here comes the bride..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 2nd December 2015 ep 99 My Take 

Viplav's sense of responsibility  lay in  reporting  about Suvarna's condition to her next of kin which he was unable to get through too. Hence the next best course of action he takes is informs his dadi ji as he assumes the widows will be all gathered there on account of the wedding.. Dadaji ,Suvarna's been found. Someone tried to kill her, she unconscious, has suffered a deep wound.. Inderani maa needs to be told immediately , I tried but can't get through.. presses Viplav..Dashrant picks out from the information what's feasible  for him and sweet talks Viplav into believing that the widows already have a lot on their plate what with Dhani's wedding going on... the last thing he would want as well for them is to be more distressed, hence perhaps this is not a good time to tell them about Suvarna..Once she regains consciousness they can be informed.. and yes  my prayers are with the girl for her speedy recovery .. and as for you Viplav ,it's best you'd better stay with her till the time she comes around don't leave her on her own. Should you need anything don't hesitate to contact your dada ji.. Viplav feels as always, supported by his dadaji..  Who on the other wonders now where did this banshee pop out off! May the  gods keep her in a  swoon till morning  with Viplav tending to her.. So that this wedding takes place without further glitches.. So speaks Dashrant the  haughty self- appointed  lord  Shiva.. But little does he  know about how  the real lord Shiva's hand moves ..

Dadi the epitome of virtuous grace, fortitude and dependable love.. meets Dhani in the hallway and as usual  gives good guidance which in turn will calm a possible storm inside Dhani's heart.. Dhani today's a big day in your life, may god bless you always.. this is my sincere wish ..then after a tiny pause dadi suggests ,Dhani now that you are starting a new life, doesn't she feel it's high time this unpleasantness  between her Viplav should be over and done with? dadi gently moots  the idea, so Dhani  can decide for herself.. yes it was a thought that irks dhani .. but  apart from that why does it matter to  her that its's him she desires to speak too.. dadi really  stole the tucked away sentiments of her heart.. Dhani looks at the landline..

Viplav watches over Suvarna paces, and racks his brain over who is responsible for Suvarna' condition? He works out if she came to this hospital for an, abortion then surely the hospital register will have  information about her husband and her.. he heads for the reception desk and goes through the pages...so Viplav doesn't get to see the name of Suvarna' husband.. at this point, I guess.. whether Viplav's name is there or not doesn't matter..as Tripurari's name will come out of the horse's mouth itself! Viplav's phone  suddenly rings, he pulls his phone out of trouser pocket.. helooo?  Silence from the other side, his eyes widen in anticipation.. Dhani?.. I am getting married.. her muffled voice sounds, humm, I know! so what about it? it's happening tonight.. Viplav frowns, what do you mean tonight? Dhani just listens to his reaction silently.. but how can that be?  besides who decided this? he demands from her and  she replies  in a resigned tone.. it was maha pandit ji.. he took the decision today.. I really don't know why I am telling you all this? I felt you should know.. the rest you can work out yourself ,Dhani confesses. But Viplav protests how can dada ji does such a thing? how can she marry so swiftly? Sadly she replies to calm him, what difference does it make  if it happens today or tomorrow.. it's has to happen eventually.. besides everyone wants it to happen.. Viplav listens calmly but asks her..dhani?  and you.. what do you want? he waits  for her answer and only her silence speaks.. she's not going to lead him on.. what's the point, they both need to move on..  was there anything between them in the first place ? Dhani be cruel to be kind..release him.. she muses and then replies to him.. yes I too want  the same! Viplav gulps the pain and nearly holds his breath as she regains hers, and she tells him firmly..  look! don't kick up some knew fuss.. he nods, because god too wants me to get married , so don't do anything ridiculous, and don't try to meet me... and if possible come to my wedding to give me your blessings..  Dhani!  someone calls her and she says, I have to go..and Viplav  yells  at her, Dhani!  Suvarna has been found! but Dhani didn't hear as she cut the phone Viplav, lowers his eyes and picks up on the contrary lines she says.. don't try to meet her, yet she wants him to come and give her his blessings..

What irks me in this scene that both Viplav and Dhani are aware that in bringing the marriage forward Dashrant's name has cropped up..still they don't stop and think. is Dashrant not overly hell bent to see this marriage between Dhani and Tripurari to go though.. are these two a plain stupid pair? one a  familial loyalist. The other a  blind faith loyalist?

Rajlaxmi seizes the moment and reminds Tripurari  that she has played a big role in making this day  possible for him as had she not said to Viplav that Dhani had given her consent into marrying him.. he would have been left high and dry.. however his side of the bargain was that he would approach mahapandit  about  setting her up with Viplav... she 's come to jog his memory that today would be an opportune moment to broach the subject.. is this then a veiled threat from Rajlaxmi to Tirpathi..? well he certainly,assures her it will be done then, dismisses it and chuckles.. Viplav would never accept her ,as Viplav  has his heart set on Dhani ..who will belong to him shortly.. then as far as he is concerned  both Viplav and Rajlaxmi can go jump in the lake!

Her words ring in his mind as he paces  outside  Suvarna's  ward..  I am getting married tonight..  what difference does it make if I get married tonight or tomorrow.. have to marry eventually.. yes she is right! one day she has to get married.. why am I  in such a tizzy?..  but the colour of my love is white.. gosh I feel faint, when I remember the pot making.. how she fobbed me off but I felt the spinning  clay with my fingers... for the colour of my love is white my friend.. remember Dhani.. when your hair  got hopelessly caught in my button.. friend ship was happening between us.. the colour of my love is white my friend.. my Dhani.. the whole universe rings with it.. colour of my  love is white I  recall  how you  pouted your lips and blew!  imitating my actions.. how I popped chocolate in her mouth!  so her fast could end.. those memories.. rush back to tell me..the colour of my  love is white...

Viplav's heart and mind are diverted.. as nurse calls the doctor  for attention.. Suvarna's blood pressure  is dipping.. Viplav sees the girl hyperventilating and appears very distressed he hopes she lives! ..for no one knows but Suvarna alone who can stop Dhani's farcical  marriage !

Dhani sits before a mirror dressed in a red bridal sari.. as red as the vermillion  to be put in her parting to symbolize her asTripurari's life partner.. it is moment of great celebration as it marks  the occasion of a widow remarrying... Rajlaxmi finally swerves and puts her friends chunni on her head.. and kisses Dhani on the top of her head with a secretive smile.. after all Dhani marrying Tripurari leaves the path to get Viplav clear for her.. chunni on her head, a sign enough that the bride is ready to be given away.. emotions run high Dulari  hugs her daughter with motherly pride and says, she never dreamt that she would see her dressed in this red colour which denotes much happiness in her life..sita maa  blesses her with a happy life .. and  Inderani  hugs a  tearful Dhani.. and bids her happiness and warns Dhani that it's only her smile that can stop their tears..

The groom too sits before the mirror ,smug as a bug.. slowly his dreams of worming into this house  are coming true. His mother stands by her son. He stands and seeks her blessings.. and she remarks , that they are very blessed as  his marriage is being held at his father's house..it's a matter of great honour for them.. she asks her son and he smiles.. as little does Durga know that her son is far from honourable, reliable and humble.. he is just the  true replica of his father. a high priest with  a virtue  level only and only in appearance.. total sham and fraudulent both father and son..

Dhani sits before the mirror dressed as a bride in her.. Viplav makes his entry through the window.. she turns too look at him and stands up in alarm.. he stares at her..seeing her dressed as a bride in scarlet red.. yes he had vowed  on the night of karvachaut .. he will ensure she fasts  at the next one.. he had vowed he would see to it she marries... but to another? that he did not wish..?what did he wish then? besotted by her appearance he  stands  before her his mouth opened.. she too looks around in panic  what if?? Why are you here ?told you not to! she tells him off. don't you get it! she hisses ,but he says urgently ,look I have to tell you something important! But Dhani tells him  I have nothing to say to you, so you'd better leave right away!  and if you don't go , then I'll yell and call  out for every one! Viplav begs just hear me out and then i'll leave and Dhani yells maiyeee! and Viplav leaps ahead and slams his palm on her mouth!  she muffles underneath his palm and he pushes her head back against the pillar and glares down into her face meaning business! givve me two minutes! he grinds his teeth.. it's important what I have to say to you! Dhani two minutes and he pierces his eyes into her  mugged face she gives muffled screams and he insits Dhani cannot leave this place without telling you what I have  to say! .. a knock on the door it's Rajlaxmi.. Viplav begs Dhani not to scream and removes his palm.. Dhani doesn't in fact she tells him to hide, go! if someone catches you here there will be a huge problem.. he stands staring at her face  and she turns him and says firmly go on then! and literally pushes him and makes him stand in the corner like a naughty boy! Raj laxmi is suspicious  what took Dhani so long..? and Dhani says she was just sitting.. so she covers up for Viplav ,in fact hides him from the world.. Raj laxmi says she's come to tell her she'd better be ready as the groom has arrived.. once she leaves Dhani closes the door and confronts  viplav   what do you want? she yells at him angrily and he replies calmly.. Dhani I don't want you to get married.. and she yells and what makes you think I'll  do as you say? and he argues Dhani you have to hear me out today and she replies defiantly, but I don't want to listen to you so go back the way you came from and she points to the window! She turns him around and pushes him to leave forcefully and he  grabs both her arms and gives her a good shake and she looks horrified at him...the scene ends abruptly and flows into rajlaxmi giving a dance performance  to entertain both the girl and boys family..  is this dance giving time for something to cook up?

After the dance.. shalu is sent to get Dhani.. Dhani comes dressed as a bride in a red sari and sits beside Tripurari.. her face  is covered by  her chunni.. Tripurari looks at her hands with gold bangles and he tries to grab her hand she pulls it away and he muses..  how much more are you going to run from me Dhani ji  as very soon you'll be mine ..and now on one  can stop this marriage from taking place! chilling ironic words..the interesting word is run

Overall a lovely episode.. Dhani looks stunning as a bride.. there are some gaps which I suspect will be filled tomorrow raj laxmi dance was brilliant .. all the widows looked pretty in festive clothes 3.12.11

Precap: under Dulari's waiting eyes, Tripurari turns to  put a pinch of vermillion in Dhani's parting.. he lifts her veil.. and he looks confused then stands up abruptly.. as Kanak holds her head ,Dashrant eyes pop out..and Dulari cries Dhani! and Dhani comes forth with a firm face dressed in a white sari!she walks and stands next to the bride and then looks up boldly into Tripurari's face!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
Thank you for writing these much needed analysis after each episode. I just watch the episode like a dumb with full faith that I'll read your take on the episode , and understand the whole situations. Sometimes it becomes funny to guess what did ViDha said? Like it that beautiful scene when Viplav came to Dhani's room. I just imagined him telling her to not marry Tripu , because he loves her. But Viplav's expressions were very far away from love confession. In fact whenever Viplav becomes angry and short tempered I feel lots of hotness in ViDha's scenes. But Dhani's reactions calms the situation..coz she looks not interested in having any kind of a relation with Viplav. 

She called him ..and that was a BIG step. Dhani wanted him to come, to do something, to stop the wedding. What irks you is that why don't they get the reason behind DT's rushing the wedding. And what irks me is why doesn't Dhani stop the wedding her self. By God , how will she be able to become Trip's wife when she hates to get touched by him?😲

You liked the looks of all the widows. Me too..specially RL ..she looked stunning in that dress and hairdo. I liked the groom's look too. Trip looked very royal..I guess it is the effect of Bajirao Mastani's promotions. πŸ˜†
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie!!

Great Title!

A wonderful take for an equally nice episode. I loved how you related the flashback scenes in the first person. It made them more meaningful.

I cannot for any reason fathom why Sue would wish to get married to Trip. He is a low-life and a murderer, and Sue knows this first hand as he attempted to kill her and unceremoniously buried her alive. If there was a baby in the picture, this marriage, reprehensible as it is, is understandable. An unmarried mother is not kindly looked upon in small towns like Benaras, and marrying Trip would ensure that Sue and her child can live honorably, and that Trip would be made responsible for raising the child he fathered. But now that the baby did not survive, why the hurry for the marriage? What urgency is there that Sue comes half-dead, from her hospital bed to marry her murderer? I do not know if the CVs will justify this. Otherwise both Dhani and Viplav look like fools --Viplav saves an unconscious Sue from the middle of the road, only to hand her over to Trip, who has already run roughshod over her child's life, over her life?? And Dhani agrees with Vip's decision? Or, horror of horrors is it Sue's decision?? She did not look like the martyr type, but who knows.

PS On another note, I beg to differ with Awida about Trip looking good. I am biased against Trip, and therefore thought about him: Red and Yellow, Dirty Fellow!" Rajlaxmi looked very lovely. I think she should dispense with 2 braids henceforth.

More I will wait to see how this all pans out tomorrow.

Take care.
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Hammie, Thanks for this deep analysis!! 
I really loved yesterday's episode much.. I literally enjoyed watching without any expectations from cv's.. Not me alone aches for Vidha scenes when the whole fandom waiting for a kicking dawn of their love story.. I didn't dig much because of the curiosity to reach the endpoint.. After reading so many analysis, now I am getting so many queries over my mind.. What makes Dhani and Viplav to stay away from their hidden feelings whenever they appears infront, I hope some more layer removal to showcase their feelings rather beating up the bush.. Here we we don't know what Viplav said or happened or justified to Dhani regarding SUV's condition?? Mystery scene between ViDha create huge hype. . I need a proper justification from cv's!! Maybe TP and Suvarna marriage also round up social issues which I felt.. I hope we will get answers from today's episode!! 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Great analysis, Hammie!
Good to read your detailed views on the episode and the characters. You've traslated that IKRS BG song lyrics and merged with Viplav's feelings? Nice oneπŸ˜†

Just like you, it pisses me off to see Viplav not seeing DT's pushiness in this wedding😑 in fact Dhani was silent and gloom enough to know that she wasn't happy with rushing the wedding date in yesterday's episode. Still DT never cared. Why can't Dhani sense this? Even when Badi Amma intervened to ask for Dhani's opinion he casually ignored her silence.., I cavy stand these Baap beta duo, they're disgusting.

Like you mentioned it was nice to see the women out of their white sarees replaced with festive ones. RL's dance was just a filler, making a suspense for the upcoming twist, no doubt! No comments on her and TP's delusional behaviour... I'm just glad they don't have a place in ViDha's life much.

Loved the ViDha confrontation scene, these two have very good chemistry when being fiery with each other πŸ˜†.

Thanks for your daily analysis posts, I do wait for your take everyday, actually quite enjoy it! Keep it up, dear! ⭐️Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie 😳
Superb take as usual dear.. u r a rockstar.. πŸ˜ƒ

Wow such a great episode.. I liked how they will unfold everything after marriage drama.. as a viewer I'm enjoying the nail-biting situation bus kaash I was not aware of all the spoiler, ,, then I cud hav enjoyed it thoughroghly. . Khair..😳

I absolutely loved ur blending of all the Flashback n title track scene.. ur a magician Hammie..😳
Wen he came to her room 'u can't marry Dhani?' Y reason...?? Gosh as if she wanna hear the real reason from him πŸ˜‰ ..!! Aww but Vips was dumbstruck not knowing wat to say now.. was in heaven completely mesmerised by stunning Dhani in dat wedding attire.. ☺️ that scene was heavenly.. beautifully done.. 😳

RL s a crook.. u wer right about her all along..but she looked great while dancing. .
So today's the D day.. hope to see some fantastic development today.. 😳
Thank u so much for writing all through this rough patch.. ur take kept our faith intact thruout.. 😳
Take care..!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie. hi awida.. great to see you 😊 missed you

Thank you for writing these much needed analysis after each episode. I just watch the episode like a dumb with full faith that I'll read your take on the episode , and understand the whole situations. Sometimes it becomes funny to guess what did ViDha said? Like it that beautiful scene when Viplav came to Dhani's room. I just imagined him telling her to not marry Tripu , because he loves her. But Viplav's expressions were very far away from love confession. In fact whenever Viplav becomes angry and short tempered I feel lots of hotness in ViDha's scenes. But Dhani's reactions calms the situation..coz she looks not interested in having any kind of a relation with Viplav. 
oohhh awida thanks for telling me as  I hope I am repeating whats done ,any way glad you find them useful..I think the dialogues are well written
She called him ..and that was a BIG step. Dhani wanted him to come, to do something, to stop the wedding. What irks you is that why don't they get the reason behind DT's rushing the wedding. And what irks me is why doesn't Dhani stop the wedding her self. By God , how will she be able to become Trip's wife when she hates to get touched by him?😲
yes.. its like the cvs underestimate   the intelligence of the readers
You liked the looks of all the widows. Me too..specially RL ..she looked stunning in that dress and hairdo. I liked the groom's look too. Trip looked very royal..I guess it is the effect of Bajirao Mastani's promotions. πŸ˜†  whattt?   hummm I SEE what you mean.. the tash!.. good to see you awida.. yet to see today's episode... much love hammie

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
I am late to the party nevertheless will join shortly.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Hammie!!   hummm.. hi aimf.. me listening ..

Great Title!
yes  wanted to say in white... but then refrained my self
A wonderful take for an equally nice episode. I loved how you related the flashback scenes in the first person. It made them more meaningful.
welll.. it wasn't that long again.. to me it brought in the pathos..
I cannot for any reason fathom why Sue would wish to get married to Trip. He is a low-life and a murderer, and Sue knows this first hand as he attempted to kill her and unceremoniously buried her alive. If there was a baby in the picture, this marriage, reprehensible as it is, is understandable. An unmarried mother is not kindly looked upon in small towns like Benaras, and marrying Trip would ensure that Sue and her child can live honorably, and that Trip would be made responsible for raising the child he fathered.
maybe its trips  retribution.. who knows   his father  urges him..you know how honor obsessed  but su.. maybe loves him or reckons its better to live with him than at the ashram?
But now that the baby did not survive, why the hurry for the marriage? What urgency is there that Sue comes half-dead, from her hospital bed to marry her murderer? I do not know if the CVs will justify this. Otherwise both Dhani and Viplav look like fools --Viplav saves an unconscious Sue from the middle of the road, only to hand her over to Trip, who has already run roughshod over her child's life, over her life?? And Dhani agrees with Vip's decision? Or, horror of horrors is it Sue's decision?? She did not look like the martyr type, but who knows.
hope not.. he needs to be sorted for murder and attempt to murder..
PS On another note, I beg to differ with Awida about Trip looking good. I am biased against Trip, and therefore thought about him: Red and Yellow, Dirty Fellow!" Rajlaxmi looked very lovely. I think she should dispense with 2 braids henceforth.
 RED as in passion and  Yellow as in sick in the mind.   the think awida jested..πŸ˜†..  rajlaxmi looked good and danced very well..
More I will wait to see how this all pans out tomorrow.
yesss ma'am hammie too is waiting   who is gir ? erhhhl bride??
Take care.  thanks for your lovely comments aimf..    love them and  wait eagerly for them ,much love hammie... mind how you go.. πŸ˜›

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Hi Hammie, Thanks for this deep analysis!! .. hi choco.. howdy?great to see you mate

I really loved yesterday's episode much.. I literally enjoyed watching without any expectations from cv's.. Not me alone aches for Vidha scenes when the whole fandom waiting for a kicking dawn of their love story.. I didn't dig much because of the curiosity to reach the endpoint.. After reading so many analysis, now I am getting so many queries over my mind.. What makes Dhani and Viplav to stay away from their hidden feelings whenever they appears infront, I hope some more layer removal to showcase their feelings rather beating up the bush..  maybe they  have a sense of being rejected by each other..insecurity.. for dhani may be reaching for the sky ..with viplav
Here we we don't know what Viplav said or happened or justified to Dhani regarding SUV's condition?? Mystery scene between ViDha create huge hype. . I need a proper justification from cv's!! Maybe TP and Suvarna marriage also round up social issues which I felt.. I hope we will get answers from today's episode!!   yes mate..  a good  more than an hour  for hammie to watch the century  episode...choco ,thanks for your on going support ,much love hammie..