from rakhsas,to husband,to churl !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 10th December 2015 ep 106 My Take

Some privileged ones with wealth power and influence within society are like a busily  gnawing wood worm that unseen,  eats away through the moral fabric of  a civilized way of life that eventually it disintegrates like  dry rot. Such is the moral degradation of  Dashrant tripathi and his  partner in crime daughter in law. Nothing is safe  from the reach  of their  ill earned wealth. All who are vulnerable suffer assault by their clout of having  policing  and judiciary  in their  pockets. Two state institutions responsible for maintaining and disseminating order and justice to society are merely their handmaidens that dance to their tunes!

Thus in progress is buying the hand of law, threatening the hand of law by top name dropping, with possible transfer in employment  if the son of the house Viplav tirpathi   is not  found by  the police officer  due to his lax  attitude to work. Kanak  with disrespect to the law throws money at the officer's feet  but the police  man picks  of the wads of money and declares.. pity but he is not for sale,  that he is executing  his work in the manner he should and that they are also convinced that behind  their son's disappearance   some other big hand is involved whom the police is keen to smoke out too!  Dashrant looks anxious he called this cop to influence him with his  might and thus quicken the search for Viplav ,but seems that with this good  cop too Dashrant  will need to give him  a quick change of scenery  like he did with Ram...

Where was Viplav? is the breaking news of the  the two households   tripathi hivali and the Ashram. While  all is  hue and cry and hullaballoo! Viplav  with Dhani  has never had it so good it's like, "god's in heaven and all's right in the world"[R.Browning] this is one awkward ,shirty, mouthy, rude girl! Florence nightingale he has by  his side.. he looks at her if this is her duty of care ,propping up my pillow and wagging her finger in my face!  I'd rather pull a sickie for the rest of my life! muses  Viplav. Dhani  was already fed of his bravado of going out to fight Tripurar's henchmen, listen you! your self will is not going to do! you'll do as I say so got that? she says firmly ,he looks up at her sergeant major figure and goes ... ummmh.. Tripurari's men are everywhere you got it? Viplav lips curl,  wow nice to take orders from a  rude ,bossy,  lass!  Do you hear me! she screams and he tries so hard to suppress his guffaw! he nods and sniggers and that  winds her up  even more ,why are you sniggering? Do you think I am joking? She scolds him like a teacher does to the class naughty boy! and he wipes the smile, looks up to her, no you're right.. I'll do exactly as you ask me to do so.. but Dhani still demands that's fine ,but tell me now why were you sniggering? he sides his eyes churlishly.. and curls up his lips, and suppress his laugh yet again and keenly she bends over him and demands ,you're laughing again are you mad or what? that is it! he can't control his laughter and his lips part! he covers the side of his face due to a pinch of pain on the side of face and goes argh! but she persists tell me the reason why  you are laughing? and he raises his palm and in a hoarse voice says, ohhh for heavens sake my mother! please pardon meee..made a mistake I laughed! he begs her  in a croaky voice! Dhani suddenly says , have you considered how worried our folks might be? they don't know where we are ?just thinking about us must be making them sick with worry how shall I contact them?.. Dhani's worry about her family was the same when she ended up in his car and they got detained in their journey by the landslides..viplav too now muses upon her words, but he seemed more interested in fresh blood stains on the knee  of her yellow shalwar ! Dhani! these blood  stains, did you get hurt too? no I fell down outside, she replies  but he goes, but it.. and she snubs him, told you I am fine you don't have to worry about me! most put off by her abrasive tone he reminds her,Dhani if I didn't worry  about you then I wouldn't be here! and if you don't want me to worry about you! then you too stop  worrying about me! he retorted back. but Dhani is always ready to lock horns with him! why can't you see I am fine! you are the one who needs rest! But Viplav argues.. you call bleeding knees fine Dhani? at least you could have applied medication on it? how can you be so careless!  So now do I have to put medication on you as well? he rumbles  about to get up!..the old lady sails in and tells him ,this bleeding is not due to a fall! you are responsible  for these wounds she blames Viplav  who looks confused? Dhani swiftly introduces sarla kaki tells him she kindly granted us refuge..  Viplav  gives thanks that she helped them in their hour of need, she blesses him, be happy  son.. and Viplav pleads , now kaki will you please  give some sense to this obstinate girl! that she needs to put medication on her knees! and kaki smiles,don't worry I'll put the haldi paste  on her ,I went to the doctor but he wasn't available ..and she looks across to dhani  and says do you know Dhani due to your ascetic devotion and worship your supplication was answered! And she continues and tells Viplav did you know son your wife! Dhani observed  strict devotion for you!.. Dhani looks at Viplav's face in dread .. hope he doesn't correct kaki that Dhani is not his wife! but luckily sarla kaki had his undivided attention when she told him how Dhani climbed the mandir temple on her knees to reach the altar.. to pray for him! and brought back the eternal flame back for you to cure you! Viplav's mouth dropped and he looked up Dhani and she gazed back at him...sarla kaki  continues and Dhani didn't even care for her own body when it came to saving the life of her husband! have to say you both look after each other very well!..viplav looks preoccupied here, is he unsure about the protection he has given her in comparison to what she has gone through? or is he perplexed about the label of husband and wife? Dhani is going along with it too.. interesting.. and then kaki says may god  keep you as husband and wife till eternity!  my blessings are with both of you.and she leaves to get the antiseptic paste. Viplav  sides his eyes at Dhani.. who looks into his eyes too.. then in a huff she turns  to avoid his questioning looks...phsst!. he goes.. phssstt! and she turns , and he asks what was kaki saying, calling you my wife? tell me what was the dire need, of climbing the stairs of the temple for a diva? this is madness! and what's that in your neck? he teases and she protests, don't get any ideas! I put on this thread for a prayer request, not as a wife! but to save  your life...Viplav listens with quiet amusement and Dhani confesses sheepishly and that sarla kaki.. she thinks we are husband and wife and Viplav smirks silently not bad!from her Rakhsas straight to  being her husband!  and Dhani admits ,what  could I do ? I  had no other option! had I told her the truth she wouldn't have allowed us to stay here!  and he rolls his eyes being a tease! As Dhani!  coaxes him sweetly, so for a few days  we'll have to carry on with this husband  and wife charade and he doubles his chin in a nod of agreement

Sarla kaki returns with the paste and calls Dhani  around the other side of Viplav's bed! she seems reluctant and Viplav  pushes her arm and she shrugs his hand and goes around his bed and sets on a  stool.. sarla kaki says come on then. give me your leg and embarrassed Dhani says I am fine kaki and gives a sided looks over her shoulder to Viplav who waits  to see her being treated.  .. but Dhani gets told off by kaki,  oh don't be silly , why are you being shy from your husband? here let me.. and Dhani turns to look at him he was giggling like a rogue over his  folded palm and kaki scolds her come on you're acting  as if it's the first time your husband is looking at you! and Viplav  glares at her then stops his stare.. and she turns to glare at him as kaki applies the paste and he dreamily stares back into her fiery eyes with  his head resting against the headboard .. the colour of my love is white.. and Viplav closes his eyes in sheer bliss  of some undeclared sentiment... such is the beautiful significance of this sentiment that the care, dare and sense of share needn't be backed  by word of mouth! such a sensation has to be felt in spirit..

"Who goes there? Friend or foe?[Hamlet,prince of Denmark] Dhani phones home speaks to Rajlaxmi tells her  Tripurari  is behind all this, impresses, he wants to kill vikil  Babu  his goons are still looking for them.. Raj laxmi wants to know Dhani's exact location? Dhani says she's not sure..rajlaxmi is concerned only about tripurai out to kill.. Dhani message of informing her family about her welfare and the task of informing Viplav's family too about his welfare and about making it known to them that Tripurari is behind this.. is shelved by Rajlaxmi.. she doesn't want Tripurari exposed as she needs to keep him in hand for him to set her up with Viplav! rajilaxmi decides  to  withhold this information  about Dhani's safety from Dulari too,she'll will tell them it was a wrong number! , as she wants Dhani out of the way but Viplav  found for herself.. Rajlaxmi 's betrayal is  protecting Tripurari!

She confronts Tripurari and tells him how dare he attempt to kill vikil babu    .. in his  wily way he paints the picture of Dhani  as a wall between her and Viplav.. he says it's Dhani she should worry about moving out of her way..as for Viplav he'll return when he wants to and .. he dangles the bait before Rajlaxmi ,as soon as  Viplav returns he talk about her marriage to Viplav  with gurudev.. .. he asks her, did Dhani say where she was? and she reveals not really ,but Dhani said wherethey are Tripurari's men are scouting around! Tripurari got his information.. so as always Dhani has been betrayed by her friends from the Ashram.. suvrna was the mole gave Tripurari vital pieces of information,and now it's Rajlaxmi ,in a relationship with tirpurari  which is.. you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!.. but Rajlaxmi threats him . if anything happens to Viplav.. then she'll sort him out as she is not stupid like suvarna .But  Tripurari..mocks when she leaves, yes right!  in love everyone is blind and stupid! He means, Suvarna, Viplav and Dhani and now Rajlaxmi!

Sanitation of the body, leads to purification, cleansing, and refreshment of the body ,mind and soul.. it washes away wounds old and new and gives a new lease of life to the person..Dhani enters the room Viplav is the in the middle of stripping his white kurta and she looks stunned what is he up to? why are you stripping ?he replies cockily to have a bath what else? she snubs him no you won't! it's cold outside besides you have fever! look lady if you fear the cold then don't have a bath , but I am not ! so I will have a bath and  she retorts I am not scared of the cold and for your kind information I had a bath already this morning! but you have fever that's why  Iam saying ..but he digs in his heels, no I have made my mind so I will have a bath! he says obdurately and she gives , in fine! do what you like you  don't listen any way! and she turns her back and he lifts his arms arghh! she looks at him with attitude, and his tries to pull it  from the back over his head and groans in pain ooohhh arrghh! and he gives her sided backwards look and sees her turn her face and he carps , such a shameless girl you are! you can hear me going aghhh! and ooohhh! in pain and  instead of giving me a helping hand you are  getting your cheap thrills from far! and she defends I am not getting kicks , you have temperature that's why ? and angrily she walks up to him ,sit down! and he goes what? sit!she orders and he sits unsure, and glares up at her in mock anger, as she stands before him.. and he   raises his arms above his  head and peers into her face with contracted eyes..she gathers his kurta from the back and pulls his sleeves over his head and their heads are close at a respectable angle.. he sits bare chested before her and hangs his head down  with hooded  eyes.. he looks up at  her and he can see and sense her bashfulness seeing him exposed to the torso.. and he spots a  blanket and covers himself.. with it ,then.suddenly he says , listen... and he looks at her face and then says shyly.. nothing..and he watches her walk away..

Tripurai wastes no time tells his henchmen off that  check the houses of ghazipur .. by tomorrow  morning I want their bodies.. and  check each house in the area where you see the nab them!  and I'll see how these lovers will  be saved

Dhani ties  a blue sari, as a bath curtain between him and her.. he comes out a towel wrapped around his shoulder he stands on one side and asks her,what are you doing? she replies firmly this partition will always remain between us ..and stupidly he teases her . always? you mean you'll bathe me all the time? and she replies whatever! Sit down on now! and he asks cockily ,can I ask you something.. I  had a bath many times in the Ashram..then you never put up partition?and irritated  she replies, you talk nonsense all the time just sit down now! and he smiles and sits close to the partition on a stool.. and he turns to peep over to the other side and Dhani holds up her yellow chunni to the side of her face.. then bent and poured cups of cold water over his head on the other side.. and he went ahhh   with the cold water and he pours right over his head and he went ahhh in cold again and she mocks I thought you said you liked the cold? aand with a face dripping with water..and she says  but you turned out to be such a coward that you sound like a mouse !frightened by a cat!  you went on and on about having a bath! you want more  and he goes, yeah!  up till now my feet  aren't even wet! and gawwd you are so slow! You've become sooo lazy ,may be you want that I shouldn't put on clothes remain like this! and she goes yes I want  you shouldn't have a bath! and she pours water over him and he lifts the curtain and she yells wahat are you doing? can't you sit still? And he says can I say something and she says yes, and he muses and she yells come on then say it? and he says with a slanted roguish  smile.. you're looking nice in these clothes and she looks down at him.. and with a naughty smile he turns his head and waits for her reaction.. she pulls up her hand to shield herself from looking at a semi bare Viplav.. she replies, makes no difference if I look nice or not in these clothes  I know my truth.. and my  truth is he white colour and he replies sarcastically , yes I know.. since the last few days I 've been in it! come put some water.. ok tell me one thing.. and suddenly she was pouring  water elsewhere and he stands up ,bends, lifts the partition and  re -emergers behind her on the other side ..she keeps pouring water on the grass and Viplav stands behind her and shocked exclaims, this means that when I was unconscious? You took advantage of an unconscious  young man! and you took his clothes ooowww ! Ram Ram Ram   shocking...if Dulari maye finds out what is she going to think?? and fuming Dhani bends picks up the pail of water and throws it on him! enough? and he has a wicked smug grin on his face as he watches her dash off!  he feels  the left side of his bare hairy chest and chuckles..

A lovely episode, all about progression of friendship? between Viplav and Dhani.. ablution was subtle without being vulgar and common it washes away their past grievances and leads them into attaching more value to what they share.. I LOVED the episode for Viplav's sense of humour..  Mishal was naughty  but nice today!  Hamlet53 11.12.16

Sorry  for posting this late..was rushed off my feet today.. arghhh shopping!##

Precap: same as  wednesday's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

IKRS Thursday 10th December 2015 ep 106 My Take

Some privileged ones with wealth power and influence within society are like a busily  gnawing wood worm that unseen,  eats away through the moral fabric of  a civilized way of life that eventually it disintegrates like  dry rot. Such is the moral degradation of  Dashrant tripathi and his  partner in crime daughter in law. Nothing is safe  from the reach  of their  ill earned wealth. All who are vulnerable suffer assault by their clout of having  policing  and judiciary  in their  pockets. Two state institutions responsible for maintaining and disseminating order and justice to society are merely their handmaidens that dance to their tunes!

Thus in progress is buying the hand of law, threatening the hand of law by top name dropping, with possible transfer in employment  if the son of the house Viplav tirpathi   is not  found by  the police officer  due to his lax  attitude to work. Kanak  with disrespect to the law throws money at the officer's feet  but the police  man picks  of the wads of money and declares.. pity but he is not for sale,  that he is executing  his work in the manner he should and that they are also convinced that behind  their son's disappearance   some other big hand is involved whom the police is keen to smoke out too!  Dashrant looks anxious he called this cop to influence him with his  might and thus quicken the search for Viplav ,but seems that with this good  cop too Dashrant  will need to give him  a quick change of scenery  like he did with Ram...

Where was Viplav? is the breaking news of the  the two households   tripathi hivali and the Ashram. While  all is  hue and cry and hullaballoo! Viplav  with Dhani  has never had it so good it's like, "god's in heaven and all's right in the world"[R.Browning] this is one awkward ,shirty, mouthy, rude girl! Florence nightingale he has by  his side.. he looks at her if this is her duty of care ,propping up my pillow and wagging her finger in my face!  I'd rather pull a sickie for the rest of my life! muses  Viplav. So true- what a joy to watch the 2 characters!Dhani  was already fed of his bravado of going out to fight Tripurar's henchmen, listen you! your self will is not going to do! you'll do as I say so got that? she says firmly ,he looks up at her sergeant major figure and goes ... ummmh.. Tripurari's men are everywhere you got it? Viplav lips curl,  wow nice to take orders from a  rude ,bossy,  lass!  Do you hear me! she screams and he tries so hard to suppress his guffaw! he nods and sniggers and that  winds her up  even more ,why are you sniggering? Do you think I am joking? She scolds him like a teacher does to the class naughty boy! and he wipes the smile, looks up to her, no you're right.. I'll do exactly as you ask me to do so.. but Dhani still demands that's fine ,but tell me now why were you sniggering? he sides his eyes churlishly.. and curls up his lips, and suppress his laugh yet again and keenly she bends over him and demands ,you're laughing again are you mad or what? that is it! he can't control his laughter and his lips part! he covers the side of his face due to a pinch of pain on the side of face and goes argh! but she persists tell me the reason why  you are laughing? and he raises his palm and in a hoarse voice says, ohhh for heavens sake my mother! please pardon meee..made a mistake I laughed! he begs her  in a croaky voice! Dhani suddenly says , have you considered how worried our folks might be? they don't know where we are ?just thinking about us must be making them sick with worry how shall I contact them?.. Dhani's worry about her family was the same when she ended up in his car and they got detained in their journey by the landslides..viplav too now muses upon her words, but he seemed more interested in fresh blood stains on the knee  of her yellow shalwar ! Dhani! these blood  stains, did you get hurt too? no I fell down outside, she replies  but he goes, but it.. and she snubs him, told you I am fine you don't have to worry about me! most put off by her abrasive tone he reminds her,Dhani if I didn't worry  about you then I wouldn't be here! and if you don't want me to worry about you! then you too stop  worrying about me! he retorted back. but Dhani is always ready to lock horns with him! why can't you see I am fine! you are the one who needs rest! But Viplav argues.. you call bleeding knees fine Dhani? at least you could have applied medication on it? how can you be so careless!  So now do I have to put medication on you as well? he rumbles  about to get up!..the old lady sails in and tells him , this bleeding is not due to a fall! you are responsible  for these wounds she blames Viplav  who looks confused? Dhani swiftly introduces sarla kaki tells him she kindly granted us refuge..  Viplav  gives thanks that she helped them in their hour of need, she blesses him, be happy  son.. and Viplav pleads , now kaki will you please  give some sense to this obstinate girl! that she needs to put medication on her knees! and kaki smiles,don't worry I'll put the haldi paste  on her ,I went to the doctor but he wasn't available ..and she looks across to dhani  and says do you know Dhani due to your ascetic devotion and worship your supplication was answered! And she continues and tells Viplav did you know son your wife! Dhani observed  strict devotion for you!.. Dhani looks at Viplav's face in dread .. hope he doesn't correct kaki that Dhani is not his wife! but luckily sarla kaki had his undivided attention when she told him how Dhani climbed the mandir temple on her knees to reach the altar.. to pray for him! and brought back the eternal flame back for you to cure you! Viplav's mouth dropped and he looked up Dhani and she gazed back at him...sarla kaki  continues and Dhani didn't even care for her own body when it came to saving the life of her husband! have to say you both look after each other very well!..viplav looks preoccupied here, is he unsure about the protection he has given her in comparison to what she has gone through? or is he perplexed about the label of husband and wife? Dhani is going along with it too.. interesting.. and then kaki says may god  keep you as husband and wife till eternity!  my blessings are with both of you.and she leaves to get the antiseptic paste. Viplav  sides his eyes at Dhani.. who looks into his eyes too.. then in a huff she turns  to avoid his questioning looks...phsst!. he goes.. phssstt! and she turns , and he asks what was kaki saying, calling you my wife? tell me what was the dire need, of climbing the stairs of the temple for a diva? this is madness! and what's that in your neck? he teases and she protests, don't get any ideas! I put on this thread for a prayer request, not as a wife! but to save  your life...Viplav listens with quiet amusement and Dhani confesses sheepishly and that sarla kaki.. she thinks we are husband and wife and Viplav smirks silently not bad!from her Rakhsas straight to  being her husband!  and Dhani admits ,what  could I do ? I  had no other option! had I told her the truth she wouldn't have allowed us to stay here!  and he rolls his eyes being a tease! As Dhani!  coaxes him sweetly, so for a few days  we'll have to carry on with this husband  and wife charade and he doubles his chin in a nod of agreement

Sarla kaki returns with the paste and calls Dhani  around the other side of Viplav's bed! she seems reluctant and Viplav  pushes her arm and she shrugs his hand and goes around his bed and sets on a  stool.. sarla kaki says come on then. give me your leg and embarrassed Dhani says I am fine kaki and gives a sided looks over her shoulder to Viplav who waits  to see her being treated.  .. but Dhani gets told off by kaki,  oh don't be silly , why are you being shy from your husband? here let me.. and Dhani turns to look at him he was giggling like a rogue over his  folded palm and kaki scolds her come on you're acting  as if it's the first time your husband is looking at you! and Viplav  glares at her then stops his stare.. and she turns to glare at him as kaki applies the paste and he dreamily stares back into her fiery eyes with  his head resting against the headboard .. the colour of my love is white.. and Viplav closes his eyes in sheer bliss  of some undeclared sentiment... such is the beautiful significance of this sentiment that the care, dare and sense of share needn't be backed  by word of mouth! such a sensation has to be felt in spirit..wished time would have stood still forever to watch their Devine untold feelings. Excellent wordless expressions- so dignified, and so much respect for each other!

"Who goes there? Friend or foe?[Hamlet,prince of Denmark] Dhani phones home speaks to Rajlaxmi tells her  Tripurari  is behind all this, impresses, he wants to kill vikil  Babu  his goons are still looking for them.. Raj laxmi wants to know Dhani's exact location? Dhani says she's not sure..rajlaxmi is concerned only about tripurai out to kill.. Dhani message of informing her family about her welfare and the task of informing Viplav's family too about his welfare and about making it known to them that Tripurari is behind this.. is shelved by Rajlaxmi.. she doesn't want Tripurari exposed as she needs to keep him in hand for him to set her up with Viplav! rajilaxmi decides  to  withhold this information  about Dhani's safety from Dulari too,she'll will tell them it was a wrong number! , as she wants Dhani out of the way but Viplav  found for herself.. Rajlaxmi 's betrayal is  protecting Tripurari!

She confronts Tripurari and tells him how dare he attempt to kill vikil babu    .. in his  wily way he paints the picture of Dhani  as a wall between her and Viplav.. he says it's Dhani she should worry about moving out of her way..as for Viplav he'll return when he wants to and .. he dangles the bait before Rajlaxmi ,as soon as  Viplav returns he talk about her marriage to Viplav  with gurudev.. .. he asks her, did Dhani say where she was? and she reveals not really ,but Dhani said wherethey are Tripurari's men are scouting around! Tripurari got his information.. so as always Dhani has been betrayed by her friends from the Ashram.. suvrna was the mole gave Tripurari vital pieces of information,and now it's Rajlaxmi ,in a relationship with tirpurari  which is.. you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!.. but Rajlaxmi threats him . if anything happens to Viplav.. then she'll sort him out as she is not stupid like suvarna .But  Tripurari..mocks when she leaves, yes right!  in love everyone is blind and stupid! He means, Suvarna, Viplav and Dhani and now Rajlaxmi!

Sanitation of the body, leads to purification, cleansing, and refreshment of the body ,mind and soul.. it washes away wounds old and new and gives a new lease of life to the person..Dhani enters the room Viplav is the in the middle of stripping his white kurta and she looks stunned what is he up to? why are you stripping ?he replies cockily to have a bath what else? she snubs him no you won't! it's cold outside besides you have fever! look lady if you fear the cold then don't have a bath , but I am not ! so I will have a bath and  she retorts I am not scared of the cold and for your kind information I had a bath already this morning! but you have fever that's why  Iam saying ..but he digs in his heels, no I have made my mind so I will have a bath! he says obdurately and she gives , in fine! do what you like you  don't listen any way! and she turns her back and he lifts his arms arghh! she looks at him with attitude, and his tries to pull it  from the back over his head and groans in pain ooohhh arrghh! and he gives her sided backwards look and sees her turn her face and he carps , such a shameless girl you are! you can hear me going aghhh! and ooohhh! in pain and  instead of giving me a helping hand you are  getting your cheap thrills from far! and she defends I am not getting kicks , you have temperature that's why ? and angrily she walks up to him ,sit down! and he goes what? sit!she orders and he sits unsure, and glares up at her in mock anger, as she stands before him.. and he   raises his arms above his  head and peers into her face with contracted eyes..she gathers his kurta from the back and pulls his sleeves over his head and their heads are close at a respectable angle.. he sits bare chested before her and hangs his head down  with hooded  eyes.. he looks up at  her and he can see and sense her bashfulness seeing him exposed to the torso.. and he spots a  blanket and covers himself.. with it ,then.suddenly he says , listen... and he looks at her face and then says shyly.. nothing..and he watches her walk away..

Tripurai wastes no time tells his henchmen off that  check the houses of ghazipur .. by tomorrow  morning I want their bodies.. and  check each house in the area where you see the nab them!  and I'll see how these lovers will  be saved

Dhani ties  a blue sari, as a bath curtain between him and her.. he comes out a towel wrapped around his shoulder he stands on one side and asks her,what are you doing? she replies firmly this partition will always remain between us ..and stupidly he teases her . always? you mean you'll bathe me all the time? and she replies whatever! Sit down on now! and he asks cockily ,can I ask you something.. I  had a bath many times in the Ashram..then you never put up partition?and irritated  she replies, you talk nonsense all the time just sit down now! and he smiles and sits close to the partition on a stool.. and he turns to peep over to the other side and Dhani holds up her yellow chunni to the side of her face.. then bent and poured cups of cold water over his head on the other side.. and he went ahhh   with the cold water and he pours right over his head and he went ahhh in cold again and she mocks I thought you said you liked the cold? aand with a face dripping with water..and she says  but you turned out to be such a coward that you sound like a mouse !frightened by a cat!  you went on and on about having a bath! you want more  and he goes, yeah!  up till now my feet  aren't even wet! and gawwd you are so slow! You've become sooo lazy ,may be you want that I shouldn't put on clothes remain like this! and she goes yes I want  you shouldn't have a bath! and she pours water over him and he lifts the curtain and she yells wahat are you doing? can't you sit still? And he says can I say something and she says yes, and he muses and she yells come on then say it? and he says with a slanted roguish  smile.. you're looking nice in these clothes and she looks down at him.. and with a naughty smile he turns his head and waits for her reaction.. she pulls up her hand to shield herself from looking at a semi bare Viplav.. she replies, makes no difference if I look nice or not in these clothes  I know my truth.. and my  truth is he white colour and he replies sarcastically , yes I know.. since the last few days I 've been in it! come put some water.. ok tell me one thing.. and suddenly she was pouring  water elsewhere and he stands up ,bends, lifts the partition and  re -emergers behind her on the other side ..she keeps pouring water on the grass and Viplav stands behind her and shocked exclaims, this means that when I was unconscious? You took advantage of an unconscious  young man! and you took his clothes ooowww ! Ram Ram Ram   shocking...if Dulari maye finds out what is she going to think?? and fuming Dhani bends picks up the pail of water and throws it on him! enough? and he has a wicked smug grin on his face as he watches her dash off!  he feels  the left side of his bare hairy chest and chuckles..

A lovely episode, all about progression of friendship? between Viplav and Dhani.. ablution was subtle without being vulgar and common it washes away their past grievances and leads them into attaching more value to what they share.. I LOVED the episode for Viplav's sense of humour..  Mishal was naughty  but nice today!  Hamlet53 11.12.16 exactly without being vulgar, giving respect to each other's values!

Sorry  for posting this late..was rushed off my feet today.. arghhh shopping!##

Precap: same as  wednesday's

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
hammie a gud mrng from my side,I know u may be in some other part of the day,Wow Shopping ,May,i know for what?
Amazing analysis,awesome Title dear,really yesterday's episode ,gave away ur title 's transformation,really so awesome,wonderful piece of writing,Hammie,as usual wonderful analysis ,to start my day👏
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie!

Thanks for your nice words in response to your take yesterday.

I can see from the length of the take today, and your careful attention in analyzing the details, that you have really loved the episode. So did I. Kudos to you for the nice write up.

In fact, it was flawlessly executed in the sense that yesterday's episode lay the groundwork for the future of the plot in many ways.

What you say about Dhani being betrayed by Sue and RL is indeed really true. Rajlaxmi's behavior today shed light on an important matter for me today. It was always interesting to watch the dynamics of the generation gap between the older and the younger widows at the ashram. With the exception of Dhani, the younger ones, such as Sue, RL, or Rachna were interested in age-appropriate pursuits, such as food, bollywood songs, telly shows, and men, while the older widows were happy with their memories, and their pujas. Dhani, uncharacteristically, was like a grandmother, older even than Sita Mai in her finger-wagging righteousness in all matters widow. This is the reason she did not get much support from the younger widows. In the very beginning of the show also, RL would implicate Dhani and try to get her in trouble.  Further, the younger widows kept things from each other. For instance, no one knew about Trip and Sue. We also did not know that Sue and RL like to dance and are good at it. Today's episode clarified for me the fact that the widows ashram was seen as a temporary accommodation by the younger widows who all had pipe-dreams of being happily married and leaving from there as soon as possible. The life of a widow, symbolized by stark white, eating once a day, and that too boiled potatoes, no fun, and no outings, except temples is rather bleak. Furthermore, being considered inauspicious, the widows are constantly derided and discriminated against. In small-town India, marriage starts to look like the best ticket out of widows' weeds, especially for women lacking in education. Therefore, I see now why Sue took the extreme step of marrying the violent and unscrupulous Tripurari. Now no one can call her a vidhwa or impose rules on what to wear, what to eat, where to not go, and what to not do. She is now part of society, and is accepted as that, rather than shunned. Strange how just being married and wearing color can do that for a woman. I believe that RL's quest for acceptance by the society escalated as she first witnessed Dhani's wedding preparations, and then Sue's marriage. Now she is desperate to get married to her Vakil babu. It is just fine for her to want Vakil Babu, but to rely on the wily Trip as a go-between reveals the extent of her desperation. The betrayals of Sue and RL have to be seen through the lens of the desperate undercurrent of the pursuit of acceptability in a patriarchal culture where they ironically think that acceptability and progress are coterminous with marriage.

That is all for today. Perhaps more tomorrow. Best wishes.

Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful take Hammie '
You take the episode into a different approach by giving your best analysis.. It's so refreshing and pleasing to read your take.. I loved your take on bath scene, and it's a best episode so far when it comes to Vidha moment. I'm absolutely adored this new blooming equation which looks more than friendship.  Viplav too questioned why this partition now, even I had bath in ashram too, but from Dhani it's now right here your pretending wife.. So it can becomes true at any time!! I'm waiting for some more surprises with drama..!! 
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u were in for hurry for shopping😆😆...me also hurry in for party so couldn't catch up yesterday's episode...just now watched it...after ages we got ViDhalian Episode n less of DT n KT scenes...but TT is getting more footage😆aaj se TT ka naam hai Footage artist...🤣

i will start with today RL...she is also slowly falling into the trap of trip just like suw n dhaani...Suw n dhaani has faced consequences for believing that beast...so in few episodes she will be evident of Trip's true nature...although she knew abt the equation of suw-trip n also he killed his own child n suw...why she is keeping so trust on him just becoz he is so close to DT??😆😆...she has right to choose anyone for the second marriage...she is also justified in choosing viplav as right partner...she know his behaviour n caring for anyone...but taking Trip's health will ultimately land in trouble...we can expect cv's could turn completely negative when she heards abt ViDha love story😆if RL wants to get married to viplav she should have express her feelings directly to either viplav or DT...oh no after she will get thappad n babaji ka tullu only🤣

coming to ViDha...

they both are having cat-fights as usual after ages😆...they are trying to win the race in taking care of each other...we can say both acquired first position...😆...i liked one particular scene when dhaani removed his shirt...he just covered himself with blanket not to make her more embarrassing😳...after that he says sunoo...kuch nahi...this scene reminded me of aashiqui 2 touchy scene..Rahul jaykar says aarohi...suno...kya??kuch nahi bas yuhi

that bathing scene could have done it in bathroom itself😆😆Why to show world that we are hubby n wife???and we love to do this😆...this scene could have been more intense n passionate one in bathroom😆😆.may be dhaani slips in the bathroom vipu holds her...
after that he will loose control on towel...towel falls down😆😆...dhaani will screams n says hey bhagwan aaj maine kya dekh liya🤣
Edited by tarun1234567 - 8 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful take hanmie n beautifully xplained!!!It was one of the best Vidha episodes,their chemistry is like an addiction!!!! ...have nothing to say...im running again to watch the episode,ur analysis prompted it!!😳
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love reading your intake on yesterday's episode... Beautifully explained. Much waited ViDha episode after so long. Their chemistry is totally on fire and sizzling. Anyone can get addicted to them.
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hamlet for the wonderful and amazing written analysis on the rocking yesterday's episode. I like your titles😊
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Hammie! Beautiful analysis! Loved your description of the scenes from your PoV. You covered everything so well. Even I felt Dhani was wondering actually fearing if Viplav will clarify to kaki that they're not pati patni. But only if she knows what's in our naughty vipu's mind 😉 He is probably having the best time of his life enjoying Dhani's care and attention, occasionally having fun with his harmless flirting! 😆
I'm still smiling and blushing when I think about those amazing ViDha moments. Thanks for your post which made me relive those beautiful moments once again! Very well written 👏Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago