Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS  Thursday 3rd December 2015 ep 100 My Take

A flower garland to welcome one's life partner before a choice gathering ,is sign enough to all  of  acceptance of each other. Dulari watches with bated breath as  her daughter first  welcomes  the groom puts the garland around his neck.. yes Dulari had certain reservations if Dhani would  shirk from the marriage ?at the very last moment.. thank god that vikal babu's spell has worn off her dear obedient Dhani.. The bride, feebly grabs the flower garland in her hands.. and recalls it was a garland that Dhani had strewn together..in a hurry as the giddy bride , how she snatched this garland from Dhani's  basket and ran to her groom..alas! on the way she dropped it  but today, Dhani gives her  back the varmala and once again me.. a girl from  the Ashram ,finally puts the garland around in place of god ,husband's  neck.. A tear escapes the brides eye as she sighs with relieve.. the varmala has found it's right place around the right neck!

Tripurari with emotions of final victory than welcomes his bride and Viplav's beloved Dhani's neck  and says it flowers. Smiles play on the mothers faces ..and usher in, the final rites of the ceremony. Durga the humbled mother ties the unbroken bond between the groom and bride. ..then the seven circumambulations  before all where the couple both  take an oath of honouring ,supporting  and protecting  one another in all  circumstances of their lives.. Dashrant smiles as he recalls how he punished the pathetic ,puny widow who dared to touch his vessel of blessed  Ganges  water, look how she stands helpless in the mandap ,tied to follow her guard dog for the rest of her life.. god is great to give me such an ingenious mind that conjures up lots of  doom to the persons who cross his path! now it's just a matter of seconds and this Dhani will be out of  the lives of the esteemed Tripathi's ! imbecile  young widow dared to press charges against my golden boy Viplav..made him apologize! took him away from me!  Dashrant recalls, but now watches impatiently as ..

The rightful symbols of service, love and support ,and honour that certify a wife are presented  by Tripurari the groom, to his the wife Dhani a mangulsutra, around her neck. Then the  stamp with a pinch of vermillion.. in Dhani's parting by him he acts arrogantly  and she will be his! He already is impatient to view Dhani's face hidden by the lowered veil, applying the vermillion gives him the opportunity and he does raise the veil a little bit and much to his horror! it is not Dhani! but  his past  that stares as his future!   whats going on ??he questions, stands above  over the still sitting down Dhani.. alarm sets in! Dulari  is perplexed ..and then she looks side- ways  and calls out  Dhani????? and in  walks Dhani dressed in white but nonetheless her determined  countenance  and body language  shows the authoritative  figure head of Durga maa! as with bold flash fixed eyes she marches on  to confront the transgressor!.. and posts herself behind the victim bride, now wife at one end of this ill-fated  mandap.  Viplav too head hung low saunters in and posts himself at the opposite end of the mandap. Tripurari  stands  in the mandap trapped between these  guardian angels sent by the lord Shiva himself! sullenly he looks upon this veiled bride yet.. what yarn can he spin to get himself out? how much do these two sentinels know? Viplav with hands in his jean pockets looks across at  his so called brother and wonders what story is this excuse of a man chug out with? Viplav and Dhani both stab his body with the daggers of their eyes as they wait for everyone to take a good look at Tripurari..  who knows he's exposed! naked like the day he was born!  Viplav he glares at murderously but Viplav waits.. for more to unfold.. like the truth!

Dulari casts her dubious eyes at a sternly fixed face Viplav..  he must have done all this!  Tripurari looks down at the still figure of his damned past and wonders may be she won't say anything? if she does , she will be spate at! for she is nothing but lowlife widow. But Viplav waits with his head held high  waits for truth to stand victorious. thus stands up the bride in the mandap  and  before  allshe reaches out for her veil with both hands and reveals her face to all! many a face from the Ashram widows stand aghast ,as t Dashrant looks highly confused at the sight of Tripurari's  bride.. she was a widow from the Ashram . but Viplav stands tall clear about who  he supports in this instance.. the victim or the perpetrator!...dulari is totally baffled  Suvarna?

FB..you won't believe me fine! you'll believe Suvarna at least? Says Viplav.. Dhani repeats ,Suvarna? Yes goes Viplav, found her on the road, unconscious. Some one had stabbed her! wouldn't you like to know exactly  who did such a horrendous act with her? Dhani begged who? and Viplav replies , it was Tripurari! and Dhani gives him a suspicious look ,turns away and rants, why would I believe you?and Viplav gets frustrated and yells, I knew it you want believe me.. Suvarna! He calls and Suvarna comes before her dressed in a white sari..both friends see each other . Dhani runs to her and they both hug each other and shed a few tears .Viplav breathes a sigh of relief , hopefully she'll convince this stupid Dhani that what I say is correct . Obviously   Dhani as her friend,  asks Suvarna  how she was ? and where had she gone? Without informing the Ashram? but Suvarna skips all the questions  and insists ,that what ever ,vikal babu has told you is completely true.. the person responsible for my condition, is none other than that animal tripurari!    Dhani he pretended to love me! he called me to the temple! and do you know what he did to me?  Dhani that animal  stabbed me! he buried me alive!  god bless that  Bijli!  Who saved me! took me to the hospital!  She knew full well that Tripurari will  not leave any stone unturned in killing me!  Suvarna discloses to Dhani! and Viplav adds, after listening  to survana's tale  I  felt like  banging him up straight  into the prison! But it was Suvarna  who stopped me!  because she still.. explains Viplav ,but Suvarna intervenes, I don't want things to come out! because one thing will lead to other  other things  will lead to other things as well! ..this is a foreboding of what else is likely to be exposed.. as they say  names in high places.. Suvarna cries out, Dhani he took our child's life too!dhani looks confused.. what? she says shell shocked  as she realizes  what Suvarna meant? Suvarna weeps endlessly and folds her hands before Dhani and admits, Dhani, I cannot shake hands with you now.. only ask for your pardon..forgive me Dhani I hid such a big truth from all of you!  I was going to be a mother! but I didn't want it to come before the world! but now I want that Tripurari should receive his punishment! Suvarna wipes her tears and says adamantly ,yes Dhani! and for that! his punishment should be that he should get married to me! but Dhani  reminds her ,that Suvarna the man did so much to you? and you want to marry that beast of a man? but Suvarna inists, no Dhani this will be his punishment he promised me that he will marry me and cheated me but you watch in the mandap  he will have to marry me! Dhani can't you see he will be forced to spend every moment  ,at all times with me! and I will every minute be a reminder to him! that I am an example of his cruel act! don't you worry he will get punished for his deeds! He will have to pay Dhani! .. and Dhani hugs her friend in full support. Viplav  too by getting her treated , arranging this meeting between the two friends, and getting Dhani on her side.. carried out his support for this vunerable woman Suvarna, not because  it would stop Dhani from marrying Tripurari , but because as a lawyer he took an oath to  back the needy ones..  it did cross my mind  what  was Suvarna's logic behind the decision that she takes..  Viplav suggests the wordly take , get him tried and eventually sent into prison. But then he would leave a life of considerable degree of peace. Also one never knows Dashrant would get him out for his dirty deals by pulling a few strings? Suvarna goes the faith way, you get punished for your deeds in this world.. her punishment would be to rob him of his peace by being in his face.. his conscience butchering him every time he sets eyes on her.. he will be reminded he married her out of compulsion. Only one concern do men like Tripurari recognize punishment? go for remorse and learn from from their sins? or do they go on sinning regardless?

Back to  the mandap..tripurari stands speechless. Durga ,his mother stares at her son not amused. Viplav decides to get this cheat talking ,he takes imself on the stage and goes, Tripurari... what's up bro? all of a sudden you've lost your steam? In anger Tripurari takes the bond  cloth off and throws it aside  but Viplav catches and says ,the thing is bro.. you can't stop this marriage from happening! and puts the bonding cloth back  behind Tripurari's neck! thing is you prabhu ji  did all the arrangements for you! and Dashrant gets wary being brought into the subject! Andviplav continues to tell on Tripurari... the girl you loved,you promised to marry! She is right here before you!you won't be able to  put off this wedding ,Viplav says with a cheeky smile and arms folded across his  chest! Dhani too comes on to the mandap and holds Suvarna's arm supportingly, Suvarna cries and folds her hands ,  I ask you all to forgive you for  marrying without telling you all..but believe me I had  no other option, I don't want that the way this man destroyed my life,he should do the same with Dhani!this man here pretended to love me! she tells the mandir episode , and Suvarna cries out ,and today he is getting married to my friend!  Dhani says,look Suvarna there is no need for you to marry this man!he doesn't believe in  respecting a woman.. don't go through  with this  marriage.. Dhani begs her ..and Viplav looks proudly at his brave young pupil  Dhani ,a once timid little mouse ,now boldly speaking for all women's rights of some respectability for the woman! In standing up for Suvarna here, Dhani is also giving a message to her mother Dulari too, that this man has no re gard for a womans honour!  But Suvarna stands by her stance ,no Dhani.. he promised to marry me and then backs off on his word!  shunned his responsibility! now all his life he will have to bear that responsibility!.. in future he will think twice before ruining any woman's life!! Viplav nods his head in aggrement,and bends ,picks up the pot of vermillion and holds it in his palm for Tripurari's perusal..tripurari refuses to pick it up.. but Durga picks it up.. Durga listens seriously to Suvarna's words ,the girl tells her tale! Dashrant did the same with her! but now she Durga will not history repeat! She will before all do the right thing! .. she turns to her son and orders him, put the vermillion in Suvarna 's parting.. and he mocks,have you gone crazy mother? you too believe these people? don't you believe your son? and she slaps him across the face! and Dashrant can feel the smart on his face!durga glares at him and says you have carried our seven circumambulations with her before the sacred fire! you have taken the seven oaths! You have tied the mangalsutra around her neck! now! whether you put the vermillion  or not? she is my daughter in law!  and your wife!  but Tripurari spirns the vermillion pot aside and says get lost!  and all look as he glares at Viplav and tries to walk off the  stage! But Durga grabs him by the arm and stares right into his eyes! Suvarna sees hope .. and he then turns and drags Dashrant into the drama!

Can you see what's happening Guru dev? Why are you silent? why don't you tell them what is the truth !iam carrying the truth you know ebvery thing! and Viplav yells to defend his dadaji  shut your face Tripurari! your game is over! don't drag dada ji in all this! and he says ,babaa ,you don't know anything! it's Guru dev who is behind all this! and Dashrant steps forward to save his skin and  to turn the tables at Tripurari!  Tripurari!  now have disgraced us!i trusted you! and you betrayed my trust! and a baffled Tripurari comes off the stage and confronts  the grand crook! gurudev !it's not I who betrayed your trust it's you who betrayed my trust.. you always used me! you made me do all your dirty  jobs for you! and today when the truth is exposed you blame me? and Dashrant goesss arghhh drops backwards and stops the drama by causing a major diversion! gives himself  a possible coronary  problem! hyperventilates.. and is whisked into the hospital... goes into OT ..

Outside, the family gathers and waits.. Viplav consoles his princess.. don't cry, have faith in god  all will be well.. Dhani watches the distressed family from far.. her heart melts as  she sees Viplav going to pieces  as he sees his dadi crying.. finally she finds him alone on a bench and offers him a glass of water.he looks up t her takes the glass and drinks the water. Dhani sits by him on a chair. just watching him.. as he thirstly gulps down the water she studies his profile he looks worried.. dhani says, thank you so much for saving Suvarna's life..and sadly he replies, I am really sad about the fact that dadi ji trusted Tripurari so much.. whatever he  did , he did it for yours and Tripurari's happiness.. Dhani if anything happens to dada ji  ,Dhani ,I won't be able to live.. she replies nothing will happen to him ,trust in god, everything will be fine. and he  sides his face to her sided face.. and us Dhani? will all be well with us too.. it will be  vikal babu.. if I was not your friend ?would I be  sitting next to you ? I care that's why iam here by you.. she very nearly felt his arm,but then stops.

It's nightime, Dulari  sits outside on the Ashram steps the door behind her is open.. FB..tripurari saying to the gullible Dulari a ready worm to bait fishes.. this was all Viplav's move! so that I don't get married to Dhani.. but if you still don't believe me, take a look at his register!  The name of Suvarna's husband is Viplav  Tirpathi! The child she was carrying was Viplav's first he killed the baby , then he bribed Suvarna into marrying me! and do you know why he did this only to have Dhani! 

Dhani walks towards the Ashram! and is about to step into the Ashram and Dulari yells beware just stop! move back! don't you dare enter the Ashram! I swear I'll cut you into pieces and throw you! you have a lot of trust in that vikal babu! He is your relative,  then go to him shameless girl !mahaandit ji did so much for your arranged your marriage! and because of you two he is in hospital!   Dhani says what do you mean? she says you dint understand that sinful man did such a horrendous act with our Suvarna! Got her pregnancy and bribed her to marry  Tripurari! Dhani says you have misunderstood!and she says here take a look and shows her the hospital register..   ohhh gawddd.. I  think Dulari was going to have Dhani's guts for garters! regardless  of Tripurari going for his pay back. Dulari is  some mother who wants to get rid of her daughter!

Happy century of Ishq.. lets hope many more continue.. this episode was epic proportions in drama.. full of revelations, pot holes ,cover ups

Precap: Tripurari speaks to someone on the phone .. he can protect his grandson , but tonight we finish him off near the temple.. Suvarna overhears the conversation ,warns Dhani and  Tripurari says to Suvarna,,I said it deliberately so you tell uour Dhani so she goes to the temple.. Dhani bundled off in a red van.. kidnapped!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a fast paced epi, Hammie!!

So much happened, and yet you have faithfully discussed and analyzed all the details. The part about the garland and Sue's self-talk is a nice touch of blending fiction on fiction.

Although I enjoyed the rest of the episode, I am rather disappointed with Sue's action of insisting on being a willing bakra of Trip the slaughterer. That Sue is signing up for lifelong torture by marrying beastly Tripurari just to escape a momentary defamation of character and reputation is indeed disenchanting, and is a slap in the face of a plot that has thus far been a champion of women's and widows' rights. I suppose we have a long way to go in terms of women's rights, tellywise, but here our expectations are not really that high. A murderer and/or attempted murderer belongs in jail. If that is not possible because of reputation, etc, at least he is not rewarded with marriage!

I need to let this go. Serials are irrational, after all, and since all of them are actors, there is no Sue and no Trip in real life. Even if there were, we pray that our paths never cross.

I am intrigued why Dhani is being kidnapped. I am sure that Trip has a few tricks up his sleeve. Perhaps he wishes to get something from Viplav Baba in return, or is simply mad that things did not go his way.

Have a wonderful day.

Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Finally good episode happened after ages loved the episode and more ur take on the episode especially the flower garland reminded of that scene indeed
Trips DT were so happy that their plan is going to succeed but fortunately they turned pale seeing the situation going out of control
After vidha I loved Durga the way she stood for suwarna was very appreciative and vidha scene was also very nice
Lovely analysis hammie waiting for kidnap drama to unfold in the show
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful analysis as ever Hammie..! 
Loved yesterday's and your deep thoughts makes even more interesting.. I loved the way you blended garland scene with SUV marriage drama..Because of my poor net issues couldn't write more hugs.. Looking forward to kidnapping drama!! 
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aimf

So much happened, and yet you have faithfully discussed and analyzed all the details. The part about the garland and Sue's self-talk is a nice touch of blending fiction on fiction.

Although I enjoyed the rest of the episode, I am rather disappointed with Sue's action of insisting on being a willing bakra of Trip the slaughterer. That Sue is signing up for lifelong torture by marrying beastly Tripurari just to escape a momentary defamation of character and reputation is indeed disenchanting, and is a slap in the face of a plot that has thus far been a champion of women's and widows' rights. I suppose we have a long way to go in terms of women's rights, tellywise, but here our expectations are not really that high. A murderer and/or attempted murderer belongs in jail. If that is not possible because of reputation, etc, at least he is not rewarded with marriage!

I need to let this go. Serials are irrational, after all, and since all of them are actors, there is no Sue and no Trip in real life. Even if there were, we pray that our paths never cross.

I am intrigued why Dhani is being kidnapped. I am sure that Trip has a few tricks up his sleeve. Perhaps he wishes to get something from Viplav Baba in return, or is simply mad that things did not go his way.

Have a wonderful day.

Couldn't agree more than this!! Exactly my views too but I can't explain it with much accuracy.. Awesome post aimf!! 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@choco

Thank you, dear friend. How nice of you to comment on my reply to Hammie's post! Have a great day.
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful take Hammie ..

Explanation about flower garland and about Tripurari and Suvarana marraige ..  was really a wonderful take
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie hey.. 😳
Superb analysis..how u clarify each n every scene is commendable dear..

I absolutely loved how u connect both garland scenes..⭐️ chunni k peche was Su only.. we already knew dat.. 😛 but I wish Su hav listen to her friends. . Khair her reasons r out of my range.. hopefully they'll justify her decision in future..!! 😕

Epi was a bullet train.. :p they were in a hurry to close all the loops at once n to start with the new kidnapping track.. but still I enjoyed the epi.. everything settles down finally jst to be unsettled again.. 😆
Gosh Dash s such a drame baz..!! I hate him.. 😛

I wish the ViDha convo after the maha MU track wud b a bit longer n meaningful but they jst rushed it.. 😕 as a viewer I'm unsatisfied. . But chalo itna chalta hai.. 😳 😆

Hammie I must say ur take was so much better than epi.. 😳 thnx n take care..!!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Have a wonderful day.

Me too spent a bit of time thinking what should have been the right course for Suvarna. A widows second attempt on happiness with man who in no way is worthy of her , what should she do ?

She did not have many options if you ask me though Dhaani asked her to reconsider. Suv had already crossed a line according to the orthodox society she lives in would she be left in peace if she did go back to the ashram. Education and self reliance is the only way to her independence. Not all women are strong enough to choose that path.

On the other hand I wonder what was she thinking when she said she will make Trip regret all his life by marrying her . Did she think she will make his life hell ? Once an abuser always an abuser , people do not change that easy .

TV shows at times are gutsy when it comes to putting forward an important social issue as a backdrop but when it comes to a bold solution they chicken out. there is no one size fits all solution but something inspirational could have been offered. Maybe its being held back for the main leads.

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie . a day late nevertheless here I am .

I have to say your first para on the garland was poetic. For the director and the actors it may have been a regular scene but you saw a beauty in it which we were fortunate to read. Atta girl !!!

There was a hurried pace to the episode and a lot was crammed in the 20 mins. It was high time that the MU was cleared. Dhaani stood up for Suvarna but could not do the same for herself when she was unhappy about the wedding. Durga admonished her son publicly for shaming them in contrast Dulaari admonished her daughter for doing the right thing.

But the one thing that stood out for me was total lack of respect for women by father & son ( DT & Trip ) who treat women as objects .

DT gloating at the fact that how a vidhwa who dared to cross his path and befriend his grandson has been taken care off . His sheer disdain for her and how he has crushed her .

Trip who uses women and throws them away wanting nothing but to possess Dhaani , he too gloating at the thought that he now has the prize possession something that Viplav has an eye on .

Indeed we do not question logic in these shows but should we turn our eyes away or feel entertained when we watch them ? If nothing it does warrant a debate and an awakening among men & women.