Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: friends_4dream

OMg omgomg
There's a teaser
But what the hell u said hold till may
Then how come the teaser
Dont tease us if u r not planning to update till may
Plzzz if ur studies r not affected then plz try to update

Yes! Finally correct reply ko quote kiya! ILYLTF has also been updated with a teaser. ;)
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you! 
friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U Update ILyLTF
When will u update this
DMGThings thumbnail

U Update ILyLTF
When will u update this

Hahahaha . Haan, yaar. Update toh karna hai. But abhi likha nahi hai poora. Let's see. Will try to update soon! :)
DMGThings thumbnail
They'd dated for almost 2 years before Atul was mentally in a place where he could propose marriage. And so, five years after Armaan had left him behind, Atul got married to the love of his life. But, it wasn't the happiest day of his life like he'd always dreamt. Armaan's absence had been a prickling thorn in his side. 
xxx

New teaser! Yay! Hope y'all liked it! The coming chapter shall talk a lot about how Armaan's departure had changed everyone's relationship with each other. I'm really excited about it too! Hope you people like it!

I'm slowly working my way through more chapters and will update ASAP. Promise. Anywho, ILYLTF was updated sometime last week, and surprisingly, not many people have commented, including you regulars. Please, iss gareeb ko thode comments to mil hi sakte hai! Itna atyachaar mat karo!
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ye teaser or kitna tease krenge ðŸ˜² btw loved it... update bhi krdo ab...
friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
EAgerly waiting to see what u will doing in future
I would really love to see everyones reaction to what happened with arman and howcome everyone specially nikki is so bestie with ridhima after what she did with armaan..although she got divorced but i hated the part where armaan got humiliated in canteen..literally stopped watching DMG from there..would love to see because every bad image of DMG is being replace with this ff..this is what every DmG lover wished to see..
Just a request dont leave this ff in middle..do complete it even if u have to do any shortcut.
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, Prags! I'm so glad I found this. I'm gonna while away my time reading this now! And you haven't updated this in a while😒
Please do! Or I'm going to pester you as soon as I catch up! 
But yay for now! This seems like a very promising read. SO EXCITED😆
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Ye teaser or kitna tease krenge ðŸ˜² btw loved it... update bhi krdo ab...

Hahahaha. Yes, yes. Will update soon. Mujhe kahin ek update nazar aa raha hai. :)
DMGThings thumbnail

EAgerly waiting to see what u will doing in future
I would really love to see everyones reaction to what happened with arman and howcome everyone specially nikki is so bestie with ridhima after what she did with armaan..although she got divorced but i hated the part where armaan got humiliated in canteen..literally stopped watching DMG from there..would love to see because every bad image of DMG is being replace with this ff..this is what every DmG lover wished to see..
Just a request dont leave this ff in middle..do complete it even if u have to do any shortcut.

Heyyy! I'm sorry, but I still don't know your name. I mean, it's cool if you don't wanna say it online, but if you're comfortable, I would love to know!

I'm glad you're enjoying this story so much! DMG left a lot to be desired when it came to the AR reunion ans frankly, I was really disappointed. After loving the show so much for 2 years, us AR fans deserved better.

The coming chapter will reflect upon the change in everyone's relationships once Armaan left. So, you'll get to know everything there. PS: Riddhima & Nikita are nowhere near best friends.

Also, everyone knows what happened between AR after Armaan came back, which is also the reason why Riddhima's, and to an extent Anjali's, relationship with everyone changed drastically.

I promise, I'll not abandon this FF. I know I've been very slow in it's updates, but real life has been getting in the way. I fully intend to finish writing it!