Posted: 8 years ago
cute update
finally they confessed
love tr kiss
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-12

The first day of their relationship, it was something she can never forget. He met her at the entrance of the school, they both walked inside the school, holding each other's hands. The whole school witness them, some smile while some envied their new relationship but nothing mattered to them.

"Hey, Beautiful. I got some oreo packets for you." Rey said to her as he sat on the chair opposite  to her in canteen. Taani look at him with happiness twinkling her eyes. Rey chuckled, he opened the zip of his bag and took out the packets of oreos, and what amused her more was, the flavors he had brought, haven't introduce in india yet.

"Rey, from where you bought them?" Taani asked him, she picked up the packet of oreo and examine it.

"From UK. I asked my sister to send them for you-" Rey answered her casually, he know about her craziness for oreos and also, that she is bored of eating same flavors.

"Really? You specially got them from UK, just for me?" Taani asked him innocently. Rey laughed and nodded positively.

"Just for you, just to see that beautiful smile on your face." Rey answered, making her blush at his sweet words.

"Hello, Love-birds." Their moment was interrupted by Vicky & Swayum.

"Saalo! You just know how ruin a moment." Rey muttered under his breath, but it was enough for them to hear.

"Wah! Dost, dost na raha. Dude, pyaar kya mila, dosto ko bhul gaya?" Vicky asked, dramatically, which made taani laugh.

"So, It's official?" Swayum asked them, eying their intertwined hands on the table. Taani look at their hands then at swayum.

"Yes." Rey answered proudly, tightening his grip on her hands, making her smile and nod, agreeing with him.

"WOW! Congratulate, guys!" Swayum congratulate them.

"Thanks, Swayum." Taani smiled politely at him which he returned. 

"Now leave both of you." Rey told them silently, Vicky laughed and nodded in no, teasing him. Rey mocked glared at them, swayum shook his head, he dragged vicky away from there, giving the couple much needed privacy.

"That was rude, Rey."

"That was not, sweetheart. They wouldn't have left if i had asked politely." Rey answered her. Taani shook her head, and chose not to say anything. She opened the oreo pack and started eating.

"Rey, do you know, mom has invited you & parents for dinner tonight?" Taani asked him suddenly.

"Yeah, mom told me in morning. So, i guess we can expect some teasing by them tonight. Our parents can be so weirds at time, I am sure, by now our moms are deciding their clothes for our marriage-" Rey snickered, making her laugh.

"Dinner is going to be fun-" Taani said, "but for them. Since i had told my mom about relationship, she hadn't stopped teasing me, and you know what is the weirdest part, even my dad joins in-" Taani continued further, giggling while remembering the countless encounters just in a day where her parents had teased her.

"Aw. I wish i was there to see your red face-" Rey replied, pulling her cheeks making her pout, but then she smiled and laughed along with him.

Please scroll down for Epilogue :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Epilogue

"Aw. Look at them, they are blushing-" Avantika, his mother laughed seeing the young couple turn red at their never ending teasing. They all were having dinner, taani was sitting beside Rey and they were holding each other's hand under the table, for which their mothers had teased them but still, he hadn't left her hand causing more teasing to come their ways.

"Chodne ke liye thodi pakda hai." This is what he said when taani asked him to leave her hand.

After dinner, they all settled in hall. Where as parents were busy in chit-chatting, Rey hold her hand and they both sneaked out, in garden. Taani look at him shyly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him.

"You are looking very beautiful." Rey whispered, he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, with a soft smile, he admired her angelic face.

He slowly bend his head on her height and captured her lips in his. It was a slow and soft kiss. He nibbled her lips tenderly yet passionately.

"I love you!" He said, his breath fanning on her lips. She lowered eye lashes as a deep shade of red appeared on her cheeks. His hands were moving on her back sensuously .

"You know that your blush drives me crazy, don't know, baby?" He whispered in her ear, his husky.

"Rey! Lets move inside, what if our parents saw us?" Taani suggested, not wanting to face any more round of teasing. Rey narrowed his eyes, he held her hand and walked toward the swing. They both sat on it, enjoying the calmness & cold breeze caressing their face.

"You know, we are lucky to have such parents, who trust us and support us in everything." Taani mumbled, she rested her head on his shoulder. Rey wrapped his arm around her, and hummed in response. 

"They are crazy." Rey laughed.

"And you are craziest." Taani mumbled back.

"Only for you, baby. I'm hopelessly, crazily in love with you-" Rey replied back, he smirked when her cheeks turned red. He leaned and kissed her cheek.

"You are so cute. I love when you blush." Rey mumbled, making her more shy as he kept kissing her cheek.

"If you both are done with your romantic conversation, come inside. It's time for ice cream." Archana's voice broke their moment, they straighten themselves and looked up, their mothers were standing there with teasing glint in their eyes.

They shook their head and went inside, leaving them behind.

"Lets go before our dads too come out." Taani mumbled, feeling embarrassed to caught by their mother. They got up and went inside, and enjoyed lovely moments with their families.

Hello guys! With the epilogue, I complete wanted by mr. popular. This story was really fun to write, and easy too. I love writing it, hope you all enjoyed reading it too. 

Please do leave your feedback for the one last time on this story :)

Gursharn3010 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really Wow awsome confession and cute taarey i love it
Thanx for pm
varsha03 thumbnail
It was cutest and sweetest FF 😊
Totally loved it
Loving and caring Rey with cute and innocent Tani
It was Awesome 😊
Heena_Hina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazng update nd climax is jst wow
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awww it was cute update taarey parents tease awww wow amazing epigule i miss dis story funny story...
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Update
Fabulous Epilogue
So Cute and Sweet story
Loved it 
Thanks fr the PM
glitter..girl.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Shittt
This too,,
You know you just make us greedy
Bakiyo ka pata nahi but I m always egar for your work...
Goddd
This one was really sweet cute and what say my type of story...
You ended it
Nottt fairrr
Chalooo
Again thank you for this masterpiece
And try another teen romance
I love reading them in your style...