Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Saturday 12th December 2015 ep 108 My Take

Once the ice between two people melts their relationship progresses to the next level. However to  test out the mettle of true love many a hurdles ,mazes  and obstacles crop up in  it's path to make or break their onward journey. But before this then, what is love itself? Many mediums of art, literature  have tried to define it. Even in world faith scriptures and philosophical  documents it occupies a central core . In simple layman/woman's terms..it is a good feeling , that makes even the most ordinary mundane things in life suddenly seem extraordinary and sublime!  One looks at the whole world through  rose tinted glasses.There is an enchantment  seen in the real world  of joys and sorrows. Love makes one desire the company of the loved one. Love wants to share .Love wants to both give and receive ..and we see  through this episode  love  makes you do emotional cart wheels! somersaults!  it is a sweet lunacy!such is the madness of Viplav's love and the anti-climax Dhani comes out with ! a contrast that creates  a friction!   

Loves obstacles arrive.. Tripurari waits on his humble motor bike whilst his lord and master Guru dev arrives in his expensivefour wheeler. This meeting was inevitable what with the grandson updating his dadaji that the snake in the grass behind his disappearance was his favoured most trusted sycophant tripurari . A livid  Dashrant  mercilessly  smashes Tripurari's brawn power! and threats he dared to touch his pota.. he was meant to finish off Dhani and instead he harmed Viplav?fumed Dashrant. Tripurari snatches the time to spin a yarn and decide upon  his rapid  response..well to lie through his teeth is always a technique  that comes in handy with him. Lucky for him his story matches with Viplav's that Tripurari's goons went to finish of Dhani and Viplav jumped in.. this way he  continues to rob Dashrant's peace that  his ploy of keeping away Viplav from Dhani isnt exactly  winning. Tripurari also ensures that Dashrant keeps on loathing Dhani too.Tripurari  at every given opportunity  ensures he winds up  Dashrant against Viplav and Dhani. Craftily  he lies and    assures  Dashrant if he  finds any of his men guilty of roughing up Viplav that'll be the scoundrel's last day in Benaras. Eventually  manipulates Dashrant into granting  him one last chance of bringing back Viplav and disposing off! Dhani .This was a proposition Tripurari knew Guru dev  was not going to let go off. Now till this situation stays , Tripurari  will  continue to be in business ! but for two  targets.. far far away..

Tripurar's two targets are aiming more familiarity, ease and rapport between each other.Dhani like a typical wife wants to know  if Viplav has spoken to his  dadi ji . He says he had and he had even told him that if he was alive than it was on account of her. kaki returns  from the mandir and offers them the offertory  and tells them, she prayed in the temple for their welfare.. she invites them to take the offertory . Dhani does, but when it came to Viplav's turn  he nearly lifts up the burning  diva holder  between his two fingers off the puja platter and briskly Dhani  highly irritated by his  peculiar  action takes the diva from him and scolds ,what are you doing?  why are you acting  so strange? Kaki give a timely response kaki is the ever present angel who truly acts as Viplav's mouth piece before his lady love. suddenly she points out , see Dhani's parting has no vermillion in it ! because of your care she's forgotten  it .. here's the  vermilion now put  some in her  parting! She proposes  to viplav and Dhani  looks like she landed herself in pickle!.as for  Viplav, he  stares at it shell shocked! kaki challenges, beta what are you thinking about? she's your wife! Viplav muses.. wish she was.. but she's not in the eyes of god! she may be temporarily my wife before the eyes of man but the truth is far from reality.. stresses Viplav.. but... and his hand does move to the sindoor pot,  his fingers lift the lid.. to save them from being exposed! he will.. and horrified Dhani looks into his face.. surely he must be out of his mind to do what it looks like he'll do! kaki smiles, as he picks up the pot and places it on his palm and Dhani  looks into his eyes anxiously and with a furrowed brow he stares at her, trying to message  her with his eyes.. if you were really my wife Dhani I wouldn't think twice.. but I delay ..so I could tell you  that today if I lie , it would be to save your honour Dhani! he takes a pinch and Dhani  can't believe  what he was about to do? kaki chivvies  him along ,go on son  put it in her parting, Viplav  slowly brings his pinched fingers near Dhani's tormented face and he glares directly into her eyes to show her and to tell her,kaka has in so many words than one  give him the right and power to put this in your maang Dhani! and she holds her face still ..closes her eyes and he too holds the pinch of sindoor right  above her maang  and he closes his eyes in fear of committing  a sin when suddenly a woman's voice sounds Sarla!..The interesting  part of this rather tense scene is that both of them had the opportunity to blurt out the truth about their sham relationship but they preferred not too.. whether it was to save each other's face and honour or was it within themselves they have the attitude of let it be  till god will's it..?

So the lady of the manor arrives and Viplav gives Dhani a taunting glare , see I was going to put the sindoor on you ,but you give me such looks as if I was the worst sinner in this world! quite rightly the lady gives the two strangers in her house an eye full and demands to know who they were Sarla explains she'sDhani and Viplav is her husband whom she kep in the house for a few days without the mistress's permission.. if you come inside I'll explain everything.. and both the mistress and her servant leave.

Dhani turns on Viplav, why are you still holding the sindoor pot on your hand? Dhani fears that knowing Viplav he can turn mad and outrageous at times..he might still put the sindoor ,even so now since the mistress  now knows  from kaki that they are a married couple. kaki recounts their tale to her mistress ,but most of all she comments they are such a loving couple, totally committed to each other.. the mistress listens to sarla ..

Outside the loving couple are about to go into a slinging match! you shkiyaat ke puriya ! why did you fib? today if the mistress hadn't arrived then it would be  a different story with us! he told her off and she  lowered her head.. look go now and tell them the truth!other wise if we carry on acting this role we might really end up getting married to each other..is this a veiled proposal Viplav asking for?now he waits for her answer ya or nay?  Since she doesn't reply, he probes her feelings towards himself, as he turns to go ,fine if you  won't then I will! and she stops him stop! thing is  kaki trusts me completely , she believes we are actually husband and wife, that we love ech other  a lot ,if I tell her that it's not the case ,her trust will be betrayed .. and Viplav stares at her tenderly..

Sarla says, if you ask me mistress I just pray that no evil eye is cast upon this exemplary husband and wife. Impressed the mistress replies ,yes they look nice seem from a decent family.. great tomorrow Pai is coming too , seeing them may motivate  her into considering marriage too!   

Dhani says to Viplav tomorrow we set off!  from this place, our folks must be worried for us , and that Tripurari ,he's capable of anything! Viplav replies ,look you don't have to worry about Tripurari ,I have already spoken to dada ji about him! he won't let him come anywhere near us!

Suvarna gets alarmed when she sees Tripurari's bruised arm ,  touches his arm caringly asks him how it happened? he pulls it out of her reach and yells , only answer  to what has been asked  off you! where is mother? and Suvarna replies, it's good maha panditji has sent to live at the Ashram..this is possibly done by Dashrant to keep Tripurari under his control and ensure  Tripurari does the job!..suvarna tells him off, your behaviour  drove her insane   at least she'lll have some peace there.. a disturbed Tripurari asks which Ashram ? and  she said she doesn't  known!  And he moans deliberately before suvarna to cover himself by this new situation, why did gurudev have to do this? now he'll have to oblige him! do everything he says..

Viplav and Dhani are outdoor, the sun is blazing and Viplav raises his arms and joins his finger tips rather comically to block the sun from getting to her face! and she is not amused by his pda.. what are you doing? and he replies the sun is blazing Iam trying to protect you against it's rays! and she pulls his arm down and snubs him I am not fragile like you! and he glares down at her, and snides back, hey you'll turn dark like an aubergine! if you stand in the sun and he tries again to shield her and asks you don't want it? and she shakes her head, no! Viplav looks around..  tripurari's goons turn up and suddenly  Tripurari rings and informs them slight change of plan as soon as he finds them , separate Viplav from Dhani and then  finish her off! they assure him they won't, do anything to babba and that Tripurari tells them he will join them them tomorrow.

In a queue Viplav's, public display of affection, concern's Dhani,as he asks to borrow a  news paper from the bloke behind,him  grips the newspaper ends between his fingertips, and lowers the circle of his arms before her to shield her face from the sun. Unamused she reels her head around and scolds him, what are you doing have you lost it!? and he raises the news paper from her face above her head and replies, why? reading the papers, what's your issue? who reads the newspaper this way? he argues, I do!and she thinks oohhh I give up on him ,such a gone case..and she moves a step further in the queue.He does too, with a smile, bops right behind her and reads the headlines aloud, hot debate at the mandir!she pulls the papers  before her face and he pulls it back up! and protests I am checking the rate of gold ,what's your problem? why you planning to buy  gold? and he goes yes! do you want some too? look have you lost your marbles ,she gibes back at him and  he replies.. yeah..she gives up on him.ooh gawwd ! do as you please then? and they both smile and she wipes beads off sweat under her nose..  as he continues to part hold the papers over her head ,looking for moments when he can lower it to protect her face from the  glares of the sun , ahhh this is the life  I want .. her leading me on! and me following  her like a love lost lover totally oblivious to the rest of the word.. nonchalant about the norms and decorum's of the ways of life! suddenly nothing matters to me but the interaction between her and me.. how I pick on the minutest  moments that the great god grants me and turn into magical memorable moments.. yes Viplav Tirpathi such is your madness in love! it makes you behave outrageously which in normal situation you'd never dared to do.. Dhani you make me dare to become your lovable rakshas! muses Viplav, as he shuffles right behind her in the queue..this queue that in the main shows order ,but slightly disorders his behaviour!The goons turn up and spot Dhani  but Viplav's silly act of shielding her face by the papers, turns to be her safety shield  as the goons are hoodwinked! They can't find her..

Back in their room the time to play ends! and the time to rest  emerges or rather makes way for further frolic play between this pretend husband and wife.. Dhani settles on her humble bedding at the foot of his bed, and he walks off to the frame  which upon throwing a sheet becomes a quick fix changing room! Viplav does the needful but Dhani looks through a  peep  hole tear in the  sheet.. she can see  him change!.. she moves her head, and he stops mid air in the act of  pulling his kurta off his head!  well! what do know? the naughty  girl  checking  me out.. reckons Viplav! well hate to disappoint you baaaby .. muses  Viplav as he bends his  knees and confronts her face on the other side of the bed cover... hawwaaah, shameless! you checking out a  young  man changing! and she hisses no I am not checking this so called young man with the brain of a five year old! So watch it! she warns him!and he warns her aye Dhani! you watch it! and she shouts  back you look! you spread out  sheet with a big hole in it! you should have checked at least  and he replies like you are checking  it out very well ! he  argues ,yes you left your brains in the river as well, always behaving like a child! and why would I want to check you out? and he replies pensively ,actually I think you look  for  excuses  to check me out? me? she goes and he says yes you ! he retorts, besides I haven't lost my mind ,it's just that you have been caught in the act! Viplav teases ! hey don't get so tense..it's ok ..I can understand it happens, he chuckles as he  brought down his hands on the wooden frame and it gives way .. and woohaa the wall of  formality  comes tumbling down as Viplav ends covering  her with the sheet  and landing by her  side!his hand curved on the side  and held up by his elbow! he stares down into her bewildered face!  with a slanted smile.. he muses..  what did you say? miss goody two shoes! that I am a child? well this child has landed up by his mamaa!  go on slap me and tell me I am a clumsy  boy! go on I am waiting Dhani.. for the colour of my love  is white.. stop me, slap me, push me away Dhani.. but you too delay and live this  moment like  I do.. Dhani.. don't you? but the knock on the door is a leverage between them! and Dhani breaks the spell of the moment  and pushes him back! get off  me! gingerly he gets up, move to open the door and looks back to see if she is fine..This accident is very nearly an invite from Rakhsas to what things might become if they do away with the role play of husband and wife..

Sarla and her mistress  enter their room and  the mistress notes Dhani's,  bedding on the floor. and the general tousled sheeting in the room.. but accept it  as fun and frolic of lovers..  the mistress adds graciously.  Sarla  told me about you too. it'll give me pleasure if you two can stay here a bit longer , because tomorrow  my granddaughter  will be joining me over here and she'd love to meet you two. Viplav smiles and says , she has been so gracious  towards them so of course, but Dhani jumps in sharply no not at all! we'll have to leave tomorrow morning ,besides we need to return home! we've bought our ticket as well..sarla reminds her but your husband hasn't recovered completely so what's the hurry? and Viplav feels the back of his head ,you are so right kaki my head still hurts! Dhani glares at him and he adds sweetly .. and I feel a onslaught of  weakness too ..and Dhani adds , kaki don't worry I'll made him specialsaut ladoos  theat will give him energy and assist  recovery.. and the mistress and sarla smile and leave

Ironing some matters out.. he closes the door but jumps at the sight of the  girl rakshas! why do you want to stay?and  he says ,didn't you hear she asked us so sweetly? and she pulls up the rack and moans, I am so fed up of your theatrics! go put this frame in the corner she bosses him  and picks up the sheet and he poses a pertinent  question ,and where  is he suppose to change? and she throws the sheet on his face and,  goes how the hell  should she know? take this sheet and she covers herself  with the blanket  and he holds the sheet before him and warns her, don't look now! I am  changing my clothes!

Suvarna wants to know where Tripurari headed for? he snubs her mind your own business just by having vermillion in your parting doesn't make you my wife? you just let me know about my mother she replies he needn't worry about that as she's here to  look after amma!  he needs to worry about himself  as  she has had no news about Dhani.. if in forty eight hours she doesn't hear from Dhani, or if he doesn't give her news about Dhani  then , then she Suvarna !will forget  that she's his wife and go straight  to the police and  expose him!  if danger lurks, god provides protection too.. Suvarna not trusting Tripurari,  and  is watching him too .. the noose around Tripurari's neck  gradually begin's to tighten   

Viplav suddenly wakes up turns his neck and realizes he can't find Dhani.. goes looking for her finds  her at the head  of table busily making those power ladoos for him..this woman can't even get to bed peacefully she gets restless.. like he recalls, how she use to strew flowers  in the string in the middle of the night and once he had joined her.. so why not repeat that bonding session  here tonight.. he muses, who knows ? perchance this  time giving her a helping hand would be more tactile? Dhani asks him why is he up and about? he needs to sleep she's making ladoos for him and when she's finished she 'll sleep.. but he is no mood to do that and he watches her fingers involved in the activity and wishes to handle the lumpy mixture as well! upon touching it  he gets a smack on his hand don't put your dirty hands in food!  and he argues , how does she know his hands are not clean, and she goes I know they won't be clean! and he whinges that's not fair! who gets up in the morning and washes their hands first thing? ok forget it I dreamt,  I woke up , came out !saw you and all night we sat together and made ladoos! Dhani takes his hint and declines there's no need ,I'll manage myself! you go and sleep and dream on! he replies, he can't do that  he has to fulfil his dream! other wise  it'll remain unfulfilled!  So, thought why don't I help you  ,and ,if she doesn't let him firstly he'll feel very bad... and secondly I won't eat a single ladoo.. so think about it ,and she gives in ok then.. and she pushes the tray towards him and checks , your hands clean ?and he shoves his palm in her face and she goes chi! ..dont.. and then both form the ladoos pressing them carefully, vigorously in their palms..giving a shape and form to a sweetmeat ,used to mark an auspicious occasion ..a celebration of his song..the colour of his love is white.. flavour some and sweet, a mixture of many exotic nuts and spices that strengthens their energetic  bond and heals the past ill will between them..his heart he offers her to delight her , offers the shape of a piece of chocolate..touching hands and feeling hands with finger tips.. sweetens the cookery activity in which the food of love is prepared by both..Once she picked off bits of food at the end of his mouth, now he wants the privilege of picking off some of the mixture from a strand of her noir tresses!Then the labour of love finishes but the competitiveness doesn't, it was like the same feeling in the garland making session  who made more?? and then the same refusal of eating chocolate from her,  and he making her say mayeee! and shoving a bit into her mouth.. young Dhani now makes her tutor say a word and when he does make a lose pout with his lips, she pops in the  ladoo!!  Bossy Dhani orders he will have to eat all.. to make her smile he acts dumb! uses sign language, no you will have to eat them with me ..she leaves...loves renders one speechless!! but when she leaves Viplav goes loopy  again.. well my Dhani,since you made these ladoos for me sure, I'll gobble everyone to the last one.. and you said  it'll strengthen  me.. yes my Dhani , I sure need it to tell you the three magic words..

I would say  another dose of Viplav and Dhani..I wonder why the cvs are in such  hurry? the crashing of the partition was to me  fairly bold..  for Dhani.. not so much for Viplav he is an inner city lad.. has had exposure. no wonder  Dhani  bosses him, he is coming to heavy..  he needs to slow down a bit.. give the dame a bit of time to relish this feeling of why she was so desperate   to save his life.. the precap was my kind of  scene..safe distance, certainly romantic.. what he says to her.. look am I beginning to sound like Dulari?    What she thinks of bachwa  ji.. all I want is he needs to keep his hands and feet to himself! .. I can feel loads of chappels  coming my way.. for you love lost Viplians... anything... much love hammie.. I want a ladoo!  14.12.13

Sorry late post of sat episode..

Precap:  Viplav follows Dhani and sighs behind her, you pray to the one above.. and I  ask the one above for you.. she turns and asks did you say something? he replies,why.. did you hear something?..viplav does push ups in the garden.. today I will  have  to tell her!  she comes and stands over her and he says  doing push ups Dhani I love you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res ...yet another episode that I really liked. Viplav in seventh heaven enjoying this new found feeling...

Will be back only tomorrow.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie

This is a wonderful take. I like your dialogues that you supply for Vip and Dhani. You are not only a great writer, but have been gifted with the ability to enter the very minds of the characters and speak on their behalf. I hope the CVs hire you to write dialogues for this show. That would be awesome.

Wonderful title . Vip's lunacy is sweet indeed. Although this be madness, yet there is method in it...

Mishal and Eisha are acting wonderfully, and playing their roles to perfection. As I mentioned in your take earlier, I am uneasy that the pace of the show portends some separation or MU of some sort. Perhaps due to some pressure from DT, Vip may end up having to marry the granddaughter of this new Maalkin or something like that, or might have to leave and go away. We will have to wait and watch.

Although it is Vip who is love-lorn, Dhani, in my opinion, is not too far behind. I think she has a growing fondness for her Rakchas, and is not at all averse to his attention. The bossy ways are a cover-up where she does not have to confront her growing feelings. Ignorance is bliss, and like an ostrich in the sand, Dhani is hiding the truth from herself --that she is enjoying Vip's company, and is having fun playing "house" with him.

Best wishes and take care. Don't work too hard.
aimf thumbnail
@premparbat

Thanks for your comments on Tattoo Kaaki in Hammie's Friday take. I am responding to you here in the hope that there is greater chance for you to see this. Let us see how the story moves forward now. Have a great day. Best wishes
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, Hammie! Like your take on the 'crashing' scene...

Dhani was indeed left speechless, if not shell-shocked!

Must be wondering what has come over this man!😛

Viplav is completely smitten...he didn't move even when Dhani was pushing him away!😆
DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Hammie

This is a wonderful take. I like your dialogues that you supply for Vip and Dhani. You are not only a great writer, but have been gifted with the ability to enter the very minds of the characters and speak on their behalf. I hope the CVs hire you to write dialogues for this show. That would be awesome.

Wonderful title . Vip's lunacy is sweet indeed. Although this be madness, yet there is method in it...

Mishal and Eisha are acting wonderfully, and playing their roles to perfection. As I mentioned in your take earlier, I am uneasy that the pace of the show portends some separation or MU of some sort. Perhaps due to some pressure from DT, Vip may end up having to marry the granddaughter of this new Maalkin or something like that, or might have to leave and go away. We will have to wait and watch.

Although it is Vip who is love-lorn, Dhani, in my opinion, is not too far behind. I think she has a growing fondness for her Rakchas, and is not at all averse to his attention. The bossy ways are a cover-up where she does not have to confront her growing feelings. Ignorance is bliss, and like an ostrich in the sand, Dhani is hiding the truth from herself --that she is enjoying Vip's company, and is having fun playing "house" with him.

Best wishes and take care. Don't work too hard.

Hey Aimf!!

@bold: Spot on! 👏
Edited by DocD - 8 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Hello Doc

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I liked your post on "the way forward" for Vip and Dhani. You have raised a number of thoughtful and pertinent issues. Have a glorious day.
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hamlet for the wondeful analysis on the amazing episodes..😊
DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Hello Doc

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I liked your post on "the way forward" for Vip and Dhani. You have raised a number of thoughtful and pertinent issues. Have a glorious day.

Thanks, Dear!

Will be nice if you can share your thoughts too, on the way forward...love your ability to capture the finer nuances!😊

You have a great day too!
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Hammie..!! 😊
Superb analysis !!..It's delightful to read your indepth conviction for delightful episodes...!! 👍🏼
Edited by chocobrownies - 8 years ago