#3 @ BEST FRIENDS FOREVER @ MaNanBir FF (UPDATED PART 59)Pg34 11/3/16

Posted: 8 years ago
Hollaa my AMIGOS...

Here I am Back with my First ever fanfiction 
   "" BEST FRIENDS FOREVER- MaNanBir ff ""

I am really so blessed having such great reader friends .  Guys your continuous pms and dms instigated and encouraged  me to relive again BFF. 

BFF is very close to my heart as it gave me the identity of a chotu motu sa writer in IF. I have earned so many friends here just because of this ff.

Today I dil se thanks my BFF and as well as you all guys for giving me your unconditional love , support and appreciations which I really don't deserve. 

BOW DOWN TO YOU GUYS. PLEASE DO SUPPORTING LIKE THIS. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

AND IT'S A CONTINUATION THREAD ONLY BUT TAKING A LITTLE JUMP OF YEARS AKA LEAP..😊

So enjoy and let me cherish...😊

THE UPDATE IS IN READY STATE... SO JUST WAIT A LITTLE FOR THE RUNNING STATE... DON'T PANIC WILL UPDATE TODAY OR TOMORROW ITSELF😳😳😳

Part 55- scroll down
part 57- pg22
part 58- pg 28
part 59-  pg 34

Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago

PART 55

After 2 years...

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar...

Three friends were seating dipping their legs inside the water of a pool and singing encircling their hands around themselves. It was quite lazy evening.

The boys were having beers whereas  the third middle one was just busy with fruit punch.

" Yaar it feels so relax here. So serene.  So enhancing.  I wish I could just be able to live my rest of life like this.  " 
A boy having a tattoo on his back stated stretching his hands. 

" Right. Stayya bachan !! The feelings are Mutual Bro.  Even I wish I could spend my entire life like this dipping my legs in the water sipping the beer. Kitna achcha lag raha hai yaahan "  the other one of comparision shorter height said sipping beer.

Then rubbing his lips continued " wase Teri aur meri soch kitni milti julti hai na ? We're made for each other. "
Saying he leaned sideways to pull him in a side brotherly hug just then the small petite frame siting between them uttered in frustration " Bromance !!! " 
She arched backward to give them space and the two boys hugged each other. 

Then just  after a micro second  they said together " Aree but happy life without the happiness ?? " 

They then turned aside and pulled that girl to them and they shared a cozy group hug.

" Now it's called happiness. " one exclaimed and they stayed hugging each other for few moments. 

After they broke hug the girl said " Wase from tomorrow college is gonna start. So you lazy jerk dogs gear up.  "

She said smirking and the two boys just face palmed in frustration. Saying " ohh no "

Next day

A jet Black BMW arrived with full confidence giving negligence smirk to the other vehicles.  It then got parked at its own parking place just like it had owned that particular space. 

Just then one boy of 19  stepped out of the car wearing a brown shorts , white tee shirt and navy black blazer  with full temptation followed by another boy of same age who was wearing a yellow cool cargo vest with black pant and cool smirk on face.

" Wwwhhooo "  the boy with yellow vest said stretching his hands on his back to relax his muscles.

In the meantime  the back door of the car flung opened and there  hopped out a  sweet girl having beautiful doe eyes wearing a white tights with pink stylish kurti.

" chale ?? "  the girl demanded.

" do we have any options ? " the yellow vest boy mocked on which the girl giggled.

" come let's get going.  " the long heighten boy said fixing his blazer with full on attitude. 

Then they started walking towards the college entrance holding each other like the bubbly girl was between them and the two boys were on her both sides encircling their hands around her waist and shoulder respectively. And the girl having petite frame surprisingly fitted perfectly between the two masculine torso just like they were meant to be together.

When they were crossing the corridor all the other students started ogling them with lots of affections and jealousy too.

It was them.  the aura, the stars of SPACE college of Science, Music and fine Arts. 

" Good morning students. Welcome back again. I hope you have all enjoyed your summer holidays . So now back to pavilion. Get ready for your semester . And meet your new math teacher.  " 
The principal announced  and then left leaving the class on math professor.

The class was going with its swing.  Most of the students were still on hangover of holidays paying least interest in professor lectures.

Same was happening with that two boys . Both of them were feeling sleepy with professor's 'probability and statics' named lullaby. Whereas the girl had full attention to the lecture. But her concentration was being challenged by her two friend's continuous mischief. 
One was continuously poking her hands where the another more naughty one was busy rubbing his  legs with her .

She was feeling irritated but not that serious one but friendly fake one off course.

But her annoyed face got caught by the professor and he sternly ordered pointing out them
" You two.. stop disturbing that girl . Go and  seat on the last bench. " 

The whole class became shocked with professor's words and scolding to them which was hardly seen.  They all sighed thinking about the future of that new professor.

" Can't you guys hear?  I said go and seat at the last row . Leave that girl alone.  " He again retorted oblivious of the next.

" What did you say come again ? " the longer heighten boy chewed with attitude.  His husky voice sounded hard like rock indicating something bad which surprised the professor. 

" what do you mean ? " professor again asked but that time his confidence was little broken.

" ohh tau !! I mean pro...fe..ssor ,  I think you don't know who we are. And janoge v kaise.  You are new after all.  So let me give you a free advice. Stay away from us.  Don't even try to repeat your mistake. "  the yellow vest boy uttered with his cool attitude whilst a serious tone.

" Us ? And what mistake. " professor was baffled then composing himself retorted  " Behave okay. "

" Behave !!! Behave toh tumhe sikhna chahiye professor. "  that long heighten boy uttered back rudely. And then taking a pause he smirked and said  " And Yes  Don't try to separate us.  "

" yes. Us.  The MaNanBir.  " the cool guy stated encircling his hand around his two friends. 
" so if you don't want to go out of space give us some space and stay way.  Samjhe tau. .."  he sarcastically uttered further.

" And don't try to repeat your mistakes separating us.  Don't even try to think. As we are inseparable. "  the other guy uttered. " do you get that ? "

" It's better you get that nehi toh humure hulk baba aapko kuch v get karne k layek nehi chorenge.  So remember that. "  the cool guy again mocked him with his victorious sarcasm.

Before the professor could speak further the bell rang and he just left the class in a hurry giving a glare to them. 

" ohhh what a fun dude.  Finally mere  pyase dil ko sukun aaya kisika class leke.  Right Bro?  " the cool guy said and high fived with the tall guy.

"  FUN ??? You morons " the girl now shouted at her peak which really scared the two guys who were some minutes back made that poor professor scare the hell out of him.

" what was that ? You guys are sick.  Ayese koi behave karta hai with professor ? " she retorted again.

" The rise of mugambie. " the cool guy sarcastically said and in return received a death glare from that girl and giggle from the another guy.

" Cabirrr !!! " she sternly uttered. 
" and you monster.  Behave haan ? Behave toh now I will teach you guys. "  she retorted and within a second hit them both with her bag.

" ouuchhh ..." they both screamed and ran out of the class to save themselves.  The girl started chasing them with still angry mood. 

One new  girl  who was ogling them till then became surprised with their encounters and asked another student about them.  That girl answered
" Aree   they are the most popular group. that cool handsome guy he is Cabir Diwan. That girl she is Nandini Moorthy.  And the tall hunk is the most handsome guy of SPACE Manik Malhotra. And his family owned this College.  He is trustee's only son.  And they are BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. MaNanBir.  MAnik NANdini and caBIR.  " 

Canteen

" What's wrong with you guys ? Professor se koi ayese behave karta hai kya?  Grow up.  "   Nandini stated for the third time and expectedly her two BFF were busy munching sandwiches rather than eating up her words.

" disgusting. !!! " she shook her head seeing them so shameless.

" Nandini.  " one girl called out her name and she turned around.

" Navya...  !! " she exclaimed and Cabir started coughing and Manik enjoyed. 

Navya came and sat beside Nandini.

" hii Mmmanik. " she greeted him with her shaky voice which still carrying out the proof of her afraidness of Manik ' her rakshas '.

" hello Madhubala ji.  " Manik sarcastically greeted her.

" hii Cabir " she then greeted him lowering her gaze.

" hello Madhubala.  Ram gopal varma ji ne firse break nehi dia tumhe 'Madhubala the dayen'  returns me ? "  he made fun of her.

Manik started laughing while Nandini showed him her eyes to shut him up.

Soon their all friends joined them from their respective classes. 

" Wow yaar Cabir and Manik kya solid dia tum logone ush professor ko. Kya chomu type ban gaya tha face uska " Mukti cheered while ManBir gave a victory smile.

" Mukti that professor is new. He Didn't knew anything. And after today's incident he won't dare to ask them to seat separately .  He toh even won't dare to think of it. " 
Abhi replied and all started laughing while Nandini just face palmed.

It's the truth no one could separate them not even destiny. After their school Manik 's parents wished him to send to London for higher studies. But he disagreed. As Leaving his life behind how could he even breath for a second there in abroad?  His life system were his friends.  His Bffs.

Same with Nandini. She wanted to became a physicist.  So her father suggested her to study in Banglore. But her dreams were not bigger than her friends.  Her BFFs.  Her loved ones.  So she also decided to sacrifice the opportunity to study in the best college for physics in Banglore. 

And about Cabir.  His life ,love everything were his Bffs. So when his dad approached him for navy study he denied.

And  the trio took admission in SPACE college of science and arts, country's one of the leading college owned by Malhotra's. 
They were then in second good year of Science department.

Nandini had taken statistical physics as her additional subject to pursue her dream whereas ManBir choose Business management.

Manik Malhotra being the only heir and most handsome charming guy of college, all girls were drooling over him in spite of knowing the crucial fact that he was already in love with his BFF.

Cabir , the  cool funky guy expert in pranks became the coolest prankster of college.

And Nandini the sweetest girl was the most down to earth girl in spite of being the scholar as well as the heart of the hunk who himself was the heart of many girls. 

They were the star students of SPACE . Their friendship was something SPACE adored at. They always stayed together like inseparable parts like they were in their school days. And in college also the friendship between the awesome threesome remained the same strong and inseparable. And why it would  not be after all they were MaNanBir.   One for all and all for one Best Friends Forever.

surprise surprise !!!! I am back.  Actually BFF is back. πŸ˜ƒ

Guys it's such a toughest job to write MaNanBir again after so many gaps. I tried with huge difficulties. πŸ˜•

You guys have waited so long . Have written so long pms for BFF. Thanks a ton for such a love. I am really touched with your trucks of pms regarding "starting BFF again." And guys thanks a lot for those who literally threatened me to continue BFF.  lol πŸ˜†

So here I am with the glimpse. Picture avi baki hai mere dost...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Padon errors. And stay tuned πŸ˜Š

PS -  Please  guys you have to wait for next update as it's impossible for me to write back to back three ffs during my exams. So keep clam if you guys have.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
Res
Unres
OMG!!!!!!!
Am I dreaming??
Not surely
wow di
thank u so much for continution
U know I miss ur stories so much
this xams arghh I hate them so much first time in my life...
Wow I am first one to reply
thank u thank u thank u so much
missed BFF so much
but now no tension
Ya I will not be able to read nxt part till march but I will try to read whenever I'll get time
after xams update story
ALL THE BEST for xams
do ur best nd make us feel proud...
Love u
miss u
lots of love,hugs,kisses...Edited by Samruddhi_Kadam - 8 years ago
Wow wow m so excited for my one of the favourite BFF ...
Amazing...
Plz do PM me
Excited for the update
Thank you so much dear for continuing ff
It's one of my favorite ff
Continue soon
Hey dear...
Would love to read ur story...may i get the link of ur previous one...
Want to read more bput mananbir...missing them so much...

Do oblige plz and continue soon

LOVE
SANJANA
Wow I'm so excited n eager to Read the updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Thank-you so much for continuingπŸ˜‰
Plz continue soon jaldi se can't wait...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
πŸ₯³Yeeepppiiieee.. Finally u continuing continuing... Glad for dis... Was missing dis ff of urs
N pls pm me πŸ˜Š
Thanks 

Wooohhhoo yaaayyiiieee.. 
Thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo much for continuing this ff..
Please please please update soon.. 
Eagerly waiting for it...
wowww...love you dear...continue plz...i love this story alottt