The infamous minder...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 25th November 2015 ep 93 My Take

Loved the opening scene! Tripurari sure worms his way into the house by stepping on Viplav's toes, however  he can see the sample of edging his way into the hiwali. That like his mother, he  too will be never fit or become part of Dashrant's legitimate family, it's scorn he will face not equality! Kanak carries a flower basket, is livid to see her own son banished from the house and this buffalo beast Tripurari  giving orders in the house! in her anger she throws the flowers and basket at his face and then, it's as Viplav's mother, Kanak reminds Tripurari in no uncertain  words.. he's a menial so he'd better not step into her Viplav's shoes!  his marriage faade  will end in a few days! after which  he and his tuppence worth wife will live in the quarters where they belong! after that she'll see how he'll set foot! in her home? she  mocks him, calls him a bull in her face! orders the flowers knocked on the floor be picked like a common servant and follow her.. control is hard for Kanak, she  as doesn't take kindly to Dashrant's money being spent on  any other than her family. However Tripurari's hatred for both  mother and son is surely be on the rise. But such threats from a woman! he ignores ,and believes every dog has it's day!

Viplav reminds me of being Tripurari's best man.. ensuring that the groom gets the appropriate  items  required by the bride!  sweet dadi bless her!  is like  the maid of honour! Of course she'll oblige the best man.. so they have a quiet moment. The fairly methodically Viplav.. makes a list of items dadi narrates... then gently she asks him, why is he doing all this?? his answer is as sincere as his silly jests,  his harmless disguises, and his need to make a difference to the vulnerable...he felt if he gives a helping hand at Tripurari and Dhani's wedding, maybe Dhani's mother and the women of the Ashram,may understand that this boy is one who genuinely strives for Dhani's happiness and, that's he's not her foe who wishes to see her unhappy.. that's why, dadi? and yes there's something else.. here, keep this money dada ji gave it to him to spend on the arrangements, but he did it all with his own money  as a present for that feisty Dhani!.. Viplav has kept in his mind, what Dhani had said to him about relying upon his hard owned money rather than upon the dada ji's wealth.. Viplav attempts to cover up well, his true sentiments regarding Viplav and Dhani's wedding, but dadi sees through his brave front.Her heart blesses Viplav and her soul cries out in prayer to her god.. may god act according to what you want ,for what could be more for me than your joy, Viplav, my child...

For Dhani going to the mandir is an everyday devotional duty.. but today there is a change, she leaves the hivali dressed not in a white sari as a widow, but as spoken for, bride to be.Her would be groom waits expectantly  for her by his motor bike with a smug look on his face.  Viplav's saloon car is parked there too.. From his  wing mirror tripurari  spots viplav  making way to his car.  To see viplav  turn green with jealously  ,tripurari declares his bike is acting up.. Viplav turns his head as he's about to get into the drivers seat ;his eyes catches dhani ,red chunni on her head, dressed in a pink sari.. Tripurari  tries to start the bike .. It doesn't, he runs to Viplav  and asks for a lift to the mandir..dhani avoids it and suggests they'll  use a rickshaw.. But tripurai runs and grabs her arm  and says , it's viplav babu ,he's a family member ,he'll drop us! Viplav watches Tripurari's insistence and Dhani's reluctance..   But Viplav keeps his mouth shut and gives her a contracted eyes look as she passes by his window.. Viplav watches as dhani gets in and tripurari  tells her to slide over in the rear seat.. So  he too can sit by her.Viplav pulls his seat belt and  tells him calmly.. Tripurari.. He agreed to dropping both of them to mandir doesn't  mean that he's their driver ! Tripurari has no choice but to join viplav in the front!.. Viplav fixes his rear mirror  to catch sight of dhani's slightly anxious face!..he can see a certain sadness in them..he lowers his eyes and she turns her face to look out of the window rather than meet his eyes that ask her many questions..what manner of sadness descends upon us..my heart? Viplav glares at her angrily..how deep is this solitude? My heart... Viplav's fb. I don't believe this? this feisty girl hitching a ride in my car? You? What the hell are you doing in my car? These are not the steps of your mandir how on earth did you get in?? Dhani's fb. Ohh the flood of memories of days gone by.. My sorrow begs to pour out like tears from my eyes.. Viplav's drives on, as he catches her face turn away from his eyes.. Tell me why all this has happened? Why all the lights of  hope  are snuffed out?  What kind of sadness spreads around, my heart?.. Tripurari takes great pleasure in seeing these two friends  fester in sorrow.. Their silence regards their emotions, gives courage to scoundrels like tripurari..  Viplav gives him a sided glare as he hears that tripurari's biggest support in this marriage ,dulari phones..  Tripurari tells her Viplav is taking them to the mandir  according to her order .. Viplav knows that Dulari will be in a quandary!

Dulari once again fails to see the difference between appearance and reality..and she moans  to Inderani, whenever she tries to do something good ,this vikal babu jumps in like a rakshas to take away the virtue ,she has serious concerns  about Dhani's safety yet again!  Inderani calms her down what's there to worry about Tripurari is there to protect Dhani  from vikal babu! The story for the moment is running on the misconception that Dulari nurtures within herself about Tripurari being the epitome of every virtue under the sun. While Viplav is demonic and sordid as the burning sulphuric fumes of hell! Till  people like Dulari and Suvarna have blinkers on. dirty fiends like Tripurari will walk the existing  pot holes of gullibility! The mandir arrives and the devotees disembark.. But then god himself through Tripurari's mouth urges Viplav to wait while they worship.. For lord Shiva wills that Viplav stand on red alert to protect Dhani! against the so called good man Tripurari!.. Yes Tripurari will show his lust and lewd side towards Dhani right before maata's eyes.. The man has no fear ,that the deities see through the hearts and minds of their devotees..

Rajlaxmi once again enters Viplav's room to sense his presence in his absence and dream that who knows this room might being  hers and Viplav's room, eventually now that Dhani has made the line clear for her .but she realizes that to  get accesses to Viplav she has yet another obstacle to cover..his sister shalu! Who hides in her brothers room and stuffs herself with rather a wide range of unhealthy  snacks. Raj laxmi tries to be friendly but shalu pushes her out of her brothers room this time!.. spitefully  Rajlaxmi locks Viplav's room from outside.. and sneaks off..  Kanak sets her daughter free and shalu narrates her tale as to who locked her in!

You pray to the one above..and I ask him for you...Viplav watches Dhani and Tripurari go up the mandir steps.. Tripurari, he notices saunters off and Dhani  goes above alone to the mandir steps ,reaches the forecourt and stretches  her arm to tap the dangling   brass  bell.. it's too high.. her chunari  on her head flutters in the breeze and Viplav watches her from far.. trying to reach for the bell.. the bell  lurches back and forth.. but Viplav just watches and paces  keeping an eye on her like a sentinel ..yes it was a habit from those days when Phool Chand used to hunt her,that  Viplav was  her protector.. but now Viplav ,you can stand and watch her from far, not lift her up like he did.. now it's not your place.. she is spoken for.Dhani  gets frustrated.. as the wind  gets boisterous too, she fixes her chunari on her head and Viplav frowns from far, what is her problem? just stay Viplav leave her to it.. Tripurari arrives ,watches she aspires to ring the bell! and before Viplav's very eyes , the dirty womaniser puts his arms around a shocked  Dhani. ,lifts her up  and looks up at her victoriously! while in shock the chunni from her head flies off.. Viplav too looks at what was going on? damned womaniser Tripurari taking advantage of Dhani.. Dhani's chunari , a symbol of her honour is carried across by the winds straight towards Dhani's true protector her rakhsak! and drops on a startled Viplav! head!  Viplav' hand feel Dhani's chunari ,while the lecherous  Tripurari hands feel Dhani's  raised up  body.. dhani cries  what are you doing? put me down! he says, first ring the bell!!.. she strugglesand he says you'll fall and she replies.. nothing will happen to me.. so right she is her rakshak  Viplav pullsthe chunari off his head andholds it in his hands and looks at it.. what does this mean?? he looks across at dhani who looks down angrily at Tripurari's upturned face! it's clear thought Viplav  he's  being obnoxious. She's asking him to put her down!  but Viplav tarries  his move..and watches. Tripurari leers up at her,let it go why be shy of me... I am your would be husband ,and Dhani glares down in his face and hisses into his face harshly.. would be husband not yet my husband!  put me down !! this was signal enough for Viplav.. the dirty B# was not her husband ! but Viplav still watches as Tripurari gets touchy feely with Dhani again trying to fix her sari pallu on her head! she clearly is irritated by his hands on her! she said I can fix it myself.. then the protective hand that carries the chunari of respect and safeguards a bride to be 's honour.. comes forth.. Dhani turns it's Viplav with her chunari bunched up in his hand. He lower his eyes with a frown and puffs up his stubble cheeks sternly.. business like.. waits for Dhani, who stands between him and Tripurari to take her chunari from him.. in a sulk ,half annoyed she grabs it from him, firm faced he gives her a cold lion like contracted look and then slides off..to me the two looked like two friends who have had a tiff with each other..  but their eyes show they still are anxious for each other.. matter to one another.. Dhani  puts on her chunni Tripurari tries to  fix it she cringes at his touch and scampers off alone and worships devi maa.. Tripurari feels he's scored a point again.. by hurting Viplav ..but Viplav is complacent he followed his gods orders to protect Dhani against the likes of Tripurari..

The words of the augur  are inspired by the deities themselves.. and for the devotes to cast a look into their own individual lives to interpret the significance ..dhani and Tripurari sit before the holy man and beseech him to pray for their future married life.. spitefully Tripurari  wants Viplav who sits directly behind them on a low boundary wall,to join them too but Viplav has more respect for Dhani than Tripurari. Viplav  was not going to spoil the meeting for Dhani.. Viplav says by a wave of his hand ,he's fine where he  was sitting away from them.. the holy man tells them both to be on their knees,and bow their hand over a huge bowl of water.. he prays and taps the bowl of water and  prophesies those people who are behind you ,are the people who are in front of you..[ to me behind is one who supports  before and now,  in front are the people who will lead you out of problem] Dhani hears and gets confused.. she looks down in the water and sees Viplav 's reflection! caught in the bowl then it cuts out.. she looks behind there's no one there she turns her head the other way and sees him walking  away.. the old man taps and foretells, your past will come before you again. that will be your present and your  future!..tripurari closes his eyes in agony and sees.. himself stabbing Suvarna in the temple...  Dhani is confused and Tripurari is shell shocked. The man gives them Prasad and thread  to  tie around the prayer tree.. tripurai sends off Dhani and asks the man the meaning of his words? how can  his past be his future? the man says I am a medium  acting upon what the deities tell me to tell you ,the rest is in gods hand.. Dhani ties her thread around the tree and prays.. Tripurari comes to much troubled.. he gives Dhani a sided glare.. Dhani stays and prays ,she knows not what is happening with her? is it good or bad..? I leave everything to you ,but request that you  spare me from everything bad.. and protect me.. Dhani joins Tripurari near Viplav's car. On seeing the offertory he tells her to give Viplav some to.. it's was over  her refusal  to give him offertory where their feud began.. Viplav from the driver's seat gives her grumpy sided look and wonders will she refuse him the offertory again today.?  now that things have become worse between them.. but she does give it and both feel awkward.. tripurari asks in mock spitefulness.. Dhani what did you ask god for? she says, I asked.. that one should be paid back, the same way as they  do unto others!  good for one who does goodness ,and the bad to receive the punishment they deserve! and she turns and looks at Viplav's face with a scowl on it! Out of Dhani's mouth come  prayers  for two people. Which prayer will come true for which person? doe she  judge justly or erroneously?

Ok I can feel cheek to cheek smiles on countless faces today. Undoubtedly it was a fine episode. I loved the treatment Tripurari receives at the hands of Kanak today.. he needed to be shown his place.. the trip to the mandir..viplav's list taking were all moving scenes.. Viplav's staid dignity and discipline amazes me.. Dhani too I could have sworn perked up at the sight of Viplav.. she showed him her feisty looks too.. the offertory scene in the end was great..one could tell he's thinking man she still loathes me.. and hey she gave me offertory ! must be my lucky day.. no doubt today he made a good Salman Khan  mode body guard! Well done colors! not bad today's episode.. Hamlet53 26 .11.15

Precap:Viplav tells are ,she can sit in the car .. Tripurari..  frantically pulls off presumably  Dhani's   red thread  off the tree..he rages.. I will never let your prayer be answered Dhani! ..something goes in Dhani's eye, Viplav offers her a bottle of water, she squints at him with a feisty face!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res have still to watch today's episode. 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great take, dear Hammie

Wonderful analysis, and an episode befitting the hammiesms.

A few thoughts and questions:

1. Why do they keep Shalu's weight in our faces every single day??

2. It is to be noted that it was a Sue-free episode. The plot, however, will thicken soon, with Trip knowing that she is alive and being harbored by Bijli, and will send his goons over to make short shrift of her.

3. Vip and Dhani both look highly constipated in the last few episodes. Feel like offering them milk of magnesia.

Have a great Friday and weekend.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie ๐Ÿ˜ณ
As usual brilliant take!
Yea it was a well paced epi.. im glad they don't rush mandir scene n we get to see Dhani s reaction in detail.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I was relieved watching Vips wit Dadi.. she's his great support no doubt. .!
๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜› kanak made me really happy today.. I want to even hug her for showing that creep his place..!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Their journey towards mandir n the song wer heart-wrenching. . ๐Ÿ˜ญ but it was done beautifully..Vips in mandir proved he's Dhani s saviour n protector.. love symbolism there.. even in the end wen Dhani smashing Vips indirectly she snatch Trips peace of mind.. that was actually a good scene in the end..
Ok they've set another stage for kanak to humiliate Dhani n RL n that was the sole purpose RL going to Vips room..nothing else in my opinion.. let's story get unfold.. I wanna wait!
Hammie ur words are soothing in this grave situation dear..
Take care!!
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome episode...after many days i watched the episode...all thanx to my WU๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†n my health has been improved a little bit...
1)Tripurari's insult by kanak...but this is getting repetitive everytime..trip need to burst his anger on kanak๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i want to see her shocking reactions๐Ÿคฃ

2)car scene..that song was perfectly blended with the scene

3)dhaani's return answer to Trip..but i expected a slap or bite from her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

4)all symbolisms are leading to ViDha's marriage i hope this marriage gets cancelled bring some chudail bhooth naagins to kidnap dhaani...viplav will realise his love for dhaani...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

#Chutzpah IKRS Cv's..from now onwards i will write this tag becoz cv's spoiled a nice serial with disgusting illogical n forced tracks๐Ÿ˜†

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi hammie great analysis as ever.. I loved your description for car scene, don't know somewhere I couldn't enjoy yesterday's episode I know it's only be of TT staying as a beast in between them.. But after reading many posts and their likings for yesterday's episode makes me better.. Maybe I expected much from Vidha.. I couldn't sense any mutual feelings from both sides, still they looks deeply wounded and their abrupt friendship lies within them.. I want now either Viplav to realise her importance in his place or Dhani's repenting for her mistakes.. Otherthan Its a fine episode, I felt a sadistic pleasure to see TT taunted by KT.. I can't believe this girl RL she can create illusion at anytime... Though they're spiritual connected, I hope cv's might show morethan things..!! 
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
What an interesting read! I just loved the way you explained those ViDha's scenes. They weren't out of this world. Cvs kept the track in hold. Viplav didn't show his admire of Dhani's look in pink. It seems like no matter how she looks it is the ssme for him. Dhani too didn't show any regret that she maybe misjudged Viplav. Still she is praying that who did wrong should be punished. What can I say? I am not in a hurry for their love track. I just want to see some movement in the story yaar. 

RL is getting in my nerves now..what is she doing there..she is just a greed.

Well. I hate Tripurari. I found the way he was leching on Dhani disgusting. But I loved the way he cut the threads in the precap. You see I love villains..but not in their leching act. My favorite villain in Indian ceinema are Pran and Amrish Puri. Not Prem Chopra and Shakti Kapoor.
Edited by awida - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Great take, dear Hammie
hi aimf.. you grounded? or airborne.. sorry.. ok me mum now
Wonderful analysis, and an episode befitting the hammiesms.
thank you  for reading
A few thoughts and questions:

1. Why do they keep Shalu's weight in our faces every single day??
Humm.. certainly  dont hope  its for comic relief..here I guess  as I said to create friction between RLand viplav's mum/sis..
2. It is to be noted that it was a Sue-free episode. The plot, however, will thicken soon, with Trip knowing that she is alive and being harbored by Bijli, and will send his goons over to make short shrift of her.
su free for us..but for trips an gross act of his  only yesterday's past..
3. Vip and Dhani both look highly constipated in the last few episodes. Feel like offering them milk of magnesia.
haaa haaa.. so much so so for their looks.. gana sun.. lovely song..
Have a great Friday and weekend.
you too  high flyer๐Ÿ˜† heee hee.. iam becoming velly velly silly.. pardon me.. iam going loopy my  SS is up and running on fanfic now.. hint hint.. oooh just ignore me... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Hammie ๐Ÿ˜ณ  hi Nus...๐Ÿ˜Š
As usual brilliant take! thanks mate
Yea it was a well paced epi.. im glad they don't rush mandir scene n we get to see Dhani s reaction in detail.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hummm..  but very  elusive...
I was relieved watching Vips wit Dadi.. she's his great support no doubt. .!
๐Ÿ˜ณ  yes great relationship to show.. grandparent and grandson..
๐Ÿ˜› kanak made me really happy today.. I want to even hug her for showing that creep his place..!! ๐Ÿ˜†
well you know how I felt about the  first scene what a toxic tongue..
Their journey towards mandir n the song wer heart-wrenching. . ๐Ÿ˜ญ but it was done beautifully..Vips in mandir proved he's Dhani s saviour n protector.. love symbolism there.. even in the end wen Dhani smashing Vips indirectly she snatch Trips peace of mind.. that was actually a good scene in the end..
Ok they've set another stage for kanak to humiliate Dhani n RL n that was the sole purpose RL going to Vips room..nothing else in my opinion.. let's story get unfold.. I wanna wait!
i agree.. RL is asking for it from kanak big time..
Hammie ur words are soothing in this grave situation dear..
thanks ,Nus..   it was the old babaa his words were  a prediction  of times to come.. for dhani and trips.. and dhani's prayer in the end good for the good and punishment for the bad
Take care!!

thanks so much Nusrat for reading and commenting regularly.. hammie looks forward to your comments.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

awesome episode...after many days i watched the episode...all thanx to my WU๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†n my health has been improved a little bit...ohhh good was missing you on my takes..not the same without you

1)Tripurari's insult by kanak...but this is getting repetitive everytime..trip need to burst his anger on kanak๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i want to see her shocking reactions๐Ÿคฃ
looks like  trips is getting ready to snap at her..

2)car scene..that song was perfectly blended with the scene
yes.. song..and rear mirror  viplav made good use of them๐Ÿ‘
3)dhaani's return answer to Trip..but i expected a slap or bite from her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
no slap and bite is only meant for people dhani fancies๐Ÿ˜‰..

4)all symbolisms are leading to ViDha's marriage i hope this marriage gets cancelled bring some chudail bhooth naagins to kidnap dhaani...viplav will realise his love for dhaani...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
haaa haaa๐Ÿคฃ...  waise I think both are as bad as each other.. bekhabir... which world do they live in?

#Chutzpah IKRS Cv's..from now onwards i will write this tag becoz cv's spoiled a nice serial with disgusting illogical n forced tracks๐Ÿ˜†
hummm... just be patient tarun.. all will be clear and well.. slow and steady wins the race.. like  vidha.. its trips and uska baap who are in a hurry.. let them they are dead losers any way..
loved to read your  funny comment.. i needed your hasni mazak back๐Ÿ˜†thanks for  also for giving me your support on my fanfic..  love.. hammie