Beintehaa

Samjho Na! Part 10 Up on Pg 10! On 11th Feb!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the fifth story in the "Dhoom Dhadakka Series", and sequel to "Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse" and "Shaadi Waala Episode", "Samjho Na"! Hope you enjoy it as much you enjoyed its prequel!

If you have yet to read the first four stories in this series, check out the Index for its link as you won't be able to understand this story without reading that!

I have teased you with this story for a while and now it is time I deliver my promise to you. Watch as Aaliya asks for divorce on their wedding night, what will Zain do? What else will he do but plot and plan as usual! But what would he plan about though? That is something for me to know and for you to wait and read!

But that is not the only thing you will read in this story!

Unlike rest of my stories in this series, this is not a comedy with dash of romance story.

It is quite reverse actually!

This is a romantic story with a slice of comedy!

So go ahead and read, how Zain and Aaliya finally got together in "SAMJHO NA".

WARNING: This is not my usual ZaYa narrating to Zariya story as some of the scenes in the story is not something you would tell your kid (blush blush wink wink). Also, unlike my other stories in this series, we will see the story from the narrator's point of view and not from Zain and Aaliya's point of view separately like I did in earlier stories.

Thanks for reading, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

If you like to read my other works, check out:

Entertainment Galore! 

INDEX

Prequel to this story: Dhoom Dhadakka , Jab Se Tere Naina , Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse , Shaadi Waala Episode 

Prologue Right Below

Part 1.Reception Page 2

Part 2. Seduction 101 by Zain Usman Abdullah Page 2

Part 3. Zain Relives Memories - I Page 3

Part 4. Zain Relives Memories - II Page 4

Part 5. Zain Relives Memories - III Page 5

Part 6. Teri Yaad Humsafar Subah Shaam Page 6

Part 7. Haan Seekha Maine Jeena Mere Humdum Page 7

Part 8. No More Plans! Pure Romance! Page 8

Part 9. Zain says I Love You Page 9

Part 10. Epilogue Page 10

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PROLOGUE

Zain's hands felt sweaty. His heart thudded in his chest wildly. His legs were jittery with nervous energy. Today was his wedding night! But that was not what had Zain nervous so much. No! It was something else that had Zain in such a tizzy!

Once Zain and his new bride arrived at Barkat Villa, they were welcomed with all kinds of rituals. And now that the rituals and games were over, it was time for Suhaag Raat. Nafisa teased him as she took his bride away to his room and now Zain paced in some other room where his family had sent him to rest while the bride got ready for the night.

But as I said, it was not the wedding night that had Zain nervous. During the rituals Zain noticed how Aaliya looked kept her head down and it clicked to Zain. Aaliya must be feeling nervous! I mean she does not know that I love her too right? Poor thing! She must be so nervous and scared! That is when Zain decided that he will confess his feelings the moment he entered his room for their wedding night. Yes! He will definitely do that!

So off Zain went, making excuse of visiting the bathroom, towards his room sneakily. He entered the room and walked to one of the drawers in his writing desk. As he picked up the small velvet lined box from his drawer he looked around the room and smiled. The room was decorated with flowers and the bed seemed to have heart made of rose petals. But that was not what had Zain smiling. It was the color of his room which he had gotten colored in shades of Aaliya's favorite color. It was the vase on the coffee table that held her favorite flowers. And it was the music system on a nearby table that Zain was sure Aaliya would enjoy. He smiled as he prayed to Aaliya's Allah Miyaah that she liked his effort to convert the room from his to theirs.

And we are back to Zain pacing in the other room. His hands brushed with the box in his pocket. It held a ring, a ring he had bought when he realised that he was in love with Aaliya. Yes! Zain bought the ring so long ago! It must have been few days after Aaliya's send off party. Now to the reason behind Zain's nervousness; he planned to propose Aaliya! Yes! You read it right! Forget about proposing a girl before the engagement, Zain is proposing after the marriage! Lets see how that goes!

Zain entered the room with trepidation. There she sat on their marital bed, her face hidden by her long ghunghat, her hands clasped in front of her knees, her knees pulled up to her chest, she looked the ideal bride. He sat by her on the bed and grabbed her hand. He heard her breath hitch and he smiled softly. He slowly lifted the ghunghat and there she was with her eyes down and a soft smile on her face. He placed a finger underneath her chin and lifted her face. Her eyes slowly raised and looked into his eyes. His heart skipped a beat at seeing the beauty in front of her. She looked so beautiful! He must have whispered it out loud because she shyly looked down.

Zain grabbed her hand and stood up from the bed. Aaliya looked at him in confusion. With a smile on his face, he walked away, his hand pulling hers. She got up from the bed at his pull with a surprised smile on her face. As she stood up in front of him, he knelt down. Her eyes widened in surprise but the smile remained on her lips.

"Aaliya!", Zain spoke, his voice whispering, but reaching Aaliya perfectly. Her smile remained but her eyes were curious now.

"Main tumse kab se pyaar karta hoon yeh main nahi jaanta! Kab tumhein dil de baitha yeh bhi nahi jaanta! Bas yahi jaanta hun ki jab se tumhein dekha hai, tabse tumhaara deewana ho chuka hun! I love you Aaliya! Will you be mine forever?", he placed the ring on her finger and looked up at her. Her face seemed to glow while her cheeks turned red. She nodded and he got up.

"Do you love me Aaliya?", Zain whispered and Aaliya nodded.

Zain frowned, "Sirf sir hilaane se kaam nahi chalega! Bolke bataana hoga!"

Aaliya looked away shyly.

"Bolo na!", Zain urged but Aaliya shook her head.

"Bolo na!", Zain urged again.

"Arre! Main toh kabse bol hi rahi hoon! Lekin tum ho ki pata nahi kis duniya mein khoye hue! Chalo! Darwaaza kholo! Tumhaare suhaag raat ke liye Aaliya kabse ready hue baithi hai!", came Nafisa's voice.

Zain blinked in shock. Then he looked around noticing that he was back in the other room. Main yahaan kaise? That is when it clicked to him. He was daydreaming! He was daydreaming about his proposal! Zain chuckled at his own wild imagination when Nafisa shouted from outside again, "Zain! Kar kya rahe hain tum wahaan? Suna tha ki shaadi ke din ladke bade utaavle hote hain apni biwi ke saath akele time spend karne ke liye! Lekin tum ho ki iss kamre se baahar aate hi nahi!"

"Haan haan! Aa raha hoon!", Zain replied back as he walked towards the door and opened it.

"Tum bhi na ajeeb ho Zain!", Nafisa spoke as she grabbed Zain's arm and dragged him towards his room, "Ladkiyaan dulhe ka raasta rokti hai suhaag raat ke pehle, aur tum ho ki tumhein ghaseetke uss raste pe chodna padta hai! Uff!"

They reached his room and Zain was pushed into the room by Nafisa. He turned and looked at Nafisa with shock but Nafisa just giggled, "Enjoy! Aur kal subah tak baahar mat aana!" She ran off giggling after shutting the door and Zain shook his head. He turned back and his heart bloomed as he took in the beauty sitting on their marital bed with rose petals and flowers surrounding her. Her head was bowed down with her eyes cast downwards. She looked the perfect picture and Zain almost did not want to disturb it. But with a smile he stepped towards the bed. Today was his wedding night and also the night when he confessed his feelings to her. And he refused to let anything to stop him from expressing himself.

Zain walked to the bed and sat down right beside his new bride. With excitement thrumming through his veins, he opened his mouth to express his feelings. But before he could say a word, his bride raised her eyes and looked at him. Zain was stupefied. Her eyes, which he had been able to read since the day they met, were unreadable for him today. What had happened? Why there was a wall that kept her emotions away from him? Who could he not read her the way he was able to till now? What is wrong? Why he felt as if there was a big barrier between them? What is happening here?

Before Zain could question Aaliya, she moved off their marital bed and stood in front of it. Zain frowned as he also got up slowly. His curiosity was peaked. Something was definitely wrong. He stood beside her hoping that she would tell him what was wrong. And then Aaliya fulfilled his wish and told him what was exactly wrong but what she said to him made him wish he had lived in ignorance.

"Mujhe talaaq chaahiye!", Aaliya whispered but her whisper echoed through the room. Zain looked at her with horror. What did she say? Before he could ask her to repeat herself, she spoke up, "Haan Zain! I want divorcce!" Zain stumbled back a step but Aaliya did not notice it. She continued to look ahead lost in her own messy feelings.

"I know Zain, tumne kabhi nahi soch hoga ki shaadi ki raat tumhaari nayi naveli dulhan tumse yeh kahegi!", here Aaliya gave a humorless chuckle "Infact, maine bhi nahi socha ki main aaj raat tumse yeh kahungi!"

Aaliya paused for a moment and then continued, "Lekin shaadi ke kuch ghante baad hi mujhe realise hua Zain that we are not right for each other. Hum dono ek duje ke liye theek nahi hai! Tum iss rishte se kuch aur chaahte ho aur main kuch aur!"  Tears rolled down Aaliya's cheeks but she left them unchecked. I wanted love Zain, not now then in the nearest future. But you, you did not even want that! Your actions since the morning have proved that you just want a trophy wife, it does not matter who it is! And that is something I cannot accept!

"Tum jo chaahte ho waise zindagi main nahi jee sakti! Aur main jaisa chaahti hoon woh ho nahi sakta! Toh behtar yahi hoga ki tum aur main Talaaq le lein!", Aaliya said.

Zain sat down on the bed in shock. His bride, the love of his life wanted Talaaq! What was happening here?

"I wish mujhe pehle hi yeh baat samajh aa jaati toh shaayad main yeh shaadi hone hi nahi deti! But I am sorry mere yeh samajhne tak bahut der ho chuki hai!", Aaliya continued to say.

Zain wanted to stop her; he wanted to tell her that she was wrong. He wanted whatever she wanted. If she wanted that he stopped working and they live like hermits, he was ready to even do that. He was ready to forgo everything as long as she was with him. If she was not with him, then his life is worthless. How will I breathe without you Aaliya? How will I survive without you? He wanted to say those things but he could not.

Zain Usman Abdullah's biggest fear was being told no, being rejected and his fear came to fore right now reminding him that if he said his thoughts outloud right now he might be rejected and that fear made sure that he did not express his feelings. At that moment, as the fear gripped him he did what every human being does when they are gripped by fear. Human beings panic and hence, Zain Usman Abdullah panicked too. And when human beings panic, logic gets thrown out of window and people start grasping at the straws and end up doing things that they might end up regretting later.

" Kya? Talaaq? Tumne yeh socha bhi kaise? Humaare parivaar ka kya? Ammi, Abbu, Bui, Phoophaji, Fahad Bhai in sab ka kya? Iss Talaaq se unpe kya guzregi tumne kabhi socha hai? Nahi! Hum Talaaq nahi lenge! Unka dil iss tarah nahi dukha sakte! How can we do that?", Zain asked aghast as he stood up. He tried to get a look at her face to know what was going on but she was facing away from him. We cannot get Talaaq because I love you, Zain wanted to say but his internal fear kept his mouth shut.

Aaliya never thought her heart could break more but Zain proved, even that was possible. The tears flowing down her cheeks stopped as she was left with no emotion. That's it? You did not once try to stop me! Not once did you say that maybe we could give this marriage a try! That's it? You are more worried about what our family thinks! Zain! I knew you were indifferent to me but I never thought I meant so less to you.

Aaliya took a deep breath, "Humaare parivaar waalon ko hum samjha sakte hain! Bata sakte hain ki hum dono compatible nahi hai! I am sure woh log samajh jaayenge!" Aur agar woh nahi samjhe toh main unhein samjhaaungi, kyunki yeh jaanne ke baad ki tumhaari zindagi mein meri koi bhi keemat nahi hai, mujhe iss rishte mein ek minute nahi rehna, Aaliya thought but did not say it out loud.

As I told you before, human beings in fear, panic and then they take desperate measures. Zain had already done that but when it did not work, he tried another desperate measure. But when you are just grasping at straws and speaking the first thing that comes to your mind instead of thinking through and making logical decisions, it is obvious that you will say something wrong. Right?

"What about my reputation? Tumne socha log kya kahenge? Zain Usman Abdullah, the Great Usman Abdullah ka beta, ki biwi use shaadi ke agli din chodke chali gayi! People will be disgusted! My reputation will plummet down. Aur phir Barkat Royale ka kya hoga yeh main soch bhi nahi sakta!", Zain said as his eyes sparked with anger. No! He had to stop her! And he was ready to stop her with anything and everything.

Aaliya felt the knife that Zain had figuratively stabbed in her chest during the wedding, twist a little more. Reputation! Your reputation is more important to you than me! How could I even hope that one day you will love me? I must have been really blind in love to see the truth!

"Fine!", Aaliya spat, her pain coming out in the form of anger, "We won't get Talaaq tomorrow!"

Zain heaved a sigh of relief but Aaliya was not done yet, "We will get Talaaq after few months!"

Zain closed his eyes as his heart broke into pieces. He sat down with a thump and grasped his head in his hands. Aaliya continued, "Aur tab tak hum dono apne parivar ko bhi yakeen dila denge that we don't want to be together!"

Aaliya turned and finally looked at Zain. Zain, who sat with his head down, continued to look downwards hence neither of them could see the tear tracks on their faces. If they had, then things definitely would have been different. But alas, neither of them saw each other's face and Aaliya had her final word, "But yaad rakhna Zain, I want Talaaq! I won't accept anything less than that! Good night!"

Aaliya turned around and looked at the room. She spotted a couch in the corner and went to sleep in it. Tears trailed down her cheeks again as she finally mourned for her lost love and broken marriage.

Zain finally looked up and watched as Aaliya lied on the sofa with her face facing it and her back against him. So you don't even want to see my face? Zain wanted to roar but he remained seated. Why Aaliya? Why? What happened in last six months that the girl who claimed to love me does not even want to be in same room as me? What happened Aaliya? Did you fall out of love with me? Is it that easy to fall out of love? What did I do that in six months your love for me vanished? Because I know you love me! I saw you confess! That was not my imagination! I know you loved me! Then what happened Aaliya? What happened?

Zain lied on the bed as he wiped his face. But tears continued on as his broken heart beat reminding him every second that one girl he loved with his whole heart had broken his heart today.

As tears ran down her face, Aaliya wondered when her hope for this marriage died. Did it die when Zain said Qubool Hai without even looking into her eyes? Or was it when he acted so angry all the while getting married to her? Or did it die ages ago and she was just living in denial? I so wish I realised that this marriage would not work before I got married. Would have saved myself a lot of pain! But she wondered whether this pain of unrequited love ever goes? She already knew that she will never be able to love anyone else the way she loved Zain. But she wished the Talaaq would help her ease the pain. May be the pain will ease once she stops seeing him on daily basis and that can happen only if she got the Talaaq!

O Jaaniya Ve...

O Saathiya Ve...

O Beliya Ve...

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Zain closed his eyes as the song wafted in from the window. He guessed Fahad Bhai was playing music from his music player. As the music played, Zain wondered why Aaliya did not understand his feelings. Why Aaliya? Why? Please! Try to understand me!

O Jaaniya Ve

O Saathiya Ve

O Beliya Ve

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

O Jaaniya Ve

O Saathiya Ve

O Beliya Ve

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Zain sat up and stared at his wife's back. Wife? Only for few hours it seems!

Aalam Betaabiyon Ka Kaise Tumko Bataayein

Dil Ki Pecheeda Raahein Chaahein Tumko Chaahein

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

O... Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Why are you doing this to me Aaliya? Why don't you understand me? Zain sighed.

O Jaaniya Ve

O Saathiya Ve

O Beliya Ve

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

O... Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Zain wondered what he did that Aaliya fell out of love in six months. Is it because he did not confess his feelings? Is it because he did not tell her that he loved her? But he tried confessing so many times. Is it his fault that every time he tried to confess his plans failed? And why did his confessing matter so much? She should know that he loves her! Why else would he say yes to the marriage?

Kai Baar Tumse Kehna Yeh Chaaha

Magar Keh Na Paaye Jaaneja

But then why does Aaliya want Talaaq? He did not even cheat her! He did not even look at any other girl! His mind reminded him of Pari but he push that thought away! Pari does not count!

Karo Na Karo Tum Humpe Bharosa

Humne Nibhaayi Hai Vafaa

Is this the same girl who sang Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse few months back? Where did that love go?

Jab Dekhoge Dil Mein Gaur Se

Aayenge Bas Hum Hi Nazar

Dil Lagaaoge Kisi Aur Se

Toh Hoga Woh Pyaar Be-Asar

Zain closed his eyes. Why Aaliya? Why are you breaking my heart? I don't understand you!

O Jaaniya Ve

O Saathiya Ve

O Beliya Ve

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Aaliya wiped her tears but they continued to flow. Why Zain? Why aren't you understanding me? Why cannot you see that I love you?

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Why Allah Miyaah? Why are you giving me this punishment? What did I do? All I did was love Zain! Was it that wrong? His love! That's all I asked. But what did you give me Allah MIyaah? Why? She closed her eyes willing that this nightmare ended right away but when she opened her eyes she was back to where she was. I don't know who to blame for my broken hopes and shattered heart? Zain or Allah Miyaah!

Yahi Baat Apni Samajh Mein Na Aayi

Mohabbat Hai Ya Hai Yeh Sazaa

Tumhein Chaahne Ki Sazaa Humne Paayi

Hui Humse Aisi Kya Khataa

Only I know how much I love you! I thought about you day and night! I prayed for your success! How much in pain I have been in since you broke my heart so brutally! But you don't even care for me Zain! Why?

Teri Yaadon Mein Katt Jaaye Din

Duaa Mein Saari Raat Guzre

Koi Jaane Na Humpe Jaaneman

Kaise Kaise Haalaat Guzre

O Jaaniya Ve

O Saathiya Ve

O Beliya Ve

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Zain prayed for some sleep but knew he would not any sleep tonight.

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Aaliya prayed fervently that this nightmare ended soon but she knew it was not possible.

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Zain wished that Aaliya would understand his feelings and forget about Talaaq next day.

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

Aaliya wished that Zain would understand her feelings and leave her alone.

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

That night two broken hearts prayed for some answers but they did not get it. All they wanted was for the other person to understand them but they fail to understand that unless you try to understand someone they will never do the same for you. Lost in their own problems, they never thought to think about others' problem.

Samjho Na

Kuch Toh Samjho Na

So my dear friends, what do you think of this update?

What will Zain do next? Because Aaliya is determined to get Talaaq!

But before Zain could do something Suraiya threw another googly!

Which one? Arre! After marriage, reception nahi chaahiye kya?

So do come to reception of Zain and Aaliya Abdullah on 31st of December!

Till then leave some reviews for me!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. The song is from Himesh Reshamiya's album "Aapka Suroor".

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 8 years ago
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg ..it was awesome.. too good !!!👏👏👏
very beautifully written😳
loved it❤️
plzz continue soon..
waiting for d next part😛
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic.
Can't wait for more. ;)
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
poor zain first night ko hi wife ne divorce mang liya. Hope misunderstandings clear soon n they both understand each others feelings and circumstances that lead to such a big misunderstanding.
Update next part soon.
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 1. RECEPTION: KABHI JO BAADAL BARSE!

Zain sat down in front of the dining table with anger and annoyance written on his face. His mother frowned at his expression but shrugged it away. Must have been some deal gone wrong! It cannot be because of his marriage right? After all, he loved the girl, so what will be the problem there? Suraiya smiled, "Aa jaao beta! Naashta kar lo!" Zain nodded but continued to remain angry.

Fahad and Nafisa rolled their eyes at Zain's angry visage. Both chalked it up to something Aaliya must have said to annoy him. They were well versed with Aaliya and Zain's fights by now. So they thought the couple fought again and did not look into Zain's anger further. They simply wished him good morning and waited for the breakfast to be laid on the table.

What none of them realised that the reason behind Zain's anger was not as simple as they thought. Zain had woken up in the morning with pleasant thoughts in his head which vanished when he remembered the evening before and Aaliya's demand for divorce. Every positive thought in his head flew away and hurt and pain took its place. He turned to look at the couch where Aaliya had slept the night before only to see no one there. He looked around in curiosity only for Aaliya to arrive in the room all dressed up in salwar kameez from the bathroom. He looked away not wanting her to see the hurt and pain in his eyes.

Zain watched sideways as Aaliya did not even acknowledge him and went about doing her work. Zain felt faint stirrings of anger inside him as he realised that his wife did not even like him enough to look at him. Of course, Zain did not know that Aaliya was ignoring his presence because she felt like she would burst out crying if she even took one look at him. So Aaliya ignored her husband in name and the husband felt anger at her ignorance. Zain focused on his anger and pushed the hurt and pain away. After all, it is easy to be angry than to be in pain.

And that is why Zain remained angry the whole morning till the breakfast and focused on his anger so as to not feel the pain. The breakfast arrived soon but Aaliya had yet to come. Suraiya told them to eat as Aaliya is busy in the kitchen. The family nodded and started to eat. Zain was just about to put a spoonful of porridge into his mouth when ...

"Kya se Kya Ho Gaya Bewafaa Tere Pyaar Mein..."

Zain looked up in shock to see Fahad sing while adding milk to his cereal.

"Chaaha Tha Kya Mila Bewafaa Tere Pyaar Mein...", Fahad continued to sing as he added some fruits to his bowl.

"BHAI!", Zain barked, "STOP IT!"

Fahad shut up right away and frowned at his brother. Maine kya kiya? He shrugged and started to eat his breakfast quietly.

Zain looked towards his breakfast and started to eat. That song hit too close to home for him.

Few minutes later, Zain remembered something and asked his Dad, "Dad! What happened to that foreign delegation? It is coming today, right?"

"Yes Zain! It is confirmed. They will be coming today. You and I will be ready to welcome them when they arrive!", his dad replied. Zain nodded but before he could say anything else, Suraiya spoke up, "Sirf aap rahenge welcome karne! Not Zain!"

Zain frowned at his mom, "Aisa kyun Mom?"

"Kyunki aaj aap Office nahi jaa rahe!", Suraiya announced.

"What?", Zain shouted in annoyance.

"Yes! Aaj aap Office bilkul nahi jaa rahe hain! Kal aapki shaadi hui hai aur aap apni biwi ke saath time spend karne ke bajaay office jaa rahe hain?", Suraiya scolded him.

Zain looked away. Yesterday he would have agreed with her but not today. Jab biwi hi khud mujhse dur bhaagna chaahti ho, toh uske saath time kaise spend karun?

"Toh tum nahi welcome kar rahe Zain! Aur haan aaj shaam ko Reception party hai and I want all of you present there!", Suraiya announced again.

Zain was aghast now, "Reception? Uski kya jaroorat hai?"

Aaliya, who had just arrived at the dining table holding a bowl in her hand, took in a sharp breath. Of course, reception ki kya jaroorat hai! Jo shaadi tikne hi nahi waali usko kya reception dena? Her mind snarled while her heart continued to weep at the situation. Aaliya did not show any reaction though. She remained stoic while family had yet to notice her.

"What do you mean uski kya jaroorat hai? Doesn't the media world need to know ki the business tycoon Usman Abdullah ki choti bahu kaun hai? Don't speak rubbish Zain!", Suraiya scolded him again.

"Par Mom...", Zain tried to explain but Suraiya glared at him, "Bas! Aaj reception hogi toh reception hogi. Humein iske aage kuch nahi sunna!"

Zain huffed but did not say a word. Suraiya threw the next bomb, "Ab chalo honeymoon ki baat karte hain!"

"WHAT?", Zain stood up in shock.

"Zain bete! Tum aise reactions kyun de rahe ho?", Suraiya looked confused, "Shaadi ke baad reception aur honeymoon toh normal cheezein hai! Har couple shaadi ke baad reception karta hai aur honeymoon pe jaata hai! Nafisa aur Fahad bhi gaye the! Tum kyun aise fadfada rahe ho?"

Zain shook his head, "Reception tak theek hai mom! But I cannot go on honeymoon. Ek bahut important project chaalu hai! I cannot leave it in middle!"

Suraiya opened her mouth to refute Zain when Fahad butted in, "I am sorry Mom but Zain is right! He is working on an important project with me! Yaad hai aapko do mahine pehle main aapke paas aaya tha shaadi ko postpone karne ko request leke because yeh project shaadi ke time pe bhi chaalu rahega and that's why Zain won't be able to go on honeymoon!"

Suraiya closed her eyes as she remembered the request. Oh yes! He had requested that. And she had refused because she had thought it was just another ploy of Zain to cancel the wedding. She opened her eyes and huffed, "Lagta hai aapka honeymoon abhi nahi ho sakta Zain bete!" Zain looked away annoyed at Suraiya for not believing him. Aaliya felt relieved. She did not want the honeymoon. She refused to spend alone time with a man who did not care about her!

"Main upar jaa raha hoon, uss project pe work karne!", Zain growled, not wanting to discuss his marriage anymore with Suraiya.

"Par Zain bete, naashta toh khatam keejiye!", Suraiya spoke.

Zain shook his head, "Bhook nahi hai Mom!" and continued to walk off.

Suraiya then noticed her bahu and saw the bowl in her hands, "Arre Zain bete! Aaliya ka aaj pehla din hai isliye meetha banaaya hai! Woh toh chakhlo!"

"No! Thanks!", Zain growled and stomped away.

Aaliya watched Zain walk away and felt her heart break once more. Suraiya huffed in annoyance, "Use chodo Aaliya beta! Tum humein meetha khilaao!" Aaliya smiled softly and nodded but the sadness remained on her face. Everyone praised her dessert but Aaliya was not happy. The one person who was her world did not even try her cooking. What was the use of cooking it then?

Zain looked away just as Aaliya looked his way. It was late evening and they were at their reception party. Unlike the usual reception where the couple stood on the stage and posed while receiving gifts, Suraiya had thrown a party welcoming her new bahu. Everyone mingled around and Aaliya and Zain were showered with congratulations. They had separated after a while and now both looked at each other sneakily while the other wasn't looking. As far as Zain was concerned Aaliya looked ethereal and breathtaking in her sexy red saree and Zain could not look away from her. And as far as Aaliya was concerned, Zain in his black attire only made her heart throb in pain as all the time her eyes betrayed her by looking at him. Both remembered the time several years ago when they were in same kind of party and the song that played was Kya Pyaar Karoge Mujhse...

Aaliya was brought out of her thoughts when Nafisa came and demanded for a first dance by the newlyweds. Aaliya refused but when Fahad started egging her too she had no option than to comply and nervously headed to the dance floor where Zain met her after being nagged by Suraiya to dance with his wife. As music played in the background, Zain placed one of his hands on her waist making her take in a sharp breath. She placed her hand on his shoulder and the other hands joined at their sides.  They started to sway with the music.

Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse

Main Dekhun Tujhe Aankhein Bharke

Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Baarish Ki Dua...

Aaliya's eyes widened as the song reminded her of the moments in rain she spent with Zain few months back. They had hugged each other then.

Tere Pehlu Mein Rehloon

Main Khudko Paagal Kehloon

Tu Gham De Ya Khushiyan Sehloon

Saathiya...

Aaliya looked up and noticed Zain staring at her intensely. She did not know that he was reliving the same moments too. He spun her out and pulled her back in. His fingers brushed against her stomach and she sucked her stomach in, his fingers eliciting feelings she wished to forget. She felt his breath on her neck and she took in a sharp breath. Unable to be this close to him anymore, she pushed his hands away and tried to walk off the dance floor.

Koi Nahi

Tere Siva Mera Yahaan

He grabbed her hand stopping her right away. She turned around to look at him.

Manzilein

Hai Meri Toh Sab Yahaan

He pulled her back and she fell into his arms.

Mita De Sabhi Aaja Faasle

Main Chaahun Mujhe Mujhse Baant Le

Zara Sa Mujhmein Tu Jhaank Le

Main Hoon Kya

His fingers touched her bare back sending shivers down her spine. Zain frowned at her reaction. If she did not love him, then why did he affect her? He deliberately brushed his fingers against her back and she gripped his shoulder tighter. His eyes widened but by then she pushed him away and walked off swiftly to the sides. He stared after her in the middle of the dance floor.

Pehle Kabhi

Na Tu Ne Mujhe Gham Diya

Phir Mujhe

Kyun Tanha Kar Diya

What is happening here? She did not love him but she was attracted to him?! No! I am missing out on something, Zain thought as he left the dance floor.

Guzaare The Jo Lamhe Pyaar Ke

Hamesha Tujhe Apna Zain Ke

Toh Phir Tu Ne Badli Kyun Adaa

Yeh Kyun Kiya

Kyun Aaliya kyun? How could you fall out of love so easily? Zain wondered as he stared at his wife from afar.

Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse

Main Dekhun Tujhe Aankhein Bharke

Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Baarish Ki Dua...

Tere Pehlu Mein Rehloon

Main Khudko Paagal Kehloon

Tu Gham De Ya Khushiyan Sehloon

Saathiya...

It was late night and Aaliya was already asleep on the couch but Zain was unable to sleep. He stood by the window looking out. Everything had left him confused. Aaliya reacted to his touch which meant she was attracted to him. But her love was gone! NO! I am missing something! As he remembered her reaction on the dance floor, another memory niggled at the back of his head. As it came to fore, some pieces clicked into place. It was the drunken dance he did in the club on one of Aaliya's birthdays. She was affected by him at that time too. Par tabhi toh woh mujhse pyaar nahi karti thi! That's when another thought struck him and after two days of being gloomy, Zain Usman Abdullah saw a ray of hope in front of him. Aaliya was attracted to him then too. And he had made her fall for him then. She was attracted to him now too. Then why cannot I make her fall back in love with me? If I could make her fall in love with me then, why can't I make her fall in love now? Yes! Perfect idea! Aur abhi toh koi restrictions bhi nahi! She is my wife! I can do anything with her! Zain smirked. Mrs. Abdullah get ready to be romanced by your husband! And I will romance you in such a way, that you won't even think of falling out of love again! Happy that his love life was salvaged by his sharp brain and fantastic plans, Zain went to sleep. Tomorrow it will be a new morning of his marriage!

Hello people,

How was that for the first part? Did you like the latest idea of Zain?

But what will Zain exactly do? That you will know on 16th of January!

Till then keep reviewing!

Happy New Year and see you Next Year!

Kalpana

P.S. The song is from the movie Jackpot (2013) and is sung by Arijit Singh.

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 8 years ago
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Awesome chapter i m loving this version of beintehaa more n more. Pls jaldi jaldi update kiya karo. Waiting for next chapter. n happy new year..
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Loved it ! You are making me miss Zaya so badly !
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 2. SEDUCTION 101 BY ZAIN USMAN ABDULLAH!

It was early in the morning when Zain Usman Abdullah paced in the garden. He would have done it in his room but he did not want to make his wife suspicious. As he paced, he wondered what to do. Yesterday was the night of the reception, the night he realised that his wife was still attracted to him. And now he wondered what plans he should try to woo her. Now don't think that Zain Usman Abdullah had no plans! He had many but he wanted to use only ones which would be effective! So he paced, picking one, thinking it through and then discarding it as if it was not perfect for the situation. As he went through all the plans that came to his mind, his mind went to the ideas he had tried till now to see if he could modify them to reuse them again. As he thought about all his plans, it ultimately led to all the moments he shared with his wife before their marriage. He smiled as he remembered some of them and shook his head at some of them. And then one moment he remembered made his eyes widen. It was the day he was swimming and realised that Aaliya was staring at him, literally in trance at seeing him shirtless. And then a smirk settled on his lips. Yes! If modified rightly that scene can be reused. Yes! Zain Usman Abdullah had his plan. If this worked, he would just continue along till Aaliya was his.

It is right time to execute my plan, Zain mused as he slowly pushed the bathroom door open and looked out. Was his wife around? Nope! Where was she? As Zain pulled away and shut the door, he looked into the mirror hanging in the bathroom. He looked at himself and then tightened the towel around his hips. Hope my plan works, Zain wished as he kept his ears open for any moment outside the bathroom. It was the bathroom in his and Aaliya's room. Zain had come in after exercising and decided to execute his plan right away. He went to take bath and then once done he waited for his wife to come into the room.

Aaliya had already taken bath and gotten ready by the time Zain finished with his exercise and he had seen her go down to get breakfast ready when he went into his room. Now he waited for her. He knew that it was time for his breakfast and he knew his mom enough to know that she would send Aaliya to call him. How did he know that? Because Suraiya used to send Nafisa to call Fahad once they were married.

With a grin Zain waited. Now she will come! Now she will come! Now she will... am I looking right? He looked back at the mirror. Then he frowned. Paani kahaan gaya? All the water droplets that had clinging to his body from when he took bath had all dripped down leaving his body dry. Oh no! He should look like he just came out of the shower. If he looked dried up she will doubt him. He opened the faucet and splashed some water on himself. Perfect! Just then Zain heard someone enter the room. He opened the door slightly and checked. Yes! Its his wife! Perfect!

Aaliya bit her lip as she wondered why her husband had yet to come down. No! Not husband! Pretty soon they will be divorced and living apart. She would better not get used to calling him husband! But where is he? Ab tak naashte khaane kyun neeche nahi aaya? She entered the room with worry.

Zain smirked as Aaliya entered the room. He checked himself once again through the mirror, making sure he looked his best, and then straightening up, he walked out.

Aaliya was just about to knock on the bathroom, wondering if he was inside when it opened and her breath caught in her throat. There stood Zain in nothing but a towel around his waist. As he stood there, Aaliya simply stared at him. His face looking fresh made her heart skip a beat. Then her eyes wandered from his face to his lovely hair which looked all messed up due to shower and Aaliya had to control her hands from reaching up and threading her fingers through them. Unable to control her hands, she looked down from his hair only for her glance to reach his chin from where a drop of water slid down. Her eyes followed its trail and watched it slide down his throat. Aaliya felt her heart skip as she imagined her lips on his throat and had to control herself from throwing herself onto him.

Zain watched Aaliya stare at him. As her eyes travelled from his face to his neck, he suppressed the urge to smirk. Oh my Aaliya! You are crazy for me even now! Then why did you fall out of love with me?

Aaliya did not know that her mouth fell open a little as her eyes followed the droplet from his neck to his chest, his oh so strong chest that glistened due to the water droplets on them. She gulped as treacherous thoughts swirled in her mind, all easily crossing PG rating. She wanted to look away, get away from Zain but she could not. Her legs were rooted to the spot while her eyes refused to look away from fine specimen of male form standing in front of her. Aaliya was sure that if it were upto her eyes they would feast on this view without even blinking.

Zain cleared his throat and was amused to see Aaliya look at his face in shock and then turn red. Perfect! With a smirk on his face, he started to walk towards her. Aaliya took in a sharp breath at his movement and took a step back hesitantly. Zain continued to walk ahead, his steps long and purpose filled, the water drops still dripping from his body, his hands itching to pull his wife close.

Aaliya stumbled back as Zain continued to walk towards her. Her heart thudded in her chest while her brain egged her to run away from there. Zain was danger, Aaliya's mind told her. Walk away, her mind told her but the command had no effect on her body, which yearned to be in the embrace of the fine specimen of mankind in front of her. Her hands longed to touch the biceps that flexed as Zain walked. Her lips wanted to do nothing but kiss the face that even put Adonis to shame. Her eyes wanted to do nothing but stare at Zain. Her whole body wanted Zain in any and every way while her heart yearned to have its love returned and not remain unrequited. Only her brain felt the situation was dangerous but it was overruled by the heart and body which were quite happy with the way the situation was going on.

Aaliya gulped when her back hit the wall. Her breath came in short gasps as Zain reached her and placed one hand on the wall near her head. Her lips parted at the sight of him so close and he was unable to stop himself from flicking his eyes at her lips before looking back into her eyes. Aaliya noticed his eyes go to her lips and unable to stop herself, Aaliya's tongue slipped out a little and wet her lips. His other hand slowly moved to her waist as they stared into each other's eyes. His hand gripped her waist and she took a sharp breath in. His hand, gently caressing her waist, made all kind of feelings spread through her body. She wondered absentmindedly if instead of salwar kameez, she had worn saree, how would his hand feel on her bare waist? Butterflies erupted in her stomach and she felt her knees weaken. She was sure that if she had not backed upto the wall, she would have fallen down.

Zain was unable to believe he was so close to his wife. How many times had he dreamed of such moments? Too many times to count! Now if only he got to kiss her, he would be in seventh heaven. He leaned closer and saw her tremble a little. His hand on her waist, continued to caress her, while he took his other hand from the wall and let it slide on her cheek softly. She closed her eyes at his touch and her hands clenched her dress, instinctively realizing that she was about to be kissed by Zain. Breathless with anticipation, Aaliya waited for his lips to touch hers.

Zain was unable to remove his eyes away from wife's face. Her rosy cheeks, her pink lips, her eyes closed and her expression showing anticipation, Zain was sure this moment would be burned forever in his memory. He leaned closer with his lips barely a inch away from her, his heart thudding as it awaited for the moment to come. Just as his lips about to touch her, just as he was to brand her as his through her lips, the phone rang shattering the moment.

Aaliya's eyes opened as the moment passed off. She looked at Zain with wide eyes as she realised that what was actually happening and what was about to happen. Her brain reasserted itself right at the moment and she blurted out, "I am sorry!" Zain frowned as he looked at her in surprise. Aaliya shook her head as tears welled in her eyes. "I am sorry.", she repeated as she pushed him away and ran off. Nahi! Yeh main kya karne waali thi? I was about to kiss him? How could I do this to him? Especially when he expected nothing from this relationship! Aaliya conveniently forgot that it was Zain who caged her and tried to kiss her. All she remembered that she wanted to kiss him when he wanted to do nothing with her. How could she try to kiss him? She was wrong. One sorry was not going to cut it! She made a big mistake. With that thought in her mind, Aaliya ran, wanting to get as far away from Zain as possible.

Zain was stunned. He stared at the place uncomprehendingly where few minutes ago Aaliya was standing. What just happened? And most importantly, why the hell did she say sorry? Kiss toh main karne waala tha toh yeh sorry kyun bol rahi hai?

The phone that had stopped ringing a second ago, started ringing again and Zain came out of his thoughts. Wait a minute! I was just about to kiss my wife! I was seconds away from it! But because of this phone call, my plan got destroyed! He looked at phone incredulously. Just one phone call and all his hard work since the morning gone down the drain! He looked at the phone with wide eyes and then his eyes narrowed as his incredulity turned to anger. Who damaged my chance to romance my wife? Who dared to do that!

Somewhere else Fahad waited for Zain to lift the phone as he had some matters to discuss. He was in the Office going through some files for a breakfast meeting with some suppliers. Soon his call was picked up but before he could say even the Z' of Zain, Zain whined into the phone, "Kyun bachche ki jaan lene pe tule ho Bhai? Kyun meri hasti khelti zindagi mein aag lagaane pe tule ho?" Fahad blinked in surprise. What did I do? Zain's voice now turned angry, "Dekho Bhai! Phir mujhe aise disturb kiya aur mere plans ki band bajaayi na toh main Nafisa Bhabhi ko jaake complain kar dunga samjhe?" As Zain cut the phone, all Fahad could wonder was maine kya kiya!

Hello people,

What do you think of Zain's plan?

Did you like it?

Like it or not, another update is coming your way on 31st January!

Till then keep reviewing!

Kalpana

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
superb update...
waiting for next