Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Saturday 28th November 2015 ep 96 My Take    

Tripurari's degenerate amoral act steadily seems to catch up with him. His goons look for Suvarna and  Bijli , who both slip out of their hands!  on route to freedom. Right behind  a frantic Tripurari's back, they board a rickshaw and drive off..and he loses a much valued wedding present!

Rajlaxmi's fall and Viplav's action of catching her protectively in his arms, preys heavily on Dhani's mind..  Dhani worships the sun god in the centre of the garden.. a verbatim misinterpreted, all towards  a specific  end  Viplav voice ,look Raj once I hold it , won't let go ! and one more thing I am the first to touch it. .now all will be good.. Raj  replies, all is well for you always! whether you touch or not.. Dhani  turns her head, glares her eyes, flares her nostrils, as she recalls how Viplav leant over Rajlaxmi as he held her in his arm, saving her from falling backwards!  Annoyed at his words she overheard in the garden she charges up.. to the terrace.. where Raj  eats bananas , but chucks over the  the skins like a monkey.. Viplav decorates the balcony with flowers and carps at Raj for creating a mess! orders him to take the skins down stairs.. but Raj doesn't!  Viplav walks over to a painted and decorated clay pot,  holds it, and say congrats for your wedding friend, this he's made with all his heart, and he's the first one to touch  it, now all will be well.. will never let go of it ..  Dhani barges , pushes it out his palm it smashes on to the terrace.  Enraged Viplav demands an explantion!  It was meant for the ceremony and she broke it! Dhani mocks him the word ceremony  seems foul coming from him! she accuses him of betraying her trust! stealing her peace of mind and now he is trying to entrap the simple and ordinary Rajlaxmi!  Viplav clearly thinks she's raving mad!  pokes her on the forehead  in utter frustration and informs her it was her friend who came to him for help whom, she's let off! where as he  is as forever at fault ! Dhani back chats says,  she heard him say about Raj laxmi! that he'll touch her and make her his! she's heard all his lewd talk , she spews he's worse than she  imagined! Viplav is horrified by her words and  protests tells her to shut her mouth! she sure has a filthy mind as he used those words for the pot she stupidly smashed! he was the one  who touched it first as he created it with his hand! what exactly is her  problem with him? and she yells back in his face  she should the one to ask him what is issue with him? and she doesn't trust him one bit! The fall that catches  them together..and she storms off! steps on the banana peel and slips! Goes over the low balcony railing.. Viplav screams Dhani! grabs a red drape and jumps over the balcony in time to grab her from falling.. both hang precariously high up over the ground as Viplav hand twists around the red drape!... she looks up at him in fright as he holds on tight to the drape,, he orders her to hold on to him tightly ,she thinks he's making a pass at her, and says why? and he growls ,fine let go then! she cries in fear,noooh! they dangle and he suggests don't look down! she looks down and then goes ooohhh god and he scolds, why are you looking down you always do contrary to what I say! she argues you want me to fall and die don't you and he mutters angrily  my heart is so tempted to let go off you! what?? says screams, I heard everything! and he goes good you did now be quiet! Dhani screams right in his ear maiii!and he jerks his head back! and mumbles , don't bother it's my house someone is bound to turn up! Raj! He calls out his arm being nearly pulled out of joint as he hangs  suspended holding on to the precious weight ,Dhani!.. Viplav says hold on to me tightly, my hand is slipping and Dhani moans nooohhh! and she puts her arm around him and nearly hides her face in his chest.. then she steals up a glance into his face and he firmly turns up his face avoiding further close contact with her..just waiting for help to arrive.. it does as Raj returns to the terrace.. Raj!  Yells Viplav, his friends looks over and accesses the situation! ..on the face of it, the out of the ordinary scene pokes fun at the viewers intelligence. .but it's clear  from Dhani's jealously to Tripurari sowing  seeds of hatred in Dulari's mind against Viplav.. all head towards a defined outcome..

Dulari comes to the hivali...dadi offers to look for Dhani.Dulari as usual acts and speaks words of gratification and servitude. to Dashrant for  accepting the responsibility  of getting her daughter married off..  dadi returns to inform Dhani cannot be found. Raj  arrives and  says shouts dada ji Viplav and Dhani have slipped off the terrace...the look on Dashrant's face is pure disbelief.. to him it implies there has been some slippage in his monitoring.. how on earth did these two end of being together..? his plans of keeping them apart  seem thwarted.. he has to cook up something now to retrieve this precarious situation.. the suspended couple.. continues to interact with each other ,Viplav mocks, he supposes this too is his fault as well? Dhani whinges, yes it's all his fault! he growls in her ear close to his mouth, did he come to the terrace?  did he tell her to slip on the banana skin? she clings to him and her hair blows in his face,he says, Dhani, what?  he tells her  to move  her hair out of face.. she cries if she does she'll lose her life!  and he repiles,if she doesn't  then his hand will slip  off the red drape  and  both of them  will lose their  lives! and she hangs on to him gingerly.. he doesn't look happy either up his..she screams maiyee!maiyeee! save me!  right in his ear and moans, why do land in me such situations, and  cries equally fearful ,what did he do? is she mad ,here he's trying to save her.. don't look down.. ooh goddd.. she cries..

The melodramatic ,panic stricken family arrives at  the scene.. all are gobsmacked at the sight of Dhani and  Viplav hanging  together,  from a mere red drape.. a piece of silken cloth that symbolically binds the groom and bride to gether  in the lagan.. as usual  tripurari gives a show of doing a feat he throws a rope over the terrace and Viplav orders Dhani to grab on to it .. she releases his arm and reaches out for the rope.. gradually with his arm around her back protectively .. Viplav too grabs the rope as Tripurari to look the faithful servant lowers the rope.. slowly and as loved ones, watch the two hit the ground safely ..dhani  parts from Viplav !covers her head and runs to her mother ,while Viplav stands aghast.. not even a word of thanks from this feisty girl! Anyone can tell that both the evil father and son are not amused with Viplav's act of heroism.. Dashrant orders Dhani to be taken away so that he can deal with Viplav.. o fcourse her future husband  tells her to go in and rest.. Dashrant walks to Viplav like an angry animal ready to devour Viplav.. but he has to disguise his  future decree with feigned melodrama first.. if he had a bit of sense he would realise that had anything happened to him.. his dada ji  would have been disgraced before the whole world..what exactly was he doing up there  he has no regard for family honour? Viplav protests dada ji Dhani was..

Inside Dulari grills Dhani.. will she speak where was she? god knows what everyone must be thinking! why is she hell bent on destroying everything? tell me where did she go? is she mute ? she is asking her something?..tripurari waits on the side cunningly..always waits in the side lines..waiting to jump in at the opportune time

Outside Dashrant carps, enough of the wedding preparations! till the day of marriage don't show his face! and Dashrant takes Viplav by the arm, forcefully pushes him  out!  Kanak intervenes ,what was he doing to her son, in rage Dashrant tells her leave! get out of here Viplav! Dashrant shouts at his grandson..the grandson whom he sees as a potential threat to his reign of guile and vices! Viplav looks down his face riddled with pain.. dadi cries sobs.. and Rajlaxmi can sense some  gross injustice underway..Viplav pauses only to hear the cruel, unjust words out of the mouth of the man he idolizes .. get out Viplav! has he no shame or dignity?? and Viplav walks away.. his mother cries Viplav!!

Inside the house Tripurari..tries to get the upper hand over the girl and her mother,by badmouthing Viplav before Dulari..he needs to keep her in hand..she is the key who controls Dhani..what he can't understand is why Viplav doing all this? as for him  ,tells Dhani he respects her a lot..and that he agreed to this marriage because ,he taunts, he thought he is getting a sincere and honest  life partner.. he is  poor but he cannot bear the stress of  this burden.. he threatens.. it's his request.. if she is not happy with this marriage ,then say no to the marriage right now! he cleverly implies to Dulari  that it's Viplav.. that's thwarting this marriage..Dulari begs ,no it's a misunderstanding had my daughter not agreed  things wouldn't have progressed..begs him not to have doubts in  his mind. He replies, it's true he's poor, but  he has self- respect too..and he won't be humiliated.. why is Viplav doing all this? take a look at his receipt.. the bridal dress ,jewellery for Dhani! Viplav babaa bought! and what for?is Dhani getting married to me or to him.. don't know what enmity he harbours against him?.. Dhani who kept mute in this whole scene , takes the receipt from her mother looks at it ..tripurari wears a forever winning streak diabolical smirk on his face.. Dhani recalls angrily that dadi had told her  it was from her.. and with receipt in hand Dhani goes out of the room to give Viplav her final goodbye.. just the way her future husband wants it..dhani is silent for most part of the scene.. for she knows that its her being green with jealousy  that prompted the  fall!

Wait! she calls after him.. he turns ,faces her she comes to him with the shopping bags, Tripurari watches the  performance which will surely entertain him, from the balcony above. Dhani glares at Viplav.. she asks ,what is he after? tell her all  ! you truly a trickster!..she thought he saved her life she should consider this a favour..  but no he turned out to be very low. .contradictory  in what's seen and unseen ..in appearance he is a picture of goodness..but  then  he acts so cheap that all his goodness washes away she thought he saved her life she should be grateful but no again he cheated her! what is this she demands. and he looks at her in guilt, no need to look surprised ,who told him to buy her bridal outfit? this here  he bought.. how did he assume that she would accept it and wear it! anything given by  him she doesn't want! and she throws the clothes on his face! they hits Viplav's face and falls to his feet.,.tripurari claps from his balcony viewing.. Viplav eyes sting with anger and tears as Dhani barks in his face, as from today!   he'd better not come near her! she turns  and leaves to enter the house .. Viplav  yells behind her, don't  you be under under any misconception!  he had no intentions of coming near her! he has no desire to be close to her! and he swears  today that he will not come anywhere around her! because she a gullible  girl! a mad girl! who has no concept of right from wrong!  hey! he swears by bhole Nath if he can erase the TIME he met her, he would do it immediately! Viplav roars as he points an accusing finger at her back! crept up to her and with a face full of hate he grinds the words.. congratulations for your wedding! and he does away with her,her marriage and everything to do with her! swivels around gives a forceful kick  at the clothes he bought for her and marches to the front door kicks the metal and leaves this hell house!!  Dhani goes into the house.. dadi sees the bunched up chunni still left outside on the floor..tripurari smiles and clasps his hands in joy probably thanking his god for siding with him ..dadi comes and gathers the clothes and asks her god.. what sin has her grandson committed? that he got such a big punishment..? Tripurari.. thought how best he could get Viplav banished from the house and Dhani's life forever.. but then Viplav scores a  victory  by saving Dhani's  life from the fall.an act which his evil father turns around and doubts Viplav's integrity.. now Tripurari needs to make Dhani vomit Viplav out of her life.. the receipt  is the ploy!

Dhani stands in her room and looks up in space..dadi comes in with the bridal clothes clutched against her bosom.. she has tears in her eyes. Dhani  looks at the clothes.  Dhani if he bought this bridal outfit for her from his hard earned money.. so what wrong did he commit Dhani? tell me where has he went wrong? dadi dumps them at the foot of her  bed; goes to the cupboard gets a pair of scissors , and gives it to Dhani, here take it! and cut the outfit to pieces!  get rid of it! so all the problem can end! dhani..it was her who taught him  to have faith in himself..taught himself reliance, and self- confidence! and today, when he is changed, wants to do something for her..she constantly blames him!huh.. what has he done?here take this and cut the out fit to pieces! so that her soul can rest in peace! and then be happy afterwards! By doing so your soul will rest..ok if she won't cut it then here I'll do it! she'll just don't want it here!such a nuisance and Dadi holds the scissors and holds the dress up into it ready to cut.. Dhani comes and grabs the dress from dadi's hands..stop dadi, she misunderstand her..she'll too never misunderstood  him before..  but after seeing the truth with her own eyes.. she doesn't  trust him anymore..dadi says Dhani sometimes eyes can be deceptive..its not necessary that what we see is the truth.. there is someone..she doesn't  know who? there is someone who is purposely creating misunderstandings between the two..and her grandson is being punished ,he is not like this Dhani... stresses dadi to a pensive Dhani..dadis' righteous anger somewhat stirs some dormant sentiments in dhani or Viplav.. she stops dadi from destroying the dress..this scene restores hope that goodness still lives on and rebuffs evil actions.. dadi reverses what Tripurari set out to do..

Everything from the previous episode moved towards the out come of kicking out Viplav from his home. I found Tripurari  constant win demoralising, full stop! ..however in the precap looks like the gods make his mindset  spill out of his mouth.. Hamlet53 29.11.15

Precap:the haldi ceremony takes place..allsit around the sacred fire.. a diva falls on the pleats of  Dhani's sari ..it catches fire! Viplav barges into the puja ceremony,grabs the  vessel with  holy water from the ganges to stub the fire..and spontaneously tripurai shouts what areyou doing babaa putting ganges water on a widow grabs his arm?viplav is shocked to hear that word from his mouth.. and sees Tripurari stiops him !Viplav pulls back from tripurai  and uses  his bare hands to put out the fire on her  pleats

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful, dear Hammie

I am happy I got to read your take fresh off the press! Thanks for letting me know that your take was up. The Saturday episode lent itself to some of your best expressions and interpretations, which I enjoyed thoroughly.

The Saturday episode was my favorite also. I liked very much the contrasts, paradoxes  and reverals that were presented ever so subtly: Bijli and Sue drive by Trip's nose, mocking his winning streak and threatening to expose his sinning streak.

The battle-weary Vip, tired of shouting out his innocence to Dhani is about to give up when destiny hands him "Trial By Air" --a sweet reversal of losses by bringing yet another opportunity for Miss Short-Sight to see the error of her ways.

As the protagonists dangle in the air suspended, it is almost as if they are swinging from nerve-to-nerve in the inner psyche of Trip and Dashrath.

Trip cheering from the upstairs balcony, enjoys sweet revenge in a way, from Kanak's ignominious garbage-shower just a day ago. Then, Trip was downstairs, and Kanak literally had the upper hand. Now Trip is upstairs, occupying the privileged  balcony seat of the conqueror, and having filled Dhani's mind with refuse, enjoys the sari being thrown as garbage on Vip's head.

Have a great evening!
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie.. 😳 hey
I'm now least bother about Trip's little wins.. the stage is all set for the evil's defeat over goodness.. I'm now hopeful.. this marriage drama is about to finish.. 😳 n in the end we also get the much needed progression in ViDha relationship. .. πŸ˜ƒ
That creep himself had given clue about his mentality to Vips n Widows but I guess DT wil save him this time.. his truth gonna be exposed thru the Su n bijali only n that too on D-day.. 😳
Thnx for the detailed analysis which s great as usual.. 😳

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
brilliant take hammie dear.
still is it too cold damp over there...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Everytime Sat ends with a bang...it just holds audiences to the edge of the seat n tease like u will get awesome scenes on monday..but we should not be over excited in this aspect...
im just waiting for the episode but not madlyπŸ˜† as my next xam is on tuesday🀣

oh how i badly wish that ekk kiss toh banta hai when they are so close to each other n that too do or die situation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nevertheless they showed sizzling chemistry in that awesome nok-jhoks...Both are trying to win in that battle...but audiences are ultimate winners becoz they will get to see this kind of scenes..πŸ˜†
🀣
so waiting for ur monday's episode take😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaIKRS

Excellent description.

hi tejal,good to see you and thanks for reading and commenting on the  take.. much love hammie
SunflowerField thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis. I think Tripurari's own trap is closing in on him. All indications and symbols are there, including Suv and Bijli escaping from right under his nose, and Dadi as you rightly say points out that what was wrong with Viplav buying her a wedding gift anyway? So that should make a shift in Dhani's mind about Viplav's character, undoing some of the damage done by Trip but it depends on CVs how long they wish to drag it. Trip mentions that he'll get married in one week and lets hope it is one week in IKRS land. πŸ˜†  The marriage tracks take forever anyway. πŸ˜‘

I noticed that Viplav says to Dhani that you have lost your mind due to the happiness of getting married! 😑  I wonder how true this is. It is definitely not happiness, she cringes every time Trip comes near her and her face goes all angry and confused instead of feeling shy when he is too close for comfort. But Viplav thinks she is happy! So strange. 

It is also interesting that the positive changes they brought in each other's personality can now be seen in full force. Viplav now self reliant and Dhani assertive and speaks her mind, but the changes can be seen working only for each other, and no one else especially in Dhani's case. πŸ˜³
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Wonderful, dear Hammie
hi aimf..πŸ˜› so you got my pleading...πŸ˜ƒ thanks for reading
I am happy I got to read your take fresh off the press! Thanks for letting me know that your take was up. The Saturday episode lent itself to some of your best expressions and interpretations, which I enjoyed thoroughly.
erhhh  hammie was hung up on it!
The Saturday episode was my favorite also. I liked very much the contrasts, paradoxes  and reverals that were presented ever so subtly: Bijli and Sue drive by Trip's nose, mocking his winning streak and threatening to expose his sinning streak.
toucheπŸ‘
The battle-weary Vip, tired of shouting out his innocence to Dhani is about to give up when destiny hands him "Trial By Air" --a sweet reversal of losses by bringing yet another opportunity for Miss Short-Sight to see the error of her ways.
  if she mends her ways.. story will lose it  pepper!
As the protagonists dangle in the air suspended, it is almost as if they are swinging from nerve-to-nerve in the inner psyche of Trip and Dashrath.
so true..  but this pair  only have one thing power hunger!
Trip cheering from the upstairs balcony, enjoys sweet revenge in a way, from Kanak's ignominious garbage-shower just a day ago. Then, Trip was downstairs, and Kanak literally had the upper hand. Now Trip is upstairs, occupying the privileged  balcony seat of the conqueror, and having filled Dhani's mind with refuse, enjoys the sari being thrown as garbage on Vip's head.
this is a fantastic.. reversal  observation.. makes the episode  ace to watch.. thanks for this wise inclusion aimf
Have a great evening!   thank you aimf for a brilliant feedback.. and a goodnight  to you.. much  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Hammie.. 😳 hey  hi nus...
I'm now least bother about Trip's little wins.. the stage is all set for the evil's defeat over goodness.. I'm now hopeful.. this marriage drama is about to finish.. 😳 n in the end we also get the much needed progression in ViDha relationship. .. πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for your consoling words Nus its just that  feel like giving him ulte haat ka ghuma ke!
That creep himself had given clue about his mentality to Vips n Widows but I guess DT wil save him this time.. his truth gonna be exposed thru the Su n bijali only n that too on D-day.. 😳
I know.. and I THINKKK  dhani gave him a look.. bas Iam frightened  dulari will be devastated that she's lost the golden opportunity to become maha  pandit  family member
Thnx for the detailed analysis which s great as usual.. 😳
thanks you Nusrat.. for reading my long winded takes and  for your lovely comments.much love hammie

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome take Hammie and exciting title dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
Each and every Sat episode is a bang for sureπŸ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

brilliant take hammie dear.  helooo studious boyzzz..

still is it too cold damp over there...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hummm its is..πŸ˜› seeing them hung in mid air circulated the blood a bit..πŸ˜›
Everytime Sat ends with a bang...it just holds audiences to the edge of the seat n tease like u will get awesome scenes on monday..but we should not be over excited in this aspect...
ooohh i jumped out of my seat and went what the!!!ye mar ke chore ge viplav koπŸ˜† but he too hung on to her like dear life orrr erhhh wife it self!
im just waiting for the episode but not madlyπŸ˜† as my next xam is on tuesday🀣
ohhh haan, your exam... you'd better get back  to your books.. 

oh how i badly wish that ekk kiss toh banta hai when they are so close to each other n that too do or die situation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  phir wohi  baat..kis liye??? humm..phir viplav will surely die of  embarrassment, besides.. it was Saturday not jumma!πŸ˜†

nevertheless they showed sizzling chemistry in that awesome nok-jhoks...Both are trying to win in that battle...but audiences are ultimate winners becoz they will get to see this kind of scenes..πŸ˜†
🀣  YES rarun I saw the mind blowing  caps you posted  loved themπŸ‘
so waiting for ur monday's episode take😳  yes it will be HOUSE FULL!  ..meanwhile thanks  for your  heart warming commentπŸ˜†.. much love hammie... tarunnn back to books!