Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

I loved all three updates dear Sharlene, will give you my take on them soon! all the best for the new year :)

Welcome back Tessa πŸ€— and Happy New Year to You πŸ₯³all the best to you too my dear
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Happy New year to all my lovely readers πŸ€—
Al the best for the new year, silent readers please break your silence and hit the like button if you are a member of IF or join IF and make new friends πŸ˜Š
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
Loved little AarYa a lot πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Aarti is so sweet n brave πŸ˜³
continue soon waiting for next update πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY NEW YEAR πŸ₯³ πŸ€—
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lincy_Lins

Beautiful update dear πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
Loved little AarYa a lot πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Aarti is so sweet n brave πŸ˜³
continue soon waiting for next update πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY NEW YEAR πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Thank you Lincy πŸ€—
Happy New Year to you  all the best for the new year, may all your wishes come true

will update soon πŸ˜Š
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Chapter 8

At the Sharma's 

" Betas time to go " shouted mama "Coming mama " chorus the girls each with a small backpack and a teddy in their arms. Aarti was holding her teddy close to her heart this was a parting gift from her former care givers in the orphanage, she held on to the toy tightly as this give her the strength she desperately needed to move forward in her new life. This was her first time out of Indore, and on a train Aarti felt excited, nervous, and frightened; she was in the  company of strangers yes they were her family now but it was only a few days since she first met them, now they were taking her miles away from all the things, and people she knew, from the love of her caregivers who are her first true friends, and family. The Sharmas are kind, loving family Aman, and Mansi loved her, and she liked then a lot but she was careful of expressing her love back in case things did not work out and she had to return to the orphanage. Shoba ma told that Papa, and chachu are her cousin brothers  and that they spent their chlldhood together, before Aarti left the orphanage she told her that her new family will love, and protect her and she should give them a chance, also it may take a while but she is sure that Aarti will trust, and love them in return. 

Now as the sat in the car on route for the train station Aarti looked at the passing scenery this part of the town was not familiar to her but she appreciated the beauty of nature the flowers and trees were her friends, her mind wondered if the Sharmas had a garden at their home and if she would be allowed to go there, little Aarti still had not fully accepted the Sharmas as her family, although chachi said there is a large pool and she will teach her to swim Aarti did not dear to dream.

At the Scindhia's house

The adults were in the hall " Gayatri did you pack everything?" asked Suraj "Ji I did" replied a confident G3  " Suraj I am certain bahu did a good job." said Senior Scindhia " Bauji I am aware that Gayatri tries her best but let us not forget she forgets the smallest things at times." replied Suraj with a smile he genuinely loves his wife very much but sometimes her forgetfulness gets him so angry with her. The boys came with thir travelling bags with Prateek holding on to his teddy, Maya  asked " Prateek beta are you going to carry that thing with you on the train it old why don't you take the new one you dadi bought yesterday??"  " No buaji  I love my teddy he is my best friend." replied Prateek " I thought Paridhi was your best friend." said a smiling Yash " yes she is but teddy is my pillow, he keeps all my secrets, and he dose not hit back, mama give him to me when I was a baby, Right mama? " said a defensive Little Prateek." Right beta " replied G3 hugging her baby boy.Pankaj came and informed everyone that the luggage were in the cars and it was time to leave for the train station.

At the train station

After completing the necessary formalities both families entered into the first class compartment making their way to the respective seats.The Scindhias and the Sharmas were seated just a few feet away Yash found out that his seat give full view of his new friend Aarti, yes her considered her his friend but was to shy to go forward and reintroduce himself, they met at the prays and said namastey to each other but that was all.

The journey home

Aarti sat in the window seat looking at the passing scenery silently praying that all goes well asking god to give her strength to accept her new life, and family. "Please god i want to continue to be a good girl just as Shoba ma said my first mother wants me to be please guide me god, I am a little afriad but help me to be strong, and brave in everything new experience, thank you god for helping and protecting me." 

" Aarti didi what are you doing? " asked a curious Mansi who was sitting next to her " O leave her can't you see she is looking outside and behaving like a good girl unlike you who loves to trouble me." said Aman " Aman Bhayia it is my rite as you little sister to trouble you." laugh Mansi continuing " And now it is also Aarti's rite." " Double trouble why me" stated Aman looking upwards to the heaven in mock fright asking for help this simple action made Mansi laugh even louder allowing Aarti to observe the easy rapport between brother and sister wanting to join in but still was nervous and shy. " Come Aarti play with us we have our board games. " invited Aman he was eleven and mature enough to understand that his new little sister was still not sure what exactly she should do or should not do, and that this is her first time travelling on a train, away from all that she is familiar and comfortable with.

A few seats away Yash was reading the latest addition to his favourite comics every now and then he would sneak a peek to Aarti she had not noticed him as yet, at the beginning of the journey he observed her looking outside, then she appeared to be praying, now she was quietly playing with the two other kids. " Yash bhayia I want to go to the washroom please come with me. " said Prateek their ma heard " I will go with you beta." she said Yash saw his opportunity slipping away and quickly said " I "  have to go too mama" he was not allowing this chance to pass near Aarti slip through his hands "Ok then lets go" G3 said standing up  as they passed near Aarti looked up and saw Yash her self thought he is on this train what is this he seems to be every where and he is looking at me again and whats that a smile ok be polite and smile back. Prateek tugging at Yash " Bhayia that girl Aarti she is here in the train. Did you see her?" "Yes chote I saw her." said Yash trying to hide his smile " you are smiling you like her" teased Prateek " Hush chote ma is coming out" said Yash. 

On their way back to their seats Aarti cards fell in front of Yash and he being the well brought up young man bent and picked up the cards for her handing her same "These are yours" he said just the opening he needed he thought to himself " Yes thank you" replied Aarti Prateek being friendly and a bit naughty said "Hello I am Prateek and this is my bhayia Yash" " Hello there I am Aman and these are my sisters Mansi, and Aarti" G3 arrived at that moment and smiled at all the children "Namastey Aunty" said the three kids "Namastey betas" replied G3 " Namastey Mrs. Scindhia" said Mansi mother " Namastey Mrs. Sharma " replied G3 " O you remembered me Mrs. Scindhia" asked Mansi's mom "Yes we met both at the orphanage, and at the pooja held at the Scindhia house" replied G3 continuing "you adopted Aarti she is such a sweet child, I wanted to adopt her but my husband was against it, [he had his  very strong reasons] she thought to herself, you all are returning to Bhopal." "Yes we live there, may be our path will cross again I belief my family do business with your family" said Mansi's mom "That would be nice I may get to see Aarti then" said a smiling G3 looking at he little girl whom she loved at first sight and knew that she will one day be her bahu, and the daughter she is longing for. " It was nice meeting you again Mrs. Sharma until we meet again . Come on boys" said G3 moving ahead to their seat "Bye" said both Yash and Prateek to their new friends and followed their mother to their seats, Yash felt Happy he spoke to Aarti just a couple of words but it made his day.

" Bhabhi I overheard your conversation: so the Sharmas adopted that orphan girl, well one can deduce that just by looking at her that she is of different blood, i am telling it as it stands, look she is even darker than them." said Maya "Jiji what is your problem with color that does not matter Aarti is a sweet child, and the Sharmas all ready love her." replied an angry G3. Gayatri self thought there is a limit to Maya's nasty behavior I understand life dealt her a cruel blow making her a widow just a few months after her marriage at the tender age of eighteen, that and the age old traditions that this family follow of not remarriage depriving her of all the happiness of having a loving, caring husband and naughty, cute children of her own. "Jiji you know what are the wish of both your bhayia, and bauji so please I beg you try to and make peace with god asking him to give you strength to accept what will happen, you are an important part of this family, and we all love you please try and accept us."  "MBKK accept that there will be dark skinned grandchildren you go ahead and accept I will put skin lightening cream on them' Maya said smirking to herself, and continued reading her book.

Edited by Sharlene1410 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
intresting part..yash finally happy because he speak to aarti..waiting for next
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 6
I love the sacrifice that Aarti's parents made just to save her life, that she rather grew up as an orphan and be safe than be with them and possibly end up dead. they ensured that she was surrounded by people who would love and care for her.
I also like that they are taking steps to get AarYa to get to know each other at a young age so that they do not marry as strangers when they are older. 

Bua's antics frustrate me and amuse me in equal parts! 

it was a delightful read, especially the revelation of the past. 
Edited by Tessaloni - 8 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
part 7
building new relations is not easy, it can be downright frightening yet Aarti has gotten her greatest wish of a family to call her own and she has to make them her own which means engaging in what interest them. I like the contrast between Aarti and Mansi: Aarti is simple,enjoys simple things,and is more into outdoorsy things and sports; Mansi is girly through and through, she loves to shop, and loves fashion. It will be interesting to see how this dynamic evolves overtime. 

I loved the restaurant scene! Yash slyly spying on his crush only to be caught and Aarti's self-thought along with her reaction to his smile was funny, hahaha I will hit him! 

I love how she encourages herself to embrace things that make her nervous in this new life of hers.

it was a great update! 
Tessaloni thumbnail
part 8
awe Aarti realizes that this train ride is going to take her far away from all that she is familiar with, including the first parent figures that she ever had in her short life, you have portrayed her reservations and doubts very well, how she clutches onto the teddy symbolizes how desperately she is trying to cling to what is familiar; her praying also shows the good teachings she received from her caregivers and the faith they instilled. I love how Aaman realizes her state and distracts her from her thoughts, shows he is a great brother.

awe it was sweet how Yash again watched her silently, this time unnoticed and how he ensured that she would see him, and used the opportunity that would afford him a conversation with her that will delight his little heart.

I love how G3 is not letting herself be influenced anymore and that she loves Aarti already.  as for Bua she is something else "I will put skin lightning cream on them" OMG she is too much! I like that Gayatri understands the reason for her bitterness and sees it motivating bua's actions; one does feel sorry for her.

hahaha SJ's attitude towards G3's forgetfulness is cute! 

thanks for another great update dear :) 
Keerthana_KSian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Pm... Lovely update... Waiting for next update..