thug! hoodlum! nomad!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Monday 23rd November 2015 ep 91 My Take ..

Dashrant takes the burden of the whole wide world upon his shoulders that's how he gets the seat  of high esteem and adoration of  faithful simpletons. It's he who decides and provides solutions to people's problems.Woe be upon the gullible ones who receive his solutions as wayouts from problematic situations .Such is the benign, face of guile that it's virtually impossible to penetrate behind it's reality. Thus Dashrant decrees Dhani be stationed in his fortress to be safe guarded against the onslaughts of the apple of his eyes. To me there is such desperation on dashrant's part to  get Dhani within the four a walls of his hiwali..that he ensures the widow Dulari in particular, looks upon it as a huge favour maha pandit has endowed upon her by protecting her Dhani's reputation against  malicious tongues. How blessed is her daughter that the great pandit has taken responsibility of getting her daughter married.         

Dulari, utterly submissive, accepts every decision of his.. but has reservations about the splinter in her eye!  the grandson !if he stays under the same roof as her daughter  she not sure  if  her daughter's marriage can be solemnized in this house? now Dashrant cannot let the bird in hand go and so to get his way it's Viplav he decides to vacate  so Dhani can be settled in the house. of course Viplav's mother Kanak challenges his decision quite rightly so..why should her son be forced to lead the life of a nomand? Dhasrant loves a power battle and loves to put Kanak back in her menial place.. by saying his grandson  will bow before his dadaji's behest. Here Dashrant cleverly empowers  Viplav too , by black mailing  him emotionally.. that his dada ji knows full well  of his Viplav's obedience. He purposely ignores Viplav's look of disagreement, Inderani too gains courage at this point and once again picks up the point she fell out with Viplav last time she was in this house.. Viplav's mothers, animosity towards Dhani and thus it's best they leave. However in his moment of harassment! Dashrant in a highly dramatic asks Sushma the symbol of light in Viplav's  eyes  to get a diva and makes Kanak take a sworn oath publically that she will stay clear off Dhani until she resides in her house!  swear swear! he commands her.. so Kanak does and takes the oath! Dasharant once again to get his way  makes other suffer,  scalding burns! she swears.. for  Viplav it's not possible for him to see his mother suffer,as his dada ji can for some sick delight! so he pushes his mothers hand!  but Dashrant  is  so  hell bent, he nearly begs the widows,  even if now they don't  believe that Dhani will have no problem here? then all of them can stay in our house too.. Dulari  like a duped fool gives in  and says ,no there no need for that.. the dramatics paid off and  he confirms ,  fine then from tomorrow Dhani will stay in our house and the ceremony will take place as well too!

Viplav being pressurized  into doing Dashrant  will.In the privacy of his  family.. Viplav is unsure of what his family thinks of him?  some thug or hoodlum, that  likes having fights? You all know me well dadi ji whatever I did yesterday it was to save dhani's honour  you don't  know what he paanwala said about me and Dhani .. but you didn't say anything to him.. dashrant  replies what's he to me?nothing but you are? your my life. my grandson I have the right to say anything to you have nothing to do with the paanwala.. Viplav  replies .. you are right.. about rights and using that right  you are kicking your life out of this house! Dashrant uses familial  loyalty and obedience  expected from the younger generation for elders to manipulate Viplav..  

Dhani being pressurized into doing her mother's will.. however she objects and makes her voice heard sees it pointless to go and stay at the hiwali. But  Dulari with her melodrama  gets rough with Dhani and drags her to come with her and refuse maha pandit.. however  Dhani too like Viplav gives into familial  emotional blackmail like Viplav..  Dulari is at peace and says to her it's only for a week.. besides Rajlaxmi will go with her too..

Dashrant this time plays upon Viplav's feelings for Dhani.. reminds him ,  it was Viplav who wanted to  see her happy how come he is not happy in Dhani's happiness. Dasharant  taunts him he wants Tripurari and Dhani married off before  Viplav leaves for Boston. So that's why he has taken upon himself to organise this marriage.. Besides Dhani loathes him.. Dasharant reminds him to create a reactionary hatred in Viplav's heart against Dhani too..

The logical admission of  his decree! Dashrant and Kanak in consultation.. he offers her the keys to the house only on the condition ,if she abides by his rules. He has to however explain the logic of his sinister plan why Dhani has to be brought into the house, and Viplav has to be turned out. it's a ploy to keep them from meeting outside. for if that happens Viplav is likely to ask her and then all the misunderstandings  he Dashrant created between them will be clarified.. he confessed devilishly  that he was aware that Dhani was not happy to marry Tripurari.. but if she stays with her.. she will not be able to refuse.. so this here is Dashrant  coercing Dhani like Dulari into really and truly forced marriage. Viplav's hunch is correct all the way..

Building castles in the air.. Trip smiles Dhani feet are very auspicious for us ,as soon as she arrived she got Viplav kicked out of the house.in a way now after marriage the whole house will be mine.jai shanker! It's frightening how at the end of his evil deed he gives praise to his god and makes a mockery of faith!

A disclosure! Bijli discovers Suvarna in a bad way.. Suvarna tells her about the tale of horror ,betrayal and near enough  murder! ..  bijli  tells her, Tripurari told me everything about you ,he says I am to catch you and kill you! suvarna says leave me you don't know twhat hat man did with me ,take a look! hes not  human but an animal! I beg of you let me go.. he pretended to love me ,then tried to kill me! now he is going to marry someone else.. look only a woman can understand another woman's sorrow.. let me go he called me to the mandir ,said he was going to marry me.. he didn't marry me instead stabbed me in the belly and buried me alive.. let me go! bijli grabs Suvarna  arm and says run away! before I change my mind..just run away! and if you appear  before my eyes again! I'll really kill you just go and su faints.. and tripurai  phones and bijli says your job is done I found her killed her and sorted her body! now she won't be adanger for you and he says meaning my beloved you have saved yourself too! so  now you to disappear ..and trip urari says jai shanker! Bijli recalls his words first I'll kill you then bury you in the ground! she mocks, the woman you treat like the shoe of your foot ,now watch.. how, you'll get the shoe on your head.. some things are not done for money.. bijli ,being a  loose woman.. Doesn't compromise her greed for money with.. humanity..

Viplav acts decisively and leaves.. but not far.. he'll be based in a tent pitched in the garden. Now I would  not call this not one thrown out of the house! but one man on  surveillance duty.. he is clearly on the lookout for the real truth about some  undesirable activities..

Dhani enters the gates with Dulari. Viplav leaves.. Dhani walks ahead.. Viplav comes out of the front door and meets Dhani  as she is about to enter she looks up at him.. the colour of love is white ,friend.. he looks down into her eyes as she steps ahead they stare at each other...there is sadness in her her eyes, look vikal babu if only you know how I feel? I didn't wish to step into your house.. I never imagined you would have be to turned out because of me.. forgive me.. Viplav stares down into her eyes.. for you Dhani,I'll become a thug! a hoodlum!  and now a wanderer..  but tell me do you really want to marry Tripurari? Dhani ,he is not worthy of you.. tell me truly do you want to marry him?.. Dhani now glares up into his hooded eyes,  life is one big joke for you isn't it? look what your jokes have done! forcing me into marriage! because of your bad jokes!  vikal babu , what jest is this that saddens both of us?? the color of love is white, my friend.. Dulari turns his face in anger and bids Dhani to go ahead.. and he takes a step down and she takes up and they cross each other in silence.. and go their way..one in and the other out.. Viplav  sees Raj laxnmi follows and stops her, tell me one thing Rajlaxmi.. you are Dhani's friend you know her well..how did she agree to this marriage? has she been pressurized to get married? Raj laxmi replies, no one can force Dhani.. you know that well very well vikal babu.. she herself said yes to this marriage.. she's happy.. Viplav looks terribly disappointed.. and Raj laxmi hurriedly turns and goes into the house..Viplav  stands and thinks about what Rajlaxmi had said..was she telling the truth.?

Nothing new has happened.. Dashrant  and Dulari  continue their  war against Dhani and vilplav from ever meeting again.. the only new thing that's happened is Suvarna has been found and then set free.. Hamlet53.24.11.

Precap: look Dhani I know  on this occasion, you won't be able to wear a white sari.. doesn't matter come   with me I'll give you a sari..  Dulari brings Dhani down the stairs in a sage green sari..  Viplav watches her walk by   through the wind..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
Thanks again for this interesting analysis. Episode was ok ..but after reading the full dialogues I understand it better now. 

Alhamdulillah. So Suwarna was found ..she is well.. no memory loose as I was afraid.Bijli is by her side. They'll avenge Tripurari. 

I loved it when ViDha met ..I just can't get enough of their eyelocks: saddness, anger, hate, love, sumpathy, friendship, support, care ..many meanings are shown in their eyelocks in the past. And it is interesting to watch them just look into each others' eyes whenever they are in the same place.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome analysis Hammie👏👏
Yesterday's episode was interesting,waiting for Viplav to explore things and stabilize himself as the saviour for Dhani
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely analysis Hammie! 
I am so agree with you , Viplav wholeheartedly took up the situation in moving out of  poisonous web where he could find some bit and pieces joining together outside.. It will be more feasible for him to gather unconnected dots to get answers...
SUV and dancer entry at the right time to expose TT can't wait to watch anyone reactions especially Dulari.. 
I loved your explanation of ViDha's step in and out shots...Their eyes shows various signs of unspoken emotions which goes on questioning each other.. Hopefully I'm hoping for some more revelation from cv's!! 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx hammie for the wondwrful take..as usual ur takes r perfect!! The episode was good with suvurna being found n let free by the dancer...hope to see more positive things coming out soon!!
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guess What Hammie? Yes, that is right --traveling again, and therefore have not watched the episode. Will catch up by tomorrow. Best wishes!
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome analysis...hammie...
couldn't reply more becoz im not liking this track at all...
im missing smart viplav when he used to be in tulsi track...
even dhaani also...cv's completely destroyed her character by simply saying yes to the marriage...
is this some kind of social message serial or a typical serial??😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie. hi awida

Thanks again for this interesting analysis. Episode was ok ..but after reading the full dialogues I understand it better now. 
ohhh good was beginning to think .. they are a waste of time.. but yes of course write them for you
Alhamdulillah. So Suwarna was found ..she is well.. no memory loose as I was afraid.Bijli is by her side. They'll avenge Tripurari. 
yes to me it was the highlight of episode.. yes i recall your thread about memory loss
I loved it when ViDha met ..I just can't get enough of their eyelocks: saddness, anger, hate, love, sumpathy, friendship, support, care ..many meanings are shown in their eyelocks in the past. And it is interesting to watch them just look into each others' eyes whenever they are in the same place.
yes it was a poignant scene.. gosh the hate    dulari has for  viplav  thanks for reading and    commenting..love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Awesome analysis Hammie👏👏

Yesterday's episode was interesting,waiting for Viplav to explore things and stabilize himself as the saviour for Dhani

hi jen..😊  yes viplavvv! get  a move on mate! so say we all..  stop being a nice guy be a hoodlum!
 cheers jen for reading and commenting ..love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Lovely analysis Hammie! hi choco

I am so agree with you , Viplav wholeheartedly took up the situation in moving out of  poisonous web where he could find some bit and pieces joining together outside.. It will be more feasible for him to gather unconnected dots to get answers...
  great  statement..   he needs to think calmly.. rather then think about mismatch
SUV and dancer entry at the right time to expose TT can't wait to watch anyone reactions especially   Dulari..
dulari is jealous of viplav..  jezebel
I loved your explanation of ViDha's step in and out shots...Their eyes shows various signs of unspoken emotions which goes on questioning each other.. Hopefully I'm hoping for some more revelation from cv's!! 
well those shots will be minimal.. because we want them.. thanks however for reading and commenting.. choco.haven't seen today's episode  heaven help me..  much love hammie