mirage,mannequin or real?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday  26th November 2015 ep 94 My Take

While Tripurari goes off to reverse Dhani's prayers by literally pulling off the red thread around the tree, His gruesome act of stabbing the woman with his child to death cannot be reversed.. what's done is done ,now only his punishment will befall him according to Dhani's words, that strangely  more or less match with the augurs words..

Viplav tries to forget his stormy past with Dhani, invites her to wait in the car for Tripurari. But Dhani he can see rather distastefully, still hangs on to the past. Viplav as Rakhsas  ..ah well what can he say? Not much? She's stubborn , as she always was.. With a roll to his eyes he gives her a sided look and Dhani frowns down at him and moves away from even visual contact ,let alone verbalise  with him. Mild dust storm though blows grit into her eyes  she squeezes them in irritation.. Glad to be of service! Viplav grabs water bottle from car offers it  to the damsel in distress,  with a command ,here take the water and rinse your eye! Don't need it ! don't want your help.. He growls hey! take the water and rinse your eye and she digs her heels in, told you no don't need your help! and you'd better stay away from me.. that does it obdurate like an ass!  Viplav grinds into her ears Dhani! why is she treating  him like this? She says she doesn't wish to speak to him at all! Confused he moans he thought it's only him that annoys her , but now it's even things he apparently touches! Widows symbols of impure, unclean, ill auspicious now reverses as Viplav ends up feeling  like a social pariah.. He moves away in a foul mood and she too frowns..and couldn't really care less as long as she shuns him away..  

Kanak is far from serving others like her son in fact she ,is the one who gets  the low life's and menials to serve her needs. Besides now she has  stimulus too. The ill auspicious white brigade reside in the house and her boy is excommunicated from his own household !  no wonder she is out to gun  all who prompted the vacation of her son. For now, one of them kicks Viplav out of the house. The other   dares to stop her  shalu  from eating!  So now she'll show them food, stale food  is what these poxy widows will be served with! she commands her servant. Dadi still reminds Kanak about the rules of hospitality.. serving guests with stale food is unacceptable ! but she disagrees ,  even the stale food here will taste like  hotel food to these have nots! watch they stuff themselves with it! Kanak reminds dadi to treat them like guests ,otherwise she knows full well how to deal with them! treating my son like a driver and gallivanting all over Tripurari! and dhani should she not be mad? do unto others as they do unto you.. Rajlaxmi hears and decides to teach this full of herself Kanak!

Kanak metes out punishment for those she sees as baddies. Dhani gets to sweep the floor and Rajlaxmi , gets the chore of mopping up!.. gives references to cleaning up dirt.. and keeping flies away and entices them with a meal.. Well Raj laxmi is far from the serving type like Dhani ,who offers to sweep up the food Kanak drops on the floor in a staged act. Rajlaxmi  like Kanak believes  in paying back  people in the same coin..to her mop bucket she adds detergent  and  hurls the mop bucket near the entrance.. and when Kanak glides in  haughtily, she slips and has a great fall! much to Raj laxmi's delight and Dhani's discomfiture. Kanak moans and cries and brings on her full on melodrama! Reckons she might have broken her spine!  Is this then Raj laxmi's manipulated act of " pride hath a fall?..

The young master of the house pulls up his car in the drive with his precious passengers.. a girl for  whom him he gladly becomes a driver.. for this friend, he serves a petty menial of his household too, as he is betrothed to be this friend's husband.. Tripurari   steps out of the car and stretches his arms with malevolence  angled towards Viplav who reduces himself in station  for the sake of Dhani who belongs to him! such joy for him to see Viplav rasps away in subdued emotional agony..worse still, more  salt he sprinkles on Viplav's wounds when Viplav attempts to open the  car door for Dhani.. Tripurari  intervenes , opens the door,  Dhani offers her hand ,Tripurari grabs it... as Viplav watches in resignation..  Tripurari taunts, thanks Viplav , he has done so much for them.. only a true friend does so much. isn't that so Dhani? he mocks as he positions himself between two friends Viplav and Dhani.. does Dhani understand this toad Tripurari's taunt? that it's for her, Viplav became a driver for ? Viplav watches Tripurari touch Dhani's back and usher her towards the house.. while a  smug Tripurari watches Viplav reverse out his car from the gate..poor Viplav banned from entering his own house while he is king of Viplav's castle.. Viplav may suffer in silence, but his mother will makes others suffer a scorching death with her scouring words. Enraged she watched the whole scene from the small balcony, directly  under which  stands the  beasty bull Tripurari! ..she tips rubbish over his head without regret and  scoffs , that he has so much rubbish already housed in his head! that a bit more won't make a difference.. Kanak  rants on, she can see he's flying high, treating her son as his  driver! traveling around Benaras   with that tuppence worth chit of girl! one of these days,  she is going to  beat him with  so many shoes, and every single one will strike him across  his face without missing it!  But Tripurari winds her up even more by telling her it was her son who offered to take them. but she needn't  worry as tomorrow  he'll set  Dhani free from, her sons mind! second mistress then she'll see, he'll take Dhani  around Benaras on his motor bike!

Viplav out shopping , strange enough.. as  men usually  hate shopping! A lone man shopping.. well that may be possible.. buying something for his girl  on a special occasion?  As the deities will it, Viplav comes across his friends would be mother in law.. small polite talk, and he finds out she is confused about what bridal dress to buy for Dhani.. as the gods will it, Viplav insists he would with pleasure buy that and she needn't be anxious about that..Durga looks upon Viplav as a son too.She recognizes and values the sincerity of this boy ..patent and exclusive! as for the rest of his family , she  and her son are mere rejects.. devalued in an established family unit

Kanak slips on the floor! is a  sight for sore eyes..dhani attempts to help but gets her head bitten off by Kanak.. but less than what Dashrant was about to say to her.. firstly before Dhani and Raj laxmi he offers her a morsel of  the stale food  she got dished out for Dhani and Rajlaxmi..she cringes.. on the contrary he sends Dhani and Rajlaxmi to their rooms. Dashrant orders his servants to serve her food in her room!  dahsrant points out angrily she broke her agreement  of politely treating the widows with  tolerance and respect to quicken Dhani's marriage.. he admits it pains him deep down too  to see that it  was due to theses  widows  that Viplav left him! reminds her he has to be cruel to be kind to her ,because their target is the same..

Viplav in the sari shop is shown many samples of saris none caters to his needs.. he thinks of Dhani as exceptional.. till he turns and his eyes catch sight of a mannequin dressed in a fine sheer orange chunni embellished with a wide two toned green and orange border in delicate zari paisley and circular embroidery with an olive green blouse.. Viplav walks to it with eyes aglow with a playful twinkle of  admiration.. from top to bottom his spellbound eyes move over it, a slanted smile plays  of his lips.. he stares besotted at the sari clad mannequin.. his eyes glaze, as he sees Dhani dressed with the sheer chunni on her head.. she raises her eyebrows approvingly with a big smiles, shakes her head at him to say she likes it  and lost staring at her he reflects her action... gripped in a reverie.. shall I get this one packed sir?? Viplav snaps out of his day dream and replies yes.. disappointed he realizes it was a mannequin.. how silly of him, to think otherwise.. before he leaves he gives the mannequin a tender look.. question.. is Dhani then, just reduced to being  a mannequin in Viplav's life now? or does she live within him?

Dhani, Rajlaxmi walk's past Viplav's padlocked room.. Rajlaxmi whinges to Dhani that his mother kicked her out of  his room like she was some petty thief! Dhani retorts,  she did well ! saved her from going to that Rakhsas! besides  why did she need to go to him? Rajlaxmi! stay away from him... he is a Rakhsas! Come let's go!...is Dhani jealous of Rajlaxmi taking an interest in Viplav? why this concern?? Dadi dadi! ,Dhani pauses.. dadi!! Dhani turns her head in the direction from whence Viplav's  yell comes from.. she turns to Rajlaxmi and asks why is he calling for me??.. dadi interrupts.. dhani ! he's NOT saying Dhani!Dhani!  he's saying dadi! Dadi! It's me he's calling.. Dhani is caught out by her Freudian  slip! Viplav waits outside the door with shopping bags, and tells dadi, he  went to the market, met Durga maa, she was not sure about what kind of bridal outfit to buy for Dhani.. so he bought it.. could she pass it on to Dhani without mentioning who bought it ,as that, feisty, stubborn, honourable girl will refuse to accept it!. dadi notices  his ring was gone! She asked where was it ?with a secretive smile he said, it fell off somewhere dadi knew the lad must have sold it.. to make up the cash.. with a happy look he pecked her and went away.. dadi muses.. Viplav is doing so much for Dhani.. a person only goes to such lengths for  a stranger, if that stranger occupies a special place in his heart.. I dont know if Viplav himself is aware of what he feels? ..this really sums up the tale so far..to me..

As god will's it..it's dadi who gives Dhani her bridal clothes.. and it's her friend Rajlaxmi who pulls the chunni out of the packing, and puts it on Dhani's head! as god wills it.. it's dadi the matriarch  of Viplav's family who compliments her.. and Dhani says.. thanks dadi... who bought this outfit? Dadi... just looks at her face... Dhani wonders?

actually in all honesty, I don't know what to make of today's episode..the nasty bits were usual.. although with kanak I am well pleased,defending her son.. the shopping scene was there for viplav's day dreaming..but then what dadi  wonders, is the lad aware of what he really feels about dhani? as for her, she gives him flack as usual..   tomorrow should be interesting ,viplav sneaking into dhani's bedroom... hamlet53 27.11.15

Precap: Viplav climbs into Dhani's room through the window,.and quietly leaves a boxed piece of jewellery  it's windy and Viplav covers the sleeping Dhani..  tucks her in with a  blanket.. then stares down at her tenderly..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful analysis hammie dear...
im just tired of reading for my xam...
so just read ur analysis n quickly login to post reply.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well bad tripathi's getting funny punishments only for tripurari n kanak...πŸ˜†
tripurari got waste on him...kanak slipped on wet floor..but cv's not in the mood to give small punishment to DTπŸ˜†...well might be cv's are planning big thing like accident or heart attack when he heards his potha fallen in  love with dhaani🀣..

by seeing viplav's actions it is looking like he is in second stage of love...thank god cv's are not rushing for it...it is going as a slow n steady process...

finally dhaani is overwhelmed that her rakshas is calling her but bechari...all her excitement got to zero level when daadi gave her a reality check...in the bottom of the heart she considers him as friend...but she dont want to expose this..becoz of her momπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in coming days daadi will confront in a way he will admit his feelings for dhaani...may be she might give green signal for it...becoz she only cares for viplav's happiness..she might bring ViDha closer...

Precap:;
Well so many members will be disappointed if dhaani wakes up...but without waking up dhaani the scene will never end..she will neither shout nor scolds him becoz she is in his houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
i hope viplav will complete the task for what he had came to the room...Dont stare too much viplab babu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..it is bad for ur health🀣

sorry for the big post🀣
Edited by tarun1234567 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

wonderful analysis hammie dear... hellloohhh. oyeee what you doing here?? gooody goody to see you

im just tired of reading for my xam... now hope this is not one of your tall tales..πŸ˜†
so just read ur analysis n quickly login to post reply.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dekh.. get back to your books be a man! conquer the world!
well bad tripathi's getting funny punishments only for tripurari n kanak...πŸ˜†
tripurari got waste on him...kanak slipped on wet floor..but cv's not in the mood to give small punishment to DTπŸ˜†...well might be cv's are planning big thing like accident or heart attack when he heards his potha fallen in  love with dhaani🀣..
haaat this is brilliant tarun

by seeing viplav's actions it is looking like he is in second stage of love...thank god cv's are not rushing for it...it is going as a slow n steady process... how the hell do you know which stage me  dying with laughterπŸ˜†

finally dhaani is overwhelmed that her rakshas is calling her but bechari...all her excitement got to zero level when daadi gave her a reality check...in the bottom of the heart she considers him as friend...but she dont want to expose this..becoz of her momπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
this is 100 times better than my takeπŸ˜†

in coming days daadi will confront in a way he will admit his feelings for dhaani...may be she might give green signal for it...becoz she only cares for viplav's happiness..she might bring ViDha closer...
yes my hero is my princess dadi.. such a sweetie pie yes hope she  does..
Precap:;
Well so many members will be disappointed if dhaani wakes up...but without waking up dhaani the scene will never end..she will neither shout nor scolds him becoz she is in his houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
i hope viplav will complete the task for what he had came to the room...Dont stare too much viplab babu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..it is bad for ur health🀣
I think he will give her his ring??  he should leave a cockroach  on her pillow and a rakhsas mask..
sorry for the big post🀣 nooohhhooo loved this  funny post made me happy before going to bed tarun.. in London its 3.15 am.. GMT..  πŸ₯± Good nite.. thanks for the mind blowing night cap...πŸ₯± hammie zzz viplav tera kya hoga???πŸ˜•

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie

Such a nice take. You have a great way with words. I liked today's episode very much, because the quirks of the characters were all brought out very nicely, and to me this is one of the highlights of the show:

1. Trip who has no qualms of murdering his bride right in front of Lord Shiva by luring her to into the temple under the false pretext of marriage is worried over a prayer coming true, and rushes to destroy Dhani's prayer strings, while ironically stringing her and the whole safed brigade along with his lies. Is there such a thing as a superstitious murderer? O yes indeed, and this is the complicated Trip, I really like how his character is being drawn.

2. Kanak is suddenly being much nicer to her mother-in-law. After her own fall from grace, and yet to earn back her key-ring status symbol key-by-key, she understands how the shoe on the other foot pinches. Quirky Kanak, who is normally hypercritical of her daughter's obesity and food habits, cannot stand Rajlaxmi criticizing her.

3. Dhani is going out of her way to be nasty to her Rakchhas. Understandable under the circumstances, but it is a salt-filled wound in Vip's heart, each time she has tactile contact with creepy Trip.

4. Where o where are you o Sue?? Make your grand entrance soon, and send Trip packing to jail.

All the best Hammie. I am still traveling in answer to your question yesterday, but will try to watch the episodes whenever I can. Take care.
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie πŸ€—
I'm in love with ur titles..!! 😳
Yea with such a filler epi u can come up wit an amazing angle ov Vips thought.. I can never realise his deep thoughts..this calm n quite thoughful Vips is certainly wat I liked in yesterday's epi.. toofan se pehle ki khaamoshi!?!? I guess..
Too much of kanak in yesterday's epi but thankfully no dulaari s there.. quite a relief. . I can prefer Kanak anyday over dulaari.. πŸ˜† also cvs hav given enough clues of ViDha marriage yest.. I guess they'll shove down it our throats n we won't be able to avoid it.. khair I hope watever happens,, won't look ugly!!
I'm ready for it now!! πŸ˜•
As usual very well written dear..
Take care!!
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hammie ,was busy with studies as my new semester started but logged in and saw ur analysis that too ur title itself is so very interesting,read it got an entirely different perspective of the episode,awesome analysis ,HammieπŸ‘πŸ‘
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammoe. 
Another interesting analysis. 

It was a good episode. Somehow I couldn't watch few minutes in the middle of the episode..but I guess I didn't miss any thing important.

I loved KT for the way she punished both Trip and Dhani. I hated Dhani for the way she behaved with Viplav. She still thinks that he kidnapped her? Why? Shouldn't she ask herself? What is special about her which makes a guy like Viplav wants to get intimate with? He didn't even show any interest in her..the lived in the same house, did she see any bad act from him..like trying to get close to her? Why don't Dhani ask herself once?

As for Viplav I just want him to kick Dhani out of his mind..she doesn't deserve him. But sadly..he isn't able to forget her..she misbehaves with him ..but he is always ready to help her. And that daydream of her wearing bridal dress was a sign that he truely cares for her..poor guy! 

Only Daadi knows it all. She knows how Viplav cares for Dhani. And after Dhani mishearing Mishal's call ..Daadi also knows that Dhani too cares for Viplav so she hears him calling her name.

Precap is very interesting ..can't wait to see sleeping beauty scene.
Edited by awida - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Hello Hammie
hi aimf...😊 
Such a nice take. You have a great way with words. I liked today's episode very much, because the quirks of the characters were all brought out very nicely, and to me this is one of the highlights of the show:
thanks aimf.. yes when humpty slipped  laughed a  lot..
1. Trip who has no qualms of murdering his bride right in front of Lord Shiva by luring her to into the temple under the false pretext of marriage is worried over a prayer coming true, and rushes to destroy Dhani's prayer strings, while ironically stringing her and the whole safed brigade along with his lies. Is there such a thing as a superstitious murderer? O yes indeed, and this is the complicated Trip, I really like how his character is being drawn.
yes.. humble, creepy and  insincere.. reminds me of a character Uriah Heep in Dickens.. David Copperfield..
2. Kanak is suddenly being much nicer to her mother-in-law. After her own fall from grace, and yet to earn back her key-ring status symbol key-by-key, she understands how the shoe on the other foot pinches. Quirky Kanak, who is normally hypercritical of her daughter's obesity and food habits, cannot stand Rajlaxmi criticizing her.
have to say love her sargeant major command over the scumbag trips
3. Dhani is going out of her way to be nasty to her Rakchhas. Understandable under the circumstances, but it is a salt-filled wound in Vip's heart, each time she has tactile contact with creepy Trip.
I wonder if dhani 's rudeness if to chastise  herself for actually having a soft corner for viplav.. she's edgy!
4. Where o where are you o Sue?? Make your grand entrance soon, and send Trip packing to jail.
πŸ˜† yes me too missing the poorly girl.. want to see her settled in the ashram..  but when ?
All the best Hammie. I am still traveling in answer to your question yesterday,  ..my question is when do  dock??  okkk... ok happy sailing the seas.. land ahoy!   but will try to watch the episodes whenever I can. Take care.   you too.. thanks very much  for stopping  to give a great comment ,much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Hammie πŸ€— hi nus great to see you
I'm in love with ur titles..!! 😳..umm.I try to relate them to the  episode... thank you
Yea with such a filler epi u can come up wit an amazing angle ov Vips thought.. I can never realise his deep thoughts..this calm n quite thoughful Vips is certainly wat I liked in yesterday's epi.. toofan se pehle ki khaamoshi!?!? I guess..
yes how much can he take? Iam waiting for him to  roarrr!
Too much of kanak in yesterday's epi but thankfully no dulaari s there.. quite a relief. . I can prefer Kanak anyday over dulaari.. πŸ˜†
I do too.. kanak is certainly more theatrical  and melodramatic.. yesterday she was tooo good 
also cvs hav given enough clues of ViDha marriage yest.. I guess they'll shove down it our throats n we won't be able to avoid it.. khair I hope watever happens,, won't look ugly!!  welll lets see what happens.. will the girl and her mother agree?  hummm?
I'm ready for it now!! πŸ˜•
As usual very well written dear..thanks for reading nusrat.. loved your comment  have to see today's  episode ... much love hammie
Take care!!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hammie ,was busy with studies as my new semester started but logged in and saw ur analysis that too ur title itself is so very interesting,read it got an entirely different perspective of the episode,awesome analysis ,HammieπŸ‘πŸ‘

hi jen,😊 thanks for your lovely comment on my fanfic...  oohh..so that's why didnt see you for a bit. well  hope you enjoy the new session.. mind you  there'll be a winter break I expect?..  incidentally loved your poem..reminded me of viplav and the mannequin... thanks for reading jen.. have yet to see  today's episode..  much love hammie