crawl up on the screen.

PS: If you haven't seen it and are planning to do so, Avoid Spoilers. At all costs. Trust me they have kept it under wraps for a reason, and the feeling you get going in without knowing a damn thing is surreal. I have seen it and am still avoiding discussions, reviews. Want to emulate the experience as close to before as possible.

It has Rotten Tomatoes score of 95 with an average rating of 8.2/10 from 256 reviews. That is insanely good.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Star wars is the biggest franchise ever . This was expected
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

The Dark Knight.

It was amazing. The best movie I have seen this year, the direction, the cinematography, the action (those practical effects are a billion times more beautiful that the crap CGI), the story and the performances all were incredible. Harrison Ford, Daisy Riddley and Oscar Issac are phenomenal. Adam Driver and John Boyega are great too.

Probably on par with Mad Max: Fury road if I am not to be a bit biased. But its Star Wars and Mad Max can't completed. It didn't give me the chills waiting for that iconic text to crawl up on the screen.

PS: If you haven't seen it and are planning to do so, Avoid Spoilers. At all costs. Trust me they have kept it under wraps for a reason, and the feeling you get going in without knowing a damn thing is surreal. I have seen it and am still avoiding discussions review. Want to emulate the experience as close to before as possible.

It has Rotten Tomatoes score of 95 with an average rating of 8.2/10 from 256 reviews. That is insanely good.

I am planning to watch Star Wars n its great to see Harisson Ford  back as Han Solo.

IMDb has 8.9/10 ratings. Seems like Star Wars is getting good reviews from ppl. This is just start real storm is coming from Friday. Ppl are insanely waiting for Star Wars movie.
Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail

I am planning to watch Star Wars n its great to see Harisson Ford  back as Han Solo.

IMDb has 8.9/10 ratings. Seems like Star Wars is getting good reviews from ppl. This is just start real storm is coming from Friday. Ppl are insanely waiting for Star Wars movie.

You should. It is a fantastic movie, one that deserves to be experienced in theaters.

Harrison Ford is my favorite actor of all time. He is amazing as Han Solo in TFA. Han tops my all time list of characters too along with Indiana Jones and Rick Deckard (all three played by Harrison Ford).

I haven't gone to IMDB yet, will go after 3-4 days once the boards have calmed down. Like I said, don't want to get into discussions about the movie yet (details that is). Want to see it again at-least twice before I dive into that.

But 8.9 is a great number. Lets give it a bit to settle down though, its going to be crazy for 2-3 weeks.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago