Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 1st December 2015 ep 98 My Take

The saviour redeems the passed out damsel in distress. What is notable in Viplav is his quality of common sense and practicality. He knows what was the need of the hour, take Suvarna to nearest accident and emergencies rather then bring her around and start questioning her about her condition.. But this much he figures out time is crucial and she needs forthwith attention.. He whizzes off in his jeep with the patient.  From the opposite direction ,  sat in a humble rickshaw  a submissive Dhani  accompanied by her complacent future MIL Durga... Viplavs' jeep and the rickshaw pass each other in opposite direction Durga points out the positive aspects of the shopping, one Dhani got to see the nose piercing and two , they stuck a cheap deal.

Kanak at home too  wants to srike a deal with Dashrant!  that which ensures,  barring Dhani's entry into  her sons's life. She enters Dashrant's room in the brought on role of an overgrown wailing hand maiden! Her theatrics  are imperative  to hype  Dashrant ..mind you she is one actress after his own heart.. it's Kanak who alerts  him to Dhani and Viplav's visual exchanges, should  he allow more of such exchanges  she can see that Dhani and Tripurari  marriage seems highly unlikely.It's hard to accept that  Kanak  whom Dashrant  considers far below the mark of intelligence  as she's a woman.. is the one who gives him the idea for what  needs to done right away without further delay!

Thus  Dashrant calls for an all concerned ,a family cacaus which he controls in the main.. Announces to Kanak , dadi Raj laxmi, Dulari Inderani.. Wait till Dhani, Durga and Tripurari,  I have to make an important   announcement.. and puts all present in a guessing game situation . Each person muses, according to their own  personal end.. What if? Tripurari  wonders what's happened that Guru dev has summoned all..? Already he is worried due to that Suvarna, hope nothing more untoward  happens?Dashrant  gets to the point,he has made an important decision,about which he wants  to inform all present here.. Dhani and Tripurari are meant to marry in a few days.. Now that won't happen!  All are in shock ,especially Tripurari.. Dulari panics what if? It's due to Dhani's action of holding Viplav's hand? What if Tripurari has rejected the idea?  Tripurari and Dulari both protest and want to know why? Durga rubs it in what has happened? that has brought about such a  big decision? Dashrant wants each one of his menials to sizzle   under his prerogative ..and adds firmly I thought about it seriously and have  come to this conclusion.. All hang on for their dear life! and he finally  proclaims  the wedding will take place tonight! Dhani's eyes pop out  in shock! Tripurari  smiles tongue in cheek! Dadi looks devastated! And Dulari looks baffled! Kanak's eyes twinkle craftly.. She  is  mighty impressed by her infallible  father in laws Machiavellian mind! His final move that has paralyzed all! disallowed all to  plan  ahead!, Dashrant continues he was highly disturbed by the fire incident! and decided  before some other problem emerges  in their lives .. Hence  decided their wedding should take place as soon as possible.. Also so that Dulari's anxiety  regards Viplav is alleviated too..all along  Dashrant  exploits.  dularis'  anti Viplav  sentiment to fulfill his motives of keeping  Dhani away from Viplav!  Tripurari is visibly delighted as he sees this as a shock for both Viplav and Dhani!! and to gloat on others sorrows especially Viplav's is one game he thoroughly enjoys! Dashrant pressurizes Dulari , Tripurari is ready.. if she is ready?  miserable faced Dulari  submissive as ever to palm off her daughter.. says nothing but yes to the idea of getting rid of her daughter!.. Dashrant  feigns seeking both families consent and asks Tripurari 's view.. he of course replies like a loyal menial ,pet dog,  your wish is my command.. and muses what could be better than this, to escape  from Suvarna's ghost!  just a matter one one night.. praise be Shanker!  of course Dashrant, totally sidelines Dhani's view.. but it's Inderani who points it out that Dhani should be asked too.. it's equally important.. Dhani would do you have to say about this?  Dhani remains silent.. and lowers her eyes  down.. perhaps if she gives her opinion.. Viplav can end up in more trouble? she remains silent as dashrant  glares at her. Raj too looks at her ,what reason can dhani give to say no?its clear to her friend Dhani, that she has no choice except to say yes..yes has her mother Dulari to honour! So much to my annoyance she does the expected act from a young vulnerable widow.. let others decide for her! but her face does wear a clear displeased expression.. Inderani urges, speak up child.. Dulari too is desperate for her daughter to say yes... lest this wedding is called off ..but Dhani holds her piece..and than  the mighty  maha pandit speaks for her.. Dhani's silence itself is her acceptance! Dashrant thanks  her then orders let's all get on with it and start with the  wedding preparations!  Dhani looks unhappy.  Kanak  finds it an amusing sight..  she has been spared  of this chit of  a widow Dhani!  dadi too like Dhani seems crest fallen. Raj laxmi  muses that her friend certainly doesn't look over the moon!

Back at the hospital the doctor checks Suvarna in a private room.. Viplav stands out ,his  phone at his  ear.. he watches through the window.. The phone rings at the Ashram  but no one  picks it up. Viplav wonders why the phone is not being picked  up!.. the examining doctor  recalls who the patient was.. she recognizes   Suvarna ,Tripurari and  recalls telling  them that the  pregnancy was twelve weeks hence abortion was against the law.. she tells Viplav who waits outside. that she knew the girl ,she came this month with her husband wanting abortion..  but I refused..Viplav is shell shocked! and requests the doctor to continue with the treatment! and suddenly things become  a bit more vivid to him.. so the man who got Suvarna pregnant..is the one who tried to kill her too! of goddd!  Viplav is dumbfounded! and he tries to phone the Ashram yet again! to inform them about Suvarna!  He turns around and looks caringly at Suvarna.. who was part of his Ashram family.. his heart is filled with compassion.

Amongst her own family Dhani in a way breaks her silence, especially to the person her only kin, her mother..so soon? she complains ,Dulari replies, what's the worry? doesn't really matter if  the wedding takes place today or after a few days, it'll still happen! besides elders always have said the quicker  a marriage takes place the better! Dhani clearly seems unhappy about  the situation despite  her mother's words of persuasion!

Kanak passes by  the room catches sight of  sight of the  out fit Viplav gave Dhani  and stupidly  attributes it to dadi  dressing up flamboyantly or rather..mutton dressed as lamb! at tripurai's wedding  So true to her nature, Kanak  intends to foil dadi's plan and carries the sari over to the guest room..!                                                                                                        

Raj laxmi too protests about the marriage being too soon,she  moans we haven't even prepared  for the occasion! thought we would dance and sing to celebrate. Had one opportunity to get out of wearing white.  don't think now we'll be able to do anything..Durga arrives with a big smile and consoles, Raj laxmi.. she can still dance and sing.. nothing to stop her from doing so, she'll surely dance in her friend's wedding .. Dhani constantly wears a furrow on her brow.. but Dulari sidelines the celebrations and queries  about Dhani's wedding out fit? Durga  looks confused..but lo and behold! Kanak sails in, what's the worry? here comes the wedding outfit! today Dhani will wear this outfit and become a bride! Dhani looks dejected, it's  the outfit she snarled at Viplav  about..how she mocked at him.. if he thinks she'll wear it he has another thing coming! I don't want anything thing you give! But before she knows it Dhani finds Kanak Viplav's mother cover her head with his chunni! now as the gods will it! it becomes a symbolic act that the  grooms mother gives the bride the bridal outfit! So unknowingly Kanak presents it to Dhani.. even puts the chunari on Dhani's head to taunt her.. just take a look at her how pretty she looks, at least it's better than the white colour! ok I'll be off mocks Kanak.. Dhani looks anxious.. not at being called a widow.. but at the act! that it's Viplav's mother  who brought her the bridal outfit and covered her head by his gift!  Dhani briskly takes off the chunni.. it's interesting to see that Dulari's nose never screwed up when Tripurari called Dhani a widow.. but she did when Kanak refers to Dhani being a widow.

Tripurai barges in and presents Dhani with jhumkis which she is wary  of accepting themashe tries to be pushy,here let me out it on you, but Dulari accepts it by defending her daughter being shy.. she blesses this cheat who announces he can't wait for night fall to come.. and he gives her a scoffing.. look.. Durga goes lets move on ! as heena on  Tripurari  name has to be applied  on Dhani .. Indrani    too says they have to return to Ashram to make their own preparations .. as soon as Durga leaves..Dhani  tries this time and confesses before her mother.. mayeee , things don't seem right to me. .everything seems strange.. Dulari uses the words Dashrant used to console Durga when she feared that  Dhani  seemed unhappy about the wedding.. here Dulari replies to Dhani, the strangeness  mirrors  your nerves!  It's common  to feel this way before one gets married..after marriage every thing will seem fine! besides you are not on your own ,you have Raj laxmi  with you.. look after your self and Dulari and inderani  leave..

Something borrowed  from a friend.. as friends do.. Dhani asks Rajlaxmi if she has organised  her outfit for the wedding.. Rajlaxmi points out there isn't the time ..and will have to make do with what she has.. she opens her suitcase.. never mind her.. as her eye is on Dhani's  outfit.. and once again Viplav's gift is in Dhani's face.. Rajlaxmi says it's so  beautiful and you'll look so nice in it.. but Dhani  says clearly,yes it's is beautiful  but I shan't  be wearing it.. Raj laxmi is confused.. but why? and Dhani conceals the real reason  and replies, do you remember what the second mistress said? a widow doesn't need to get ready; what will I get out of wearing it? Raj laxmi, argues, whose name have you taken Dhani.. she talks nonsense regardless!  if it was in her power she would keep us dressed in white saris eternally ... Rajlaxmi here points out Kanak's bigoted mindset..for her, once a widow, always a low level widow.. Dhani  rejects Viplav's  outfit and choses Rajlaxmi's sari.. I like this  sari of yours, can I wear this?rajlaxmi's face saddens.. you want to wear this Dhani? no don't wear this sari.. it is inauspicious..  due to it I inherited this white sari! says Rajlaxmi.. Dhani  replies, vikal babu always says , it's circumstances that are responsible for the auspicious and in auspicious in our lives..so  whats the sari's fault? Rajlaxmi says ,you're right Dhani.. if you  want to then do wear it.. and  consider it as a gift from me.. and as for this outfit. I'll wear it  at my wedding! says Raj laxmi as she holds Viplav's gift.. now quickly get ready! we have to go for he mehndi ceremony..its odd that Dhani choses to wear Rajlaxmi'sari which she called inauspicious ..she ended up being a widow.. by wearing it. Is Dhani acknowledging that she  bodes ill for her groom Tripurari? that eventually she would rather be a widow for the rest of her life ,than marry Tripurari??

The mehndi ceremony, too ends up symbolically the way the gods will it? for starters after Viplav's mother gives her the outfit.. it's now his sister shalu who applies mehndi on Dhani's palm.. and since there was talk from his sister  about if Viplav would know that the wedding is tonight..?  shalu writes V on Dhani's palm..all are shocked including  Dhani ,she stands up! so does Kanak and scrapes off the first letter of his name.. says ohhh god!  how will this wipe out? and in a huff  she squirts a T..but thanks to shalu the V leaves an imprint! Shalu gets told off badly before all.. but the gods act as they  see fit..but anyone including Dhani can see how she is valued by Tripurari's mother and spurned by Viplav's mother!

Suvarna begins to revive..viplav  encourages her to  speak..she barely  says a few incomprehensible faint words.. mandir.. shaadi.. and then  passes out.. Viplav asks the doctor why, who say's frailty has made her  faint. She'll come around..we'll have to wait..

Overall it shows, how Viplav despite all the heartache, never tires of making a difference to people.. with Suvarna he reminds me  being an older brother.. Dhani.. was unhappy clearly but unable to speak out in front of big guns.. her mother treated her as if the poor girl was going for a procedure.. pre-operation nerves! she'll be fine in the OT.. she won't feel a thing! and in no time it'll be over and done with! and afterwards  things will be fine..  she will be  healed forever!   Hamlet53 2.12.15  

Precap: Dhani rings Viplav.. he says Dhani? she replies, iam getting married.. and he snubs her , so? I know that! she says tonight.. and he repeats, tonight! what do you mean? and he says but how can that be? and she puts the phone  down.. Dhani dressed as a bride.. before a mirror.. Inderani carries..  Dulari smiles with joy..  Dhani dressed up in red stands and looks ahead.. seems she waits for someone                        

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your in-depth analysis Hammie, lots of lovely nuances that you have caught as a viewer...

Would love to comment on them - will do so later in the day

And add in my 2 cents as well

Cant wait to be back !
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie. Yet another interesting episode and a nice caption.

Sometimes these spoilers take away from the nail biting story line . had I not known what is to happen next I would be at the edge of my seat wanting to know - How will Viplav & Dhaani get out of this one !!!

DT & Kanak, the supposedly smart ones of the lot have understood that there is many a slip between the cup and lips. Despite housing Dhaani under their noses and banishing Viplav out of the house these two remain inseparable and the only way to seal the deal is to hasten the wedding ceremony. As you say each have a vested interest in this change . All comply to DTs wishes without much protest the only one coming from Badi amma   who no one cares about anyways.

Dhaani's silence is seen as her acceptance and if there was one chance I could get to punch Dulaari it would be today - for belittling her daughters protests. I can only imagine what a young girl who was widowed so early in life must be going thru to get married again to a stranger. Dulaari shoves it under the carpet to say its wedding nerves ??? Jeez Kanak is a better mother than her who at least fights for her son. . Symbolism continue once again with the mehendi and the mother in law handing the bride the shaadi ka joda . there is no reason for Dhaani to celebrate hence a borrowed saree from Raj L will do . Felt sorry for the girl coz in all this time the only person she remembered she could fight with was Viplav. She forgot that he had also taught her to fight for herself.

The precap again was hopeful . The sacrificial lamb has no escape from her fate yet makes once last attempt to call Viplav and tell him about the change in plan .

More tomorrow ...also its TRP day tomorrow. For all our sakes I hope it does well else again we will have silly twists and turns.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Hammie! Nice in-depth review post. Agree with each of your view on your character analysis.
DT and KT are seeing the friction between ViDha and they are sure that these two will fall for each other if they don't intervene. So DT forcefully pushes Dhani into this marriage assisted by the stupid Dulari as well! I can see that Dhani isn't willing to this wedding totally but she is helpless. I liked that she has slightest of trust in Viplav still so she phoned him with hope flickering inside her to put a fullstop to this wedding...! It's good the trump card Suvarna who can stop this forced wedding is in Viplav's grip. If the spoilers aren't there I'd be also sitting on the edge of the seat with excitement of what will happen now! ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved all the symbolism the cvs showed us that ViDha are destined to be together through the chunri scene and mehendi scene as well! Now I'm waiting for this track to end and awaiting a proper love story progress in ViDha's life! First we need love realisations, Cvs...that too without much of DT and KT hogging the screen space! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Hammie! 
Pleasure to read your take on every episode.. I'm really looking forward how story gonna to unfold right now as there are so many speculations around this marriage drama.. I hope cv's taking us on positive ride to make viewers happy.. Vidha are already destined to be together, there is no way of returning back.. It's just a moment we are waiting for!! 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Greetings, Hammie

You have written a wonderful analysis as usual. Thank you for doing this every day, and also for taking the time to comment at length on all our posts with patience, as though each reply to your post is the only one that matters. This is the way you touch the hearts of all, and also contribute to making this forum a lively place.

Here are some thoughts from my side:

1. Nice touch by the CVs to bring in the jhumkas again.  Interesting that Trip presents Dhani with jhumkas. Is the irony lost on him, or is he addled in the head? Can't the birdbrain see that it was Suvarna's missing jhumka that incriminated him, and blew his cover to Bijli? He thought he had buried Suvarna along with his chapter of shameful excesses in his life. The jhumka spoke otherwise. Even now the jhumka is victorious as it tells the tale that Suvarna is alive and safe and about to regain consciousness and break open the silence surrounding her disappearance. Tripurari's murder attempt will be exposed; but I hope that the spoilers are wrong, and that Sue refuses to marry him even if he were the last man on earth.

2. The mehendi fiasco was interesting. Even after Kanak inserted a "T" in the middle of the already reddened "V," it looked like she just completed spelling the full initials of Viplav Tripathi's name!!

3. Dhaani wearing Rajlaxmi's cast off sari portends that the marriage will not take place, and Dhani will return to her widow's safed weeds, if the spoiler is to be trusted.

That is all for today. Have a great day!!
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful analysis hammie...episode was good...
Trip's truth will comes out very soon...
but im very disgusted with this chutzpah cv's...
the show leads are trip-suwarna or ViDha...๐Ÿ˜†
aren't ViDha supposed to get married first???as this is the show concept...
dhaani will become inspiration for others and she will get all happiness for the second time through viplav...but her suw will become inspiration now๐Ÿคฃ

but it is pointless to see trip-suw are getting married first...
if trip-suw will get married easily then ViDha marriage should also happen with ease...but if cv's try to show more hurdles in the marriage then the whole concept they have been showing is complete brainless๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...
anyways it is complete waste of time n energy to think abt logical stuff in this show now...i will continue watching the show of mishal's eisha's brilliant n wonderful acting๐Ÿ˜ณ

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey hammie lovely analysis n a wonderful episode..it was fast paced n enjoyable..I jus love shalu...wat an adorable Cupid
๐Ÿ˜†...her mistakes are so cute tat u want her to do it againn again...
Now stage is set for Tts n Dts downfall,n im very mych excited for Vidhas journey from hereonwards..dhaani calling viplav in precap was so awww wish viplav realize later tat y did shecalled him..y so much urgency,desperation n hope???
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Greetings, Hammie

You have written a wonderful analysis as usual. Thank you for doing this every day, and also for taking the time to comment at length on all our posts with patience, as though each reply to your post is the only one that matters. This is the way you touch the hearts of all, and also contribute to making this forum a lively place.

Here are some thoughts from my side:

1. Nice touch by the CVs to bring in the jhumkas again. Interesting that Trip presents Dhani with jhumkas. Is the irony lost on him, or is he addled in the head? Can't the birdbrain see that it was Suvarna's missing jhumka that incriminated him, and blew his cover to Bijli? He thought he had buried Suvarna along with his chapter of shameful excesses in his life. The jhumka spoke otherwise. Even now the jhumka is victorious as it tells the tale that Suvarna is alive and safe and about to regain consciousness and break open the silence surrounding her disappearance. Tripurari's murder attempt will be exposed; but I hope that the spoilers are wrong, and that Sue refuses to marry him even if he were the last man on earth.

2. The mehendi fiasco was interesting. Even after Kanak inserted a "T" in the middle of the already reddened "V," it looked like she just completed spelling the full initials of Viplav Tripathi's name!!

3. Dhaani wearing Rajlaxmi's cast off sari portends that the marriage will not take place, and Dhani will return to her widow's safed weeds, if the spoiler is to be trusted.

That is all for today. Have a great day!!

Interesting . Did not realize the jhumkas presented by Trip belonged to Suvarna !!! That should not be hard to connect with his hand in her assault.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocD

hi doc, lovely to see you
 Love your in-depth analysis Hammie, lots of lovely nuances that you have caught as a viewer...

Would love to comment on them - will do so later in the day

And add in my 2 cents as well

Cant wait to be back !
thanks for popping by mate.. you made me smile..๐Ÿ˜›  love hammie...